Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Helixer

I have my own links and websites that I refer to on this topic as I have researched it extensively. But rather than link them for you to only disagree with the source and call me a bigot too, why don't you just pick ONE claim inside one of these sources and debunk it. Just one. That shouldn't be too hard.

Oh ok. No problem, I just thought to asked since you brought it up.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
Zionists are hostile to Ahmadinejad because he mocks their self importance and arrogance.

1 - Showing Ahmadinejad for the fool he is doesn't make someone a 'zionist'.
2 - People around the world don't like Ahmadinejad because he's a nutcase who wants nukes.

your comment about the Shia religion is interesting in that it exposes your religious bigotry.

The FACTS I presented about the errors and contradictions in the Qu'ran are FACTS. That book was written by a cult, and that book is full of errors and contradictions. That's just a FACT.

So the Shia are waiting for their 12th Imam. It is their religion, what is it to you?

I already stated why it's important. Ahmadinejad is a fruitloop who wants to usher in the mythological 12th Imam in some glorious firestorm of massive war and death. He's INSANE. There is no 12th Imam and yet this person wants nuclear weapons in order to start a massive war to usher him in ... and his ego is pushing it all so he can have a box-seat in the arena to watch it all.

But you will put such zionist black propaganda site in your debates because you are a religious bigot.

Oh sweetie ... the truth isn't 'zionist black propaganda' ... it's just the TRUTH. Go ahead and try to debunk it. There are 1,000s of errors in the Qu'ran. 1,000s of them. It's full of historical and scientific errors. (the devil lives in a mans nose - :shk: ) Truth is truth ... it's not 'propaganda' no matter how much you try to say it is.

comments towards hmdphantom is rude, hostile and libelous.

WRONG. It's a valid question. On other threads he has admitted that Iran has no freedom of the press, no freedom of information and no freedom of the internet. And yet he has full access to come here and post over and over anti-American, anti-Israeli, and pro-Iranian propaganda. The question is simple and yet he continues to ignore it ... HOW does he get such unprecidented access to the internet. It's a very simple and valid question - especially since this is a CONSPIRACY site and we dig deeper to find information out. I suggest you remember that.

If he wants to read the Quran, good for him. He can learn for himself about Islam instead of the from gutter sites run by zionist Jews.

Ah yes ... learn about the Qu'ran from those who don't bother to question why it is full of errors and contradictions. Yep .. that'll really educate a person won't it? (sarcasm)
BTW ... your paranoia about everyone being a 'zionist jew' who is educated enough to see the problems with the Qu'ran ... well, that's pretty dang funny.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Zionism is effectively a communist philosophy but with a racist supremacist agenda.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

From the people who run that fundamentalist christian website you just cited -

Certain pages have been published as historical documents without any claim by this Church or the Web Administrator that their contents are true or necessarily of immediate relevance to any contemporary person, group or event. The reader may inform himself as he sees fit

So they admit that they are publishing 'information' and presenting it as historical fact when the truth is they won't stand behind what they published .. and if they have no idea if it's true or not they still publish it as if it was.

They practically worship this guy called William Branham.
bible believers - sabbath

As Jesus Christ was the first manifested Son from those who slept, Brother Branham was the first manifested or mature Son of those who are Christ's at His parousia. Brother Branham was our living example of a man under such pre-eminence that the Spirit could be waved in him.

William Branham = Spooky Dude
edit on 12/27/2011 by FlyersFan because: fixed the link

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

No, I would say, your signature, and your obvious refusal to look at both sides make you what you wish to be characterized as.

Israel took a piece of desert and turned it into a booming oasis, in the middle of sand hell.

This A VS B mentality isn't going to fix anything. Israel is not leaving. Period! So instead of arguing about things that can't be changed, lets talk about what can be changed.

Palestinians can stop kidnapping Israeli's - I LOVE the fact, that one of their own is kidnapped, they blaze a trail, destroying everything in it's path to get him back.

Palestinians can stop launching rockets from civilian posts. Are you surprised that a hail storm of metal falls on the launch site? It is how it should be.

Everyone takes the Palestinians side, siting the differences in weapons.... So when a thief breaks in your house wielding a knife, you should not shoot him with your 9mm because it is "not fair'? "Unarmed palestinians"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suibom1974

Israel took a piece of desert and turned it into a booming oasis, in the middle of sand hell.

The Palestinian were farmers however most of Palestine has been turned into desert through the incompetence of the zionist invaders.

Oppression of Bedouin traditions is causing desertification in Negev

It is evident today that Bedouins intuitively knew how to maintain a balanced ecosystem and live a prosper life at the same time, regardless of the harsh climate of the desert. This balance proved durability through many generations until recently when the state of Israel took charge over all the territories of old Palestine.

www.demotix.com...

Israel stealing water from Palestine

Like many other things in the region, water is in hot dispute between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

Under international law, Israel is committed to supplying drinking water to the Palestinians and not denying them.

But Israel itself is a very arid area surrounded by desert. It rains only a few months a year - and for the past few years the region has been in the grip of drought.

thewe.cc...

This A VS B mentality isn't going to fix anything. Israel is not leaving. Period! So instead of arguing about things that can't be changed, lets talk about what can be changed.

Every occupier and invader has been defeated in the Middle East so why not the cowardly zionists. Will the American taxpayer finance zionist Hell forever?

Palestinians can stop kidnapping Israeli's - I LOVE the fact, that one of their own is kidnapped, they blaze a trail, destroying everything in it's path to get him back.

Palestinians do not kidnap Israelis, that is really a zionist fabrication. Israel, however, has over 10,000 disappeared men, women and children. The Israelis routinely rape vulnerable hostages on video camera and blackmail these modest and conservative Palestinian people with it.

Israeli Guards Rape Palestinian Women – Freed Detainee

"'I have been sexually abused and photographed. When I tried to travel to Jordan after my release, Israeli officer dumfounded me with the humiliating photos.."

NABLUS - A Palestinian female freed from Israeli detention said more than 15 fellow Palestinian women were raped by Israeli interrogators to force them to confess to charges leveled against them and collaborate with the Israeli intelligence.

www.democraticunderground.com...

Palestinians can stop launching rockets from civilian posts. Are you surprised that a hail storm of metal falls on the launch site? It is how it should be.

Israel murders and bombs Gaza whether they launch home made rockets or not. The 2008 Cast Lead assault on Gaza was during an 11 month truce when no rockets were launched.

Everyone takes the Palestinians side, siting the differences in weapons.... So when a thief breaks in your house wielding a knife, you should not shoot him with your 9mm because it is "not fair'? "Unarmed palestinians"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Israel murders and bombs Gaza whether they launch home made rockets or not. The 2008 Cast Lead assault on Gaza was during an 11 month truce when no rockets were launched.

Really? Are you going to stick with that?
Please read the following carefully

Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip have occurred since 2001. Between 2001 and January 2009, over 8,600 rockets had been launched, leading to 28 deaths and several hundred injuries,[1][2] as well as widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life.[3]

The weapons, often generically referred to as Qassams, were initially crude and short-range, mainly affecting the Israeli city of Sderot and other communities bordering the Gaza Strip. However, in 2006 more sophisticated rockets began to be deployed, reaching the larger coastal city of Ashkelon, and by early 2009 major cities Ashdod and Beersheba had been hit by Katyusha and Grad rockets.

Attacks have been carried out by all Palestinian armed groups,[4] and, prior to the 2008–2009 Gaza War, were consistently supported by most Palestinians,[5][6][7][8] although the stated goals have been mixed. The attacks, widely condemned for targeting civilians, have been described as terrorism by United Nations, European Union and Israeli officials, and are defined as war crimes by human rights groups Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.

Wiki

Notice how the attacks were supported PRIOR to the 2008-2009 Gaza War? I wonder why? Why wouldn't they still support them? Was it ok when it was only "Jews" being killed? When the fight was brought to their door, they no longer want to play?

From June 19 to December 19, 2008, an Egyptian-mediated ceasefire between Israel and Hamas was in effect. During this time, only several dozen rockets were fired at Israel, a marked decrease from the pre-ceasefire period.

Only several dozen........... Is 1 rocket not enough?

You CAN NOT expect Israel to just sit back and be attacked. No matter how disproportionate the response is.
They are in a position, where the MUST make a point! Attack us, and you will pay. HIDE those who attack us, and you will suffer. I agree with their method...
edit on 27-12-2011 by Suibom1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Suibom1974

Try this out;

Mark Regev admits Israel broke the cease fire. You must have a very poor memory so don't post your garbage and pass it off as information.

In case you resist the truth through habit, try this video out;

You might find it hard to swallow the facts because of your commitment to the zionist agenda but you might like to peruse this newspaper article;

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen

A four-month ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza was in jeopardy today after Israeli troops killed six Hamas gunmen in a raid into the territory.

www.guardian.co.uk...

"Gunman" and "militant" is code for the resistance.

That December, Israel mounted a three week bloodfest to greet in Christmas and New Years with the slaughter of 1400 men, women and children and the serious wounding of +3000 civilians.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Hamas to international community: We are not shooting the rockets, but we will make them stop.

Hamas to Hamas: Keep launching!

Hamas to international community: We are not launching the rockets, so we didn't break the agreement!

Pathetic!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Countries can't speak, they are not humans. Maybe some people in Iran are saying this but not the country. Countries have no vocal chords.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Here's some more homework for you, Helixer.

According to this, the ceasefire was supposed to begin on June 19, 2008.

www.terrorism-info.org.il...

According to this, Palestinian militants fired three homemade rockets into Israel by June 24, 2008. Although, from the first link, these were fired off by a rogue terrorist organization other than Hamas, rockets fired are still rockets fired.

www.boston.com...

In fact, the first link shows that 329 rockets were fired into Israel during the "supposed" ceasefire.

It's bad enough that these terrorist organizations continually fight with Israel, but the fact that they are continuously fighting amongst themselves just proves that Palestinians don't have what it takes to control them if they were ever allowed to control the land. Today they fight against Israel for the land. If they were ever to get it, they'd be trampled on by all of the many terrorist organizations in the region and the situation would be even worse.

These terrorists aren't fighting on behalf of the Palestinians. They're fighting for control over each other. Let's face it, the only thing Hamas has done for the Palestinians is to hold them hostage in Gaza. Most of the Palestinians feel lied to and abused by them. Hamas worked themselves into a position of power and control and made promises they had no intention of keeping. Now the Palestinians can't get rid of them.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What is the matter? Can you not accept the facts. No rockets were fire by Hamas and there is suspicions that some of the homemade rockets were Israeli launched.

In the end it is internationally accepted that Israeli was guilty of ending the cease fire with its assassination campaigns.

In the above video Mark Regev accepted that Israel broke the ceasefire; do you need a seance to get Theodor Herzl to tell you Israel was condemned as having broken the cease fire?

And why would I go to an Israeli website to get my ip captured? I don't want a zionist hacking my computer.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Palestinians do not kidnap Israelis, that is really a zionist fabrication.

:shk: Wrong again.
Palestinian Watch - Hamas kidnapping strategy

"1 Zionist soldier = 1,000 prisoners.
6 Zionist soldiers = 6,000 prisoners.
Capture of 6 Zionist soldiers = release of remaining prisoners.
We are still thinking about you. Izz A-Din Al-Qassam Brigades (Hamas military wing)."
[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), Oct. 21, 2011

Italian peace activist kidnapped and killed in the Gaza
Palestinian gunman kidnap photographer
Steve Centani kidnapped

www.democraticunderground.com...

You didn't just quote from the democratic underground did you? Seriously?
That's a far left wing echo chamber full of morons who wanted to kidnap baby trig during the 2008 presidential race. Anyone who posts there and doesn't get tombstoned is an indoctrinated far left robot.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
here you go... this recently released info from the 'cold-war-era' gives us a measurement of the trust-worthy-ness
of Israel...

americanfreepress.net...

Documents Reveal Israel Stole Uranium from U.S. Stockpiles In 1950s and 1960s

December 16, 2011

By The Staff of AFP

Recently declassified documents analyzed by the Institute for Research on Middle Eastern Policy reveal a suprising fact. The Israeli government used American Jews and its own intelligence agents to infiltrate American uranium stockpiles in the 1950s and 1960s and steal 269 kilograms of weapons-grade material. That led to the creation of the Zionist state’s first nuclear bomb.

Now... is Iran more of a reprobate than was Israel in its' early years ?
Israel did these deeds of pilfering weapons grade bomb material from an Ally...

Iran has a case... the zionist state is incorrigible, always will be a thorn-in-the-side of the rest of the world

now some of the rhetoric from the radical Iranians seems bit over the top... but that just may be bombastic propaganda meant to upset the USA & the western world hegemony

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thanks. I am waiting for the final report which is supposed to be coming out in a few weeks. Also thanks for the link - a star for you. I will make a cup of tea and read it.

The problem with zionists and Israeli firsters in the US, they will do anything for Israel including spy. With these zionist dual passport holding Americans, you have enemies in the gate.

There is another thread on ats about 69 Patriot missiles impounded in Finland. MSM are going overboard stating that the missiles are German and their confiscation is because of a misunderstanding with the paper work. BTW, the captain was detained and the ship let go.

I surmise that the Patriot missiles, classified US technology, are the ones the US gave to Israel for Gulf War II. With the completion of Iron Dome, Israel does not need the Patriot missiles and sold it to China along with the submarine technology Jonathon Pollard stole it previously sold to China.

With friends like Israel, who in the world needs enemies?
edit on 27-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hi i agree with the op!
most non muslims who support the `palestine cause`
are people whove never been to israel

or people who dont realise that deep down, the vast majority of muslims especially the youth, want jews off the face of the earth!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
hi i agree with the op!
most non muslims who support the `palestine cause`
are people whove never been to israel

or people who dont realise that deep down, the vast majority of muslims especially the youth, want jews off the face of the earth!

You will need to provide evidence for your sweeping statements.

There are 2 billion Muslims and other than freedom for the Palestinians, most Muslims don't care one iota about Jews. Jews are really not that important in Islamic societies.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ever heard of a Jewish farmer? Me neither.

I always support the poor farmer. Israel only exists because they steal from people who work. Look it up, per capita they employ more of their people to work for their Government than any other country.

The muslims think a loan shouldn't have interest. If a farmer needs $1,000 for seeds, he should pay back $1000 so he can get some fruits for his labor.

The Israeli's banking system broke the world over and over because they charge interest. Why do they asses "interest"...supposedly for "risk". If you are a greater risk they assess you more interest. But the muslims have a better system. If you don't pay back your loan, you stole. And they don't like thieves. They'll chop your hands off.

In a perfect world where there was more sustainability on Earth, less thieves, more prosperity...we would adopt the other sides monetary system.

But the Jewish people were VERY smart because they'd take their ill gotten profits and line the pockets of politicians to keep their corruptness going. And thus how they bankrupted the United States of America.

Meanwhile China will continue to boom. They have the muslim financial system. Their citizens can't declare bankruptcy. If they can't pay for their home they'll keep working and pay what they can. The State will put the next person in that home after they die and keep making money off that home.

Unlike America where everyone is homeless because we were swindled out of even having the right to have a roof over our heads. Shame on what they did.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wonder in amazement.

With all of Israel's resources and brilliance and wisdom,

why haven't they stopped the problem yet ?

They have the region's strongest military and industries.

They have failed to stop the smuggling routes.

They have failed to stop the rockets.

Don't they have pictures from satellites ?

Is it always about exploitation and ancient thoughts ?

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Do you really want to defend Hamas? Do you even know who you're defending? Maybe you should look at a quote from Hamas' Charter that was created in 1988. Most of the articles all include jihad. Actually, you should take the time to read the whole thing.

Here's what Hamas has to say about Palestine. They claim the Palestinians should be able to benefit from the land, but shouldn't have CONTROL over it. It is for all Muslims, not the Palestinians. So, needless to say, there will never be peace because if they ever were to get the land from Israel, all the Muslim factions would be fighting over it and we know how well the Palestinians are capable of defending themselves and their property. It will turn into another Iraqi government scenario.

"Article Eleven: The Strategy of Hamas: Palestine is an Islamic Waqf. The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. Who can presume to speak for all Islamic Generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shari’a, and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. This [norm] has prevailed since the commanders of the Muslim armies completed the conquest of Syria and Iraq, and they asked the Caliph of Muslims, ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattab, for his view of the conquered land, whether it should be partitioned between the troops or left in the possession of its population, or otherwise. Following discussions and consultations between the Caliph of Islam, ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattab, and the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, be peace and prayer upon him, they decided that the land should remain in the hands of its owners to benefit from it and from its wealth; but the control of the land and the land itself ought to be endowed as a Waqf [in perpetuity] for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. The ownership of the land by its owners is only one of usufruct, and this Waqf will endure as long as Heaven and earth last. Any demarche in violation of this law of Islam, with regard to Palestine, is baseless and reflects on its perpetrators."

middleeast.about.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And HOW WILL Iran Accomplish this Even with the Help of Every Other Country in the Middle East who Hates Israel ? You could also include Russia and China helping them with Arms and STILL it would Never Happen . Not Only is Israel a Nuclear Power , but it has Tactical Nuke Forces Strung Out along it's Boarders with their Gunsights on Any Enemy who Even Dares to Start Something . There is also the Israeli Intelligence Agencies, Air Force, and Navy to Content with that is equipped with the Latest State Of The Art Weapon Systems Compliments of Uncle Sam . Talk is Talk , but I Doubt Very Much Iran is Dumb Enough to Walk the Walk........

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join