It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Somebody should interview Benjamin Netanyahu and ask if the Iranian people have a right to live.
Then ask if the Palestinian people have a right to live.

Wouldn't it be interesting to hear what he had to say?

Why is it that Israel can secretly have 500 nuclear bombs, free mega billions every year from the US so alllll the Jewish people can get jobs working for their Government and spend their time building new weapons that have surpassed everyone else on Earth?

The Jewish religion is the only racist religion on planet Earth. You can't be a member unless you're a full blood.

Their religion says they will reign over all others on Earth.

Jesus if that doesn't describe a militant Cult then what the hell does?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

You and the zionist propaganda site, MEMRI, seem to be peddling something against this man. Whether he is aware of the slanderous and libelous assertions you Jews make against him, I do not know. He probably doesn't even surf English language websites anyway.

"You Jews"?
 I'm not Jewish. 

One of my ideas is that Israelis should be relocated to New York state. It shouldn't be a problem because Jews have been run out from over three hundred countries and for once it would better if they packed up and left by their own volition from Palestine.

Or what? Say it!! You and your fellow Muslims will wipe them off the map? The truth comes out...finally. Your mask has been removed!!

If zionist Jews settled in New York state, they will be living amongst their own kind, they will have access to the inexhaustible US taxpayers' wallets, live in safety under the protection of the US military, spend the $15 billion the US gives to Israel on a Jew only welfare state in New York. This is a logical proposition and zionist should really think about it.

Your true colors have been exposed. You believe "death to Israel" and all of the religious zealotry espoused by your sick leaders. You are the definition of anti-Semite.

Jews will not leave their land, Israel. There is no such thing as Palestinian land. The more that Muslims extremists attempt to drive Jews from their land the more they seal their own fate. Iran is one dumb act away from being destroyed. The writing is on the wall. Iran's naval actions this week are pushing the envelope. It won't be long before  Ahmadinejad and his radical group of terrorist networks around the middle east get destroyed. Then the peaceful Iranians can get on with a lifestyle free from oppression and religious fanaticism.

Let's cut the BS.! Iran has been fighting a proxy war with Israel and US for years. We've killed and captured Iranians on the battlefield in Iraq. Don't even try to tell me what's up, bro! I know first hand! Save your lies for someone else. 

We play our games and Iran plays theirs. They aren't innocent. Many of us were ready to take the fight across the damn border years ago, so don't be coy with me! I know the score!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Helixer

"You Jews"?
 I'm not Jewish. 

Sure you are not. You are just an even handed contributor.

Or what? Say it!! You and your fellow Muslims will wipe them off the map? The truth comes out...finally. Your mask has been removed!!

I can see you are desparate to stuff words into people's mouths. And what mask are we talking about? I am not denying being a Jew and I am forthright about my opinions.

It is also fair comment that Jews in conflict with Palestinians and the greater region of Asia Minor might be better served withdrawing to the American bosom. People like me and those of the Middle East have no sense of obligation to Jews or crypto Jews. This a burden reserved for the Germans and pogrom eastern Europe.

Your true colors have been exposed. You believe "death to Israel" and all of the religious zealotry espoused by your sick leaders. You are the definition of anti-Semite.

There is nothing wrong with being critical of Israel and zionist Jews and their apologist so my colours have always been pinned to the mast. You make it seem as if you have discovered something amazing. My views are perfectly ordinary and in line with most the world. I am not conditioned like Americans.

As for the antiSemite quip; that is a term of abuse meant to silence critics of Israel. Zionists even call the Semite Palestinians antiSemites!

To be counted amongst the Palestinian lion hearts as an "antiSemite" is an honour and a privilege. Their dignity amidst the zionist degradation is astounding.

Jews will not leave their land, Israel. There is no such thing as Palestinian land. The more that Muslims extremists attempt to drive Jews from their land the more they seal their own fate. Iran is one dumb act away from being destroyed. The writing is on the wall. Iran's naval actions this week are pushing the envelope. It won't be long before  Ahmadinejad and his radical group of terrorist networks around the middle east get destroyed. Then the peaceful Iranians can get on with a lifestyle free from oppression and religious fanaticism.

You seem to mix a lot of topics in one paragraph. I think you know deep down that Palestine will be free. As for your vitriol for Iran, well...that's just blood lust. How about giving peace a chance?

Let's cut the BS.! Iran has been fighting a proxy war with Israel and US for years. We've killed and captured Iranians on the battlefield in Iraq. Don't even try to tell me what's up, bro! I know first hand! Save your lies for someone else. 

Seems to me that you are and Israel is harvesting another enemy for the American people. If your wish is granted for another war for Israel, then I will be saddened for the many children and innocent people that will be sacrificed for the zionist enclave. It's all very tragic really....

We play our games and Iran plays theirs. They aren't innocent. Many of us were ready to take the fight across the damn border years ago, so don't be coy with me! I know the score!

I am confused; are you speaking as an Israeli or an American? By my reckoning, the US is many thousands of miles away so there is no border. Maybe you mean Israel will mount another land war across its border?
edit on 24-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Sure you are not. You are just an even handed contributor.

I'm a white, American Christian. Thanks!

I can see you are desparate to stuff words into people's mouths. And what mask are we talking about? I am not denying being a Jew and I am forthright about my opinions.

I'm not a Jew, and you are obviously a Muslim extremist. You tried to play the moderate role but your extremist views came out when you suggested all Jews move to America. 

It is also fair comment that Jews in conflict with Palestinians and the greater region of Asia Minor might be better served withdrawing to the American bosom. People like me and those of the Middle East have no sense of obligation to Jews or crypto Jews. This a burden reserved for the Germans and pogrom eastern Europe.

Uhmmm....Israel has belonged to the Jews for 3,000 years!! The British controlled it before it was given back to it owners. There are no indigenous Palestinians! 

There is nothing wrong with being critical of Israel and zionist Jews and their apologist so my colours have always been pinned to the mast. You make it seem as if you have discovered something amazing. My views are perfectly ordinary and in line with most the world. I am not conditioned like Americans.

Your views are in line with most of the Muslim nations...that's it. 

As for the antiSemite quip; that is a term of abuse meant to silence critics of Israel. Zionists even call the Semite Palestinians antiSemites!

The term has a meaning...and you fit the bill. 

To be counted amongst the Palestinian lion hearts as an "antiSemite" is an honour and a privilege. Their dignity amidst the zionist degradation is astounding.

I'm sure it is to you...and you will be defeated along side them..in honor!

You seem to mix a lot of topics in one paragraph. I think you know deep down that Palestine will be free. As for your vitriol for Iran, well...that's just blood lust. How about giving peace a chance?

I'm sorry if you can't keep up. 

No bloodlust here...only a desire to live in a world free from Muslim extremists. The so-called Palestinian should move to Iran. The don't have a right to Israel. They weren't there when the British gave Israel back to it's rightful owners...the Jews.  

Seems to me that you are and Israel is harvesting another enemy for the American people. If your wish is granted for another war for Israel, then I will be saddened for the many children and innocent people that will be sacrificed for the zionist enclave. It's all very tragic really....

it's sad that Ahmadinejad would subject his people to that. If he keeps pushing his agenda he will make it happen. 

I am confused; are you speaking as an Israeli or an American? By my reckoning, the US is many thousands of miles away so there is no border. Maybe you mean Israel will mount another land war across its border?

Maybe it's you who doesn't know what going on! You're either a disinformation agent or an ignorant SOB.

I mean that some of the resistance my unit encountered in Iraq were Iranian. Many of us were angered enough to cross the border and bring the fight to them. Proxy war!! They've been fighting us for many years. Iran supplies many of the fighters in Iraq.  

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Isn't it funny when someone says "You're obviously a Jew" to hint of a bias in his opinions, all the while he's obviously a muslim with extreme opinions? Lol.

Originally posted by Pervius
free mega billions every year from the US so alllll the Jewish people can get jobs working for their Government and spend their time building new weapons

Wtf are you talking about? Not only is this obviously not true, it doesn't even make the slightest of common sense.

You honestly believe all or most of the Jews in Israel work for the government?
edit on 25-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

[Isn't it funny when someone says "You're obviously a Jew" to hint of a bias in his opinions, all the while he's obviously a muslim with extreme opinions? Lol.

Not really. What is funny is a Jew being outraged at being suggested they are a Jew! With the zionist variety of Jews, they will dish all the slander and abuse all day long and every day such as with Muslims, but the moment they are confronted by what they are, it suddenly becomes antiSemitism and the old Holocaust canard is rolled out.

99% of the world had nothing to do with the Holocaust, the Palestinian people had nothing to do with it, the vast majority of eastern European Askanazis had nothing to do with it and it is routinely shoved down our throats. No subsequent genocide, and there have been many, has been stopped due to the memory of the Holocaust.

More than 60% of ultra-Orthodox men do not work and receive US taxpayer subsidised Israeli government welfare.

www.nytimes.com...

More than half a million illegal settlers in Israel get welfare benefits from the Israeli government. They also get free housing on stolen land and allowances and grants from state supported and US tax exempt zionist organisations. On top of this, the Israeli government provides them with body guards from the IDF and tax payer paid private roads built on stolen land. If you add up all these work shy zionist Jews in Israel upto 70% or more are dependent on government hand outs and US tax payer moneys. Mind you, Israel has an enormous secretive banking sector, a huge arms industry based on repackaging US technology, and huge investments in US technology companies.

www.ft.com... html#axzz1hYM6k5N6

Zionism is effectively a communist philosophy but with a racist supremacist agenda.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...
edit on 25-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yes, I'm going to blindly trust words and suggestions on some pro-Israel website, and completely disregard the physical evidence, the footage, the live broadcasts of war crimes committed by Israel while Mark Regev stands in front of the White Phosphorous falling over Gaza and tries to deny it's happening...

Tell me again how stupid the propagandists think we are.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

With all due respect, all organized religion has a superiority complex, they all wish they were the dominant religion able to control all Humans on the planet. Their mission is to convert everyone to their way of thinking either through persuasion or by force.

The Jewish faith is no different in that regard.

This is about a nations government, and has little to do with religion. Israel isn't acting the way it is for security, or for any real religious conviction.

The problem for me comes about when one is screaming about "injustice" while they systematically steal land from their neighbors, refuse international law (while demanding that others conform to it too!), arm themselves under the cover of secrecy (while calling others out on it too!), silence the press (while accusing others of doing the same!) you see where this is going?

People can say whatever they like, including heads of government or religions. It's their actions that shows the world what's actually going on. So far, Israel is the aggressor throughout.

I really don't care about their religious beliefs. People can believe whatever they like and say whatever they wish. But their actions towards others is what decides my opinions. When Israel stops stealing land and victimizing the people of Gaza, then I'll respect them. Until that day comes, I have zero respect for that government or any who support it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
Not really. What is funny is a Jew being outraged at being suggested they are a Jew!

No, the funny part here is you, who think that everyone that does not agree with you is a Jew, while you are obviously a raging Muslim.

And if you'd care to check, it's your people who are outraged, not us.

More than 60% of ultra-Orthodox men do not work and receive US taxpayer subsidised Israeli government welfare.

No, they gain welfare which is subsided from the taxes of the Israeli people, which we are angry about btw. I am among the ones that his tax money is spent on those free loaders.

And yet, this still does not show even the slightest evidence to his ridiculous claim that all or most Israeli people work for the government.
Quote:

so alllll the Jewish people can get jobs working for their Government and spend their time building new weapons

Hi. I'm an Israeli Jew. I don't work for the government nor do I build new weapons. Does this make me the 0.00000001% of "alllll" the Jewish people that don't do that?

The fail is strong with you.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Man I am reading Quran much these days. You are just there. I am there ,too.

It is all about agendas and it is hidden in the hearts.

I talk about east , you talk about color . I talk about Wahhabi , you talk about Iran's parliament.

Then at last some statements which are all funny from a very funny guy , from Jordan. You should read his other comments. Just for fun.

It is all agendas we all follow and it can not be hidden behind our words and statements.

Your agenda to legitimate existence of a Zionist state which took lands by force and was accepted to exist by other leaders of other countries . The same state that rejected any border.

My agenda , trying to show that people own lands and they are the ones who decide about their future.

All this thread is a continuation of your agenda and it is clear as broad daylight .

West has created Wahhabi to explode Islam from within but we will annihilate it's danger Inshallah.
edit on 25/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Those people's agendas are clear , you can find more about them by reading their posts here and there.

They want to be in control.

They want to be superior.

They want to force their idea.

They want to force their presence.

they want to legitimate their wars.

They want to legitimate bloodshed.

They want to defeat the debater by any mean possible.

And

They don't give a damn about what you think and how you reason.

You should just shut up before them.

This is not a discussion. This is a (con)test to see who can shout louder.

To other ATS members

You can shout all they long everything you want , but it is just going to be clear for other people who seek truth and the ones who don't come to ATS and even don't know ATS.

Then , Continue shouting all the lies and accusations you like. This is what ATS is good for.

These are clear :

Israel was given to Israel by UK govt.

Israel is not accepted by the local people who lived there.

Israel is made and settled by threatening and terrorizing local people.

Israel was established by UN countries which can not decide about future of a nation.

Israel rejected any border.

Israel is just threatening other countries in the region.

Israel is not accepted by all Jews.

Israel has uncounted nuclear warheads.

There was a Nazi Hitler , but it doesn't legitimate existence of Israel state.
edit on 25/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Not really. What is funny is a Jew being outraged at being suggested they are a Jew! With the zionist variety of Jews, they will dish all the slander and abuse all day long and every day such as with Muslims, but the moment they are confronted by what they are, it suddenly becomes antiSemitism and the old Holocaust canard is rolled out.

So in your mind Jew is a dirty word used to describe Jews and anyone who supports them?

If that is your definition then I guess I'm a Jew. As a religious belief, I'm a Christian though. 

I've been to Israel several times and trained with IDF. I never encountered a war monger. They all love their country and want to be left alone but they're surrounded by extremists who just can't seem to control their hatred. 

99% of the world had nothing to do with the Holocaust, the Palestinian people had nothing to do with it, the vast majority of eastern European Askanazis had nothing to do with it and it is routinely shoved down our throats. No subsequent genocide, and there have been many, has been stopped due to the memory of the Holocaust.

Then why all the hatred?? Why can't you stop trying to kick them out of their land?? Maybe if you could find a way to put aside your blind hatred for a race of people who likely have done NOTHING to you personally then tensions would ease. Israel just wants to be left alone. Why should that be a problem for Iran??

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Yes, I'm going to blindly trust words and suggestions on some pro-Israel website, and completely disregard the physical evidence, the footage, the live broadcasts of war crimes committed by Israel while Mark Regev stands in front of the White Phosphorous falling over Gaza and tries to deny it's happening... 

Tell me again how stupid the propagandists think we are.

So tell me, professor, how many times have you been to Israel? How many times have you talked to an Israeli about life in Israel or seen it with your own eyes rather than through a TV? You get all of your info from Anti-Israeli sources and claim to know what's really going on!

What would you do if your country was surrounded by people who wanted you dead and fired rockets into your neighborhood DAILY for YEARS? The Palestinians are victims of radical Islam, not the Jews. The IDF only acts in response to attacks...they are not the aggressors. 

You are the one that is brainwashed. You have no clue about the reality on the ground in Israel, you just blindly support what you hear. 

Ignorance is bliss!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The nut in charge of Iran - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - wants to start a massive war in order to usher in the mythological (and non existant) 12th Imam who they think will come in and turn the world Muslim ... oh, and Jesus is supposed to show up as his side kick.
I have no doubt Ahmadinejad would say such a thing.

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Man I am reading Quran much these days.

That explains a lot.
Contradictions and Errors in the Qu'ran
Questions that Muslim Scholars Can Not Answer
1000 errors in the Qu'ran
Historical Errors in the Qu'ran

My agenda , trying to show that people own lands and they are the ones who decide about their future.

Actually, it looks like the agenda that the Iranian government gave you was for you to come on this site and to plaster it with pro-Iranian, anti-american, anti-Israeli propaganda. Tell us .. how do YOU get so much access to the internet in Iran when it is not allowed and there is no freedom of the internet, no freedom of the press??
edit on 12/26/2011 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The nut in charge of Iran - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - wants to start a massive war in order to usher in the mythological (and non existant) 12th Imam who they think will come in and turn the world Muslim ... oh, and Jesus is supposed to show up as his side kick.
I have no doubt Ahmadinejad would say such a thing.

Zionists are hostile to Ahmadinejad because he mocks their self importance and arrogance. And your comment about the Shia religion is interesting in that it exposes your religious bigotry.

So the Shia are waiting for their 12th Imam. It is their religion, what is it to you? I believe Jews are waiting for the Messiah although he has been and gone. It is like missing the bus because of a pratfall but do you see Christians laughing?

That explains a lot.
Contradictions and Errors in the Qu'ran
Questions that Muslim Scholars Can Not Answer
1000 errors in the Qu'ran
Historical Errors in the Qu'ran

But you will put such zionist black propaganda site in your debates because you are a religious bigot. It is other people's faith but you have all the time in the world to peddle garbage to desecrate it.

Actually, it looks like the agenda that the Iranian government gave you was for you to come on this site and to plaster it with pro-Iranian, anti-american, anti-Israeli propaganda. Tell us .. how do YOU get so much access to the internet in Iran when it is not allowed and there is no freedom of the internet, no freedom of the press??

I note that you wrap anti-Israeli matters with the US. All Israel does is harvest enemies for the US and zionists like you entwine the US with animosity generated by Israelis and individuals like you.

Your comments towards hmdphantom is rude, hostile and libelous. If he wants to read the Quran, good for him. He can learn for himself about Islam instead of the from gutter sites run by zionist Jews.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Isn't it funny when someone says "You're obviously a Jew" to hint of a bias in his opinions, all the while he's obviously a muslim with extreme opinions? Lol.

Originally posted by Pervius
free mega billions every year from the US so alllll the Jewish people can get jobs working for their Government and spend their time building new weapons

Wtf are you talking about? Not only is this obviously not true, it doesn't even make the slightest of common sense.

I'm not muslim. I'm a half blood Jew.

Yes. Israel has the most of its population working for its Government than any other country.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Do you have any source to back up that claim or are you just talking?

I don’t think being half Jewish gives you any special insight, so would you care to provide a reference?

And besides...if you are correct, what does that prove?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

But you will put such zionist black propaganda site in your debates because you are a religious bigot. It is other people's faith but you have all the time in the world to peddle garbage to desecrate it.

So, do everyone a favor and debunk the attached information that was linked with an explanation. Calling someone a religious bigot isn't going to change the available information unless you have other information to counter it with.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

So, do everyone a favor and debunk the attached information that was linked with an explanation. Calling someone a religious bigot isn't going to change the available information unless you have other information to counter it with.

You thought about that chore so why don't you do me a favour and help out by conducting due diligence on these obscure websites they link to?
edit on 26-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp and change of phrase

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

I have my own links and websites that I refer to on this topic as I have researched it extensively. But rather than link them for you to only disagree with the source and call me a bigot too, why don't you just pick ONE claim inside one of these sources and debunk it. Just one. That shouldn't be too hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join