It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So why don't you reply my post ?

What do you say in return ?

What do you know about Wahhabi ?

Who is going to get beneficiaries from wars between religions ?

Stop this propaganda propagating.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Of course the easiest thing is to listen to MSM , and it is easier than learning Farsi.

And of course it is easier to think what I used to think when digging out the truth is going to taste bitter in the end.

I get the point in your comment .

You can read this thread about what you said here . take a look
:

American people , locked up children in home.

The thread can be true about every other nation , but American people think they can strongly communicate with other people worldwide.

hmd - Iran
edit on 23/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by buster2010

Phssst…..Please!

That’s a fallacious argument and you know it! Spreading the word of the gospel and doing missionary work is nothing like threatening to kill all non believers.

I know. Tell them that.

African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors

Churches involved in Torture, Murder of Thousands of African Children Denounced as Witches

Christians torture, murder thousands of children

Killing In The Name Of Jesus

There are all true, from news sites. I have a good friend, an email friend, who runs an orphanage for girls in Mali. He tell me that every one of his girls, 32 at last count, had been raped by missionaries. He tells me the local Christian church has labelled the girls as "witches," and refuse any help whatsoever, even food. He says he has contacted Amnesty International, the Red Cross, and the local NATO solders, all to no avail. He also tells me that any money sent to African kids from America is usually stolen by warlords long before it gets to the kids. To me, this is a travesty, and should be stopped. But who it to stop it?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't know what is wrong with the people who just insist to follow their propaganda machine.

Every time I make an effort to inform people here and it ends in stopping wars , same people just start somewhere else their comments and agendas.

I just don't know who they are . Some agents to encourage people to war ?

Some people who think it is better to take over the planet and make the one world government ?

Some people who are very proud of themselves and Narcissist people who want to make a copy of themselves ?

What are you people ?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

All I hear is the same old BS. When someone says that the Iranians (and Muslim extremists) want to destroy America and destroy Israel the first defense is to deny it, the second defense is to bash Christians. I don’t have to turn to the MSM to know that they want to kill Americans and Jews. All I have to do is listen to what the religious leaders say…..It’s painfully obvious.

When you get done watching them, please dispute these videos and then produce some videos of Christian or Jewish religious leaders making these kinds of threats! I don't hear any call for diplomacy here!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
When Iran officially exposes its true nature, Ron Paul is going to look like a dumbsh**. Bigtime.

I don't think we're too far away from that moment when Iran lets it all hang out.

And all of the anti-war movement will be stricken with dumb silence.

Truth is never easy to accept. Not at first. It takes a while.

America kept out of WWII for a while too. But not forever. They came around.
edit on 23-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

All I hear is the same old BS. When someone says that the Iranians (and Muslim extremists) want to destroy America and destroy Israel the first defense is to deny it, the second defense is to bash Christians. I don’t have to turn to the MSM to know that they want to kill Americans and Jews. All I have to do is listen to what the religious leaders say…..It’s painfully obvious.

When you get done watching them, please dispute these videos and then produce some videos of Christian or Jewish religious leaders making these kinds of threats! I don't hear any call for diplomacy here!

The first video

The first video is of a small neighbourhood mosque. Look at the attendent crowd and the size of the hall; the lounge of my house is about the same size. Note the tag on the video, it has an ".il" in the suffix showing that it is from Israel.

Israelis and zionists have a habit of video taping Palestinian they just screwed and passing off their anger as a threat against the US.

The second video

This video is of Palestinians outraged by their treatment at the hands of zionists Jews. Zionists Jews have made themselves so hated, even innocence curse them. The video was circulated by the mossad black propaganda front Memri to peddle to American people who cannot possibly understand what has happened to the Palestinians to make them hate Israelis. Israelis package this devastation as mindless Palestinian hate.

The third video

This video is a montage mainly from Fox News and snips from demonstrating crowds and speeches by Ahmadinejad. I don't speak Persian and I have read and heard on many reputable sites that Ahmadinejad never threatened Israel with destruction. There are also references made in the video of the Holocaust Conference in Iran as if the Iranians owed Jews anything.

Israel and American zionists have been campaigning for a war against the Iranian people, therefore it is reasonable to assume the Iran does not like Israel.

Fleming Rose and other Jews were the ones who were peddling the Mohammed cartoons, therefore, Ahmadinejad sponsored a conference on the Holocaust. The Holocaust conference discussed the abundance of fake Holocaust survivors such as Bernard Holstein, an Auschwitz 'survivor', complete with his 'tattoo' and bestselling memoirs and Martin Zaidenstadt, a the fake 'Holocaust survivor' who pan-handled at Dachau since 1947 until 2000. Then there is also the notorious Simon Wiesenthal and his questionable claims of having been in a concentration camp.

Dogma is a form of stagnation that wrecks nations, therefore, all right thinking people should investigate the Holocaust dogma.

The fourth and fifth videos

These videos are simply about Ahmadinejad making speeches in Iranian. The AP narrator on one video states that Ahmadinejad is "taking aim" at Israel with his speech. American reporters in the zionist media use emotive language that sits well with zionists to skew the truth. Nevertheless Israel wants to destroy Iran, therefore, the Iranian president is entitled to say what he wants about Israel. It is worth noting that the video does not come with interpretations of the speeches.

The other video is a compilation from Fox News so there is nothing more to say here.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

All I hear is the same old BS

You just want our religious leaders bow to your materialist leaders , and they won't.

You are just easily closing your eyes . Keep on. I can not help you open it.

Iran has not any harm to anyone and it is US govt that has done the most terrible things in human history .

Do you accept it ? I don't think so. You are just trying to make a fake enemy to justify your attacks.

And you are just listening to some BS miss-translations as you have been doing before.

Learn Farsi.
Translate your own.

Or

Do all the old same .............. again and again.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It will be always old and always true :

US your head

And just your head

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Phssst…..Please!

That’s a fallacious argument and you know it! Spreading the word of the gospel and doing missionary work is nothing like threatening to kill all non believers.

Ever hear of something called the crusades? Christianity has far more blood on it's hands than Islam has.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by seabag

All I hear is the same old BS

You just want our religious leaders bow to your materialist leaders , and they won't.

You are just easily closing your eyes . Keep on. I can not help you open it.

Iran has not any harm to anyone and it is US govt that has done the most terrible things in human history .

Do you accept it ? I don't think so. You are just trying to make a fake enemy to justify your attacks.

And you are just listening to some BS miss-translations as you have been doing before.

Learn Farsi.
Translate your own.

Or

Do all the old same .............. again and again.

You want it to change? You should get rid of your own narcissistic and mentally ill leaders. Lord knows we're working on trying to change ours. Unfortunately, we all may end up equally unsuccessful.

Something tells me you'll be singing a different tune by the time Iran's parliamentary elections come around in March. That's when you'll see all new chaos going on from within your own country and between your own leaders. You'll be questioning their sanity all over again.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Yeah, that’s right! Blame the MSM and the Jews!

You sound like Ahmadinejad!!

It’s the Jews!!! They’re taking over the WORLD!!!!
When did the Jews enter Iran?

The rage of the Muslim people may soon reach a point of explosion. If that day comes they must know that the waves of this explosion will not be restricted to the boundaries of our region, they will definitely reach the corrupt forces (America) that support this fake regime. Allah Akbar”

I appreciate the effort you put into your response but you are fighting an uphill battle. You cannot spin away Ahmadinejad’s own words. The videos of him threatening Israel and the US have been played thousands of times around the world by numerous news sources, including Al Jazeera. There are videos of multiple speeches he gave on several different occasions, including a speech at the UN in front of the world, where he made threats. This guy is an extremist Muslim and cannot be allowed to have nuclear weapons.

*SNIP* your lies do not have an effect.

World War 3 will likely be a result of Islamic radicals instigating more action from the world community. They seem to want a fight and I think they are going to get one very, very soon.

The clock is ticking…Will Iran change course? Not likely!
edit on 24-12-2011 by Skyfloating because: Mod-Note: Personal-Attack removed

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Ever hear of something called the crusades? Christianity has far more blood on it's hands than Islam has.

The last crusade was 1271. How old were you then? Oh, wait, that was 740 YEARS AGO!!!!!

Do you know who instigated the crusades by attacking Christians and conquering Christian holy sites?? MUSLIMS!!! ? With all the threats against Israel from the Muslims it seems like we’re heading down a similar path today, doesn’t it?

If that’s all you got then you need to go back to your research! Muslim caliphate is going on RIGHT NOW! You can cry about an atrocity that happened 740+ years ago but that doesn’t change the state of affairs today, does it?

If I remember correctly, the ninth crusade was conducted by the King of England. Should England be forced to pay reparations tomorrow for that event?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It’s not just Iran either. The leader of Iran is one of the most powerful people spewing this venom but he’s not alone.

Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum of Jordan's Tahrir Party Discusses Jihad Against Germany, Pledges to Impose 'Jizya' Poll Tax on Non-Muslims, and Vows to Annihilate Israel

Interviewer: "Should the Muslims fight the People of the Book [i.e. Jews and Christians], in order to force them to pay the jizya poll tax? Should the Muslims fight all the People of the Book worldwide?"

Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum: "This fighting is in order to remove obstacles. It is waged against countries, not against individuals. When we declare Jihad against Germany, for instance, it is declared against the German state, for refusing to allow Islam to spread to the people of Germany. We give them a choice: Either to convert to Islam, or to pay the jizya and submit to the laws of Islam. The jizya is the only tax paid by non-Muslims, whereas the Muslims pay the zakkat, the kharraj, and the rikkaz, as well as other taxes, if there is not enough money for the army…"

Interviewer: "Fine. Let me just ask you an important question. So, we are commanded to fight in order to spread the religion of Allah…"

Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum: "Yes, this is Islam's way of spreading. Jihad Should Be Declared In Order to Annihilate Israel; This Is a Monstrous Entity That Must Be Eradicated"

Interviewer: "If you come to power, will you liberate Palestine?"

Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum: "Yes, yes. Jihad should be declared in order to annihilate Israel. This is a monstrous entity that must be eradicated."

edit on 24-12-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Phssst…..Please!

I know. Tell them that.

African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors

Churches involved in Torture, Murder of Thousands of African Children Denounced as Witches

Christians torture, murder thousands of children

Killing In The Name Of Jesus

There are all true, from news sites. I have a good friend, an email friend, who runs an orphanage for girls in Mali. He tell me that every one of his girls, 32 at last count, had been raped by missionaries. He tells me the local Christian church has labelled the girls as "witches," and refuse any help whatsoever, even food. He says he has contacted Amnesty International, the Red Cross, and the local NATO solders, all to no avail. He also tells me that any money sent to African kids from America is usually stolen by warlords long before it gets to the kids. To me, this is a travesty, and should be stopped. But who it to stop it?

Really? So because those people who "say" theyre christians but do those things automatically makes them christians. Ok, whatever.

I'm a christian and a missionary baptist at that and i have never killed anyone or advocated murdering anyone. Get a clue, if anyone does those things they are not christians they are liars. Youre judging the whole for what others have done. Will you never learn?

What youre Doing is the equivalent of saying all men are murderers and rapists because some men really are murderers and rapists. Its the same principle.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It’s not just Iran either. The leader of Iran is one of the most powerful people spewing this venom but he’s not alone.

Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum of Jordan's Tahrir Party Discusses Jihad Against Germany, Pledges to Impose 'Jizya' Poll Tax on Non-Muslims, and Vows to Annihilate Israel

Interviewer: "Should the Muslims fight the People of the Book [i.e. Jews and Christians], in order to force them to pay the jizya poll tax? Should the Muslims fight all the People of the Book worldwide?"

Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum: "This fighting is in order to remove obstacles. It is waged against countries, not against individuals. When we declare Jihad against Germany, for instance, it is declared against the German state, for refusing to allow Islam to spread to the people of Germany. We give them a choice: Either to convert to Islam, or to pay the jizya and submit to the laws of Islam. The jizya is the only tax paid by non-Muslims, whereas the Muslims pay the zakkat, the kharraj, and the rikkaz, as well as other taxes, if there is not enough money for the army…"

Interviewer: "Fine. Let me just ask you an important question. So, we are commanded to fight in order to spread the religion of Allah…"

Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum: "Yes, this is Islam's way of spreading. Jihad Should Be Declared In Order to Annihilate Israel; This Is a Monstrous Entity That Must Be Eradicated"

Interviewer: "If you come to power, will you liberate Palestine?"

Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum: "Yes, yes. Jihad should be declared in order to annihilate Israel. This is a monstrous entity that must be eradicated."

edit on 24-12-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

But seabag, everything you have posted here is bogus. It is from the MEMRI blog, a Mossad propaganda site now called "the Site".

www.thememriblog.org...

Please stop circulating these inciteful and dishonest zionist propaganda on ATS.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Who cares what site it's from????

It was his OWN WORDS. Are you saying the blog had it's hand up the back of the guy's shirt like a puppet???

Come on!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Helixer

Who cares what site it's from????

It was his OWN WORDS. Are you saying the blog had it's hand up the back of the guy's shirt like a puppet???

Come on!!

On the contrary, it is not his own words. They are words attributed to him, who ever he is, by Mossad/MEMRI.

He must be doing something right to illicit these lies by abnoxious zionists.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Has Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum denounced this article? Can you find a rebuttal? When an American is misquoted in the media they run around denouncing it. 

You're just talking...you can't discredit the things I've posted. 

You know the Muslim plan!! They're playing both sides...one side is there to raise support for Islam and spread the Jihad message...the other side (people like you) is down play it so no one is alarmed. 

The world is waking up to this game...it won't succeed. 

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Helixer

Has Sheikh Ahmad Abu Quddum denounced this article? Can you find a rebuttal? When an American is misquoted in the media they run around denouncing it.  

Who is he and why don't you find out for us?

You and the zionist propaganda site, MEMRI, seem to be peddling something against this man. Whether he is aware of the slanderous and libelous assertions you Jews make against him, I do not know. He probably doesn't even surf English language websites anyway.

I suspect he is being targeted simply because he is an Arab and a Muslim for an American audiance by zionists. It is primarily for this kind of behaviour that I think that zionist Jews are not good for the Middle East and world peace.

One of my ideas is that Israelis should be relocated to New York state. It shouldn't be a problem because Jews have been run out from over three hundred countries and for once it would better if they packed up and left by their own volition from Palestine.

If zionist Jews settled in New York state, they will be living amongst their own kind, they will have access to the inexhaustible US taxpayers' wallets, live in safety under the protection of the US military, spend the $15 billion the US gives to Israel on a Jew only welfare state in New York. This is a logical proposition and zionist should really think about it.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join