It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I’m really tired of hearing people defend Islam because it’s painfully obvious, to anybody who cares to pay attention, that Islam is dangerous. Muslims DO want to destroy all non-Muslim nations and non-Muslim people.

This is a dangerous game you people are playing by supporting and defending nations like Iran in their pursuit of nuclear weapons. You will live to regret it.

Listen to this Muslim! He clearly says (min 1:29) “We will destroy America – We will destroy Britain – All of these leaders will be under our feet!”

Please tell me again how peaceful Islam is!! I’m waiting!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Debka like to use false disgusting lying propaganda
with a racist agenda to destroy Iran

If Iran really didnt like jews .. they wouldnt have a 30 000 proud jewish people
living in peace with the Iranians

Amhadinejad NEVER said to Wipe out / Destroy Israel
the ones who translated his speech did it on purpose to delete a very important word
that change entire context

AHMADINEJAD SAID : WE NEED TO WIPE ISRAEL REGIME OFF THE MAP

remove that word and see how bad it sound now
why would Iranian .. religious people would want to wipe out the most holy place in the world
even if its illegaly occupied

I agree to wipe israel REGIME and ASAP
remove them put them in prison for high crime against humanity against the palestinian and
to create a WW3 with millions who will die
AND the sacrifice of American troops who donated their life freely to Israel
they wanted the USA to make war for them
Also made false accusations to make wars and probably planted the hidden bombs in the WTC
So America can go to war once again....with no restrain
USA probably showed that no restrain when they launched nukes on civilians city in vietnam
somebody was salivating at the idea to do the same to the Arab
wouldnt surprise me if it was another zionist war criminal order at that time

I dont know but since 1967 .. the US government have showed NO restrain
doing their best to avoid at all cost innocent life being killed
USA was a true savior in the past ..
now it is a manipulated pupped mega monster machine destroying everyone who critics them and more importantly the regime in Israel
wonder why US made war against arab countries .. some people really really dont like arab ..
who could that be ???
Many zionist rabbi said that arab were subhuman that deserve nothing but s***

Many good and proud jew are against the zionist regime in israel
zionist are the REAL ANTI SEMITIC RACIST PEOPLE
who destroy Israel image and good jews who wouldnt hurt a fly
its because of them that now most people blame jews in general

NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONIST

edit on 12/22/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You can dismiss the source all you want but that doesn’t change the validity of the message.

Please watch the video I just posted (above your post) and then tell me Muslims don’t want to do harm to U.S.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You are off topic and your anti-Islam rhetoric is just plain weird.

Can you kindly refer to the OP. It is about the Israeli state apparatus attack the means of Palestinian food production. This atrocity was not caused by a religion.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Ben81

You can dismiss the source all you want but that doesn’t change the validity of the message.

Please watch the video I just posted (above your post) and then tell me Muslims don’t want to do harm to U.S.

Some muslims are like the zionist jews
extremely racist/extremist

I agree with you on that
What about your Title
Its your OP title that is missleading
stop the hatred propaganda

This thread should be posted in the skunk section

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Ben81

Some muslims are like the zionist jews
extremely racist/extremist

I agree with you on that
What about your Title
Its your OP title that is missleading
stop the hatred propaganda

This thread should be posted in the skunk section

This is a legitimate thread, your post should be in the non existent section.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
reply to post by seabag

Can you kindly refer to the OP. It is about the Israeli state apparatus attack the means of Palestinian food production. This atrocity was not caused by a religion.

I’m not sure what OP you read but it wasn’t mine. Reread it and then tell me how off-topic I am. In my OP I clearly stated:

The whole Palestinian cause was/is nothing more than a rouse to incite people and gain support for their ultimate goal of a Muslim world. IMO Iran has very dangerous and deadly intentions, and groups like Hamas, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, et al are all seeking the annihilation of Jews world-wide. After that, infidels (infidels meaning – ALL NON MUSLIMS) across the globe will be targeted.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

I’m not sure what OP you read but it wasn’t mine. Reread it and then tell me how off-topic I am. In my OP I clearly stated:

The whole Palestinian cause was/is nothing more than a rouse to incite people and gain support for their ultimate goal of a Muslim world. IMO Iran has very dangerous and deadly intentions, and groups like Hamas, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, et al are all seeking the annihilation of Jews world-wide. After that, infidels (infidels meaning – ALL NON MUSLIMS) across the globe will be targeted.

I placed the comment on the wrong thread, however, having read some of the anti-Islam comments here, I am very worried about the level of intolerance I find here.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Ahh…..no worries.

As far as the intolerance you claim to have found….I don’t think the world will tolerate a nuclear Iran!

People who threaten worldwide caliphate have no business with nukes IMO.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Helixer

Ahh…..no worries.

As far as the intolerance you claim to have found….I don’t think the world will tolerate a nuclear Iran!

People who threaten worldwide caliphate have no business with nukes IMO.

I don't think Iran has WMD; that is a term used by the American-Israelo Axis as a casus belli to invade yet another country.

There are over 1.5 billion Muslims of all colours and creeds in this world and they are all being victimised in one way or another by the US military, its allies, economically, culturally and in all ways so they better get together as a caliphate to protect themselves.

You make it sound bad for Muslims to preserve their own skins from your kind!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I placed the comment on the wrong thread, however, having read some of the anti-Islam comments here, I am very worried about the level of intolerance I find here.

What are you whining about? This whole forum has zero tolerance for anything.
You want to tell me the intolerance for anything Israeli just passed by you?
Or the intolerance by RP supporters to ANY OTHER candidate?

Intolerance against muslims.. HAH.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

I don't think Iran has WMD; that is a term used by the American-Israelo Axis as a casus belli to invade yet another country.

Everyone knows Iran is seeking nuclear weapons. The Iranian leader has made his intent very clear and has even proclaimed what he will do with them once he gets them (wipe Israel off the map). Please explain what conventional weapon is capable of wiping a nation off the map?? 

There are over 1.5 billion Muslims of all colours and creeds in this world and they are all being victimised in one way or another by the US military, its allies, economically, culturally and in all ways so they better get together as a caliphate to protect themselves.

They are being victimized by their radical, extremist leaders. If Iran would stop it's nuclear pursuit today stop thumbing its nose at the international community they would avert disaster. They are causing their own people to suffer great hardship all because of their fanatical quest to be a nuclear power.  

You make it sound bad for Muslims to preserve their own skins from your kind!  

"My kind" wouldn't be worried about Muslim extremists if they weren't hell bent on caliphate. People should question any religion that seeks to force the world to join and threatens death to those who won't. I don't hear any Christians or Jews demanding a take over of the world in the name of religion.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
I hate Palestine, Iran, and Israel. Rather than supporting either side I'd rather America just not involve itself with the middle east in general.
edit on 3-12-2011 by targeting because: (no reason given)

I agree. This is one big problem America has. For anyone to be president, he or she MUST declare blind support to Israel.

Since World War II Israel has been the largest overall recipient of US aid: from 1949-2006 Israel received more than $156 billion of direct US aid.

- Until 2003, Israel received approximately one-third of the annual US foreign aid budget. In 2005, the US gave Israel more than $2.6 billion in aid, a budget exceeded only by US aid to Iraq. By comparison, Jordan received $683.6 million, Rwanda received $77 million, and the Occupied Palestinian Territories received $348.2 million.

- The US also lends money to Israel, but these loans are frequently waived before any repayments are made. The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs has estimated that from 1974-2003 Israel benefited from more than $45 billion in waived loans from the US.
Text Source

America is freely giving money to a rich State(s), while within America, children are starving, and many are homeless. I agree with Ron Paul here, let these rich Middle Eastern countries support themselves, and say out of their arguments and battles over resources and land. Time for America to secure our borders, and take care of our own.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Iran is dead.

Israel has an unknown amount of nuclear weapons that could decimate every major city of the world.

Israel's got weapons in space Iran hasn't even dreamed of.

Iran KNOWS they are going to get slaughtered and they KNOW all they can do is run their mouth.

Iran can't scratch it's rear unless Israel decides to let them do it.

If Iran was SMART (which they are not) they would shut their mouths...declare to the world they were getting rid of their military. Devote themselves to researching life in space...then maybe in 1,000 years they could create technology able to defend themselves from Israel.

But Iran isn't smart....180 days tops and they're all dead.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

What are you whining about? This whole forum has zero tolerance for anything.
You want to tell me the intolerance for anything Israeli just passed by you?
Or the intolerance by RP supporters to ANY OTHER candidate?

Intolerance against muslims.. HAH.

I merely noted that there are ghettos of Islam intolerance on ATS and that is a concern to me. Why would you say that I am whining when you know who really are the professional whiners especially when bickering something

I think with a name like "Israeliguy", you an interest and it is for this reason you accused me of whining. In the memory of the victims of the Holocaust, I invite you to join me in condemning intolerance and religious bigotry.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

don't hear any Christians or Jews demanding a take over of the world in the name of religion.

Never read the bible huh? It says right in there it's a biblethumpers job to spread their religion everywhere.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Muslims DO want to destroy all non-Muslim nations and non-Muslim people.

It is what you see in your mind , that is not true in reality.

The reality is too much painful that everyone refuses to accepts it.

The reality about Wahhabi is the most sinister thing that West has done to peaceful Islam.

Wahhabi is a wrong tree made by UK three hundred years ago , but UK and US are picking the fruits right now.

ETA : wahhabism

more

ETA 2 : ATS is just a place that people seek their own view of reality and truth. Most of the time the truth is left behind selfishness and arrogance.

There is no point for me to come here and post any comment.

The fact is you don't have local access to the truth and you trust your MSM more than a virtual person on the internet.

You don't have the courage to have relationship with Muslims and you just say " They make me nervous , they dress different , they are weird ".

I have seen much American people commenting on ATS and even now , I have the right to have a vision of them ( even a very short sighted view). What levels of communication have you made with Muslims to comment on Muslims ?
edit on 23/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Phssst…..Please!

That’s a fallacious argument and you know it! Spreading the word of the gospel and doing missionary work is nothing like threatening to kill all non believers.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

Phssst…..Please!

That’s a fallacious argument and you know it! Spreading the word of the gospel and doing missionary work is nothing like threatening to kill all non believers.

Phssst.....Please!

Tripe! Utter bishbosh. Spread the word of God from the Quran and doing charitable work is nothing like burning wooden crosses and lynching black folk, running a tranAtlantic slave trade the consumed 300 million, Hitlerian Christian wars and genocides, Christian colonialism, Christian segragation, American-Israelo wars and murders...etc.

With you Christians....it's kill, kill, kill!!! Phsssst...the Religion of brotherly love and turning the other check my backend,

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

If Iran was SMART (which they are not) they would shut their mouths...declare to the world they were getting rid of their military. Devote themselves to researching life in space...then maybe in 1,000 years they could create technology able to defend themselves from Israel.

Not to dispute your point, well taken. But the thing is, we Americans do not understand the language of Iran, we do not get their television or radio broadcasts, and the only things we know about "what the Iranian government said" is what our own propaganda ministers tell us they said. Iran is not a terrorist State, they have not attacked anyone for over 100 years, and all they really want is for their people to have electrical power, like everybody else does.
Remember that the talking heads told us about Iraq? I am hearing the same rhetoric today about Iran.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join