It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by dilly1

Ahmadinejad is not a real president, he doesn't lead in anything. He just talks. He's a puppet employee of Khamenei.

There you go with that reading problem again. Which part about Khamenei defines "Zionism" the same way as Ahmadinejad did you not understand?

And I don't care what a map has(from an airline,,lol) .

Do some research. There are plenty of maps printed in the Middle East that don't show Israel on them. In fact, you can find plenty of information online on this subject.

The jews are the boogie man for the muslims. And ? So what? Doesn't mean all jews are hated by muslims. There's many jews and muslims and christians who have close relations. You just don't here about it.

Precisely why I haven't said such a thing. I've only stated the stances taken by the leaders of some of these countries in the Middle East.

Try not watching FOX.

I don't, so don't accuse or assume.

Who's head is sand now?.

Yours....still.

Understand christianity and islam came from the jewish faith. They all feed off each other. People like yourself see all this propaganda as reality. Its not dude,,,,you need to breath slowly and take a step back.

You don't know how to recognize reality, so please refrain from trying to define it.

Do You know when was the last time islam had there great leader= Saladin 12century. And now islam is threat?? Are you kidding me. Have you even been to the middle east? If anything ,,its normal muslims that are extremely irked do to western modernism crashing into eastern fundamentalism. Its a growing pain and soon muslims will stop being viewed as the "evil serpent culture" . You do understand muslim population will engulf all jews and christians by 2025. So this whole muslim boogie man crap is a complete joke.

It's never been the normal or peaceful Muslims that we've had to worry about. It's the extreme leaders and the proxy terrorist groups that we need to concern ourselves with. Unfortunately, the "normal" people have to deal with them whether they like it or not. Just because Ahmadinejad or Khamenei's realities may not be the same as their people, their people better do something about it quick before they're the ones that end up suffering for it.

Educate yourself on what's going on in the present, will you?

You say I should educate myself? Why in the world would I educate myself with a bombardment of propaganda. Lol,,are you kidding me. My point all along is to ignore the american/british media that is constantly shoving this propaganda down our throats.

Educate yourself on the historical points of propaganda. Iran is no threat to us or to Israel.

And yes you are watching: FOX or NBC or CNN. They are the same. If not, You sound like you do.

And these radical extreme leaders are nothing but actors and they will have a polarizing stage until they are not needed anymore. They are employees. But people like you are going think they have an actual iron fist.

You know nothing about what's really going on the middle east.

So you say I have my head in the sand. Well, your absolutely right I do have my head plunge into reality. I don't get skewed by the Media. Its a production show, but keep watching and enjoy your popcorn.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

And these radical extreme leaders are nothing but actors and they will have a polarizing stage until they are not needed anymore. They are employees. But people like you are going think they have an actual iron fist.

I'd love for "hmdphantom" to come here and respond to your notion that Khamenei is just a stage actor in Iran who's "employed" with no "real" authority! You're a real card!

So, are all the world leaders just waiting for their script so they know what to do and say next? Tell me again who the Director is?

Yes, I think I'll take you up on that offer to go get some popcorn while I wait for your reply. Pure entertainment.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gipoz
Talking about biased...
at-least 80% of the people at ATS are just waiting for an opportunity to bash Israel/Jews, relying on whatever source that meets their ignorant perception.
It's not like you're relying on knowledgeable sources... you're mostly being fed by Muslim/Left wing propaganda/over influenced conspiracy freaks that don't know were to stop, that will/say/write any bul# to give you what you want and keep you hating.

I personally think that most of you are antisemits that are not willing/able to admit they are.

Interesting how history tend to repeat itself...
We live in a dangerous world also because of people like you.

Another thing which I see often here is the word "Zionism" is being used like a foul thing... do you guys even understand the simple meaning of it?
Most of you people are seriously lacking of common sense and right info.

**I know my English isn't perfect so no need to comment on this**

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by seabag

Is what I've described here really happening or will you simply blame the Jews for drumming up these charges??

"Blame the Jews for drumming up these charges?".....well no, not exactly....But blame a notoriously biased news source that rarely sites it's sources....Yeah, I would blame them. This is a scare piece written from an incredibly biased view, trying to make it seem as if Muslims are going to turn all Nazi on the Jews.....It's silly, and does nothing to address the very real issues on both side of the argument of the Israeli/Palestine issue.

Noah Shachtman wrote in 2001 that "Debkafile clearly reports with a point of view; the site is unabashedly in the hawkish camp of Israeli politics" and "it often airs unfounded, inaccurate rumors while breaking legitimate news" www.wired.com...

So, yeah....I'll blame them for trumping up the charges in this biased scare piece...But I won't blame "the Jews", any more than I'd blame "the Americans" for some trumped up charge I'd read in some U.S. Right Wing propaganda site.

Why is my comment quoted here?....You are going on about how you believe people are being influenced by 'left wing propaganda'.....while my comment quite clearly pointed out that Debkafile was a propaganda piece for Right Wing 'hawkish' Israeli propaganda......also you go on about anti-semitism....something I clearly do not engage in (this was my whole point in pointing out I was 'blaming' Debka for this obvious propaganda piece...not 'Jews'.) Just because you don't agree with Israeli politics doesn't make you an anti-semite!

As for 'Zionism'.....I choose not to use that word because it does have different meanings to different people. I think it's clear, however that most people using the term on this site are using it as a way to distinguish between those people that have a very radical belief that the Jewish people have a right ordained by God to inhabit Israel, and that anyone else living there are occupying their land and should be forced out by any means necessary. Not all Jews believe this, nor are all that do believe this Jews themselves (I've known many Right-Wing Christians that would qualify as 'Zionists' by this definition)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'd love for "hmdphantom" to come here and respond to your notion that Khamenei is just a stage actor in Iran who's "employed" with no "real" authority! You're a real card!

So, are all the world leaders just waiting for their script so they know what to do and say next? Tell me again who the Director is?

Yes, I think I'll take you up on that offer to go get some popcorn while I wait for your reply. Pure entertainment.

First of all, Amdphantom(that was awesome,,good one) would deflect anything we ask him. He's not stupid. Its not his role to be frank. His role is to shake your tree a bit. He's definitely shaking yours. Lol!! Haha,,, sorry you just set yourself up so easily. I can't help it.

And yes pretty much all world leaders are puppets. That the whole point for there existence. Politicians get elected and then get smeared. Dictators get appointed then comes the revolution or a war . Yep , sounds to me like puppets.

So you want to know who's the director? Well I'll give you a hint: who control the money?

I got nachos n' cheese you bring popcorn.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And yes pretty much all world leaders are puppets. That the whole point for there existence. Politicians get elected and then get smeared. Dictators get appointed then comes the revolution or a war . Yep , sounds to me like puppets.

So you want to know who's the director? Well I'll give you a hint: who control the money?

You really think that religious extremists care about who has the money? I disagree. If it was all about the money, Iran would have rolled over a long time ago to keep sanctions from being thrown on them. No, this isn't about the money. It's about the power. Ahmadinejad and Khamenei are only waiting for the rest of the Middle East to join the craze in order to bring their "Islamic Nation" together to make that happen.

I'll bring the soda too.

Edit Add: The title of the Middle East movie will be: "When Death Talks, Money Walks"

edit on 7-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You really think that religious extremists care about who has the money? I disagree. If it was all about the money, Iran would have rolled over a long time ago to keep sanctions from being thrown on them. No, this isn't about the money. It's about the power. Ahmadinejad and Khamenei are only waiting for the rest of the Middle East to join the craze in order to bring their "Islamic Nation" together to make that happen.

I'll bring the soda too.

Edit Add: The title of the Middle East movie will be: "When Death Talks, Money Walks"

*Religious Extremist don't care about money or who has the money?? Lollllllllll

*Sanctions??? they have a boatload of oil. They buy whatever they want. Do you know they get all there corn from Argentina. They give a hoot about sanction,,,sanctions? I'm telling you,your gobbling up all this holly-media stuff. I think I am going to start calling you "the gobbler". Lol

*oh my god I love this one: "no its not about money its about the power"......lol,,,,please,lol,,, tell me,,lol,,, what,,,lol,, is the difference,,,LOL....

*No , no this is by far the funniest term I have read in my boring life: [[Islamic Nation]]??? What the hell is that?? You do understand Caliph's don't exist anymore. I mean you talk like at any moment the "Umayyads or Abbasids" of the world are going rise up just like in "Empire Strikes Back". No really, go strait to the American Film Institute(AFI) and start your new promising career as producer. Your a natural.

Are you jewish?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

You really haven't studied up on the Mahdi or the 12th Imam, have you? Oh, that's right, I have to keep reminding myself that you don't read.

There is a difference between religious extremists wanting power over money. The Muslims want the Temple Mount and to rule over Jerusalem. Period. This is the "heart of the Muslim world", but you have no idea what that means. You haven't done any homework on the religious side of this, and most likely, because you're not religious and don't understand who God is or what He means to these people. But until you study the religious aspects of their politics, in which they rule and govern their countries over, you are totally clueless. This is why it's not about money. People with money only think they rule the world. They haven't come across a whole region of religious extremists....yet. This is why I mention the "Islamic Nation" that Ahmadinejad and Khamenei speak of. Another popular term for what's going on is the "Islamic Awakening", but you have no idea what that means either. Just wait and watch. Egypt's new leadership is going to turn into another Iran.

If you think the people with all of the money are going to stop them from completing their mission without blowing up the entire Middle East and/or starting WWIII, you are sadly mistaken. You obviously don't understand the definition of an extremist. Hell, you probably believe Hamas, Hezbollah and the Islamic Jihadists are all selling kittens on the corner because the media tells you they're not. I'm going to deny your ignorance and move on.

Reading really is your friend. You should try it sometime.

Edit: So, Dilly1, your one and only source that you've used comes from Arthur Koestler??!!

A serial rapist, control freak, mental case who killed himself and let his wife kill herself along with him?

Yeah, that's someone with a sound mind you can learn something from!

www.christusrex.org...

:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

If you think the people with all of the money are going to stop them from completing their mission without blowing up the entire Middle East and/or starting WWIII, you are sadly mistaken.

More religious crap??
Nearly as bad as "God's Chosen" IMO..

Read history, not fiction.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

But you haven't studied the nature of the beast enough have you ?

I have. The majority of this 'hatred' shown by extreme groups is not religious in nature. Its purely political.

This is false. The hatred from al-Qaeda and violent radicals from Salafism is overtly and explicitly religious. They recruit from religiously pious and use religious rhetoric. And yes, they mean every word of it, exactly as they say it.

When you have a thousand people chanting "Death To Israel" from this strain they do not mean "I am opposed to your present government's policies in disputed border regions".

It's rather remarkable but true extremists are rarely duplicitous about their motivations. In fact, they are usually so explicitly overt and extreme that most people who can't comprehend this intensity of evil assume that they don't "Really" mean it. Well, Osama meant exactly what he said when in circa 1998 he declared war on "Crusaders and Jews" (note the phrasing), and yes a failed artist meant every viperous word of Mein Kampf.

The period from 1791 to 1990, where most radical movements were not religious, was historically anomalous.

There were vicious wars with strong and clear religious differences for many centuries, and this was widely recognized as common, and the religious motivations undisputed.
edit on 8-12-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

And I don't care what a map has(from an airline,,lol) . The jews are the boogie man for the muslims. And ? So what? Doesn't mean all jews are hated by muslims. There's many jews and muslims and christians who have close relations. You just don't here about it. Try not watching FOX.

In practice, areas today where Jews & Muslims & Christians regularly have warm personal relations in safety are USA, Canada, Western Europe, and in some places, Israel. (in fact there was one Israeli Jewish family killed by terrorists in the 2000's, apparently intentionally because they had good relations with their Arab neighbors).

There's a few Jews still in Morocco and Tehran (but far fewer than previously---there are more in Beverly Hills than Iran).

Nearly all other Jews have been driven out of Arab countries where they had lived for centuries to millenia. As late as the 1940's Baghdad had nearly 250,000 Jews, a good third of the city. They'd lived there since about 500 BC. Today? Zero.

Libya too had thousands until Gaddafi.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Are we 100% certain that all these fanatics and extremists are genuine?

Or, are they paid agents?

Check the backgrounds of all these people if you can.

You might be surprised.

Money makes believers out of anybody. Like frost slowly covering glass.

Too many of these religious agendas seem to have a lot of $$$ behind them.

Pseudo-religion-ism has a lot of prophets profits

Why is it that many of the religious followers seem to be broke and struggling?

Why do heavy duty religious nations have poor people?
Especially the ones who keep selling oil and resources, and keep sending the profits out of country into foreign investment banks?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by seabag

Yes there are groups who hate Jews etc and want to kill them probably. I haven't met any members personally but there are a lot of crazy people out there.

But you haven't studied the nature of the beast enough have you ?

I have. The majority of this 'hatred' shown by extreme groups is not religious in nature. Its purely political.The Quran does warn Muslims against Jews, simply because Jews were generally known to break their promises. For example, they would get into a tribal pact and not keep it. Such were their ways back in the early days of Islam, and the situation warranted warning. But the Quran does not order Muslims to hunt or hate Jews. There is no hatred in the Quran. There are simply warnings. In fact, Muslims who take Sharia education are told of the ways the Prophet Muhammad was infinitely generous to a certain Jewish neighbor of his. Even when the lady was known to dump rubbish and feces at his door as a sign of her utter hatred, it is told that when she fell ill, he was the first to visit her and wish her well.

Now, let me go a little further and enlighten you a bit. Instead of reading conspiracy theory articles online, try to read up on the history of the area when you have time. The extreme fundamentalist groups like Al-Qaeda want one thing only: the fall of the 'American/Jew Empire'. They firmly believe that this Empire has been manipulating and using their people and their resources. They also believe that this Empire is the very essence of Dajjal (the equivalent of Anti-Christ in Islam). And they will go to extreme lengths to fight them.

As a Muslim woman, I will never, ever support the lengths at which they go to make a point. They have probably caused more harm to the Muslims living abroad then any American/Jew conspirator.

But I also expect people to educate themselves and not mix apples and pears the way you mixed Iran with Palestine.

These two are different issues.

edit on 3-12-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

Nice try but your response was condescending and inaccurate. Your post was nothing more than pro-Muslim disinformation. Here’s some history for you from a VERY old book. There is no hatred in the Quran?? Let’s see:

Qur’an 21:44 Do they see Us advancing, gradually reducing the land (in their control), curtailing its borders on all sides? It is they who will be overcome.

Qur’an 4.89 They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah’s way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Qur’an 5:51 “Muslims, do not make friends with any but your own people.”

Qur’an 5:72 “They are surely infidels who say; ‘God is the Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.”

Qur’an 8:12 cp. 8:60 “Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers”; “smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them”

Qur’an 2:191 “...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them”Qur’an 9:123 “murder them and treat them harshly”

Qur’an 3:56 “As for those disbelieving infidels, I will punish them with a terrible agony in this world and the next. They have no one to help or save them.”
link

No hatred, huh? Look again!

Lol, your deluding yourself if you think The Qur’an is any more violent, sickening and gobbledegook than the christian bible. Personally I think they're both hogwash

I'm not religious...Even though the Bible is ultra violent it instills compassion into people to help one another against corruption. The ten commandments don't make exceptions for non-Christians. It's not though shalt not murder, unless they aren't Christrians.

There is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference. Also, Jesus wasn't raping people or pillaging villages and stealing stuff like momo over there in the Qur'an.

All the violence was committed by god short of the holy crusades of the old testament and the general villains to make a point. However, the bible doesn't teach you to emulate the crusaders, it teaches you to emulate Jesus and Joseph.

(I think all religion is thought propaganda... however, the bible's is mostly a positive message of peasents being nice and friendly to peasents fighting political corruption... where as the Qur'an is about the Stark Raving lunatic Mohammed who is much closer to the Count Dracula than jesus.)
edit on 8-12-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

You really haven't studied up on the Mahdi or the 12th Imam, have you? Oh, that's right, I have to keep reminding myself that you don't read.

There is a difference between religious extremists wanting power over money. The Muslims want the Temple Mount and to rule over Jerusalem. Period. This is the "heart of the Muslim world", but you have no idea what that means. You haven't done any homework on the religious side of this, and most likely, because you're not religious and don't understand who God is or what He means to these people. But until you study the religious aspects of their politics, in which they rule and govern their countries over, you are totally clueless. This is why it's not about money. People with money only think they rule the world. They haven't come across a whole region of religious extremists....yet. This is why I mention the "Islamic Nation" that Ahmadinejad and Khamenei speak of. Another popular term for what's going on is the "Islamic Awakening", but you have no idea what that means either. Just wait and watch. Egypt's new leadership is going to turn into another Iran.

If you think the people with all of the money are going to stop them from completing their mission without blowing up the entire Middle East and/or starting WWIII, you are sadly mistaken. You obviously don't understand the definition of an extremist. Hell, you probably believe Hamas, Hezbollah and the Islamic Jihadists are all selling kittens on the corner because the media tells you they're not. I'm going to deny your ignorance and move on.

Reading really is your friend. You should try it sometime.

Edit: So, Dilly1, your one and only source that you've used comes from Arthur Koestler??!!

A serial rapist, control freak, mental case who killed himself and let his wife kill herself along with him?

Yeah, that's someone with a sound mind you can learn something from!

www.christusrex.org...

:

What happened to the popcorn???? The honeymoon was about to start. But you had to insult my dearest rapist mentor of mine. Shame on you ......lol

Back to reality,,, the problem here is not Iran or WWIII.. Its you and the rest of you people that have a strong faith in God(whomever that is).

You see,, the people that really run this world (since way back) need the masses to have a strong internal core based around faith. That pathetic faith is the gateway for you people to believe anything your president,prime-minister, pastor,Imam,Caliph and ALL media(western and arab) tell you,,,hell even most internet sites. Even this site is suspect. They are all Popcorn Gods.. Because you have faith you will absorb all this "advertised crap" quicker . And guess what popcorn friend , everything you absorb from your trusty friends in high places will become unconditional information. There is no way evil old me could make you question or doubt what the "Popcorn Gods" are preaching .

Do you really think jesus is real.

Do you really think Muhammad is real.

The Quran/ Bible are books(small libraries) for popcorn people like yourself. Read enough of it and boy you'll eat up whatever the news tells you.... They both go hand n' hand. ((like coc aine and booze: they make a great team.))

Faith is a joke. A ploy. A trick.

Iran does NOT want to do anything of the sort. Its all bull#. Just sit back and watch , Iran will get the blame for some horrific event that will lead to War or some type of OccupationIran(not OWS). The problem with people of faith is they don't see things in a logical tone. Faith literally distorts logic. Its a bloody hallucinogenic drug.

-----------------------

Do you like lite butter or heavy butter on your popcorn.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I'm not convinced that faith itself distorts logic.

I think it's the mentally challenged misinterpreting their faith that distorts the logic.

In any case, as you've suggested, I'm full of popcorn now, so I'm switching over to Whoppers while I'm waiting for the big one to happen! LOL!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

I'm not convinced that faith itself distorts logic.

I think it's the mentally challenged misinterpreting their faith that distorts the logic.

In any case, as you've suggested, I'm full of popcorn now, so I'm switching over to Whoppers while I'm waiting for the big one to happen! LOL!

Don't forget to continue in your filming career.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If a diplomat could be found with jewish and arab ancestery from the west, then perhaps they could be a bridge, OR perhaps universally hated. I do think however that there must be a 50 50 person out there who has other suitable traits. In the west there must be a diplomat with these qualities. If it works then it would provide a similarity to be built on. Common ground must be found, what ever it is to enable it to be a doorway to peace in the middle east. The right man would be a good start. Obama has the advantage that he is part arabic: perhaps if he had a visible jewish aide, coupled with someone involved well known, and respected for attempting to gain peace from the middle east itself. I king may be a good starting point, they seem to love them, arab sheak perhaps.....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
If a diplomat could be found with jewish and arab ancestery from the west, then perhaps they could be a bridge, OR perhaps universally hated. I do think however that there must be a 50 50 person out there who has other suitable traits. In the west there must be a diplomat with these qualities. If it works then it would provide a similarity to be built on. Common ground must be found, what ever it is to enable it to be a doorway to peace in the middle east. The right man would be a good start. Obama has the advantage that he is part arabic: perhaps if he had a visible jewish aide, coupled with someone involved well known, and respected for attempting to gain peace from the middle east itself. I king may be a good starting point, they seem to love them, arab sheak perhaps.....

20 years ago that theory was pointing to the big old A-C and now people think it’s a good idea, the world is leading a blind path without any guidance it has thrown its crosses down made people feel guilty to be Christian and leading a path where man will agree to get rid of Israel. The world is being set up for the end time delusion foretold in Thessalonians.

Anyway why do I come back here not sure but I will make it my last comment here for this post as I have a few to make my self.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by seabag

bawwwwwh, little israel wants more attention so usa can go to (yet) another war?

Errr no, rather, the west tries to make you realize an attack on Iran will soon happen, and let you know and understand why is it going to happen.

Why? So later on people like you won't come to ATS to cry about it.

of course, mr. hysteria. of course.

tell me, will IAEA visit israel any time soon?
we in the west are worried that the region might
be filled with nuclear weapons long before iran
could make one.

do you have any info on that, mr insecure hysteria?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Prove to me which part of this report is truthful.

I bet you can't.

Nice to see you're still peddling lies

Iran loves Jews, Iranian Jews are happier than American Jews.

This thread is comedic relief!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by seabag

Prove to me which part of this report is truthful.

I bet you can't.

Nice to see you're still peddling lies

Iran loves Jews, Iranian Jews are happier than American Jews.

This thread is comedic relief!

Tell me which part of this report is UNTRUTHFUL.

I bet you can't.

How does your link to this report relate to your comment that Iran loves Jews? This IAEA report shows that it gathered it's information from 10 Member States as well as performed it's own investigation with information provided to them by these states as well as by Iran itself in comparison. What is your point here?

Is this another wrench you've thrown into the discussion to confuse because you can't prove your talking points?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join