It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by dilly1

In all honesty, trying to point out who's really Jewish and who isn't is pointless.

Ahmadinejad's heritage is Jewish too, but his family converted to Islam in the 1950's.

1. Where is your proof ?

Your in the same boat as I am. When I say ashkenazi jews doesn't mean you or any jew that I know(the majority are just as in the dark as us gentiles . I mean the Rothschilds and all there zillion tentacles. We're nothing. We're just components of a massive machine.

And yes there has been non conversion when marrying. And? So what , its not the norm.

There is no need to be offended.

Cheers

2. Suppose you're right ( even with no proof ) , he is a converted . Is it bad to convert to Islam from Jew ?

What is the point ?

Please answer both questions .

Its not bad and there is no point,,,, people convert for thousands of reason. Muslims and christians can inter marry without conversion as requirement. But inject Jewry into the scenario and rules are created. The goyim ALWAYS has to convert if he or she wants to marry a jew.

Now that is bad.

Really? You know this for a fact? Funny, I know many Jews who have married non Jews without having their partners convert! Maybe ultra-religious Jews or in the past, when there was more pressure in Jewish society but not today. Didn't Catholics or Muslims require people to convert when marrying one of their own???? Funny, how you just single out Jews!

My Uncle was COE before he married my Aunt, he converted to Judiasm because he wanted too, not because anyone forced him, he was more religious than most in my family (we're not religious). He loved my Aunt dearly, should he be condemed for changing his religion?

I am Jewish, I married a Catholic, my first girlfriend (Jewish) married a COE Christian, another Jewish friend moved to the US and married an Evangalst, I have had Muslim, Christian and Buddhist girlfriends over the years. Things are not as you say, just because you say so!

Not much religious tolerance when it comes to Jews on ATS is there?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

reply to post by dilly1

In all honesty, trying to point out who's really Jewish and who isn't is pointless.

Ahmadinejad's heritage is Jewish too, but his family converted to Islam in the 1950's.

1. Where is your proof ?

2. Suppose you're right ( even with no proof ) , he is a converted . Is it bad to convert to Islam from Jew ?

What is the point ?

Please answer both questions .

Its not bad and there is no point,,,, people convert for thousands of reason. Muslims and christians can inter marry without conversion as requirement. But inject Jewry into the scenario and rules are created. The goyim ALWAYS has to convert if he or she wants to marry a jew.

Now that is bad.

Really? You know this for a fact? Funny, I know many Jews who have married non Jews without having their partners convert! Maybe ultra-religious Jews or in the past, when there was more pressure in Jewish society but not today. Didn't Catholics or Muslims require people to convert when marrying one of their own???? Funny, how you just single out Jews!

My Uncle was COE before he married my Aunt, he converted to Judiasm because he wanted too, not because anyone forced him, he was more religious than most in my family (we're not religious). He loved my Aunt dearly, should he be condemed for changing his religion?

I am Jewish, I married a Catholic, my first girlfriend (Jewish) married a COE Christian, another Jewish friend moved to the US and married an Evangalst, I have had Muslim, Christian and Buddhist girlfriends over the years. Things are not as you say, just because you say so!

Your in the same boat as I am. When I say ashkenazi jews doesn't mean you or any jew that I know(the majority are just as in the dark as us gentiles . I mean the Rothschilds and all there zillion tentacles. We're nothing. We're just components of a massive machine.

And yes there has been non conversion when marrying. And? So what , its not the norm.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Look up the history of Israel. Do you see it to be fitting how the nation was formed? There is no honor in taking over land then starting trouble when people try to take it back.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

They’re trying to remove Iran’s nuclear capability and the threat to the region because Iran's leaders refuse to do so voluntarily.

So , you think MKO is just a 2 year old group that is trying to free Iran from nuclear capabilities ?

It is very short sighting about MKO , though you claim you know much about them.

If they would drop the pursuit of nukes the sanctions would not only go away, Iran’s trade with the rest of the world would grow rapidly which would bring prosperity to the Iranian people

It is pretty much funny to have financial relationship with already broken in economy countries.

Do you think your help is going to help us ? how about this : you can not even help yourself to not be collapsing in economy. how are you going to help other nations ?
edit on 7/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Here is a new and refreshing angle:

To all those people who have ever caused war:

Go and wrangle it out with each other and leave people alone. Just get in a boxing or wrestling ring and have it out. Or even shoot it out between yourselves (rid of you all - nice!)

The world is sick and tired of your stupid games.

And stop taking our gullible and desperate young people.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Cheers

So although you did not mean all Jews, you just mean't Ashkenasi? Guess what, I am of mixed Ashkenasi and Sephardic origin (although I don't practise religion) or you just meant the Rothschilds????? You said Jews and that is like saying all Christians or all Muslims and you are quite wrong. In todays worlds, it is quite normal not to expect your partner to change religion as the majority of Jews are non religious, or are you talking about the Chasidic Jews with their long beards, black coats and hats????

So let me get this straight because one (supposed) Jewish family are part of TPTB all Jews are bad, but you don't mean all Jews just the Ashkenasi Jews because all the other Jews are not part of the conspiracy??? With all due respect what complete nonsense!

I have never met a Jew who is in this 'so called' conspiracy and its bollocks like this that has had millions of Jews killed in the last 2,000 years perpatrated by the Catholic Church and Nazi's.

Why do people slaughter ordinary Jews and then blame the Rothschilds? Why not go after the Rothschilds???

Why do you think so many Jews went to live in Israel? Because they are afraid of these rumours and views that always result in them getting massacared.

By the way, there are many banking houses and rulers in TPTB most are not Jewish but why look at the big picture when you can blame Jews? Try focusing on the big picture and you will find religion has nothing to do with the power and control of this world. The British Royal Family - German, not Jewish, for example.

Rant over - sorry and cheers!
edit on 7/12/11 by Hongkongphooey because: mistake in quote

edit on 7/12/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
In 2005, Ahmadinejad addresses a bunch of students to define what a "Zionist" is. In Ahmadinejad's view, it is anyone and everyone that wants to oppress Islam. The Palestinians are only important to him because a large number of them live in Jerusalem. He calls them the "front" of this Islamic battle going on in the Middle East.

www.iranfocus.com...

The occupying state (Israel) is the bridgehead of the Oppressor World in the heart of the Islamic world. They have built a base to expand their domination to the entire Islamic world. There is no other raison d’etre for this entity without this objective.

He clearly thinks that the "Zionists" are trying to take over the entire Islamic world, and not just Israel.

We have to watch out for conspiracies. For more than 50 years, the World Arrogance has tried to give recognition to the existence of this fake regime [Israel"> and they have make many efforts to first stabilize it and then take further steps. Some 27 or 28 years ago, they took an important step in this regard and, unfortunately, one of the frontline countries made this mistake, and we hope that country [Egypt"> will rectify its mistake.

So, Ahmadinejad is clearly upset that Egypt would even consider a peace treaty with Israel. Here's Ahmadinejad's biggest concern. That Israel is ever declared a nation. (See last paragraph for what declaring Israel as a nation in the Middle East would mean to Muslims.)

With the excuse of having cleared the Gaza Strip to show their good will, they want a group of Muslim nations to recognise this corrupt regime, and I am very hopeful and pray to God that the Palestinian nation and the dear Palestinian groups will be cautious of such sedition.

Ahmadinejad considers Jerusalem the "heart of the Islamic world" and he won't be happy until Muslims are the ones occupying and ruling over it.

I warn all the leaders in the Islamic world to beware of this conspiracy. If any of them takes a step towards the recognition of this regime [Israel">, then he will burn in the fire of the Islamic umma (nation) and will have eternal shame stamped on his forehead, regardless of whether he did this under pressure by the dominant powers, or lack of understanding or naiveté or selfishness or worldly incentives. The issue of Palestine is the issue of the Islamic world. Those who are closeted behind closed doors cannot make decisions on this issue and the Islamic nation does not allow this historical enemy to exist at the heart of the Islamic world.

edit on 7-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Cheers

So although you did not mean all Jews, you just mean't Ashkenasi? Guess what, I am of mixed Ashkenasi and Sephardic origin (although I don't practise religion) or you just meant the Rothschilds????? You said Jews and that is like saying all Christians or all Muslims and you are quite wrong. In todays worlds, it is quite normal not to expect your partner to change religion as the majority of Jews are non religious, or are you talking about the Chasidic Jews with their long beards, black coats and hats????

So let me get this straight because one (supposed) Jewish family are part of TPTB all Jews are bad, but you don't mean all Jews just the Ashkenasi Jews because all the other Jews are not part of the conspiracy??? With all due respect what complete nonsense!

I have never met a Jew who is in this 'so called' conspiracy and its bollocks like this that has had millions of Jews killed in the last 2,000 years perpatrated by the Catholic Church and Nazi's.

Why do people slaughter ordinary Jews and then blame the Rothschilds? Why not go after the Rothschilds???

Why do you think so many Jews went to live in Israel? Because they are afraid of these rumours and views that always result in them getting massacared.

By the way, there are many banking houses and rulers in TPTB most are not Jewish but why look at the big picture when you can blame Jews? Try focusing on the big picture and you will find religion has nothing to do with the power and control of this world. The British Royal Family - German, not Jewish, for example.

Rant over - sorry and cheers!
edit on 7/12/11 by Hongkongphooey because: mistake in quote

edit on 7/12/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

Sorry ,,I'll try to be more specific this time. When I say jews or Sephardic or Ashkenazi I don't mean typical jews running around today or people that are half jew or quarter jews. You keep putting your own experiences as a source, which is to me is a bit strange;; cause your a nobody like myself. I have had wonderful experiences with jewish people(especially women). But you wouldn't know that from my previous posts.

The Rothschilds started as family but now they are a massive community. Do you know they are worth close to 800 trillion. That's half of the planet GDP. Again I was very vague and my emotions got the best of me(in the previous posts), but these people who happen to be jews are a small % that ruin it for the of the jews. They funded(both sides) of every war since the colonial time. They invented communism and fascism. Their goal is to control all the money. Monarchs,presidents and laws mean nothing to them.. The problem with the rest of the jews(whether your full or half) think they're all some how connected, as one chain..and the gentiles are stupid enough to believe jews are some special chosen people. Its really all very silly. But all this brain washing is done by the Rothshcild community. They control everything. That's why we will never, I'm never, here or see anything about the Rothschilds on TV or from Hollywood. And another thing these people do is they constantly are changing there maiden names and they never get audited,,,never..

In addition, I think you don't know the full history of the Ashkenazi Jews. I'm sure you know some ,but its truly amazing and I would have loved to learn about them school. Its a shame they kept it hidden until the internet.

Check this site. There is a lot content. So some of it should have some accuracy(again a lot of content), even though it does come from a somewhat shotty Catholic website.

www.christusrex.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I agree with the OP 100%...

Anti-Zionists, do you know you are fully supporting Ahmadinejad?

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "Death to Israel"

Transcript: Iran Presidents speech threatening Israel

The World Without Zionism

Take a look at the last link above, Ahmadinejad wants to exterminate all Americans and all Jews. If you don't get the picture maybe you should turn on the History Channel for a few days, after skimming through the History Channel's take on UFOs and the Civil War you should see some footage of Hitler, he was a Nazi Germany Dictator, he wanted all Jews wiped off the planet, he was a psychopath just like Ahmadinejad, why must I spell out in detail how evil people like Ahmadinejad are? Because the popularity with extremist views of wiping ANYONE off the planet is unacceptable. Anti-Zionist you want to call it, but that is just a code word for what it really is.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

And for those who want to believe that "Zionism" is only a handful of people running the Israeli government or the U.S., they obviously haven't done this kind of research on "The World Without Zionism" and what it means to the leaders of these countries, regardless of what they think they've been told by them. The leaders are either deceiving their own people, or their people are trying to deceive us as to what it really means. I guess they think if they can confuse enough people by using limited phrasing and terms in public, they can always go back and redefine it as something entirely different from what they really meant.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I agree with the OP 100%...

Anti-Zionists, do you know you are fully supporting Ahmadinejad?

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "Death to Israel"

Transcript: Iran Presidents speech threatening Israel

Take a look at the last link above, Ahmadinejad wants to exterminate all Americans and all Jews. If you don't get the picture maybe you should turn on the History Channel for a few days, after skimming through the History Channel's take on UFOs and the Civil War you should see some footage of Hitler, he was a Nazi Germany Dictator, he wanted all Jews wiped off the planet, he was a psychopath just like Ahmadinejad, why must I spell out in detail how evil people like Ahmadinejad are? Because the popularity with extremist views of wiping ANYONE off the planet is unacceptable. Anti-Zionist you want to call it, but that is just a code word for what it really is.

Ummmm,,, do you know the meaning of propaganda ???? Look it up bro.... Doesn't matter how over the top it may sound,, its all hot air.

How many nukes do we have =
Over 10k

How many nukes does Iran have = 0

And let's just say Iran does build one nuke and they sell it Hamas or Hezzballah what would they gain by using it. The aftermath of using a nuke would tsunami over there whole terrorist agenda. Having Nukes for Iran is just a status thing.

Remember ,Ahmadinejad is not even top ten in his own government. He's just a voice, nothing more. Think of him as a Rush Limbaugh of Iran. Ignore him and the dam country.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Remember ,Ahmadinejad is not even top ten in his own government. He's just a voice, nothing more. Think of him as a Rush Limbaugh of Iran. Ignore him and the dam country.

Wow! You really do bury your head in the sand! Comparing a radio personality to the President of a country??!! First of all, you have to know that Ahmadinejad and Khamenei have the same definition of "Zionism". Now try to tell me that Khamenei has no influence over Iran!

Secondly, if a picture is worth a thousand words (since you don't read or believe in words from anywhere), than go find a map of the Middle East that was printed in the Middle East. For anyone who's had the pleasure of flying "Air Cairo" you'll see the nice little map that they place in the pocket in front of your seat WITH NO ISRAEL ON IT! Literally, wiped off the face of the map.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Wow! You really do bury your head in the sand! Comparing a radio personality to the President of a country??!! First of all, you have to know that Ahmadinejad and Khamenei have the same definition of "Zionism". Now try to tell me that Khamenei has no influence over Iran!

Secondly, if a picture is worth a thousand words (since you don't read or believe in words from anywhere), than go find a map of the Middle East that was printed in the Middle East. For anyone who's had the pleasure of flying "Air Cairo" you'll see the nice little map that they place in the pocket in front of your seat WITH NO ISRAEL ON IT! Literally, wiped off the face of the map.

Ahmadinejad is not a real president, he doesn't lead in anything. He just talks. He's a puppet employee of Khamenei.

And I don't care what a map has(from an airline,,lol) . The jews are the boogie man for the muslims. And ? So what? Doesn't mean all jews are hated by muslims. There's many jews and muslims and christians who have close relations. You just don't here about it. Try not watching FOX.

Who's head is sand now?.

Understand christianity and islam came from the jewish faith. They all feed off each other. People like yourself see all this propaganda as reality. Its not dude,,,,you need to breath slowly and take a step back.

Do You know when was the last time islam had there great leader= Saladin 12century. And now islam is threat?? Are you kidding me. Have you even been to the middle east? If anything ,,its normal muslims that are extremely irked do to western modernism crashing into eastern fundamentalism. Its a growing pain and soon muslims will stop being viewed as the "evil serpent culture" . You do understand muslim population will engulf all jews and christians by 2025. So this whole muslim boogie man crap is a complete joke.

I suggest you educate yourself on the history islam and jewry. That's assuming you know something about christendom.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

hitler was funded by the bush family the harrimans and all the ZIONIST bankers
please note the tranfer act where Hitler allowed the jjews to leaveetc
not to mention the zionists that got legislation passed in evey country the jews tryied to escape to which forced all the escaping jews back to germany

as I asked you: facts please

the zionist are responsible for evevry dead Jew in ww2 and every penny they ( like george soros ) stole
edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: man were do you get the stuff you write?

edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: and you are a zionist

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by The time lord

hitler was funded by the bush family the harrimans and all the ZIONIST bankers
please note the tranfer act where Hitler allowed the jjews to leaveetc
not to mention the zionists that got legislation passed in evey country the jews tryied to escape to which forced all the escaping jews back to germany

as I asked you: facts please

the zionist are responsible for evevry dead Jew in ww2 and every penny they ( like george soros ) stole
edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: man were do you get the stuff you write?

edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: and you are a zionist

**Your getting warmer bud:

On Sept. 1, 1939, 70 years ago, the German Army crossed the Polish frontier. On Sept. 3, Britain declared war.

Six years later, 50 million Christians and Jews had perished. Britain was broken and bankrupt, Germany a smoldering ruin. Europe had served as the site of the most murderous combat known to man, and civilians had suffered worse horrors than the soldiers.

By May 1945, Red Army hordes occupied all the great capitals of Central Europe: Vienna, Prague, Budapest, Berlin. A hundred million Christians were under the heel of the most barbarous tyranny in history: the Bolshevik regime of the greatest terrorist of them all, Joseph Stalin.

What cause could justify such sacrifices?

The German-Polish war had come out of a quarrel over a town the size of Ocean City, Md., in summer. Danzig, 95 percent German, had been severed from Germany at Versailles in violation of Woodrow Wilson’s principle of self-determination. Even British leaders thought Danzig should be returned.

Why did Warsaw not negotiate with Berlin, which was hinting at an offer of compensatory territory in Slovakia? Because the Poles had a war guarantee from Britain that, should Germany attack, Britain and her empire would come to Poland’s rescue.

But why would Britain hand an unsolicited war guarantee to a junta of Polish colonels, giving them the power to drag Britain into a second war with the most powerful nation in Europe?

Was Danzig worth a war? Unlike the 7 million Hong Kongese whom the British surrendered to Beijing, who didn’t want to go, the Danzigers were clamoring to return to Germany.

Comes the response: The war guarantee was not about Danzig, or even about Poland. It was about the moral and strategic imperative “to stop Hitler” after he showed, by tearing up the Munich pact and Czechoslovakia with it, that he was out to conquer the world. And this Nazi beast could not be allowed to do that.

If true, a fair point. Americans, after all, were prepared to use atom bombs to keep the Red Army from the Channel. But where is the evidence that Adolf Hitler, whose victims as of March 1939 were a fraction of Gen. Pinochet’s, or Fidel Castro’s, was out to conquer the world?

After Munich in 1938, Czechoslovakia did indeed crumble and come apart. Yet consider what became of its parts.

The Sudeten Germans were returned to German rule, as they wished. Poland had annexed the tiny disputed region of Teschen, where thousands of Poles lived. Hungary’s ancestral lands in the south of Slovakia had been returned to her. The Slovaks had their full independence guaranteed by Germany. As for the Czechs, they came to Berlin for the same deal as the Slovaks, but Hitler insisted they accept a protectorate.

Now one may despise what was done, but how did this partition of Czechoslovakia manifest a Hitlerian drive for world conquest?

Comes the reply: If Britain had not given the war guarantee and gone to war, after Czechoslovakia would have come Poland’s turn, then Russia’s, then France’s, then Britain’s, then the United States.

We would all be speaking German now.

But if Hitler was out to conquer the world — Britain, Africa, the Middle East, the United States, Canada, South America, India, Asia, Australia — why did he spend three years building that hugely expensive Siegfried Line to protect Germany from France? Why did he start the war with no surface fleet, no troop transports and only 29 oceangoing submarines? How do you conquer the world with a navy that can’t get out of the Baltic Sea?

If Hitler wanted the world, why did he not build strategic bombers, instead of two-engine Dorniers and Heinkels that could not even reach Britain from Germany?
Why did he let the British army go at Dunkirk?

Why did he offer the British peace, twice, after Poland fell, and again after France fell?

Why, when Paris fell, did Hitler not demand the French fleet, as the Allies demanded and got the Kaiser’s fleet? Why did he not demand bases in French-controlled Syria to attack Suez? Why did he beg Benito Mussolini not to attack Greece?

Because Hitler wanted to end the war in 1940, almost two years before the trains began to roll to the camps.

Hitler had never wanted war with Poland, but an alliance with Poland such as he had with Francisco Franco’s Spain, Mussolini’s Italy, Miklos Horthy’s Hungary and Father Jozef Tiso’s Slovakia.

Indeed, why would he want war when, by 1939, he was surrounded by allied, friendly or neutral neighbors, save France. And he had written off Alsace, because reconquering Alsace meant war with France, and that meant war with Britain, whose empire he admired and whom he had always sought as an ally.

As of March 1939, Hitler did not even have a border with Russia. How then could he invade Russia?

Winston Churchill was right when he called it “The Unnecessary War” — the war that may yet prove the mortal blow to our civilization.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It does not matter what lists I show on here or what I say, fact is the UN does not trust Iran and we can go full circle here, nor have they trusted any dictators in the Middle East.

Maybe they are paranoid and think once they got rid of Germany’s Hitler another 10 Hitler’s will rise in the Middle East and Russia and by the look of things the list of leaders since WW2 have not been exactly comforting for the Middle East or the world but I won’t make a list of names.

So when it comes to WMDs the world should listen and Iran is already spewing irresponsible rhetoric in the arms that they have gained. Do people think if the world is now safer, it is like chopping the tail off a lizard just for it to grows back and one day Godzilla the Beast will be making an entrance.

My religious angle outside the politics is that the Bible prophecies foretell of Armageddon coming from the Middle East and some leader is going to deceive the nations and bring everyone to war, this is down to the jealousy of Israel’s existence in which God will bring the Jews out from the nations (WW2) then he will use Israel as an emotional rock in which the world is perplexed by and cannot move.

That aside what this means is that a great war will come where 1/3 of mankind some say 1/3 of the people of that region and 2/3 of the Jewish people will be killed in some great battle that will make WW1 and 2 look small scale and the largest war in History and 200 million soldiers from the East alone will take to battle, but we are not sure if they are demonic forces described as Locust’s or some large Army like China or Russia.

But other theories suggest that Babylon/Iraq will rise as a world super power stronger than America as the last great city also known as ‘Babylon the Whore’ who will lead the world astray in its mystery religions and riches which they make from oil and that has not happened yet meaning a possible escalation with Iran will be halted at some point in history as Israel will remain broken but intact from different war. There will be an increase of earthquakes and famine and maybe Europe and Arabia join forces for the greater good, the Empire mixed with Iron and Clay, strong but brittle in parts which will cause a black hole to form when all nations get dragged into to wiping Israel off the map, I hope Europe does not fall into that trap but the Bible does say the world's armies will gather around Israel before God sorts it out. Islamic prophecy expects a great battle too the difference is that Iran see it as some suicide pact to get to heaven and is a great sign to them.

Psalm 83
A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them

The conspiring is evident and from the people nations and tribes which was written well before any of this modern age conflics have happened it was written before Christ was born, either its true or false I let people be the judge.

(Just like to note two posts got banned because of a list I made about the conflicts in the Middle East in the last 100 years, which ok if found offensive ban them I did not mean to come across that way).

Jesus had a problem in his day that when he spoke the truth they did not understand or wanted to hear it but when he spoke in parables they had a choice to work it out so they would listen, there was no point in trying to covince anyone in direct language, I am not speaking parables my self here I just think it is funny that maybe that is the only way people who want to listen will take it in.

edit on 7-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Who are you talking too?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad is not a real president, he doesn't lead in anything. He just talks. He's a puppet employee of Khamenei.

There you go with that reading problem again. Which part about Khamenei defines "Zionism" the same way as Ahmadinejad did you not understand?

And I don't care what a map has(from an airline,,lol) .

Do some research. There are plenty of maps printed in the Middle East that don't show Israel on them. In fact, you can find plenty of information online on this subject.

The jews are the boogie man for the muslims. And ? So what? Doesn't mean all jews are hated by muslims. There's many jews and muslims and christians who have close relations. You just don't here about it.

Precisely why I haven't said such a thing. I've only stated the stances taken by the leaders of some of these countries in the Middle East.

Try not watching FOX.

I don't, so don't accuse or assume.

Who's head is sand now?.

Yours....still.

Understand christianity and islam came from the jewish faith. They all feed off each other. People like yourself see all this propaganda as reality. Its not dude,,,,you need to breath slowly and take a step back.

You don't know how to recognize reality, so please refrain from trying to define it.

Do You know when was the last time islam had there great leader= Saladin 12century. And now islam is threat?? Are you kidding me. Have you even been to the middle east? If anything ,,its normal muslims that are extremely irked do to western modernism crashing into eastern fundamentalism. Its a growing pain and soon muslims will stop being viewed as the "evil serpent culture" . You do understand muslim population will engulf all jews and christians by 2025. So this whole muslim boogie man crap is a complete joke.

It's never been the normal or peaceful Muslims that we've had to worry about. It's the extreme leaders and the proxy terrorist groups that we need to concern ourselves with. Unfortunately, the "normal" people have to deal with them whether they like it or not. Just because Ahmadinejad or Khamenei's realities may not be the same as their people, their people better do something about it quick before they're the ones that end up suffering for it.

Educate yourself on what's going on in the present, will you?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am not speaking to anyone in particular only those wants to hear, no one in particular, going with the flow of the thread, but will be doing other threads based on a few other ideas so don' want to be stuck here although interesting in its developments.

Will leave you guys to it, not much more to say just keep your eyes open and learn from history.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

While Schlomo Sands proves that today's Jews are converts, most religious Jews do not believe you can convert to Judaism because being a Jew is a racial designation that passes through the mother.

The Christian and Muslim faiths are missionery religions and actively encourage people to convert to these respective faiths. There is no disgrace in bearing witness to ones faith and inviting others to join. Jews do not do this and have a hard time coming to terms with missionery faiths.

When a Jew does not require his or her spouse to convert to Judaism, it is not necessarily because Jews are tolerant of other faiths but rather they do not believe you can genuinely convert.

Your uncle sounds like a descent man and good luck to him. I am not aware of any faith that forces anyone to convert in this day and age. What is the point of calling someone you forced a Jew or a Muslim when they do not believe. In Islam, there is a belief that their is no compulsion in religion. Nevertheless, bigot take advantage of the current conflicts in the world and say Muslim force people to convert with the sword. Why sword? Too much Hollywood I think.

Lucky ol'you what with getting off with the United Nations. In Islam, premarital relationships like you describe is forbidden. Your Muslim girlfriend may have been Muslim in name only so religion is not an issue.

Actually members on ATS have a healthy criticism for Israel and zionism but they are not against Jews. I dare say that I am not in favour or Israel and I am hostile to zionism but I would object to the intolerance and oppression of people of the Jewish faith.

It is not fair for you to say there is not much religious tolerance towards Jews on ATS. You might like to engage with zionists and those who are pro-Israel on ATS and aske them to stop wrapping their political views around the Jewish faith and offending people.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Helixer because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join