It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

i wonder if perhaps the Israeli soldiers shooting those children perhaps had been yelling for the children to not move any closer because they are CONSTANTLY used as suicide bombers...

I don't think you understand what it means for something to be constant. Using a word in a false context doesn't help your credibility. It only shows how strongly you believe you're right. There's no reason for people to kill people, unless they are uneducated. Ignorance doesn't justify murder either, but makes it easier to understand why anybody would behave so foolishly. There are "bad" people in Israel and the Gaza strip, and I have no polls or charts to offer, but I believe most people in Israel and Gaza want to be peaceful and coexist.

The military-government of Israel defends its land with an iron fist while Hamas launches pitiful, hate-filled attacks against the people of Israel (soldiers and civilians). Both the Israeli government and Hamas spread massive amounts of propaganda to garner support for their hopeless causes. You have to remember how little influence the civilian population of any nation has in their government. How many americans do you know that WANT our nation to be invading Iraq and Afghanistan? Politicians are s**t heads, and the soldiers that kill for them are misguided. Can we work together to demonize the individuals of Israel and Gaza who are violent, instead of demonizing EVERYBODY who lives in either state?

"Gaza/Israel attacked Israel/Gaza." No. Those are names applied to imaginary lines in the dirt. This comes down to a personal level because every soldier is an individual. Every soldier has their own personal reasons for why they believe their actions are justified. Every war is civil because we're all brothers and sisters of the human species.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by MajorKarma

Well tell us how you really feel, MajorKarma!

In another place, time, up close and personal, I would show you how I feel and the spectators would be seeing just how tough you really are and how I got my nickname/username during the fall of Saigon.

Comments such as yours coming from someone whose avatar is that of a murderer who hides his face so no one in the world would recognize him; someone whose mood is Truculent while also claiming to be an Oath Keeper should go stand with the Zionists because you do not stand on the same side as I am.

So what types of assumptions should I make about you based on your avatar? I will refrain.

Either your avatar is you or a facade, both are likely. However, I confess you speak in tones that led me to believe your avatar is you and I consider it the photo of a bushwhacker, sneak and cold blooded murderer that has nothing to brag about were the truth told. As for my avatar, that is me, my dogs, my ship and representations and implications of how I stand and where I stand.

If any rational human being were for a moment to put the shoe on the other foot and imagine being one of their victims and survivors of what Israel and those with them have done to the Palestinians and others, I wonder if you too would not being crying for justice and revenge.

This shows how little you know about the persecution of Israelis throughout history and continuing today. Keep drinking that cool-aide, cowboy!

I know plenty about the the persecution of the Jews but have zero idea what the hell you are talking about regarding the persecution of Israel, except for events that delectably took place thousands of years ago.In current history involving the current generations in Israel, the are the aggressors, persecutors and threat to all their neighbors and much of the world. I could list many examples, large and small but I will list three 1) The USS Liberty

Anyone who knows the truth about Israel and what they have done and has been done in their name would not support Israel.

Do you mean defending themselves and their land from fanatical zealots that plan their demise daily?

2) Defending themselves?

3) I personally believe it was Israeli Mossad Agents who planted the explosives in the Twin Towers and Building 7 and all that indicates.

Frankly Seabag, you remind me of the type that was working the machine gun on those civilians and children in the "Collateral Murder" video released by WikiLeaks...you're a thug and murderer and proud of it...that's the impression you give me.

I’m sorry you think so negatively about the American military. Your opinion is just that…an opinion. And you know what they say about opinions!!

I am not going to detail my Marine Corp service, my father's service as a B-52 Pilot during the same period or my son's 3 tours of Iraq but don't expect to hide behind the US Military when you defend Israel because I consider Israel to be far more a terrorist than any of its neighbors. So shove those kid of comments.

Your entire response is a personal attack on me. You didn’t even address the topic of my post. No, you just attack me and dismiss the evidence. Ignorance is bliss, right?

Yeah, your right, ignorance is bliss, otherwise more people would be going after you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by seabag

Is that even a reliable source, until I hear it out of the mouths of supreme leader from Iran you have fallen for a rant and this is just one big pile of bull. Iran would never say they would want to exterminate all jews, there's so many in their own country. That's like america saying were going to exterminate all mexicans.

You have provided no proof that wasnt even said...just something typed out on a webpage that anyone could of wrote. How about a video?
edit on 4-12-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Ahmadinejad quote 2005: news.bbc.co.uk...

"If European countries claim that they have killed Jews in World War II... why don't they provide the Zionist regime with a piece of Europe," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told Iranian television.

"Germany and Austria can provide the... regime with two or three provinces for this regime to establish itself, and the issue will be resolved."

See how Ahmadinejad pauses before stating the word "regime"? It's because he considers all Jews as Zionists. What point would there be in moving a regime to Europe if you are not implying that all of the people should be sent with them?

Ahmadinejad quote, 2009: www.cbsnews.com...

"Let's give some land to the Zionists in Europe or in Germany or Austria, so they can have their government there," he said. "They faced injustice in Europe, so why do the repercussions fall on the Palestinians? Offer a piece of land from Europe, and we will back this decision and will not attack this government."

"Those who are occupying and ruling Jerusalem, what is the origin of their fathers? ... Most of them have no roots in Palestine, but they are holding the destiny of Palestine in their hands and allow themselves to kill the Palestinian people," he said.

Ahmadinejad could care less about the Palestinians. He is obsessed with power. It's all about the power and control over Jerusalem.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is what Iranian leader said :

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

It is really easy to spread lies against one nation and legitimate attack.

This reply was sent to revive the truth and annihilation of lies and falsehood.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

This is my second iteration to annihilate lies.

Every one knows that :

25,000 Jews live in Iran

Please , stop spreading lies.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Every one knows that :

25,000 Jews live in Iran

Ahmadinejad is full of lies. Here's a lie he told to the one and only Jewish MP in Iran's parliament:

"When our president spoke about the Holocaust, I considered it my duty as a Jew to speak about this issue," Mr Motamed said in his office in central Tehran. "The biggest disaster in human history is based on tens of thousands of films and documents. I said these remarks are a big insult to the whole Jewish society in Iran and the whole world."

"Mr Ahmadinejad, president of an overwhelmingly Muslim nation, has not apologised. But Mr Motamed said the president had since qualified his statement by insisting that he had not denied the Holocaust and he was not an anti-semite."

Here's what Ahmadinejad told him he would do to prove he wasn't an anti-semite.

"I asked him, 'Are you anti-Jew?' He said, 'I am not.' I said, 'Why not go to a synagogue to express regret for what Iranians have done to Jews?' ... He said, 'I have another idea, a better idea.'

"He will do something to show he is not anti-Jewish. I hope he will do it soon. He will make a gesture to the Jews in Iran and that has implications for Jews elsewhere. What he will say is very important and will remove the idea that he is anti-semite."

"Saeed Jalili, Iran's deputy foreign minister and another close friend of Mr Ahmadinejad, said the Jewish seat in the Majlis "tells you that we have no problems with Judaism" but he added that he had not heard of any planned gesture by Mr Ahmadinejad."

Mind you, this article is dated 2006. Has Ahmadinejad ever done anything to prove differently? Absolutely not. He's full of lies. All he has done since then is continue to deny the Holocaust.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Let's face it, Ahmadinejad needs his token Jews to make people think he's not anti-semitic. He has nothing else to keep him from looking like the all out liar that he is. Let's face it, if Ahmadinejad was capable of moving Israel, he'd be marching those Jews in Iran right out the door behind them.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The idea is just a prediction . At least there is no proof that he dislikes Jews.

Do you want him to come in his office and say :

I love Jews , Christians , Muslims , afghans , Iraqis , . .. . ?

All his words are toward Zionism and Jews in Iran know it better than anyone. Because those Jews are not Zionist.

+ Ahmadinejad is not the ultimate man of power as you think. There are other levers to control the steering and movements of Iran's diplomacy.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Yeah, we see how that "diplomacy" really works...

Iran: When a Mullah Imitates Louis XIV

www.alarabiya.net...

Iran: Candidacy of non-candidates for a non-election

www.alarabiya.net...

Be watching for more major upheaval between now and 2013. My personal opinion is we're going to see either Khamenei or Ahmadinejad accidentally "martyred" by the other.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obelisk67
You guys are all getting sucked into this trolls game.Why this thread gets flagged is beyond me.This guy is obviously a confrontationalist,Trying to incite conflict with his lack of education and overloaded ego.Dont get sucked in ,this argument has no end.

Your the best proof that this site has been heavily infiltrated by pro isreali, pro war trolls, and any hint of healthy debate has long passed. Typical American attitude, do as I say, not as I do.
Your mind is as void as the country you live in.Sad.

You and others continuously call me pro-war or a warmonger. The definition of warmonger is:

war•mon•ger - a person who advocates, endorses, or tries to precipitate war.

Ahmadinejad is a warmonger!

Will someone please quote anything I’ve said that advocates, endorses, or tries to precipitate war with anyone? I haven’t!!! I have pointed out several things about Iran and Iran’s intentions but I’ve advocated absolutely NO COURSE OF ACTION against Iran!!! Back up your claims!!

What I have said is:

“Iran and other extremist Muslim nations and groups do not want Jews out of Israel; these groups want Jews exterminated.”

“IMO Iran has very dangerous and deadly intentions, and groups like Hamas, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, et al are all seeking the annihilation of Jews world-wide. After that, infidels (infidels meaning – ALL NON MUSLIMS) across the globe will be targeted.”

“The article I referenced could very well be Israeli propaganda.”

“Iran has been fighting a proxy war with the U.S. in Iraq for years, they’ve been supplying Hamas and other terrorist groups, their never ending pursuit of nuclear weapons, their meddling in Egypt’s government, their support of the hardliners in Syria, etc, etc… IMO Iran is provoking an all out conflict because they are religious zealots who believe they are ushering in the end times.”

the fact remains that Iran poses a threat to the world. Nuclear war will destabilize the WORLD…and the people calling the shots in Iran are pursuing them and eager to use them!

Do you realize that if Iran attacks any of our allies we will be drawn in?? Do you realize that if 1 nuclear device is used in a country as small as Israel the entire country would be uninhabitable??

So please tell me how I’ve been “warmongering”?

I’m pointing out Iran’s extremism because I fear the US will be dragged into another war because of Iran's actions. I'm also fearful Iran will follow through with its threats to wipe Israel off the map. Ahmadinejad is a warmonger and all everyone here wants to do is demonize Israel and throw stones at me!
Your hatred has blinded you to the threat!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
To understand the Islamic behavior towards the jews one must read the true history of the jews. The true history of the jews is basically hidden from mainstream history(purposely). The jews basically have three major phases where hatred towards them originates. I'll give you the short-short version.... The first phase is the jews during the Egyptian era. They weren't called jews yet, they were called Hycsos and they were war-like people that worshiped a war-like god. They were natural masters in military and politics. They consumed egypt and attempted to steel Egypt royal secrets, they didn't succeed(so it says) so they were forced out of egypt(exodus) and ended up back in palestine.

2nd phase- upon arriving to palestine, the hycsos massacred all women and children in palestine. Fast forward a bit,, Then the babylonians kidnapped the hycsos , and are relocated in Iraq ,they(the) hycsos adopted various babylonian mythology aspects. Once the hycsos left Iraq and were allowed to return to palestine they became for the first time Jewish. From this point forward the jews went thru a series of growing pains. First was the honeymoon stage . But then later interference from the west dismantled there way of life ,, where there numbers slowly started to decline .... By 700ad there just over 2million jews spread thru-out Southern europe and turkey ... But mainly spain, genoa and venice had majority bulk. By the 16th century there is only 400k jews in southern europe. The majority of these jews( called Sephardic jews) eventually migrated to central and south america. These jews are the direct descendants of the 12 tribes Abraham.

The 3rd phase- is the history of the Ashkenazi Jews. These are jews from Khazaria(modern day Georgia). These people were and still are very white, vicious war-like pagan people. They eventually realized the advantages of masking there true identity by adopting Judaism. They converted to Judaism in 750ad. Make no mistake Khazaria was powerful empire that controlled the Byzantine Empire. Khazars were pure White race where the word "Caucasian" came from a mountain range in Khazaria called Caucasus ..Main Stream history would never disclose this part of history. This empire was so powerful that they terrorized the Persian empire(and all surrounding countries) and prevented all muslim forces of expanding towards europe. Note: if it weren't for Charles Martel of the Franks and the Khazarian Empire ,Islam would reign thru out Europe..By mid 13th century the mongols(Genghis Khan) drove out the ashkenzai jews from khazaria and the jews settled in poland and mainly in germany. By this time the separdic jews settled in the americas ,,germany and poland had over 11 million ashkenazi jews. Very few separdic jews stayed in europe.

The majority of the jews in the U.S.,Europe and Israel are Ashkenazi Jews. They are in no way shape or form related to the 12 tribes of abraham. If anything they are a distant 13th tribe.

There is a great deal of additional information that I left out. There is so much content on these ashkenazi jews that has been suppressed by them ,that if all of it were to be written it would be an infinite post. These people are everywhere. If you were to use a symbolic animal for the ashkenazi jew it would be an Octopus. Literally

Iran and most muslims hate the jews and Israel because of the ashkenazi jew. They know the true history of the jew. the people occupying Israel are not real jews. Don't be fooled

I apologize for the spelling,via blackberry.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Jews have to defend that land, everyday history is being discovered and proved that they were there before, they will do wrong things along the way but the long term message is for the redemption of mankind.

Why is Zion Important:

Psalm 102:16
For the LORD will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory.

Psalm 102:21
So the name of the LORD will be declared in Zion and his praise in Jerusalem

Psalm 110:2
The LORD will extend your mighty sceptre from Zion, saying, “Rule in the midst of your enemies!”

Psalm 125:1
A song of ascents. Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.

Psalm 129:5
May all who hate Zion be turned back in shame.

Isaiah 31:4
This is what the LORD says to me: “As a lion growls, a great lion over its prey— and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against it, it is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamour— so the LORD Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

Psalm 14:7
Oh that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD restores his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad!

Psalm 50:2
From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth.

Psalm 69:35
for God will save Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah. Then people will settle there and possess it;

Psalm 87:4
“I will record Rahab and Babylon among those who acknowledge me— Philistia too, and Tyre, along with Cush — and will say, ‘This one was born in Zion.’”

Psalm 99:2
Great is the LORD in Zion; he is exalted over all the nations.

Isaiah 59:20
“The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the LORD.

Isaiah 60:14
The children of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 66:8
Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

Joel 2:32
And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, even among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Joel 3:17
[Blessings for God’s People] “Then you will know that I, the LORD your God, dwell in Zion, my holy hill. Jerusalem will be holy; never again will foreigners invade her.

Zechariah 1:17
“Proclaim further: This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘My towns will again overflow with prosperity, and the LORD will again comfort Zion and choose Jerusalem.’”

Zechariah 8:3
This is what the LORD says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”

Zechariah 9:9
[ The Coming of Zion’s King ] Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
(Speaking of Jesus here)

Matthew 21:5
“Say to Daughter Zion, ‘See, your king comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.’”

Romans 9:33
As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

VS

Zechariah 12
Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed
3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Romans 11:26
and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

Hebrews 12:22
But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

Revelation 14:1
[ The Lamb and the 144,000 ] Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

How can Zion or Israel not be important, it just as important for man looking to the stars for signs of life but this is for salvation.

Other Covenants explained in the Bible concerning Israel and why it is a troubled region spiritually.

Genesis 15:18
On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates—

Ezekiel 30:5
Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt.

edit on 5-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Either your avatar is you or a facade, both are likely. I consider it the photo of a bushwhacker, sneak and cold blooded murderer. I am not going to detail my Marine Corp service, my father's service as a B-52 Pilot during the same period or my son's 3 tours of Iraq but don't expect to hide behind the US Military when you defend Israel because I consider Israel to be far more a terrorist than any of its neighbors. So shove those kind of comments

So do you call your son a “bushwacker, sneak and cold blooded murderer” or are those comments only reserved for military members on ATS that you disagree with? If I fall into that category then so does he. I served honorably and I’ve never “murdered” anyone. Get a grip!

You claim to be a Marine but I’ve never heard a Marine call another Marine a murderer. This reminds me of what John Kerry did. He had no problem bad mouthing his fellow veterans and country and he even threw his medals in the trash when it was politically expedient. Later in life, again when it was politically expedient, he was quick to brag about his honorable service in Vietnam and how proud he was to be American. You can’t have it both ways!

In another place, time, up close and personal, I would show you how I feel and the spectators would be seeing just how tough you really are and how I got my nickname/username during the fall of Saigon.

Ya, I bet you would!! So you threaten me because you don’t like my world view? WOW!

Do you define yourself and your peers as murderers after service in Vietnam or is that title reserved only for younger veterans of foreign war?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Deuteronomy 7
Driving Out the Nations

6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

7 The LORD did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. 8 But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt. 9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

10 But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction;
he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

12 If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your ancestors. 13 He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land—your grain, new wine and olive oil—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. 14 You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor will any of your livestock be without young. 15 The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all who hate you. 16 You must destroy all the peoples the LORD your God gives over to you. Do not look on them with pity and do not serve their gods, for that will be a snare to you.

17 You may say to yourselves, “These nations are stronger than we are. How can we drive them out?” 18 But do not be afraid of them; remember well what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt. 19 You saw with your own eyes the great trials, the signs and wonders, the mighty hand and outstretched arm, with which the LORD your God brought you out. The LORD your God will do the same to all the peoples you now fear. 20 Moreover, the LORD your God will send the hornet among them until even the survivors who hide from you have perished. 21 Do not be terrified by them, for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a great and awesome God.

Yet today they remain fewest of People's and have pushed back nations greater than them selves in size.
Had they stayed under Islamic law or society that surrounds Israel today they would be like slaves of Egypt all over again treated as second class paying Islamic Taxes like the Taxes they paid to the Romans.
Today they are Fewest of the faith the Arabs outnumber them many times and this situation remains true today.

If they are not blessed why have they become so successful, why are they accused of running America a nation with far more people than them, I do no see any other people's be as successful as they have been even at an academic level. America is blessed through Israel and is the current most powerful nation in support of Israel even the Germans trade with Israel, all Israel's enemies are tyrants in nature in how they rose to power their laws punish all apart from their own but their own populations make war against their govenements they lack freedoms and peace amoungst themselves.

Believe me if Israel or America let in the floodgates or communism and Islam the world would be over it would be run by the most oppressive of systems since the the times of Egypt, your women would be covered head to toe, your beliefs will be outlawed and progress will stop.
Who will take charge then?
Maybe you know the answer, the good guys are just holding that scenario back.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I'm sure you mean well, but you have to read the true history the jews. Not saying all jews are bad people they are not. But the very elite jews are the true masters. You say jews are blessed and chosen,,,I'm willing to bet your a die hard christian. Which is why you have a high regard for jews. Even jews themselves don't regard themselves as high and blessed as yourself. I suggest you truly read the suppressed history of the jews(suppressed by them). The only disclosed history of the jews is jews being wiped out over and over. Haven't you wondered why the only thing we know about jews is about there canny ability of survival. How convenient.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Every one knows that :

25,000 Jews live in Iran

There are no lies in my posts; check yours, Sir. Iran has refused to negotiate, so the covert action against Iran has been going on for months…but its now escalating as Iran inches closer to nukes. This covert action has one purpose and ONE PURPOSE ONLY…to destroy Iran’s nuclear capability because Iran has made far too many threats to be trusted with such power.

AFTER months in the shadows the undercover war on Iran’s nuclear menace has exploded into action.

Sleeper agents in Tehran received coded signals and moved on their targets.

Their weapons were bombs made from household substances.

The result was more than a dozen fire-bomb attacks on the homes and offices of some of Iran’s leading nuclear scientists.

The message was clear. Agents working for Israel’s Mossad were telling Tehran: “Stop the nuclear weapons programme. We know where your key people are.”

Nobody wants war except Iran. If they would submit to the UN weapons inspectors, disclose their work and allow the weapons program to be dismantled they could stop this action against them instantly. But we know they won’t. They want nukes!! They are risking their lives and the lives of millions of innocent Iranian citizens for their pursuit of nukes. So what happens next?

The attacks would have been carried out not by Israelis but Iranian ¬dissidents, -probably trained by Mossad. Today the Mirror ¬spotlights the secret war against Iran that has been going on for months.

“The countdown to Iran having ¬credible nuclear weapons is very real and Israel is growing impatient.”

Diplomatic sources in London said the withdrawal of British and other western diplomatic missions in Tehran last week paved the way for an attack on Iran.

Almost hourly briefings are taking place between America’s most senior war ¬planners in a bomb-proof bunker at US Central Command, called CentCom, in Tampa, Florida.

CentCom also has an office at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, in the Gulf, where staff help with the ¬planning of an attack

The US is going to be drawn into this all because Iran won’t comply with the world and drop their nuclear ambitions.

What exactly do they face?

A new generation of super accurate missiles could be used to destroy bunkers up to 200ft underground. The US’s Massive Ordnance Penetrator, dubbed the Big Blu, was designed for targets in Iran.

B-2 Spirit stealth bombers will deploy the six-metre GPS-guided rocket, fitted with 2.5 tons of explosives.
They will be used to smash open bunkers and tunnels suspected of containing weapons of mass ¬destruction. The £700million bombers are the most costly warplanes the world has seen

They would fly a 13,000-mile-plus round trip to Iran from Whiteman air force base in Missouri or 12,500 miles there and back from Andersen US Bomber Forward Operating Base on the Pacific Island of Guam. If President Obama gives the go-ahead for a strike, Tomahawk cruise missiles are likely to be fired by US submarines in the Indian Ocean. They would slam into more than a dozen key targets.

Hellfire missiles unleashed by Unmanned Aerial Vehicles flying 40,000ft above Iran would target its nuclear labs in precision attacks.
link

This is what Iran is bringing upon themselves all for the pursuit of nuclear weapons. Their unadulterated hatred for Israel and the west is driving them to their own demise. What a shame!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
reply to post by The time lord

I'm sure you mean well, but you have to read the true history the jews. Not saying all jews are bad people they are not. But the very elite jews are the true masters. You say jews are blessed and chosen,,,I'm willing to bet your a die hard christian. Which is why you have a high regard for jews. Even jews themselves don't regard themselves as high and blessed as yourself. I suggest you truly read the suppressed history of the jews(suppressed by them). The only disclosed history of the jews is jews being wiped out over and over. Haven't you wondered why the only thing we know about jews is about there canny ability of survival. How convenient.

I don't have any bad intentions it is a pity that 2 billion Christians are unable to visit in peace a place where their Messiah was born and rose from the dead like Muslims do Mecca out of self interest alone, the faith of the Christian nations are watered down only for foreign gods to lead them astray while in kindness they take their crosses down. Investigation of their faith in evidence is being halted in the process, many holy sites are oppressed from the world including Israel it self in fear.

I bet the Jews do not know themselves what power they hold if they decided to come together as a people and nation, there are non religious Jews who are quite successful without them being religious about it.

You must ask how convenient that the Bible does not hide the fact and expresses their fight for survival over and over again, one example is when Jesus born as King and was pursued even as a baby because Herod wanted to kill him before he became adult and anyone who was two years old and under, the same patterns are told over and over again from individual to national scale of such people because of God's covenant with them in which I have quoted already.

Recent history shows WW2 with how the Nazi's acted, is that a faked pattern? We know the Jews can be arrogant and stubborn but they have a mission to finish if they realise it or not.

Secondly the God of the Bible tells of how wrong the Jews have been in their conducts that is no secret it is plain to see and be read.

Today is no different; some leader up rises on the scene who feels like he needs to wipe Israel and the Jews off the map that is a pattern in itself.

Even if Israel became a Palestine nation I bet they would still kill each other anyway because Shiites and Sunni's and Kurds never got on and only in recent history Iran and Iraq were at war and now they are best friends as common enemies of America.

Then you have the Historical sites that are not just Muslim but of all faiths and many places and items are discovered all the time.

What does it mean for the world if Israel does not stand? It means we have to wait even longer for the return of the Messiah or Christ for Christians and the whole pattern will repeat it self.

It is said that two more prophets are said to arise in Israel as witnesses, so I guess other forces will try and stop that too. They will have power to shut up the sky and devour enemies with fire, so I guess any missiles heading their way will be burned up. I predict what ever missiles heading their way even nukes will be disintegrated and the only alternative will be soldiers to come by foot to invade future Israel.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You and others continuously call me pro-war or a warmonger. The definition of warmonger is:

Ok if that doesn't fit you maybe this will...A jingoistic individual. The definition of jingoistic is: Extreme nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy; chauvinistic patriotism. Maybe you should label yourself that.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

That’s a good one, KonquestAbySS! I have to give you a star for that one!

Hey, if you’d like to characterize me that way that’s fine. That’s slightly more accurate than warmonger!

You’ll never see me fly the American flag upside down, that’s for sure!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Flying the American flag upside down is a signal of distress...Has nothing to do with being Anti-American..

NC Times

You being military should know that...
edit on 5-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Common Dreams

Its also a 1st Amendment right
edit on 5-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: Added additional link

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join