It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
1. Arab countries attacked israel at its creation, lost, and lost land. In war, if youre attacked, and you successfully beat the enemy, you essentially get their land without any consequence(except if youre a jew)
2. Jews were in Israel long before the muslims.
3. Every single muslim state wants to destroy israel/jews. Whats new?
4. Need I say more?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
here is waht all the BS is about
Weren't israel and Iran suspected secretly co-conspiring “in nuclear attack ploy” to drive up the price of oil which by the way isrrael gets from iraq then sends to china to be refind and then the oil is shipped to the US because the US hasn't built a new refinery since the 70s

see what you get for your generous aid america...GOUGED

As the news fills with stories about Israel’s plan to attack nuclear weapons facilities in Iran, real or imagined, an October 27 story in Veterans Today, Iran and Israel Caught – Partnering in Nuclear Attack Ploy, laid bare their war plans based on a series of highly placed leaks

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
well we certainly must ramp up the agitprop propaganda machine eh
can't have the sheepies getting wind of this bit of news
and from VETERANS today no less

every time you can always tell the same old BS stories that have been shot down time after time after time always are indicitive of the someone getting exposed for what they really are all about

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

This is for all of you pro Palestinians on here - this post is about IRAN. I only made mention of Palestine because I believe Iran is simply using that cause as propaganda to drum anti Israeli sentiment. 

Pro Palestinians? What the hell is that?
We are talking about people here.
Oppressed humans.
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe Iranians in general are against "the occupation"
for the simple fact that it was a terrible way to treat the people that lived there?
As a matter of fact, many people around the world are against the occupation,
they are not as vocal about it because they dont want to hurt their relationships with the US and Europe.

Why are you trying to make this into some kind of US vs Them sport?

Iranians have every right to disagree with the formation of Israel and what that has done to the Palestinians.
Did the whole planet get to vote on the on the creation of Israel? Probably not, because I bet if they did they would have voted "NO".

edit on 4-12-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

edit on 4-12-2011 by FoosM because: dbl post

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Oh boy, oh boy...here we go with the history lessons...

en.wikipedia.org...

So wait a minute.
Your telling me that Jews bought the ENTIRE area that is now called Israel?
That whole area was uninhabited? How much did it cost and who did they pay for it?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Like I stated before this sould be ok with alot of the people on this board considering a lot of the people on this board have hate for the Jewish people. If I was Isreal I would keep a few nukes under my bed too.
edit on 4-12-2011 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Yea , that's right, criticize Israel , means we are all
anti Semitics.......... Bleh!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

you are suposed to have god on your side and you need 400 illegal nukes
pretty wimpy god there

ps
deed please

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Oh boy, oh boy...here we go with the history lessons...

en.wikipedia.org...

So wait a minute.
Your telling me that Jews bought the ENTIRE area that is now called Israel?
That whole area was uninhabited? How much did it cost and who did they pay for it?

And if it was uninhabbited, who did they buy it from?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Israelis Enjoy Massacre (Shocking)

www.youtube.com...

here
so so sad that people will judge all Israelis from things like this

It is true. Zionist Jews throughout Europe and the US flew in to Israel to watch the Gaza massacre. Rabbis were also conducting services for the tourists over looking Gaza.

Zionist always rejoice at the blood letting of those they hate. There are even Gaza telephone white pages in circulation in the US and zionist Jews who didn't go to Israel would use them to crank call to terrorise Palestinian families.

A favourite zionist Jew crank call is to Palestinian households instructing them to evacuate in 5 minutes because the IDF intend to shell the property.

All zionist Jews play their part in targeting people they are after and it is no holds barred. These people are vicious and relentless.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If some idiot wants to claim I must be on glue because of my statements I might as well respond in kind

Then save it for that idiot.

.... And btw, thanks for letting us know that you are using illegal drugs as well...

Um your welcome? I was not aware that I had but I am more confused why you would thank me for it.

Am I your topic now?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Now why would fertile coastal land remain uninhabited waiting for a bunch of Russians and Europeans to turn up claiming that the prime real estate was promised to them God?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

wow, so you didn't claim that those videos are fake?... and not even providing ONE IOTA of evidence?...

Let's see what your leftwing media sources have to say about this...

In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Palestinian militant groups have recruited minors to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada. In some cases these attacks have been suicidal in nature. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict has been condemned by international organisations and certain Palestinian groups.[1][2]

According to the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers "2004 Global Report on the Use of Child Soldiers", there were at least nine documented suicide attacks involving Palestinian minors between October 2000 and March 2004.[3] According to the Israel Defense Forces from September 2000 through 2003, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of and more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted.

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder who fails in the claim that Palestinian groups don't use children as suicide bombers?...

Maybe not glue but something is definitely not right here. I think you are imagining conversations in your head and then arguing your half of them here with us. When did I say the videos were fake again? What are my leftwing media sources?
Seriously you just fabricated everything you are arguing about here.
Try responding to what I did say and not what you were prepped to argue about.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'll let the zioists them selves tell the truth

'Transfer' (Ethnic Cleansing) Zionist Quotes

BASED On Declassified Israeli Documents & Personal Diaries

On the same subject, Ben-Gurion wrote in 1937:

"With compulsory transfer we [would] have a vast area [for settlement] .... I support compulsory transfer. I don't see anything immoral in it." (Righteous Victims, p. 144)

And in 1938, he also wrote:

"With compulsory transfer we [would] have vast areas .... I support compulsory [population] transfer. I do not see anything immoral in it. But compulsory transfer could only be carried out by England .... Had its implementation been dependent merely on our proposal I would have proposed; but this would be dangerous to propose when the British government has disassociated itself from compulsory transfer. .... But this question should not be removed from the agenda because it is central question. There are two issues here : 1) sovereignty and 2) the removal of a certain number of Arabs, and we must insist on both of them." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, 117)

On July 30, 1937 Yosef Bankover, a founding member and leader of Kibbutz Hameuhad movement and a member of Haganah's regional command of the coastal and central districts, stated that Ben-Gurion would accept the proposed Peel Commission partition plan under two conditions: 1) unlimited Jewish immigration 2) Compulsory population transfer for Palestinians. He stated that :

"Ben-Gurion said yesterday that he was prepared to accept the [Peel partition] proposal of the Royal commission but on two conditions: [Jewish] sovereignty and compulsory transfer ..... As for the compulsory transfer-- as a member of Kibbutz Ramat Hakovsh [founded in 1932 in central Palestine] I would be very pleased if it would be possible to be rid of the pleasant neighborliness of the people of Miski, Tirah, and Qalqilyah." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 70)

And regarding the Peel Commission, on June 9, 1937 he also stated:

"In my opinion we must insist on the Peel Commission proposal, which sees in the transfer the only solution to this problem. And I have now to say that it is worthwhile that the Jewish people should bear the greatest material sacrifices in order to ensure the success of transfer." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 70)

Ben-Gurion explained how compulsory population transfer could be implemented. He said in 1937:

etcetera

www.palestineremembered.com... Dayan

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Pro Palestinians? What the hell is that?
We are talking about people here.
Oppressed humans.

What about the Israelis who have been slaughtered by the millions? Get out of here with that selective outrage!

Besides, AS I’VE STATED, this thread is about IRAN!!

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe Iranians in general are against "the occupation" for the simple fact that it was a terrible way to treat the people that lived there? As a matter of fact, many people around the world are against the occupation, they are not as vocal about it because they dont want to hurt their relationships with the US and Europe.

It’s Israel’s land!!!!!
Who is occupying who’s land here??

Why are you trying to make this into some kind of US vs Them sport?

I said that Iran is a threat (direct or indirect) to the US with nuclear weapons! If they go after Israel the US will be drawn in. You don’t seem to understand the obligations of an ally!

Iranians have every right to disagree with the formation of Israel and what that has done to the Palestinians.

Disagree – Yes.

Attempt to eradicate – NO..not without consequences.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You go Iran!! Sorry for the one liner mods

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Is that even a reliable source, until I hear it out of the mouths of supreme leader from Iran you have fallen for a rant and this is just one big pile of bull. Iran would never say they would want to exterminate all jews, there's so many in their own country. That's like america saying were going to exterminate all mexicans.

You have provided no proof that wasnt even said...just something typed out on a webpage that anyone could of wrote. How about a video?
edit on 4-12-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a guy flattens his butt on a forum and he calls the wrong guy an IDIOT ....
what does that make him?

any way thats all a derailment from the OP
PAY up at the pumps all

Evan that was very succinctly expressed

edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: add compliment

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Like I stated before this sould be ok with alot of the people on this board considering a lot of the people on this board have hate for the Jewish people. If I was Isreal I would keep a few nukes under my bed too.

The people on here don't hate the Jews it's the Zionist that they have a problem with because they are the ones starting all the trouble. When the leader of Iran calls for the destruction of Israel he is targeting the Zionist regime not the Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join