It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Youtube videos are 100% credible and always prove whatever they claim beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Youtube videos are the only real source of credibler news, evidence, facts, and proof around.

Like always, the "Palestianians are all good, and they never do anything bad" crowd CAN'T deny the evidence presented, hence they have to try to claim every video that shows what the Palestinian Authority, which is their government for those cave dwellers that don't know, and Palestinian terrorists in general use children as human bombs, and human shileds...

Nice try, but FAIL...

Learn to make an intelligent and concise argument other than "na, nana, na, na, I don't want to listen, read, or watch anything that I don't believe exists"...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Like always, the "Palestianians are all good, and they never do anything bad" crowd CAN'T deny the evidence presented, hence they have to try to claim every video that shows what the Palestinian Authority, which is their government for those cave dwellers that don't know, and Palestinian terrorists in general use children as human bombs, and human shileds...

What? Am I in that crowd? How did I become part of that crowd? Why are you labeling me something I am not?
Be rational for a moment and put your emotions aside. Those are youtube videos that are obviously chopped to send a particular message.

Am I honestly talking to an intelligent adult that believes everything they see in a youtube video? That makes me so sad.

Nice try, but FAIL...

That entire first run on sentence of yours is the fail where you label me something I am not and present an argument I have not made.

Learn to make an intelligent and concise argument other than "na, nana, na, na, I don't want to listen, read, or watch anything that I don't believe exists"...

I was just pointing out that even my 16 year old nephew knows better than to just believe any youtube video he sees or even try to use them to prove something. I am not sure where you got the rest of that crap from but your videos have already been debunked. You cannot start out with one that is a blatant lie and expect much consideration to be given to the others.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

in the first video the gun men ARE DEFENFDING THE CHILDREN FROM ISREALI ATTACK..
fail

RIIIGTH...and you defend children by having them in front of you meanwhile you shoot?...
you are the one failing...

If you are defending someone, you have the person you are defending BEHIND YOU, not in front of you... You are the one who FAILS...

certainly they arenT bravely snipin children from towers a hundred tards away

i wonder if perhaps the Israeli soldiers shooting those children perhaps had been yelling for the children to not move any closer because they are CONSTANTLY used as suicide bombers...

the best you could come up with is kids palying?!!!???
cowboys and indians

Yeah...I forgot, part of the "cowboys and indians game is to play that you are a martyr, you strap a bomb and commit suicide by killing as many Israelis as you can...

RIIIIIGHT....

Originally posted by Danbonesare you on glue?

Listen, we know that people like you love to live in places like Canada because you are constatly using illegal drugs, but really, we don't want to know what YOU do with your illegal drugs...

Just keep denying what even leftwinger news sources know very well happens other there...

But hey keep living in your cave and keep getting and sending messages with the dove messenger service you obviously use to keep yourself informed with the BS provided by the Palestinian authority and Palestinian terrorists...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Listen, we know that people like you love to live in places like Canada because you are constatly using illegal drugs, but really, we don't want to know what YOU do with your illegal drugs...

Now I want to know if you are on glue as well. What the heck kind of statement is that to make? If that is indicative of your mindset, I will say good day here.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
you used children playing games as proof here are israeli children with real guns

FAIL again

Israelis like to show The children of their enemies holding toy guns, How about we show the Israeli children with real guns?

www.youtube.com...

glue is very harmfull over the long term they say

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I am sure the next thing your sick mind is going to try to claim is that "this is only Israeli propaganda" when even leftwing sources acknowledge the fact that Palestinian children are used constantly as suicide bombers...

Children play to be suicide bombers...

edit on 4-12-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

If these people had the same weapons as the zionist terror state, they would need to adopt those bombing tactics.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Israelis Enjoy Massacre (Shocking)

www.youtube.com...

here
so so sad that people will judge all Israelis from things like this

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Now I want to know if you are on glue as well. What the heck kind of statement is that to make? If that is indicative of your mindset, I will say good day here.

If some idiot wants to claim I must be on glue because of my statements I might as well respond in kind.... And btw, thanks for letting us know that you are using illegal drugs as well...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i ASKED you if you were on glue
you cant even quote a post thats right in front of you..
a simple NO would have sufficed

so after DEBKA and Israeli editing squads on wiki and that
how do you expect anyone to seriously consider your point of view ?
edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

wow, so you didn't claim that those videos are fake?... and not even providing ONE IOTA of evidence?...

Let's see what your leftwing media sources have to say about this...

In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Palestinian militant groups have recruited minors to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada. In some cases these attacks have been suicidal in nature. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict has been condemned by international organisations and certain Palestinian groups.[1][2]

According to the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers "2004 Global Report on the Use of Child Soldiers", there were at least nine documented suicide attacks involving Palestinian minors between October 2000 and March 2004.[3] According to the Israel Defense Forces from September 2000 through 2003, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of and more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted.

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder who fails in the claim that Palestinian groups don't use children as suicide bombers?...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

i ASKED you if you were on glue
you cant even quote a post thats right in front of you..
a simple NO would have sufficed

You implied it with that question, that's all people like you can do when you have no way to defend your arguments...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

Sounds like a great idea and has been long over due, time to eradicate the world of these parasites. This malignant tumor needs to be removed finally. when do we get started?

( now i know what it is like to sound like a anti OWS person/ tea party nut job )

Yeah lets round up and kill thousands of people based on faith... that makes sense NOT

However Zionism needs a jack boot
edit on 4-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
no as I said

ARE you on glue ?

not much to interpret there

the wiki thing well you already blu that one up
the editing squads ya know?

you make this appear like you are just spouting propoganda which means no one will take your point of view seriously

that is why I have a flag that has been proven on this forum many times to stand for the defence againt dishonest tyranny...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

no as I said

ARE you on glue

not much to interpret there

the wiki think well you already blu that one up
the editing squads ya know?

you make this appear like you are just spouting propoganda which means no one will take your point of view seriously

that why I have a flag that has been poroven on this forum to stand for the defence againt dishonest tyranny...

wow...you have a flag and that proves your point?...

I wonder who is full of nothing but propaganda and lies?...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Who is occupying what?...

European/US Jews occupying Palestine.
Dont you know your history?

Israelies belong to that area, and they got that area fair and square.
When they bought that area it was nothing but a desert,

Fair and square? Euro Jews bought Palestinian land from Palestinians?
Did Palestinians sign over their deeds to their lands and houses?
Really, show me the "fair and square" transactions you are referring to.

but now that Israelies have turn it into a modern city Arabs also want it for them...

You mean the displaced Christians? And the other semites. Why are you talking about Arabs?
Which Arabs? Iranians? You are all over the map and make no sense.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

to be fair as I said 65 percent of israelis DON"T WANT TO ATTACK IRAN they want peace too
I can only APPLAUD their courage

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
reply to post by seabag

So, your argument is that if we criticize Israel, then we are in favor of whatever Iran allegedly says about Jews? Seriously, I am wondering how simple-minded you think people are? If you think people are so dumb as to follow that rational, why would you possibly want them on your side?

No matter how much Israel wants to make it so, you don't automatically become a friend of Iran if you criticize Israel treatment of Palestine. Labeling your rivals with guilt by association is the tactic of a coward. I guess it wasn't enough to simply call critics anti-semetic. Israel is a country with bombs and guns. I could care less about any underlying religion.

This is for all of you pro Palestinians on here - this post is about IRAN. I only made mention of Palestine because I believe Iran is simply using that cause as propaganda to drum anti Israeli sentiment. 

All you people are doing is trying to discredit sources in an attempt to discredit the entire OP. Since no resource or link is adequate for you, please answer these questions. 

1) Has the leader of Iran openly called for the destruction of Israel and America (little and big Satan)?

2) Is it true that Iran has nuclear ambitions?

3) Is it safe to say that America will be drawn into any conflict between Israel and Iran?

4) Can you name one country's leader besides North Korea and Iran that has openly discussed wiping another country off the map within the past 10 years?

5) Would the middle east be more volatile with a nuclear Iran?

Why is it so hard for you to stop hating on Israel and see that Iran does pose a threat (direct or indirect) to America?? Your hatred for Israel has blinded you.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Unknown Soldier

to be fair as I said 65 percent of israelis DON"T WANT TO ATTACK IRAN they want peace too
I can only APPLAUD their courage

True, seems the country has been hijacked by the same criminals that have hijacked the United States. Even though these euro jews are not the original Hebrew's everyone is entitled to following what faith they choose. It's too bad Zionism has used the religion and used Christians to do thy evil bidding.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

European/US Jews occupying Palestine.
Dont you know your history?

oooh, that's right, when Muslims occupy and take lands it's ok in your book, but when Jewish people do it, it is not?...

I have already proven that Jewish people belong to the land of the Fertile Crescent, which is the area where Israel is right now, and emcompasses other areas...

The Muslims took land away by conquest, why can't the JEwish people buy land, and keep that land even after several Muslim countries tried to attack Israel and FAILED?...

Fair and square? Euro Jews bought Palestinian land from Palestinians?
Did Palestinians sign over their deeds to their lands and houses?
Really, show me the "fair and square" transactions you are referring to.

Oh boy, oh boy...here we go with the history lessons...

In the first half of the 19th century, no foreigners were allowed to purchase land in Palestine. This was official Turkish policy until 1856 and in practice until 1867.[4] When it came to the national aspirations of the Zionist movement, the Ottoman Empire opposed the idea of Jewish self-rule in Palestine, fearing it may loose control of Palestine after recently having lost other territories to various European powers. It also took issue with the Jews, as many came from Russia which sought the empire's demise.[5] In 1881 the Porte decreed that Jews could settled anywhere except in Palestine and from 1882 until their defeat in 1918, the Ottomans continuously restricted Jewish immigration and land purchases in Palestine.[5] In 1882, Jews were banned from their Four Holy Cities and in 1891, after briefly allowing some Jewish immigartion three years earlier, the Turkish rulers tried to again to close the empire to Russian Jews.[5] In 1892, the Ottoman government decided to prohibit the sale of land in Palestine to Jews, even if they were Ottoman citizens.[6] Nevertheless, during the late 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century, many successful land purchases were made through organizations such as the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (PJCA), Palestine Land Development Company and the Jewish National Fund.

When purchasing land, Jewish migrants were concerned with the displacement of fellahin, agricultural laborers who cultivated the land. "In 1920, Labor Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion expressed his concern about the Arab fellahin, whom he viewed as 'the most important asset of the native population'. Ben-Gurion said 'under no circumstances must we touch land belonging to the fellahs or worked by them'".[7] Because of the desire to displace as little number of people as possible, large tracts of land were purchased in the coastal plain the valley areas since most of the area was uncultivated and swampy. There were two main reasons why these areas were sparsely populated. The first reason being when the Ottoman power in the rural areas began to diminish in the seventeenth century, many people moved to more centralized areas to secure protection against the lawless Bedouin tribes. This resulted in huge migration to the cities leaving the rural area drastically under populated. The second reason for the sparsely populated areas of the valleys and coastal plains was the soil type. The soil, covered in a layer of sand, made it impossible to grow the staple crop of Palestine, corn. As a result this area remained uncultivated and under populated.[3] "The sparse Arab population in the areas where the Jews usually bough their land enabled the Jews to carry out their purchase without engendering a massive displacement and eviction of Arab tenants".[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

You mean the displaced Christians? And the other semites. Why are you talking about Arabs?
Which Arabs? Iranians? You are all over the map and make no sense.

So Palestinians are not Arab now?...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

that is why I have a flag that has been proven on this forum many times to stand for the defence againt dishonest tyranny...

The only one who fails to see who is swalling nothing but propaganda is you, and people like you...

Child suicide attacks 'must stop'

Amer al-Fahr's mother said he was too young to attack Israel

An international human rights group has called on Palestinian militants to stop using children in suicide bombings and military attacks.

Human Rights Watch made the call after a 16-year-old bomber blew himself up in a Tel Aviv marketplace on Monday, killing three Israeli civilians.

The New York-based group claimed at least 10 bombers aged under 18 have attacked Israel in the past four years.

The group behind Monday's attack has said it does not recruit children.

news.bbc.co.uk...

You have shown not ONE IOTA of evidence to prove your claims, yet you use MORE claims as proof, or as you did in your last post, you even resort to claim that because you have some flag in your avatar that you are "a champion for truth"...

If you were such a "champion for truth" you wouldn't be denying what Human Right groups, and even leftwinger groups KNOW is happening with Palestinian children being used as suicide bombers, and shields by the Palestinian Authority, HAMAS and other terrorist organizations...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join