It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Ok, I was gonna write something like -- "I don't ever condone violence, but unfortunately that's what happens after 50 years of occupation. I bet if Texas was occupied for 50 years and such atrocities were committed, neighboring states would want a bit more than just the occupier to leave."

Who is occupying what?... Israelies belong to that area, and they got that area fair and square. When they bought that area it was nothing but a desert, but now that Israelies have turn it into a modern city Arabs also want it for them...

A mayority of Palestinians don't care much about their future when they allow their children to be used as living time bombs, and allow the constant indoctrination of death given by the Palestinian Authority.

Let me ask you this... If your neighbors were constantly throwing molotov cocktails at your house, and shooting blindly at your house when your family is inside wouldn't you try to stop this? Wouldn't you try to get the person, or people doing this to be sent to jail?...

The Israelies won that land back, LIVE WITH IT AND LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE, and you won't give Israel a reason to raid, and take areas used by HAMAS, and the Palestinian Authority, among other terrorist organizations, to fire rockets, and use grenade launchers against Israeli cities...

edit on 4-12-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

No, I don’t have any other source for this other than DEBKA, and they are obviously pro Israel. That doesn’t mean it’s not true but it raises speculation. It could very well be propaganda to garner more support from the West.

I guess we'll see....this just came out a few hours ago.

You are taking the P#$% aren't ya ? Debka fair and balanced like FOX news ?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

last time we asked for proof of this straping bomns fo children BS we didn't get any proof from ONE zioinist

SO LINK PLEASE

how ever we did come up with TONS of links re ISRAELIS SNIPING CHILDREN

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

both sides want to eradicate one another. I say let them have at it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Palestinian doctors despair at rising toll of children shot dead by army snipers

www.guardian.co.uk...

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Well tell us how you really feel, MajorKarma!

Comments such as yours coming from someone whose avatar is that of a murderer who hides his face so no one in the world would recognize him; someone whose mood is Truculent while also claiming to be an Oath Keeper should go stand with the Zionists because you do not stand on the same side as I am.

So what types of assumptions should I make about you based on your avatar? I will refrain.

If any rational human being were for a moment to put the shoe on the other foot and imagine being one of their victims and survivors of what Israel and those with them have done to the Palestinians and others, I wonder if you too would not being crying for justice and revenge.

This shows how little you know about the persecution of Israelis throughout history and continuing today. Keep drinking that cool-aide, cowboy!

Anyone who knows the truth about Israel and what they have done and has been done in their name would not support Israel.

Do you mean defending themselves and their land from fanatical zealots that plan their demise daily?

Frankly Seabag, you remind me of the type that was working the machine gun on those civilians and children in the "Collateral Murder" video released by WikiLeaks...you're a thug and murderer and proud of it...that's the impression you give me.

I’m sorry you think so negatively about the American military. Your opinion is just that…an opinion. And you know what they say about opinions!!

Your entire response is a personal attack on me. You didn’t even address the topic of my post. No, you just attack me and dismiss the evidence. Ignorance is bliss, right?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I’ve seen many Americans take up the cause of Palestine and jump on the anti-Israeli bandwagon. Even OWS recently protested outside the Israeli embassy in support of Palestine. I understand the argument that some make about Jews occupying Israel and the feeling that the Palestinians were displaced.

However, the reality is much darker and more sinister. Iran and other extremist Muslim nations and groups do not want Jews out of Israel; these groups want Jews exterminated. The whole Palestinian cause was/is nothing more than a rouse to incite people and gain support for their ultimate goal of a Muslim world.

Amid international and Israeli controversy over whether or not to attack Iran's nuclear program, the rulers of the Islamic Republic have just "upgraded" their strategic objective of wiping Israel off the map and extended it for the first time to the more ambitious one of annihilating the Jews worldwide. They are using the age-old weapon of anti-Semitism to promote their new goal.

Two weeks ago, as their nuclear bomb moved menacingly up the pipeline, the ayatollahs in Tehran and Qom unleashed a virulent campaign of anti-Semitic propaganda in their sermons. A new book and a film were released for wide distribution on orders from Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. They draw heavily on the infamous Elders of Zion fiction to accuse the Jews and their rabbis of conspiring to corrupt and rule the world.

link

IMO Iran has very dangerous and deadly intentions, and groups like Hamas, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, et al are all seeking the annihilation of Jews world-wide. After that, infidels (infidels meaning – ALL NON MUSLIMS) across the globe will be targeted.

For those of you who support the Palestinian cause, is what you had in mind??

Is what I've described here really happening or will you simply blame the Jews for drumming up these charges??

youtu.be...
edit on 4-12-2011 by animalz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

reply to post by Deetermined

Does anyone have any genuine translations from genuine sources ?

Like universities or credible institutions ?

I have a friend of mine (a Doctor) from Iran.

He left Iran decades ago before the "revolution" in '79.

He and others are saying Ahmadinejad is addressing the average Iranian and using general language that would more resemble how somebody would talk about a government and not actually all the citizens.

He is more than likely attempting to satisfy the population, much like U.S. and M$M propaganda.

The videos seem to be a little heavy on the dubbed in voice overs and inserted visual "translations".

The videos and written reports are not confirming genuine Farsi to English (or any other language either) translations.

Although I'm sure He may be "thinking" all that, but did he really say all that ?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

lets dance

Palestinian children play football in fear of israeli snipers
who may at any time decide to "have some fun" and target them
from from inside the fortified Israeli settlement built illegally on their land.

"The Israeli army claimed that the soldiers shot dead 11 year old Khalil in self-defense. However, a report issued by the Israeli human rights group, B’Tselem, denies the Israeli army’s claims and accuses it of lying. Its investigation confirms that the 11 year old victim was playing football with his friends when he was fatally shot. The report further proves that he did not pose any threat to the Israeli soldiers’ lives, who were positioned in a watchtower a kilometer away..."

www.inminds.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

[ex/]
Photo - Rescue workers try to help Israeli civilians killed and wounded by a suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, Israel. Palestinian terrorists' deliberate attacks on civilians are widely known of - but Israeli war crimes including deliberate killing of Palestinian civilians are not , despite the mountain of evidence of them. ...

“Nor is the theory of preventive violence acceptable: from violence is born only violence, following a pendular action that becomes frenzied as time goes by rather than slowing down....” Primo Levi, Italian Holocaust survivor,‘The Drowned and the Saved’,conclusion

www.duncanmcfarlane.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

last time we asked for proof of this straping bomns fo children BS we didn't get any proof from ONE zioinist

SO LINK PLEASE

wow, you are really living in a cave, maybe that's where the Palestinian terrorists are brainwashing you...

Here are videos of how Palestinian terrorists, and the Palestin ian authorities indoctrinate children and train them to be terrorists, including to become suicide bombers.

Here is another.

How many if not most Palestinian children are taught to play.

The following deals with how the Palestinian television is used to indoctrinate children and young adults to become terrorists, and this of course is done with the backing of the Palestinian authorities who are the government of the future Palestine.

Here is one video, of the many, of a 14 year old who was strapped with a vest with explosives to become a suicide bomber, but how he changed his mind, as he says he is afraid to die, and slowly takes it off.

You can also see on the above video how the rest of the Palestinians around do NOTHING to protect that child.

In the following you can even hear the testimonies of what happens to Palestinians who choose not to get involved in terrorist activities.

At 1:30 you can read that Palestinians who choose not to be involved either get killed or have to escape to...guess where?... ISRAEL...

So next time you should be doing some real research instead of spending only 15 minutes watching Palestinian terrorist propaganda...

BTW, some of the many "zionists" murdered by Palestinian terrorists include Tali Hatuel and her 4 daughters who were murdered in 2004 by Palestinian terrorists at close range, and the Palestinian terrorists made sure that NONE of the children, or the mother who was pregnant, would survive...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So, your argument is that if we criticize Israel, then we are in favor of whatever Iran allegedly says about Jews? Seriously, I am wondering how simple-minded you think people are? If you think people are so dumb as to follow that rational, why would you possibly want them on your side?

No matter how much Israel wants to make it so, you don't automatically become a friend of Iran if you criticize Israel treatment of Palestine. Labeling your rivals with guilt by association is the tactic of a coward. I guess it wasn't enough to simply call critics anti-semetic. Israel is a country with bombs and guns. I could care less about any underlying religion.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

SO LINK PLEASE

So could you not find this through your own research or were you just trying to look cool in your post? Either way – FAIL.

According to the Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group, in the al-Aqsa Intifada, Palestinian military folk have used children as "messengers and couriers, and in some cases as fighters and suicide bombers in attacks on Israeli soldiers and civilians

In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Palestinian militant groups have recruited minors to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada. In some cases these attacks have been suicidal in nature. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict has been condemned by international organisations and certain Palestinian groups.[1][2]

According to the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers "2004 Global Report on the Use of Child Soldiers", there were at least nine documented suicide attacks involving Palestinian minors between October 2000 and March 2004.[3] According to the Israel Defense Forces from September 2000 through 2003, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of and more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted.

link

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by lldd182

Wrong,Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map and destroy her people.
I don't care what others' say,islam is not a religion of peace that was
hijacked by radicals.

If you dont care what others have to say, why should we care about you?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I guess only you can make generalizations?

Did you really miss the point by that much? So you do not like it when I say all of America did something bad because it is an inn-accurate generalization but your claim that all of Iran does something is A-OK? Can you explain that to me?

I didn’t kill natives or enslave Africans but I sure see a lot of Iranians on the streets these days ready to kill Jews (and Americans)!

You do? Where do you see them? While you are walking around Iran not being killed by them or while you are sitting at home watching youtube? I do not see them. Show them to me.

It’s really sad that people like you will pick at the smallest thing I say and try to derail the conversation. Why don’t you debate the substance of my OP rather than talking smack about America and trying to change the subject?

Because as with most of your posts, the OP has no real substance. Your entire premise is a false generalization and just a few pages later you get all upset at....

false generalizations. That was all the substance you had.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am sure the next thing your sick mind is going to try to claim is that "this is only Israeli propaganda" when even leftwing sources acknowledge the fact that Palestinian children are used constantly as suicide bombers...

Children play to be suicide bombers...

edit on 4-12-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Youtube videos are 100% credible and always prove whatever they claim beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Youtube videos are the only real source of credibler news, evidence, facts, and proof around.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

in the first video the gun men ARE DEFENFDING THE CHILDREN FROM ISREALI ATTACK..
fail

certainly they arenT bravely snipin children from towers a hundred tards away

the best you could come up with is kids palying?!!!???
cowboys and indians

are you on glue?

edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: spelling and a comment on one of the other vids linked in the post im responding to

edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

why didn't you label the link as WIKI which isrealis PAY thenselves american tax dollares illegally recieved as non signers of the NNPR???? to edit

we know why you didn'y label it as wiki

FAIL

Wikipedia - Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content

all this stuff you present has all been shot down before....shhheeesh!
edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: added link www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
move along folks nothing to see here
just megaphonei edited wikipedia and DEBKA....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join