It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

windows SP2...wtf??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
anyone else totaly regret installing this piece of crap? OMG, it screwed up everything on here. My media player wont work, it stops my yahoo launch. It sees it as a pop-up. Everyday I turn it on, I find something else changed. HATE IT.I did a system restore and deleted this crap. anyone love/hate it?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well,Iam currently downloading it,but it seems I should.Ill go look for other opions before I stop yet though

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have it also but I have no problems at all with it once I configured the firewall, just a couple of clicks that was it ,

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
oh why didnt it just leave the settings alone. I like everything the way it was. I dont know. I dont think i need it. i just go here and my newspapers. dont really download anything. prob ok without it

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you are going to install SP2 and run Nortons/Symantic please read this.
www.symantec.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If you are going to run SP2 then you have to get rid of all the spyware also.
Run adaware or spybot first.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why can't Gates&Co. just include some removal program? Everytime I use adware or any of that other crap, it makes stuff worse than before. I dont have any problems with spyware or adware on here. Ran some program to check it though, then it was suppose to monitor for any. Ran like crap after that, so i un-installed it.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I thought this would be better, I downloaded it and I had many problems with my Norton Anti-Virus and many other programs.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
[edit on 6-9-2004 by zerotime]

new topics

top topics

join