It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Herman Cain Just Declared Something Dangerous?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have just watched the idiot Cain "suspend" what he calls "Plan A" and announce "Plan B".
However, the wording of his speech leads me to be concerned.

He's announced that he's effectively starting a revolutionary group, a right-wing collective of political associations demanding change in Washington.

With the Occupy movement on the one hand (which has clearly been more effective than the previous tea party) he's announced a competing "organization" of the right.

What concerns me most is that he's advocating political change outside of being involved in politics. Traditionally, this has led to serious consequences throughout history.

I'm not making a statement about the legality or risks involved in what he's suggesting, I'm just wondering if others have seen this the same way.
While Occupy has been a grassroots movement, his "Plan B" seems to be a direct challenge to democracy in general. He's not asking for people to vote to change things, he seems to be suggesting something else.

My opinion? This is another step towards the inevitable "right versus left" battle about to take place in the USA. And I don't mean a battle at the voting booth either.
It'll only take the collapse of the Euro to spin this out of control, and we're expecting that to happen within the next six months.

In the UK, we don't yet have this social divide, but I think there is a risk that we will if we see a right-wing group spring up with any real hope of gaining traction in the public mind. You already have this in the USA with the very clear divide between Rep and Dem.

I hate to say it, but I think Cain has just started something that could actually be dangerous.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He is there just to divide Ron Paul voters. The ones who do not read the real news, but do want change, might be drawn to something like Cain, and those votes could be R.P. voters.

Divide and conquer.

They will try keep pouring water into the wine until it tastes like nothing, changes nothing.
edit on 3-12-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Plan B should have been feed the homeless with some free pizza.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I think in a honest world, plan A would be free water and bread, and some soap on the ground.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
He is there just to divide Ron Paul voters. The ones who do not read the real news, but do want change, might be drawn to something like Cain, and those votes could be R.P. voters.

Divide and conquer.

They will try keep pouring water into the wine until it tastes like nothing, changes nothing.
edit on 3-12-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

Only thing he's got coming is dividing the laundry... I take that back. Conquering ego is high up on the list too.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by Americanist

I think in a honest world, plan A would be free water and bread, and some soap on the ground.

This is far from being an honest World. A plan is in motion though...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hes dropping out:

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

Herman Cain said Saturday that he is suspending his bid for the Republican presidential nomination, choosing to end his campaign after weathering weeks of scrutiny over alleged sexual misconduct and accusations of an extramarital affair.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Nah, I'll tell you what this is.......he got sprung and the "powers to be" dug up all the dirt they could muster on him and ran with it. Now that he's dealing with his guilt he's lashing out those who brought him down and is going in for the "kill" in a manner of speaking because his political career is OVERRRRR !

am I right?
edit on 3-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Do you have a video link to this speech?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is a video link:
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Has Herman Cain Just Declared Something Dangerous?

Did he declare he couldn't keep little cain in his pants.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the 9-9-9 plan did not take so good and if that's plan A then plan B would have to be 180 deg and he will come back with his new revised version calling it the 6-6-6 plan good luck to us.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Nah, I'll tell you what this is.......he got sprung and the "powers to be" dug up all the dirt they could muster on him and ran with it. Now that he's dealing with his guilt he's lashing out those who brought him down and is going in for the "kill" in a manner of speaking because his political career is OVERRRRR !

am I right?
edit on 3-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Kinda tells you how stupid people have become.A person's personal life is more important than the issues he's advocating for.

He's nwo so I won't vote for him.

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
To play the game , you have to know the rules , remember Dr Martin Luther King [ I may not get there with you ]
Cain had a big enough ego and could sell sand to the arabs blah blah blah , BUT like some have said , he was never a credible contender , the british media would have ripped him apart with his foreign policy lack of knowledge.
[Suspended ] , fair play to Cain , thinking ahead he is , but they will swat him like a fly if he poses any real threat
to the rule book that is used in US government. Obama is testament to that.
Dr King knew what he was up against , so does Cain , he seems to be trying to jump on the Tea Party train and also OWS , he has his eye on the fast moving future arrgggghhhhhh what a nightmare
If there were no money involved , he would be seeking out fresh business deals to make money , not seeking election , but that is the biggest deal of all....working for the Rothschilds YUK !!.

new topics

top topics

join