It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Exposes The Truth About Aliens To Prophet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Back in my New Ager days I did not believe the people who kept saying that the aliens are fallen angels, and it was annoying at that time, as I did not believe that the Judeo-Christianity was the true story but that the New Age stuff about Pleiadian forefathers was the legit rendition as it was more tangible to me than whatever was in that imposing Bible, that I had never even read, at that time. It did not make sense that a reptilian or a grey could be a fallen angel, and guess what? If this prophecy is correct, then I was partly right. These aliens may not be the fallen angels themseves but the offspring of the fallen angels once again having sex with animals and humans, like I suspected. Like in the times of Noah is it again.

In this prophecy God mentions what is going on with these " alien" entities and who they are the spawn of.

All the stories of freakish animal hybrids being kept in cages in the underground bases probably have to do with these guys tinkering to create the perfect hybrid offspring to accomplish their agendas before they get locked up in the pit.

www.amightywind.com...

Be aware of aliens, for they have been on earth and have made treaties and agreements with your governments. Millions are in secret underground complexes and are responsible for child abductions and cattle mutilations.[color=palevioletred] These alien angels (hybrids) are also hidden in high positions. Yet, I, YAHUVEH have sent countless of MY ministering spirits throughout the entire earth. Many of you have entertained angels without even knowing! Many come in the form of good samaritans. Rest assure, I have MY angels watching over you.

How you have fallen from heaven, O’ Morning Star, Son of the Dawn! (Isaiah 14:12) O' Abaddon, You have been visibly exposed, for you will no longer be the Prince and Power of the air but soon to be the Prince of Power of worms in your own pit![color=palevioletred] For you have brought a third of your fallen stars with you and so will they too be utterly destroyed. I will in return slaughter all the alien offspring for they will no longer commit fornication.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Very interesting! I am going to check out that link today. Can I ask what happened that turned you off to the new age thing? Was it a salvation experience or something else?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

In one of my experiences, whilst doing " Ascenscion" excercises about returning " elementals" to the center of the Earth, I heard multitudes of voices screaming in a roaring place and pop and clicks as if my soul was speeding up and out of a Gateway. I didn't think much of it because I had a New Age Framework at the time. But around that time I kept asking " God, Higherself, Highest God, The Most High, Future Self help me know the Ultimate Truth- The Highest Truth and what is really goin on" - Also, at this time I was reading a ton of even rare books so that I can get what is really going on... a lot of stuff...

Then, one day, I went out to grab a Boba Smoothie with a friend and somebody was passing out DVDs and I took mine home. Later on, sometime that week, I took the time to check it out and what the kid in this video was saying really blew my mind. I think the reason that I could believe her was because of the experience that I had had prior. I was in a place in my life where I was ready and open to hear this and not shun it off like I had done before.

This is the testimony that took me from New Ager to Believer in Yahushua( Original Hebrew Hebrew Name of Jesus)

www.spiritlessons.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

i never get threads like this, i could just as easy say that an alien told the truth about god to an abductee and then reverse all the details to your story

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This isn't new information. The UFO/Alien phenomena is the last days great deception we were warned to beware of.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

In my New Age days I believed the stuff that some of the channelers and Dolors Cannon and others would say that the Aliens had said. I also remember who I used to be at that time, when I used to think that I was the creme of the crop and part of the religion of unity that could truly transform the world. I used to be very complacent thinking that Karma would take care of itself and that all and everything is and will be ultimately OK. That the universe has a way of correcting itself over lifetimes. - see when you truly believe that everybody is re-incarnating and that the homeless man on the streetcorner lit on fire by a pack of pranksters was just experiencing his karma, you are not capable of serving God or bringing true justice to the world. People who think that they are gonna have many life times to make it right do not have the sense of urgency that people who know that Hell is real and fear the wrath of God, walk his word, and stay away from Evil do.

Also, I've had the experience of Holy Annointed pastors giving me word on the spot from God, intimate stuff that only God would have the eyes to know about me so I have more trust in words that come from Holy Annointed that ring true to my discernment than New Age Channelers and Psychics that I used to go to and believe.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Then, one day, I went out to grab a Boba Smoothie with a friend and somebody was passing out DVDs and I took mine home. Later on, sometime that week, I took the time to check it out and what the kid in this video was saying really blew my mind. I think the reason that I could believe her was because of the experience that I had had prior. I was in a place in my life where I was ready and open to hear this and not shun it off like I had done before.

This is the testimony that took me from New Ager to Believer in Yahushua( Original Hebrew Hebrew Name of Jesus)

www.spiritlessons.com...

Wow! Thank you for giving me that link! That is amazing! I have read many accounts of visions and near death experiences where people have claimed to have seen heaven or hell or both. The one thing that I noticed in this one that I have seen in alot of other accounts of visions or nde's is that the people that have them say that they were told that hell was not intended for humans originally.

Also, this part of her experience really spoke to me because I have this compelling feeling that this is what I am supposed to be doing. "He replied, "Daughter, they are walking to this place, but go and them where they are walking, go and tell them they are walking to hell. Go and tell them that I have chosen you as my watchman...I have chosen you as my watchman, for it means that you are to tell the truth. You must go and tell all that I have shown you. If you do not speak out and something happens to that person, his blood will be poured over you, but if you go and do as I have told you, then that person has an account with me. If the person does not repent, then the responsibility resting upon you will be lifted, for the account will rest upon that person and his blood will not be poured over you. (Ezekiel 3:18)" That part really "spoke" to me because I feel that we are supposed to be spreading the message as the days are getting shorter....not so much convince people....but just tell them. Once we have told them and given them the message, it is up to them whether or not they will accept the free gift of salvation. Anyway, thank you for sharing that link with me! I was absolutely electrified!

edit on 3-12-2011 by britelite1971 because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

so you put your beleif in bew age stuff like aliens, then after some soul searching you put your faith in god.... you sound like your addicted to beleif systems... you know what i beleive in, the world we live in. what i can see, hear touch. and so far, i havent seen any flying saucers and i havent seen any proof of god or heaven.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

you know whatibeleive in, the world we live in. what i can see, hear touch. and so far, i havent seen any flying saucers andi havent seen any proof of god or heaven.
guess a secular world calls for nothing less than a secular mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

I'm so past that point that you are talking about.

I've seen not only one but three UFOs in my life.

Also, the first supernatural experience that I had was when I was 15 and It was not a religious experience.

I was into a lot of alternative views about the world and what it's all about before I came to this point of even looking into religious stuff.

new topics

top topics

join