It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Our Political system needs an Enema...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi Slayer....S&F from me
Awesome pics, you made me smile and laugh.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You got my vote.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8f18bdd3269.gif[/atsimg]

The current political system definitely needs to be brought down.

I've been working on my own little project that I think should clear up a lot of the dead weight down there in Washington.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97021db94dd1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sadly, you're right on the mark. "The left is out to get us!" "The right is out to get us!" If we shove them together, one of two things will happen:

1) Since the same object can't occupy the same space at the same time, they'll open up a rift in the space-time continuum, or

2) They'll become a Frankenstein's monster of political...proportions...and....OMG PANIC!!!!

/TOA

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
But the left is out to get you that is my story and i am sticking to it.

I agree with the op absolute power has corrupted this nations heart and soul crying shame how far this nation has fallen.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

LMAO!!!..
Well done Slayer.
I lost it when I saw Hillary "gettin' jiggy with it" in her tutu. Hilarious.
ATS UNITE!!!
S&F

-Phoenix-

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You've done it now, Slayer, as I've made a thread on your very beef. You just had to start the movement.

Here ya go.

What liquid would you use for the enema? Warm water with Epsom, or perhaps a statistical analysis of people's opinions?

I think the latter fits.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

But the left is out to get you that is my story and i am sticking to it.

See, just as I was considering this, I saw Neo's avatar and wondered if I wanted to belong to anything with him in it, then, I scroll to his post and booya. How can a group unite when members of that group broad stroke anyone holding a position left of them? We would have to be united, as in us against them(gov AND corps), not against each other. Some members make some of us feel like we should just be gotten rid of and are worthless. I guess I could be man enough to not let it bother me for a bigger cause as you(Slayer) have mentioned, but man I don't know if I want to stand next to such viscerally divisive characters. He seems to think there is absolutely no value in ANYTHING liberal/progressive and that is just not true or real! Blah
Sorry Neo, I am not trying to attack you man, it's just that your adamancy in strictly holding one position and then condemning everyone else is mor eof the problem than solution, imho. But I'll still give ya a hug man, cuz that's the liberal in me.

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Apparently it bothers and gets to so many people on here what i say god forbid anyone have freedom of speech or expression or the freedon of what they want to believe.

Personal attack hell yeah it was because i am suppose to get down on me knees and tow lock step with everything other people say.

Nah doesn't work that way one of the reasons i haven't been posting as much i am sick of it people just can't leave the personalizations off site where they belong.
edit on 3-12-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
YAY COOKIES! Like the dark side needed to resort to bribery
Yea just imagine a ATS political party
We would need a whole party just to cover our bases on the reptilians. The funniest part is I think that the members here are actually better informed than our supposed leaders. All of us from what ever hidden bunker/basement actually interact with others hiding in their own hidey holes somewhere else in the world. Even if we do bicker with each other over world views, we get a little perspective on how someone living elsewhere in the world thinks and feels. Screw taking over the US gov't we should take over the world

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Personal attack hell yeah it was because i am suppose to get down on me knees ad tow lock step with everything other people say.

Bu that's just it, you don't have to get down on your knees to acknowledge something of value from the other side. You make it seem like you are all right and everyone else is all wrong, that's all. Of course we have the freedom to speak, judge, and condemn, as well as praise and support if we wish. But striking out at an entire side of shared society is just crazy like a Fox(news) imo.
Is there no middle ground here? Of course there is, and we have to come together at some point on some topic, particluarly in a thread from our hood about coming together in our hood.

Oh man, I guess I am just a little sensitive to being told everything is my fault when I know that it is not that simple. I am not expecting a hand held Kumbaya session here, just a broader perspective and consideration of where others are coming from.

S'all good I guess, we can never all agree about everything, but there is certainly some room for unification me thinks.

ETA: the 'personalization' comes from a reaction to being accused. When you scream that the left is the problem, well it becomes personal to anyone left of center no? That is why you get personally attacked so often, imo. Just because you don't name a member , does not mean they are excluded from your generalizing condemnation.

Let's see, good corporation can provide jobs and income, bad corporation puts profits before people(Monsanto) and buys political power.
Good government provides help for disabled and elderly, bad government buys corporate interests and taxes/regulates too much. So there are good and bad on both sides, but this thread is about coming together against ALL the bad, no matter which side it stems from.

spec
edit on 3-12-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yeah well lets get straight of what the left has done over 100 trillion in social programs and there is not one problem that the government can't solve. Never in this nation has government been so bloated and has so much power that is the end all be all of the the Americans existence.

The op's goal was the people united and for that to happen they have to recognize what are the fundamental problems that are causing this then political ideology enters into the equation left vs right and one side is clearly worse than the other and they will never admit Government is the problem with their rules their regulations there creations of Government agencies that are answerable to no one not even congress you can't even begin to fix what's went wrong with this country.

In our history long ago there was a time where the individual asked for nothing and wanted nothing from them now that is all they can do What can Government give me,

Recognizing the problem is the first step in self recovery emphasis on self but it's all about selfishness selfishness of the congressman selfishness of the American citizen that has led us up to this point and the ideologues are begging for more.

Social Security,Medicare,Medicaid,The Federal Reserve,Department of Education are the top of their long list of accomplishiments is the right any better?

The haven't created those and they are all sacred cows that can't not be touched because those congressman value their jobs more than doing the right thing.

WAIT ? people before profits? blah blah blah more people have been put before proifits which is why never in this nations history are more people consuming the wealth of other people than creating their own long term wealth.

Yeah People before Profits bs that has worked out so damn well.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Here here < raises glass >

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I say ATS should take OWS's lead on this matter.
We can start by showing our ATS Solidarity with everybody reading this dropping what you're doing and go right out and defecate on the nearest police car.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60aade9215fb.gif[/atsimg]

Unfortunately, I had to walk several miles to even FIND a police car.

*stuff*

Then I had to walk back home.

Now I'm too tired to protest.

Can we start the revolution tomorrow instead, so I can get some rest?

edit on 2011/12/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You should have done what I did: call 911.

They come right to your door, just like the pizza delivery guy. Only I was the one giving THEM something hot and steaming to make their day!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah well lets get straight of what the left has done over 100 trillion in social programs and there is not one problem that the government can't solve. Never in this nation has government been so bloated and has so much power that is the end all be all of the the Americans existence.

some recent legislation coming forth from Congress is truly scary and Orwellian. As if the PATRIOT ACT wasn't bad enough. McCain is even part of it, which makes me wonder if it would be much different were he elected. At least Obama's radicalness is obvious.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

They come right to your door, just like the pizza delivery guy. Only I was the one giving THEM something hot and steaming to make their day!

*facepalm*

Why didn't I think of that? I reckon that's what I get for signing on to ATS before I get fully awake!

Pro Tip: NEVER read anything without a cup of coffee in hand!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Apparently it bothers and gets to so many people on here what i say god forbid anyone have freedom of speech or expression or the freedon of what they want to believe.

Personal attack hell yeah it was because i am suppose to get down on me knees and tow lock step with everything other people say.

Nah doesn't work that way one of the reasons i haven't been posting as much i am sick of it people just can't leave the personalizations off site where they belong.

I hear you on this. I have also been feeling this way, and noticed your absence too. I also have been feeling that no amount of posting is going to be enough to challenge the evildoers. And now they are going to seriously start tracking us if that new legislation gets passed....eeck. We have all been making too much noise here and TPTB want to shut us up.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

ATS Member
"Excuse me officer....."

Cop
"Hey, What the hell are you doing on my car!"

ATS Member
"Denying ignorance Officer!"

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Slayer, as always, awesome thread. SnF!

Count me in.

(I also dl'd the video, for possible future use. Did you make that yourself?)

You need to step away from archaeology for a bit and get into politics. I'd vote for you. What would the platform be, The Conspiracy Party?

Yeah!

Just like people in the Republican Party are called "Republicans", and people in the Democrat Party are called "Democrats", people in the Conspiracy Party could be called "Conspirators".

No, wait... I may not have thought that entirely through...

edit on 2011/12/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join