It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Quitting the Race?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just saw this come up on MSN.com, although its all just video now, there's no article to read there; LA times got something.

www.latimes.com...

Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain, already reeling from sexual harassment claims and rocked anew by allegations of adultery, has told supporters he is preparing to make a major announcement Saturday.

That set off widespread speculation Friday that the former chief executive of Godfather's Pizza, who briefly enjoyed front-runner status in the Republican presidential campaign, would drop out of the race.

Hm... I can wait for the confirmation. In the long run, he's doing us a favor by making it a little more easier for Ron Paul despite the fact that there are still a gaggle of psychos still vying to knock Obama out themselves. michelle bachmann who makes palin look like a genius, the mormon, a group that until recently thought blacks were genetically inferior, rick "alzheimers" perry....

Its almost funny what a scandal can do to a man in the politics field.... coincidence or staged?
edit on 12/3/2011 by Kojack because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/3/2011 by Kojack because: MSN link invalid

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
One down.. several to go. He would have done us a far greater service in showing some intelligence and not running at all...but that is asking too much in his case. Apparently in the world Cain inhabits, people can actually carry on hidden 13 year relationships with women, not their wives, and expect to go through the meat grinder of a Presidential election cycle with that secret intact. That's quite a world he lives in....if only it were anywhere close to the one we live in here.

Perhaps with Obama...and things like Cain here where there are very solid and actual problems in a background, it wouldn't be unreasonable to have the FBI run their background checks and vetting process (if they don't now, they need to) before Primaries even kick off. If someone like Cain has such a HUGE security vulnerability in their background which could be held over the head of a sitting President as blackmail, they need to be identified and removed before it gets far enough to create issues for anyone.

What did Cain accomplish with this? He's made his wife a point of total humiliation for the entire world to see....he's destroyed his own hopes of running for office higher than dog catcher for the rest of his own life....and he's added a good wad of tarnish to the whole GOP side of the race by even getting as far as he did before his secret little life was discovered. Cain should feel the kind of shame that has him hiding his face for YEARS to come!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
How can this adulterous, abusive, lying piece of fecal matter still be eligible for a run at president is beyond my comprehension.....

But hey we can look past those things.....

I love how the rules of human decency are abstractly different for the elite than the peons.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Anybody watching it live?

The crowd is chanting HERMAN HERMAN HERMAN HERMAN HERMAN.

All I hear is SHEEPLE SHEEPLE SHEEPLE SHEEPLE SHEEPLE.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yea, Watching it now.

I knew it was over once he kept denying the allegations!

On to Plan-B?

Adios Papi Chulo!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Most all people have something to hide in their past.

The problem is when you run for president people will dig up all your dirt. The guy seems to be of bad character if the stuff is true.

Few people have led a perfect life and it seems that most politicians are worst than most. poor scruples.

Cain seems like more of the same from Washington.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think we're missing the real story here. He has effectively just announced the start of a movement outside of politics. If it's not a political party, and it's demanding political change without utilizing the democratic process, what does that make his "Plan B"?

I hope he falls flat on his lying face, but I fear that he might have just announced something more insidious than we've been expecting.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I hope he falls flat on his lying face, but I fear that he might have just announced something more insidious than we've been expecting.

Like what do you think?

new topics

top topics

join