It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Hi Getsmart,Thanx for the video link,lets see how long it stays alive...

Now i really see and hear what your apprehension and concern was over Matthew 12:40...For as jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly,so shall the son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth...

Our elite leaders have prepared for themselves fantastically elaborate and protected atomic bomb proof bunkers below the ground and beneath granite mountains,just imagine the atomic blast proof bunkers they have that most of us will never know about.I hope that our extorted blood and sweat tax money has served those elite liars well and maybe they have taken enough from me,under threat of prison,to at least have bought them a few plush carpets...Cheyenne Mountain Bunker Complex > en.wikipedia.org...

I really do think that the reptilians and insectoids are long ago advanced species of dinosaurs and insects who evolved right here on earth...

The unimaginably vast distances between stars and galaxies makes inter-dimensional travel more likely than interstellar travel,unless the reptilians and insectoids are voyaging here from other star systems and galaxies through worm holes,dimensional portals and other such means...

I do have other thoughts,ideas and theories about aliens and human origins and heres one of them...

I think that its very possible that the moon is actually what we call noahs ark,a massive spaceship built in orbit around mars as that planets biosphere was dying off,as its atmosphere was slipping away,making that planet uninhabitable.The moon could very well be an interstellar mothership designed to rescue some of that planets intelligent life,also bringing along with them their withering planets land,air and sea life as well,to begin again...

If so...Very important questions remain...

Was it humanity itself that bulit it,flew it here,positioned it into orbit and then populated earth?

Or was the moon built by an alien species who after arriving here in their moonship,landed flying saucers on earth,appearing as gods to the prehistoric people that were already living here,who were then genetically manipulated into present day modern humans?

And did the aliens terra-form earth into a habitable planet,or was it already able to sustain life when they arrived?

Or did ancient humanity,more advanced than we are now,arrive in their cosmic moon ark to an earth already populated by reptilians and insectoids or both? and between them were battles,ancient atomic wars in the heavens and on the surface of the earth and the moon and humanity lost and was taken to earths surface as slaves of the reptilians and insectoids...

It is also possible that those who arrived here in their cosmic moon ark became the atlanteans,the designers and builders of the great pyramid and pyramid of the sun,whos ancient civilization was invaded by reptilians and or insectoids from outer space or from another dimension and the atlanteans were defeated,taken over and genetically manipulated to make them less intelligent,less psychic and less telepathic,latent abilities still found among some of us,altering them into more docile slaves,just like most modern humans...

edit on 7-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

...They are light years ahead of us in technological and psychological intelligence.Will we see 2013? or will we indeed live to see that year,only under very sinister and unimaginable circumstances?

...They are capable of dematerialization and inter-dimensional travel...

...The insectoids and reptilians,along with their hives of biological robots the greys, when they ascend in swarms all over the earths surface simultaneously, unleashing their final harvest upon humanity, that will be our armageddon, the apocalypse...

Unfortunately most signs are that we are quite likely going to be HARVESTED by hoards of Aliens coming here physically through dimensional portals and up from the depths of the Earth to FEAST UPON HUMANITY and all other creatures. That they shall EAT US ALIVE is quite likely, but furthermore they will also be CAPTURING OUR SOULS. This is the Scene of HELTER SKELTER desired and sought to be brought about by Aleister Crowley and scrawled in blood on the wall by Charles Mason: the unleashing of LEGIONS OF DEMONS onto the Earth by using Magick Rituals to OPEN THE GATES OF HELL.

Charles Manson at the service of Occult Magick for Helter Skelter

Is the dimensional Portal of HELL going to be WIDE OPEN next Christmas?!?

Here is a short commentary about Crowley by the man who wrote the CIA's Brainwashing Manuel in the 50's and who later founded the CIA-run sect of Scientology. We can all agree that raping and murdering one's own offspring for satanic ritual magick purposes - something Crowley boasted about - is quite praiseworthy!

The Earthly Garden aka THE FARM where we Humans are "Grown"

Helter Skelter as depicted centuries ago

CULLING of the Herd as per Biblical Prophecy

Will there be no place SAFE?

What some of them might look like

National Reconnaissance Office Badge worn by US Government Accomplices?

Secret Space Program boasting their Complicity with the Draco Reptilians?

Never Before Never Again... Shall Humanity ever be FREE?

If there is going to be a major CULLING we must somehow make better preparations than done thus far. Certainly they may be better equipped and prepared but is there an agreement to leave our Kapos unmolested while they stand by and watch us being stalked and slaughtered? I venture that this is the plan, and I'd like to at least be able to take a few down before they get me.

We can place some small measure of hope in the presence of the world's navies in the Gulf of Aden, presumably they have located the major penetration risk location and should be better equipped with their arsenal of nuclear weapons to get to them before they can get to us?

GS

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

How we raise and kill cows,pigs and chickens,is the exact same things these sinister beings are doing to us.

Well, when the times comes for them to harvest me for their dinner feast, they'll find me old, tough and very stringy. I'm thinking I'll be making more than a few of them sick if they so much as take a nibble.

If we really are being farmed, then all I can say is that we take better care of our food-animals than they do. You'd think they'd come up with a cure for cancer or for autoimmune diseases, etc etc. They aren't taking care of 'the herd' at all. Seems a waste of a good meal for them ... IMHO

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Getsmart,thanx for posting above,images from my favorite painting of all time,to my eyes it is easily the most bizzare and phantasmagorical masterpiece ever painted and i believe that the mystery of its meaning has been revealed,right here by you,after so many people have spent so many years pondering and wondering about it for over 500 years since it was completed by Hieronymus Bosch between 1490 and 1510...Wow...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would imagine that the reptilians and insectoids are as concerned about us having diseases,as we are about ants getting crushed beneath our car wheels...

They have probably evolved biologically and technologically to the point that they are completely immune from our human sicknesses and diseases...

I dont think we are being literally bred for food,not in the way we think of eating food,we are allowed to breed upon the surface of their planet and we are being abducted and harvested by them for our dna and other genetic materials,for cloning and cross breeding purposes,for slave labor beneath the earths surface,for our penial glands and their excretions,for human embryo extractions and for our souls...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I seriously doubt we will ever get any disclosure from the Military or Governmental Agencies or their Representatives, and this for two important reasons. The first being that these groups are largely compromised by their past complicity and deals made with Alien entities which do not have Humanity's interest at heart, and secondly because the gruesome TRUTH is so horrible that nobody is going to want the role of announcing such dreadful news. The awakening is going to have to happen through individual civilian initiatives and over time in a process of gradual information gathering and dissemination until the evidence is so glaringly undeniable that there is no other choice left but to face reality.

And also, I think the Disclosure movement to sign the petitions is the most ridiculous thing ever. It made me laugh, when, in some other thread, I asked, are those Promoters of that, dumb, even with their education credentials, and someone posted, no they keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.
(Insane! Ha!) This topic in your thread here, is not only spread around in compartmentalization, but those Ufologists go and say it all went to private Illuminati-type interests --while-- they petition the Capital! (Dumb!)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Of the original group that were the first to discover the "horrible truth" several committed suicide,the most prominent of which was Defense Secretary James V. Forrestal,who jumped to his death from a 16th story hospital window.Forrestal’s records are sealed to this day.President Truman quickly put a lid on the secret and turned the screws so tight that the general public still thinks that flying saucers are a joke...

The Secret Government...A Covenant With Death > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Hi Saucerwench,

I understand that many of the opposition groups are actually control groups disguised as dissidents. I know, having grown up in one such embedded movement. The Secret Society / Secret Service handymen for these Aliens work in so many similar ploys that the entire control structure is loosely knit with semi-autonomous "cells" which is how the Illuminati work. It is no coincidence that this is also how Al Qaeda is organized since it is yet another emanation of the same centrally controlled dialectic system.

By the way, this isn't my thread but one started by blocula. I have weighed in here mostly because I have the personal certainty of the truth behind the Reptilian presence, having had a Close Encounter with one which shook me up permanently. So I know they are here (or at least one was back in 2007, and seemed very much at home). However I cannot confirm that Insectoids do in fact exist, having never seen one, although there is enough testimony to this fact both in various cultures mythology and in eyewitness sightings to consider it a probability.

The image of a Reptilian I put in my last post (you have to scroll the picture to the right to see it) looks a whole lot like the one I witnessed, except that mine was dark brown / dark green and had its wings hidden in a high mounted hump on its back. However, this is indeed the sort of creature which does in fact exist. I don't know if they come from some other dimension and arrive here through some sort of Stargate more traditionally called THE GATES OF HELL or if they are OFF PLANET or instead infesting a Hollow Inner Earth. All three points of origin might be true. They could come from another Galaxy and arrive here more quickly than with spacecraft using wormholes or some other form of portal transport system. They could also have set up a base camp inside the Hollow Earth, and even on the back side or the inside of the Moon and/or Mars, etc. Whatever their origin, they do exist, and I am quite fearful that they might arrive in great numbers as they are more ghastly than our worst nightmares.

GS

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi blocula,

As I mentioned above, I know precious little about Insectoids and am grateful for your postings which have alerted me to the possible existence of a second very frightful sort of Alien Predator which might be also visiting our planet and Preying on Humans? Whe I mentioned that I thought that the Reptilians harvest us for our bodies, this is not because of any theoretical convictions but mainly because of what very strong impressions I got from the beast I crossed paths with.

I saw with great intensity and detail the images his mind was projecting of the very recent gory attack he had perpetrated against a small group of people who had gathered to meet him. He turned on them with incredible savagery and literally tore them to shreds with his claws and ripped them to pieces dismembering them and leaving them screaming in their own blood. He relished this violence from which he got tremendous stimulation and all I can call it is "a bloodfest". He was eating their body parts with them agonizing while looking on in utter horror. It was some pretty sick images that beamed out in vivid precision, so I noted that such entities are not very empathetic towards humans. He got his rocks off doing this to people!

The second reason I suggested this is because these Reptilians have used people in the past as their Priests to deliver them Human Sacrifices, and this tradition goes on today in our Global Elite who still serve these creatures like their dutiful slaves. This is why they maintain the practices of Satanic Ritual Sacrifice, both by emulation and probably also to endear themselves to THE BEAST. Call it the Devil or call it an Alien Draco Reptilian, same difference. They are horrendously EVIL and whatever anyone can consider a monstrous Demon is well below what they are capable of doing. I happen to think that this is the LUCIFER to whom higher level Freemasons are dedicated to. I also think that this might be the reason of many Holocausts where bodies were taken. And I think that even if we are not their regular diet, it wouldn't be so hard to believe that they once in a blue moon host a HUMAN HUNT on a Global Scale such as is predicted for us at the end of 2012.

We know that in early Biblical Scripture of the Old Testament the Serpent was described as having arms and legs and being humanoid in form and speech. We also know that today's Freemasonry is the offshoot of the Sumerian, Babylonian and later Egyptian Brotherhood of the Serpent. And we realize that the Reptilians have used such Secret Societies and today also our Secret Services to further their control system's enforcement. It seems that they also used mankind's fascination for mysteries, the occult and magick to tempt those seeking power. This helps explain about warnings against the Devil's temptation and that some lose their eternal souls by making a Pact with the Devil in exchange for power. Given the Reptoid's abilities to affect outcomes and influence events, not to mention the huge network of Secret Societies which take their Orders from THEM, most who make such a deal do indeed gain worldly powers, but also definitely permanently lose their Soul.

Aleister Crowley was himself confronted with a Reptilian. When in Cairo with his wife she received a channeled message and later Crowley was directly contacted by a Reptilian who referred to himself as "The Snake" and told Crowley he was destined to be his Prophet. Crowley thus became the Prophet of the Devil, promoting Satanism and Magick Rituals, and wishing to one day bring forth Helter Skelter to unleash on Humanity LEGIONS OF DEMONS.

Crowley was Contacted by a SNAKE !

There is a CLEAR CONNECTION between the BIBLICAL SNAKE called the Fallen Angel, Satan, the Devil, Baphomet and Alien Reptilians.

There is a CLEAR CONNECTION between blood drinking ROYAL & ILLUMINATI SATANISTS and Alien Reptilians.

There is a CLEAR CONNECTION between the MASONIC CULT OF LUCIFER and Alien Reptilians.

There is a CLEAR CONNECTION between SECRET SOCIETIES / SECRET AGENCIES and Alien Reptilians.

There is a CLEAR CONNECTION between the NAZI EUGENICS Holocaust and Alien Reptilians.

There is a CLEAR CONNECTION between Human Enslavement and HUMAN SACRIFICE and Alien Reptilians.

GS

edit on 7-1-2012 by Getsmart because: the Reptilians are Ruling our Planet from Behind the Scenes ! ! !

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

many of the opposition groups are actually control groups disguised as dissidents.

I think of those who internationally gadfly about, without a 'day job' and are immediately embraced and catapulted by the MainStreamMedia and Publishers. (And I'm not speaking of Icke, as he is always a target of derision, as opposed to near-worship, with some I think of..) The 'buffs' I heard from who never really got anywhere, say there's no money in it. Conferences never even break even, they just turn up broke.

Know what I mean? Why had I been feeling so all alone, isolated, in thinking along those lines? I'd be interested in your thoughts on that, thanks.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
"Insectoids" Walk Among Us??

If you do happen to see any "walking around" and being pesky, why not just use insecticide on them??

Out of curiosity, who is the superior one, "Insectoids" or "Reptilians"? How about the "grey" aliens? Can the "blue Smurfs beat them in a fight?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What we call “aliens” are hyperdimensional beings.They hide behind the veil of our perceptions and can project themselves into our visible reality at will.They are not recent visitors to earth,but have been here for hundreds of thousands of years and continue to live here,mostly in underground bases.Some “aliens” helped genetically engineer the human race,while other factions later crippled human genetics in order to turn mankind into little more than a source of physical and etheric food > Alien Agenda > www.montalk.net...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Another person of great interest and a wealth of occult knowledge is Helena Blavatsky...

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831-91) is without comparison the single person who has had the most influence in the Occult Sciences in the 19 Century...

She wrote that during her trip to Tibet,she was led into a secret room underneath a Tibetan monastery where she was shown texts of ancient occult and mystical secrets of the universe,which also was said to lay a route to the future course of history...www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Hi Getsmart,Thanx for the video link,lets see how long it stays alive...

Now i really see and hear what your apprehension and concern was over Matthew 12:40...For as jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly,so shall the son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth...

Hi blocula,

Yes, it did kind of spook me when she mentioned that there would be three days and three nights of what certainly seemed to correspond to a Solstice Harvesting of Humanity? This somehow matches what is in scripture as well as what seems to be in Mayan Prophecy and other End Times scenarios. I certainly hope it isn't true, but what can we do about it anyways?

I really do think that the reptilians and insectoids are long ago advanced species of dinosaurs and insects who evolved right here on earth...

The unimaginably vast distances between stars and galaxies makes inter-dimensional travel more likely than interstellar travel,unless the reptilians and insectoids are voyaging here from other star systems and galaxies through worm holes,dimensional portals and other such means...

Both Reptiles and Insects did originate on Earth as far back as we can verify. So it isn't impossible that they may have evolved into their present highly advanced, intelligent and technologically developed form right here on Earth, or should I say IN Earth? Yet we might consider that it is possible that Mammal, Insect and Reptile life forms could possibly populate many other planets throughout the universe, making the genetic makeup of a species in no way representative of their point of origin.

There is another thing which isn't at all clear regarding our "plane of existence" called the physical plane, could it be that the other allegedly "higher dimensions" are merely other geophysical places in physical space but far far away in other galaxies accessed via Technological Stargates or Natural Wormhole Portals? If so, then what we tend to call Heaven and Hell are possibly simply physical places in outer space either populated by benevolent humans in a higher state of accomplishment and harmony or instead places inhabited by Reptilians, Insectoids or plethora of other monstrous creatures?

I do have other thoughts,ideas and theories about aliens and human origins and heres one of them...

I think that its very possible that the moon is actually what we call noahs ark,a massive spaceship built in orbit around mars as that planets biosphere was dying off,as its atmosphere was slipping away,making that planet uninhabitable.The moon could very well be an interstellar mothership designed to rescue some of that planets intelligent life,also bringing along with them their withering planets land,air and sea life as well,to begin again...

That the moon was an ark is very likely, at the very least it was a battle star. There is significant evidence that the Moon is Hollow and of metallic composition. The recent bomb sent by the US to detonate on its surface, allegedly to see if there was water (lol) was detected by the Chinese with sonic echoes proving its hollow structure. There are allegations that it is made of Titanium and that the Secret Space Agency brings back cargo loads of Titanium from the Moon explaining why there is more of that metal today in technological use than was ever officially mined.

Our Moon isn't the only Moon which has unexpected origins, one of Saturn's Moons was recently photographed by a NASA Probe and it certainly looks a lot like a Star Wars Death Star with a similar pentagonal and hexagonal geodesic structure. For this reason I expect any number of such "Moons" might be former Vessels used either as Arcs, Terra-forming Space Stations or Colonizing Invasion Outposts?

Iapetus next to the Star Wars Death Star

Some additional ideas might be sourced in the Documentary style disclosure video called the Orion Conspiracy which brings up many similar things - some of its images are genuine and others are simulations based upon reliable testimony from whistleblowers to present a more complete panorama of what is going on. It is worthwhile downloading the Hi-Def version at their website here:

Download UK version in 1080P

Low-Def version of Orion Conspiracy streamed online

Part II of the Orion Conspiracy

I find that a lot of the information in this video is quite plausible, only it fails to address the central issue of this thread which is the far more ominous presence among us and at the top of our control structure of Alien Species which are Reptilian or Insectoid in nature. This is one major shortcoming of that documentary and we cannot know if they are aware of this yet chose to withhold that information for the time being, what they already present in a Human-Centric form being already hard enough to stomach for the mainstream public, or if they fail to understand what is actually going on behind the scenes?

GS

edit on 8-1-2012 by Getsmart because: we must REBEL against the ALIENS creatures which RUN OUR PLANET through our ELITE

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Was it humanity itself that bulit it,flew it here,positioned it into orbit and then populated earth?

Or was the moon built by an alien species who after arriving here in their moonship, landed flying saucers on earth, appearing as gods to the prehistoric people that were already living here, who were then genetically manipulated into present day modern humans? And did the aliens terra-form earth into a habitable planet,or was it already able to sustain life when they arrived?

The Moon definitely seems to have been built and positioned in orbit around Earth with something not yet found anywhere else in space, since natural planetary satellites always invariably rotate on their own axis: the Moon is always facing the Earth from the same side, almost as if it had some sort of magnetic device on one side of its inner surface? Was it purpose built with a large mass of Iron in one section, in order to stabilize it during orbit of planetary bodies once it was positioned and its propulsion system was stopped? If so, then it might well have been a Terra-Forming station due to the design for long term stationary orbital positioning.

Or did ancient humanity, more advanced than we are now, arrive in their cosmic moon ark to an earth already populated by reptilians and insectoids or both? and between them were battles, ancient atomic wars in the heavens and on the surface of the earth and the moon and humanity lost and was taken to earths surface as slaves of the reptilians and insectoids...

This is very interesting that Humanity might have been seeking refuge, fleeing from their original failed Planet, to then wage a war against the Native Species inhabiting the Earth to only lose that war and become their slaves? Humanity has been enslaved for all of its very brief "known history", since the rest of our history and its actual truth is methodically kept from our knowledge. We used to be enslaved in very visible and obvious ways during antiquity, and today the only thing which has changed is that we are now enslaved surreptitiously with exacting care taken to muddle our minds and distract our senses so as to make us oblivious to our condition - much like is shown in the movie The Matrix.

The hypothesis of Humanity coming to Earth from elsewhere - seeking refuge in a hostile Reptile-ridden and Insect-infested Planet called Earth - might help to explain the reports from the Pentagon and elsewhere in the 1950's of benevolent Aliens who look exactly like us Earth Humans, and who might be able to infiltrate our society with none being the wiser? Could they be another faction of that losing population of exiled space wandering Humans who are now seeking to maybe help us free ourselves from a, physically, mentally and technologically superior enemy? This could explain their great discretion when interacting with us, wishing to remain undetected to the Beasts who control our Elite and the Secret Societies and Secret Agencies which work for them.

It is also possible that those who arrived here in their cosmic moon ark became the atlanteans,the designers and builders of the great pyramid and pyramid of the sun, who's ancient civilization was invaded by reptilians and or insectoids from outer space or from another dimension and the atlanteans were defeated, taken over and genetically manipulated to make them less intelligent,less psychic and less telepathic, latent abilities still found among some of us, altering them into more docile slaves,just like most modern humans...

This theory does not preclude the other one. We might have lost the war when trying to come to an Alien Earth and have been taken slaves, first with our Reptilian and/or Insectoid captors underground where radiation could not reach us, and later above ground possibly to "grow more of us" than space allowed for deep in the Inner Earth? There seems to be evidence of humanity having been genetically "tweaked", with some of our chromosomes apparently "clipped" to reduce our abilities. It is also likely that some Humans were artificially hybridized with a greater proportion of Reptilian DNA in order to grant them greater abilities and make them Rulers over the herds? If so then we would thereby have the technical origins of our Ruling Elite of ROYAL BLOODLINES and their stealth corollary of hidden ROYAL BASTARD ILLUMINATI running Freemasonry and other Secret Societies, the Secret Service as well as most visible aspects of Human Society such as Religion, Culture and Science.

GS

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

While your laughing,try reading and learning about this insectoid abduction case,one of many examples phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The Reptilians and the Insectoids are advanced disinformation theories invented by some elaborate disinfo masters to distract from the REAL issues.
edit on 8-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
"Insectoids" Walk Among Us??

If you do happen to see any "walking around" and being pesky, why not just use insecticide on them??

Out of curiosity, who is the superior one, "Insectoids" or "Reptilians"? How about the "grey" aliens? Can the "blue Smurfs beat them in a fight?

Hi Hang the Traitors,

I have to agree with you that someone will definitely resort to "Hanging the Traitors" who usurp our Government and commit Treasonous Acts in assisting an Alien Species to Enslave and Oppress Humanity. They are very much like the KAPOS in the NAZI Concentration Camps of the second world war. So you'll get no argument from me there, unless there is some negotiated arrangement to grant them Amnesty in exchange for their help in defeating the Alien Predators who are feeding off of Humanity from the depths of the Earth through a hidden Secret Society system and more directly from their UFO craft.

I happen to know for a fact that the Reptilians do in fact, at least upon occasion, Walk Among Us. I cannot speak for the Insectoids you evoke, never having seen one. So to me this is in the realm of very undesirable fiction which I certainly hope isn't true, but given my discovery of the very real existence of the Reptilians I must keep an open mind!

Regarding your suggestion "why not pesticide them?" I can only say that most of us are avid of any ideas on how to protect ourselves from such entities. Chemical warfare might be more effective than conventional weapons, but who knows what is best to defeat them? I would hope that our military would know by know what weapons might be most useful in protecting ourselves, but I don't think that they'd be digging underground cities is there were a way of ensuring our survival against what appears to be a far more technologically superior enemy. By the way, there is a thread in the UFO section of ATS where they are discussing a recent NASA initiative to train Astronauts in wielding Medieval Weapons. Speculation there is related to taking such weapons along through Stargates or possibly in knowing how to use those found on location during time travel to earlier periods. However it might also be to fend off such beings in close combat?

Regarding the Gray Aliens it is possible that the are merely Biological Robots designed by one or the other of the dominant species seen from time to time with them and giving them orders, both Reptilians and Insectoids have been seen by abductees ordering the Grays around and there are even accounts of Grays complaining to abductess about the way those dominant species treat them. Blocula in this thread even has a theory according to which these Aliens steal our human souls upon our death in order to use their energy source to power up these Alien Grays, making them technologically imposed reincarnation hosts for the souls of harvested humans...

The Blue Smurfs are not very well documented in recent Ufology although there is indeed a very consequent body of documents dating back to ancient India which refers consistently to Blue Skinned Gods from heaven and even going into detail about the maintenance and operation of their spacecraft. Is this what you were referring to in jest?

GS

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

The Reptilians and the Insectoids are advanced disinformation theories invented by some elaborate disinfo masters to distract from the REAL issues.

Hi Flexy123,

I probably would have made a post identical to yours before my experience a few years ago. I was fully convinced that this was the case. Now I have come into physical proximity to a living, breathing, stomping Draco Reptilian and can no longer disregard this as a reality. I was extremely upset, not so much by the fact that it exists, but because I had to reassess everything I thought was certain, even the theory about the Elite's Control System with humans at the top! FWIW

GS

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

What we can do,all we can do i suppose,is to make people aware and i guess thats what we are doing.Maybe,if only the majority of humanity could become aware,things might be able to be altered and changed for us in a positive way?

But as i said before in a similar way...The aliens probably have as much concern for our well being,as we do about the well being of ants we casually crush beneath our feet and wheels...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join