It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

The story, as told by the artist Jason Bouwman
The canoe has become as much a part of the Canadian visual lexicon as the Canada goose, the beaver and the maple leaf. This design shows a young person enjoying a recreational outing. The boy breaks from paddling to dip his hand in the water… and touches the past – the reflection reveals an early native paddler (or voyageur) in a traditional birch-bark canoe as it also appears on the early silver dollar of 1935.

Don't think that I hadn't read that spiel prior to responding to your post, unlike some I don't jump to conclusions as soon as I read the mainstream version of lalaland you seem to espouse with relish. Nobody is looking for an argument from you, but why are you posting in a thread with a title such as "The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us" when you already know it isn't so? Maybe you don't... LOL

Oh, and about that pond in Bagdad

Aerial view of a large salt pond northeast of Bagdad, Iraq. The red coloration is due to carotenoid pigments in dense colonies of halophilic archaebacteria and perhaps also microscopic algae.

Oh, certainly you can find many other occurrences of like images in Google Earth of bright red manifestations of holophilic archaebacteria. Didn't you know that is what the Repts call the juice from us Humanoids? LOL In any case it is rather uncanny that this alleged salt pond is only a few feet away from other identical ponds to either side of it each with a total absence of any presence of either the dense colonies of halophilic archaebacteria or microscopic algae. Here is the image from your source, did some other bacteria remove the salt from the adjacent ponds?

An entirely different ecosystem in the adjacent ponds?

Also it is funny that the other locations quoted by your reference source are historically known (obviously not in your own reference high school history manuals which the Smithsonian Institute scoffs at) for being sites where there could well be underground colonies of "predatory species". I find that it is hardly plausible that such a tiny isolated epiphenomenon would occur in such close vicinity to identically located basins of similar constitution. That this would happen in an intense war zone with geophysical links to ancient Babylon and Sumer, and their possible underground networks is worrisome. Countless civilian Iraqis have disappeared since the beginning of the conflict, the numbers are staggering, many without explanation. Much of this is disguised by a constant stream of bomb explosions used as a smoke screen so that the press and public opinion would be none the wiser. Those who were "disappeared" must have been among the victims of that relatively small in impact random violence.

But please go on believing what some Wayne's World website tells you about this pond, and forget to use those dormant gray cells for anything beyond reassuring yourself that all is well in a very normal world. Also, you had best stay away from wacky conspiracy websites where your processed version of reality might be called into question. While you think yourself skeptical in this thread, and it is elementary to do so with such a topic, maybe you actually have a serious shortcoming in skepticism, because you fail to be even remotely skeptical when the source seems to be validated by the establishment and what you conceive to be UNQUESTIONABLE references. Worth a thought?

I don’t drink or do drugs. I’ve never seen a Reptilian or a grey alien. I don’t think either exist. I do think there is life out there in the universe. With that, I leave you here with your like-minded friends.

I don't drink or do drugs. I have seen a Reptilian but never a gray alien. I know first hand that one of these exists. I know there is life in the universe since we are here. None of my friends are like minded, and I respect and appreciate them for being different from me - thank you.

GS

edit on 2-1-2012 by Getsmart because: I have the unfortunate duty to confirm that Predatory Reptoids EXIST.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Another C2C George Noory John Rhodes interview

Reptilians And Men in Black

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks again for the many links you provide to help explicit what may be accurate about the presence of Reptilian "anti-humanoids" right here on Earth. One thing I note is that the host discusses Admiral Byrd, and I want to bring an additional testimony from my personal entourage, of one of his relatives (now deceased) who was his great nephew. Upon his return Admiral Byrd maintained to his family that he had encountered what he called "MARTIANS" who lived in the Hollow Earth. He always insisted they were Martians, and his family did all they could to keep this from getting out as they were afraid he would be "put away". This greatly disturbed his family and they did all they could to keep it under wraps. How he made the connection between those entities he met and Martians is not clear as they really didn't want to get into it, putting up with his ramblings as best they could. Personally, I have no idea what the link to Mars might be, unless there is also a "Hollow Mars" Alien colony there?

From the above video here is the reply at minute 12:30 of John Rhodes to the question...*

"Do you think governments are aware of all this?"

"I believe that this is one of the biggest secrets that there has ever been. And I also believe that there has been an effort on behalf of the military industrial corporate complex, industries, to continue our pointing to outer space in search for answers about aliens or extraterrestrials, when in fact we should be searching under our very feet, for those same creatures or people who are coming from far off our planet. They wouldn't turn around and go back on a day trip. They would leave somebody here or they would park their craft underground, somewhere. And, if there are creatures that have existed on Earth long before we ever were even sentient beings, then the underground seems like the natural place to actually be, and allow a civilization to grow up from its genesis without an idea of your presence."

The complicity of our world leaders since the dawn of time is best explained by a continuous rather than episodic presence of a NATIVE population of these Alien Species which inhabit our Inner Earth rather than by possible stellar visitors who might not be here much of the time. We will denote the great power exercised by High Priests and by Royal Families who claimed their own blood lineage to Non Human GODS. This alone, in its seldom interrupted continuity and its widespread geographic prevalence over all continents is hard to otherwise explain.

The common occurrence of human sacrifices in many areas of the globe, from the forests of Germany to the far reaches of Cambodia, of Serpent Gods in South America, Serpent Mounds in North America, the Brotherhood of the Serpent in ancient Egypt descending to a Freemasonry devoted to the cult of Lucifer, otherwise known as the fallen angel or the Devil, Satan, often shown as a Horned Reptilian, all these converging phenomena lead to a very real presence of such creatures right here on Earth... inside the Earth in an underworld referred to in myth and religion as Hell or Hades. We might today, in our more scientifically oriented vernacular, call it the "Inner Earth".

GS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
57,000,000...square miles of land surface area on earth...

139,000,000...square miles of water surface area on earth...

196,000,000...square miles of total surface area on earth...

332,000,000...cubic miles of water...

260,000,000,000...cubic miles total volume of earth...

259,668,000,000...cubic miles beneath our feet to the core...

Are we fully comprehending what those above numbers actually mean???

Over 95% of our earth is "totally unexplored" and "completely unknown" to us!!!

There exists entire civilizations of beings deep beneath our feet and deep below the oceans, unreachable and impenetrable places we have never gone to and cannot get to, but the evil beings that reside there, who some call the demons of hell, are able to get to us and they have been for a very long time, the insectoids and the reptilians...
edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
That is indeed a lot of space which could be filled with inert rock or molten magma, or with caves ridden with hideous creatures bent upon consuming humans? Apparently, if statics have any bearing, they prefer them young and tasty:

Who goes missing each year in the USA ?

So it is mostly suckling kids with fresh flesh and clean healthy blood. YUMMY !

GS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your comment about the extinction event some 65 million years ago, and "one" asteroid impact go me to thinking.

I can hardly imagine one asteroid causing enough damage to destroy billions of years of life forms globally and destroying all the dinosaurs in just one event. But on the other hand I can see a "Asteroid" event on a larger scale doing this. Not one asteroid but millions of them all at one time, or during a certain period. So much material falling that it does not burn up anymore but pushes the atmosphere away from the area just like a very heavy rain fall does with the air.

Where could all this material come from? The asteroid belt during its initial creation. Some theorize the asteroid belt is actually the remnants of a planet that was destroyed one way or another. It may also explain why Mars is in its present condition as it was the first to receive the material.

As a side not I just watched the remake of the time machine. Very interesting theme. I would suggest if one looks not to the future, but to the past, one would see a clearer picture of lost events. But its just a movie, right?

In any event, any intelligent or semi intelligent species living at the time would have realized the hazards of living on the surface of this or any other planet and would have sought to move underground a long time ago.

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling". Well, maybe one time a long time ago, it really did.

edit on 2-1-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: Edit to add.....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

The present day asteroid belt,was probably once a planet or moon that was destroyed during some ancient interstellar war,cosmic battles that may have also annihilated the atmosphere and biosphere of mars...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
More on underground aliens...

HISTORY CHANNEL: ALIEN CITIES UNDERGROUND, HOLLOW EARTH AND PLANETS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Thanks again Someotherguy for a very pertinent video which mentions at minute 12:00 that the HOPI Indians in the American Southwest had lived for years underground in their ancient past both with ANT PEOPLE as well as with the SNAKE PEOPLE. This happens to sound a heck of a lot like Blocula's thread "The Reptilians and Insectoids Walk Among Us".

GS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Matthew 12:40...For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly,so shall the son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth...

The numbers i posted above a few replies earlier,prove beyond all doubt that over 95% or our earth and the ocean is unexplored and unknown to us...

And knowing thats true,who do we ever hear ever talking about it? Where do we ever read anything about that? hardly anyone and next to never,because the vast majority of people would rather ignore and deny the evidence and the truth,they dont want to be suddenly thrust out from within their comfortable little boxed in world of materialistic illusions...
edit on 6-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Matthew 12:40...For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly,so shall the son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth...

This is most bizarre, and I wonder if that was the original source for this lady from Japan who claims to be in contact with Aliens and know highly developed entities from the Underworld, she speaks of 3 days and 3 nights of darkness which coincidentally happen to coincide with next year's winter solstice... sounds like fantasy land except we do know that there are indeed inner earth creatures. Still, it might be someone overly ecstatic (sic) or simply jumping on the bandwagon? FWIW

GS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

The Hopi word for ant is anu.In the same language naki means friend,prayer feathers,food offerings,or sand,a nexus of concepts pertaining to this insect that sometimes flies.A combination of the two words,"anu-naki or ant friend" may be related to Sitchin’s Anunnaki...The Babylonian sky god was also named Anu...

The Anthills of Orion...Ancient Star Beings of the Hopi...www.theorionzone.com...

But as i have said,i dont think they originated from outer space,but from right here on earth long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene and they want us to think they came from outer space,to keep us thinking and looking in the wrong direction,the wrong places...Up...Instead of down below us...Imo...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Imagine super intelligent,bi-pedal Reptilians and Insectoids piloting the flying saucers,imagine them flying those daylight discs seen and photographed all over the world,imagine them controlling the movements of those crafts with their minds...Guess what?...They are...And we must be strong enough to face The Truth no matter what it is and learn to accept it without fear and without denial.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Imagine super intelligent,bi-pedal Reptilians and Insectoids piloting the flying saucers,imagine them flying those daylight discs seen and photographed all over the world,imagine them controlling the movements of those crafts with their minds...Guess what?...They are...And we must be strong enough to face The Truth no matter what it is and learn to accept it without fear and without denial.

Hi blocula,

I don't need to "imagine super intelligent, bi-pedal Reptilians. I got quite close to having my limbs torn off by one. A fertile Sci-Fi imagination is in no way powerful enough to render the awesome reality of such creatures, they are literally "unbelievable", even when you see them!

I expect that they must be able to do quite a lot of things we cannot suspect given their lead in brain functionality and in psychic ability. Not to mention that they probably had a very large head start in the race to technological superiority... That they pilot craft with their thoughts is not even beyond what today's experimental military aircraft pilots are able to do with our own meager and primitive means. As for accepting the truth without denial, that is the hard part. I used to scoff at anything or anyone which evoked Reptilians and even after witnessing a formidable and gruesome one first hand, I still can't quite get over my natural denial of that experience... because it is something I would much rather think is untrue. If those of us having witnessed them first hand and who therefore cannot help but know for sure that they exist, find it hard to accept this reality, what chance have we got that people who never saw one or ever met anyone who did can accept the possibility of their existence?

The Hopi word for ant is anu.In the same language naki means friend,prayer feathers,food offerings,or sand,a nexus of concepts pertaining to this insect that sometimes flies.A combination of the two words,"anu-naki or ant friend" may be related to Sitchin’s Anunnaki...The Babylonian sky god was also named Anu...

The Anthills of Orion...Ancient Star Beings of the Hopi...www.theorionzone.com...

Thanks for that very interesting link, it is useful to at last know that Nephilia is a reference to the ORION constellation, which has had be puzzled for many years since my grandfather who was very high up in Freemasonry (his personal assistant was a Bonesman) was very hooked into something resembling the "Orion Conspiracy". My father took me as a child to visit many of the planet's ancient architectural sites, but it seemed to be more for obscure purposes rather than simply cultural visits. Especially important were the ones in Cambodia, I would be told repeatedly, yet I could never understand quite why. He would be gone at each location for several days at a time, doing lord knows what, only reuniting just before moving on to the next site. Although not in that field, he would also hook up with whoever was undertaking archaeological digs and they would invariably give him special very unique and rare gifts from their finds as keepsakes.

What my impression is, and this isn't anything I can actually confirm in any verifiable manner, is that my Grandfather and the uppermost levels of American Freemasonry were probably involved directly in the agreements with the Aliens from underfoot or above the horizon. It is an extrapolation to say that the US Government struck a deal with them, for I would expect that it is actually the leading Illuminati who did so, forcing those in Government to comply or leaving them in the dark. From your link it seems also likely that this deal was struck with what the Hopi called the Ant People who would be none other than the Nephilim? This means that in the USA the Scottish Rite Freemasonry is currently "in bed with the Insectoids". That makes me wonder who is cutting a deal with the Reptoids! I expect it might be another faction, possibly even the Great Orient Freemasonry?

GS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What is comforting to eyewitnesses is that the truth is starting to come out regarding the existence of the Reptilians such as the creature I encountered. I cannot vouch that they are all like the one I saw, these folks seem to believe that there are more or less "civilized" or technologically developed Reptilians, some of them cast out of Reptoid society and living in the wild near marshes, others part of a very organized society of Reptoids with a rigid hierarchy and caste system which might be hidden at the top of our Secret Societies such as Freemasonry as well as the Council of Seven and the Illuminati.

There is indeed one thing which has me worried, and it is that there is the theory that these Repts are actually from another dimension, such as Hades we might be taken to upon our death if our Souls are captured, and that they have been able to more easily enter into our physical dimension through portals. And what does have me quite worried is that there might be a MASSIVE ARRIVAL of them during the Solar Systems alignment with the gravitational center of the Milky Way Galaxy at the end of this year - which might open the dimensional portals wide? Were this the case, I would certainly be seeking refuge wherever might provide even the illusion of protective shelter from their predatory appetite. Anyone have an armored nuclear silo for sale?

GS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Next years winter solstice,or any winter solstice,isnt it on dec-21st?

I cannot stress it enough,as you know first hand,many people have seen super intelligent 7ft-9ft tall,bi-pedal insectoid and reptilian aliens onboard the flying saucers and they seemed to be in charge of the abduction scenario,telepathically instructing the greys and those insectoids and reptilians were wearing shimmering hooded robes < Think about that!...Its fantasticly insane!...But very true...

They are light years ahead of us in technological and psychological intelligence.Will we see 2013? or will we indeed live to see that year,only under very sinister and unimaginable circumstances?

They Do Not Come From Outer Space,They Are From Earth...

We Are Not This Planets Dominant Species...They Are...

They are capable of dematerialization and inter-dimensional travel...

If and when the final sign of the hopi prophecy comes true and we suddenly notice the appearance of a "blue star" or comet or whatever it actually will be in the day and or night time sky,humanity will be in for a very rude awakening...

The insectoids and reptilians,along with their hives of biological robots the greys,when they ascend in swarms all over the earths surface simultaneously,unleashing their final harvest upon humanity,that will be our armageddon, the apocalypse...

Visualize Hitlers Germany and Stalins Russia both simultaneously attacking and crushing Poland,as they did during WW-2...The Insectoids and Reptilians will be like Germany and Russia and humanity will be like Poland, only we will be completely torn asunder and made to suffer 100 times worse...Imo.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
For what its worth...Jermaine Jackson has a song from 1984 titled..."Escape From The Planet Of The Ant Men" surely one the weirdest song titles ever and a strange video > www.youtube.com...

Hmmmm...Is the planet hes trying to escape from actually...Earth?

A portion of the songs lyrics...

"Our great escape from the planet of the ant men,

From the planet of the ant men...

A rebel bee wants to help us escape,

Talking in dances and mapping the way...

When it was midnight on the second moonrise,

He's found a spaceship and a wasp who will drive"

Strange to say the least,i wonder what hes really trying to say with those words???

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The insectoids that many people have encountered greatly resemble a praying mantis,or an ant and sometimes even a wasp...

Only these insectoid beings were around seven feet tall,super intelligent,telepathic,bi-pedal and were wearing shimmering hooded robes...

These sinister beings evolved upon earth long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene and they escaped the yucatan doomsday asteroid by going into the earths interior...

I think that entire civilizations of these insectoids live deep underground within regions that are impenetrable and unreachable to us....

They have large eyes that allow in more light to help them see better within their nether regions far below us...

Our day time sunlight must be blinding to them,so these beings enter a persons bedroom shrouded in the darkness of night and quietly spray their sleeping and unaware human abductees with advanced pheromones...

A chemical substance that all insects use to control the reactions of the hive or colony,which produces certain desired behavioral responses,keeping them slaves to their queen...

Their human victims,after inhaling this sinister pheromone,fall into trance like states of mind and are under the spell of these uninvited intruders,abduted victims who suddenly find themselves materialized and semi-conscious within the flying saucers...

This chemical also induces implanted hallucinations within the abductees minds that tricks them into believing that these advanced bi-pedal insects are aliens from outer space,little green martians,angelic beings with holy intentions or friendly brothers and sisters from the stars here to rescue humanity,disguising who they really are and what they are actually doing to us...

Their evil agenda of human abduction,of human cloning,of human cross breeding,of collecting human genetic material and harvesting human souls...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A mantis appears in the 1992 Houston mass abduction...

Brian Thompson,at the 1992 Abduction Study Conference talks of a 3-foot-tall praying mantis seen by a crowd of people in Cincinnati.Len Stringfield purportedly had independent confirmation of this incident by two other people...

Whitley Strieber recounts a letter about a teen pinned to the ground by a six-foot long mantis.His family chased it back into the woods and they still hear the sounds it makes occasionally...

A child tells how she was taken up to a life raft floating in the air and saw what seems to be her grandma "but I am afraid it was a great big bug"

General James H. Doolittle inspected the flying saucer that crashed in Spitzbergen,Norway,in 1952 and made a discovery,then known to only a handful of men,"They were indeed ugly little creatures, shaped like praying mantises and who were more advanced than us by perhaps a billion years"

Of the original group that were the first to discover the "horrible truth" several committed suicide,the most prominent of which was Defense Secretary James V. Forrestal,who jumped to his death from a 16th story hospital window.Forrestal’s records are sealed to this day.President Truman quickly put a lid on the secret and turned the screws so tight that the general public still thinks that flying saucers are a joke > www.reall.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Forrestal’s records are sealed to this day.President Truman quickly put a lid on the secret and turned the screws so tight

I saw mention of (ufos) (ufob, objects) in the AF, within the secret intel, but I worked in access to, but not authorized with, TS with code, and I do wonder -what- (further?) I would have seen within that.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Saucerwench,

Sorry to hear that you served as a Wench in a Saucer, some of those abductions can get pretty hairy!

I seriously doubt we will ever get any disclosure from the Military or Governmental Agencies or their Representatives, and this for two important reasons. The first being that these groups are largely compromised by their past complicity and deals made with Alien entities which do not have Humanity's interest at heart, and secondly because the gruesome TRUTH is so horrible that nobody is going to want the role of announcing such dreadful news. The awakening is going to have to happen through individual civilian initiatives and over time in a process of gradual information gathering and dissemination until the evidence is so glaringly undeniable that there is no other choice left but to face reality.

OTHERS,

My above video link was removed allegedly for copyright infringement, so I shall briefly resume its content in case it gets removed again. It showed the testimonial of a Japanese woman, a self-proclaimed "Princess" for whom I have no genealogical confirmation, who states having had privileged communications with Alien beings of a higher intelligence who conveyed special information to her. She stated that between December 22nd and 25th, 2012 the entire planet would undergo 3 days and 3 nights of total darkness in which no technologies would work due to the solar systems temporary alignment with the galactic center. She also stated that upon that occasion the world's elites were planning upon hiding away in underground cities, but that it was an illusion that this might protect them as they couldn't be safe even in their deep refuges. She was not specific about what would transpire, but seemed to infer that we would face mass extinction at that time on short order and needed to cleanse our souls prior to entering into the 5th dimension and prior to reincarnating. The reason I retained this video for your to consult was because of her reference to the three days and nights which are also found not so much in Asia as in older occidental sources. She also referred to knowing beings which lived in the Inner Earth. I find it strange that so shortly after it being posted that this video was removed from YouTube.

NEW YOUTUBE SOURCE

Here is a link to another thread where it is being discussed:

Shocking Announcement about 2012 (Princess in Japan)

Hi blocula,

While I agree with you that they are indeed UNDER OUR FEET inhabiting the Inner Earth, this doesn't mean that they do not come from another rock in the sky, just as we do not know for sure if our own species is originally from the Earth. There are theories about us having been genetically engineered by Aliens, such as those of the ancient Sumerians. And many other religions refer to "Our Creator" who may simply be just that, some Alien species with access to bio-engineering technology and not in any way related the a greater GOD at the source of the universe.

I can understand in this case why UFO disclosure would mean the end of all Earthly religions, given that their source would be clearly attributed to Alien intervention. This explains why the Vatican Library is guarded with such secrecy and why the Roman Catholic Church clamped the lid on the Fatima Miraculous UFO sighting of the Virgin Mary and its announced "secret revelations" only for a few select ears at the top of the Church hierarchy. Also this would upset most of the historical rulers of the world whose lineage traces them back to early complicity with an Alien Invader from which they claim to descend - they are the "chosen ones" designated by "God" to be our "Kapos" in the Global Concentration Camp called Earth.

Kapo - Wikipedia definition

The day people awaken they shall invariably TAKE DOWN the Royals and their Illuminati cross-bred brotherhood running Freemasonry. For these are the worst of the lot, more treasonous than the Aliens themselves who are merely naturally predatory of another species. They help FARM US and they help ENSLAVE US and they are of the lowest Servile Complicity with their Alien Masters. That we are being FARMED is obvious, that we are about to soon be massively CULLED in the near future is quite probable.

GS

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join