It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

That's a coin? It coincides with someones dream here on ATS, when this was all over, and people had demons on their back, attacking them.

I would suggest that is what's in this, and this is what someone told me was coming, this was their plan, to block out the sun. The sun would grow cold. Well so far its hotter than usual, the only way I can see this is via volcanic erruptions. In any case, whatever the dark side plans are, I pray and affirm, No Plan Against The People Will Ever Prosper!

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

That is a shadow being feeding off him on that coin, and I can't believed they published that in plain sight.

edit to add:: This was from some time ago, so it took a while to find, couldn't remember the name of the car.

A series of very funny but somewhat chilling commercials. This one was for Toyota Scion. That coin would mean this.

little deviants - scion

So I guess I can believe they put it all in plain sight.

Someone who is making a video said they have to get our permission.

In other words they put out their hideous plans, for example 9/11 was put out in a tv show, the whole thing, and then Alex Jones blew the whistle on it in July of 2001.

So they put it out there, and we're supposed to do something I guess, not sure what they expect. But they think if we don't react its green light ahead on their plans and this somehow is OK in cosmic law or something.

Well, putting it in movies or even knowing the truth doesn't mean a huge reaction can take place.

The real reactions would be to just ignore them and pray and ask for them to rounded up in cosmic arrests, and to start helping one another, the homeless, those in need. Try to grass roots redo our world under the radar.
edit on 31-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Hulu's Evil Plot To Destroy The World Revealed!

Considering Win52 on ET_MAN's thread posted a little on his reptilian experiences and kept mentioning they were going to turn humanity into soup, this is rather chilling as well. The only way out was ascension. Whereas I just keep seeing the cosmic arrest team. If you know its a holograhpic reality dream school why would you agree to become soup? I'm not allowing anyone to become soup, but that is one of the ideas out there.

Hulu's Superbowl Commercial - 60sec

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by blocula
were described as highly intelligent,seven foot tall,bi-pedal and dressed in shimmering hooded robes and they seemed to be the ones behind the Abduction scenario,conducting the behaviour of their Biological Robots,the Grey aliens,who are animated with human souls...

Originally posted by blocula
I believe that these sinister bi-pedal creatures are planning another invasion upon the surface of earth,to try and eliminate the surface dwelling humans once and for all and this will be the Apocalypse...Armageddon...That may be starting in December...2012...

Why would something so intelligent and big need to plan an attack against a species of idiots who are killing themselves. FAIL!!!!!

Yeah well said. We do a great job of that already.

There is no reason to invade earth, we will end up killing ourselves off - fact. Just a shame the rest of the planet has to suffer from our idiocy.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
For some reason there are things that come to me alot, that I just know. One has always been witnessing, all of the injustices and basically they're like dead ends. Humans have a choice, well not really, for every avenue you could chose is a blocked out area, a dead end or its a compromised trap, and the other route, just get up and equalize ourselves, all like unto Christ or the Christians, is very hard to do, you'd need resources, and a team, an the team is all trapped in the various dead ends, and heavily burdened, with so many rules and bylaws affecting every piece of land you could dontate. So, its a lot easier said than done.

So these beings ruling through our planets mismanagers have really created a very tightly woven trap of intense negativity.

I see people as wonderful, giving, loving beings despite it all.

Also, what I've seen is that they have to get through the ones holding light. I'm not letting them off the hook, they need some serious healing, and people need to be safe and deprogrammed, taught in better ways. They're not getting past me. They cannot collapse this wave or suppress this world when there are people holding the light and clearly seeing them, who know that the arrest team is coming in, so they don't really care.
Strike down the light and it becomes Obe One, growing bigger, and returns with the True Light. So I have no fear of any of them. They're not getting past me.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hold a good world in your thoughts, a wonderful world of equality and freedom. Don't even allow them to imagine they could succeed in resetting this. They're not collapsing any waves on my watch.

This is just a minor upgrade in my mind, level 1 pushing to 2. I want Beyond this. But our standpoint, it would be a huge improvement.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The World I Want To See.

Everyone should forgiven themselves and others, and look at the traps, and what it would take to even make a dent on changing things. The school fails as a school, period. Its not doable this way. The people don't fail, the school fails. And the mismanagers need to be helped to see they were in error. Some heavy duty counceling perhaps. We should be seeing ourselves, all of us, as systems analysts. They aint getting past me.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bravo op, not sure how long you have been doing your research, but i commend you, as once, one pulls themselves out of the proverbial box per se, and takes even a couple of years observing their surroundings, it becomes obviously clear that something is not right. For example in a given year there is over 80,000 people in New York city missing. Or, Jonathon Greys book called "Dead mens Secrets" talks about in San Fransico during the gold rush, they found tunnels that the workers at that time ran into while digging deeper into the earths core.

I would say, an individual has to see for ones self before they can believe: Just as i have back in 1999, until then its all hersay, so I thank you for the read and your time

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
C2C - John Rhodes George Noory interview
Reptoids living in subterranean cities

Reptoid Beings

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

The story, as told by the artist Jason Bouwman
The canoe has become as much a part of the Canadian visual lexicon as the Canada goose, the beaver and the maple leaf. This design shows a young person enjoying a recreational outing. The boy breaks from paddling to dip his hand in the water… and touches the past – the reflection reveals an early native paddler (or voyageur) in a traditional birch-bark canoe as it also appears on the early silver dollar of 1935.

www.mint.ca...

Oh, and about that pond in Bagdad

Aerial view of a large salt pond northeast of Bagdad, Iraq. The red coloration is due to carotenoid pigments in dense colonies of halophilic archaebacteria and perhaps also microscopic algae.

waynesword.palomar.edu...

I don’t drink or do drugs. I’ve never seen a Reptilian or a grey alien. I don’t think either exist. I do think there is life out there in the universe. With that, I leave you here with your like-minded friends.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Another C2C George Noory John Rhodes interview

Reptilians And Men in Black

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by blocula

Show one...just one verifiable instance:

How we raise and kill cows,pigs and chickens,is the exact same things these sinister beings are doing to us.

At least 4 or 5 Billion of the people alive today are adults, out of the 7 Billion total. All of those eyes, and yet these "Reptilians and Insectoids" must be invisible?

Saying that they "live underground" is too easy a cop-out.

This is fiction, and not even science fiction....because real science fiction tries to at least of some semblance of plausibility.
So if one of those 4 or 5 billion people came up to you and said they seen one would you believe it?In my opinion anything is possible not everything is known about this planet or it's inhabitants.

I love a good reptillian thread
edit on 31-12-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Get your point, but problem is the lack of logic in this question that you pose:

So if one of those 4 or 5 billion people came up to you and said they seen one would you believe it?

Ponder that, please....very carefully......

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I love the part, mind you. The only part in the Will Ferral movie where he goes back in time and reassures his comrads that the T-Rex has a brain of a walnut, then moments later the T-Rex brings to him in front of the cave..... wait for it..

A WALNUT, its the size of a small car,

Yep, but in all seriousness I will say............

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 31-12-2011 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

Imo,the aliens,meaning the reptilians and insectoids,dont have to invade earth,they're already here.They evolved on earth long before we arrived on the evolutionary scene.They fled the yucatan doomsday asteroid sixty five million years ago by going literally deep into the unfathomable underground regions and within the unforgiving ocean depths,as the surface became uninhabitable to them...

There are many millions,perhaps billions of square miles of completely unexplored area beneath our feet and deep below our oceans that we are almost totally clueless about.They are virtually impenetrable.We cannot get down there...

The reptilians and insectoids allow us to breed and play with our toys upon the surface of their planet.Our persistent thoughts,ideas and theories about them coming here from outerspace is a grand deception to keep us thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up instead of down...

We know more about the moon and outerspace than we know about whats deep below us and whats at the bottom of our oceans...

edit on 31-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

WAIT a minute!!

Your *logic" fails..."65 million years" do you say??

They fled the yucatan doomsday asteroid sixty five million years ago by going literally deep underground and within the unforgiving ocean depths...

"65 million" years??

Oh, just think of the possibilities (and bother to check some actual anthropological facts....for starters.

Come on.....at least come up with a "GOOD" *fake* idea....... try harder next time......

(There are CLEAR proofs of archaeological nature......sheese!!!)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The dark side only has so much going for it, which amounts to zero. Big fish in a tiny little fishbowl overlooked by Higher Ups, and though it seem pretty negative, one can sort of see it as private rooms, because alot of things are individual and responsive. So we need to wake up more and seek what our purpose for being here is, from our True Source, within. Higher Self, Dad/Mom/Family. We have a spiritual Family.

I do not give beings with the ability to harm others (which is being immature and running around in messy diapers, harming is crapola!) any ability or power over anyone with even faith the size of a mustard seed or love in their hearts.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

AND....how, just how did these *species*:

They fled the yucatan doomsday asteroid sixty five million years ago by going literally deep into the unfathomable underground regions and within the unforgiving ocean depths,as the surface became uninhabitable to them...

ANTICIPATE the meteor impact???

Sorry but....IF you are attempting to us ATS to test out a series of of concepts for a Fiction Novel, or film script, this is failing badly.....hate to tell you, but "been there, done that".........

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Our realm is a complex place. There is what you see in front of you with your 5 senses. But keep this in mind, your 5 senses are HORRIBLY ineffective at accessing this meager part of the realm, let alone the totality of it. What you experience is a sliver of the reality we are all participating in and your connection to that reality is your 5 senses. A cold can knock out three of your five senses, a host of people are color blind, blind, deaf and so on. The senses you are so sure can represent all of the reality that exists in this realm, let alone the rest of all there is, are feeble at best - mostly they are a hindrance and not a help. The electronic things you create to enhance your 5 senses are created to enhance the 5 senses - the do nothing to access the rest of our reality at all because they are based on the big 5 and cannot access the rest of reality because of their design flaws.

The reptoids and bugs exists outside the realm of the 5 senses. End of story, they do not exist on the exact plane as your 5 senses - this is why you don't seet them! Chances of you seeing them with your eyes are mostly nil, unless they want you to see them - the will lower their vibration to make it so, but if they don't want you to see them you won't see them - end of story. Your desire or demand to know they are there is met with nothing but disdain. Can you see them at all? Yes, but you can't use the 5 senses and very few people are adept at using the five, let alone the other 12 or so you have.

Why they are there and not here; In our realm of existence we have rules. The main rule here is that in order to live one must feed off another. In our tiny sliver you can see this in play, every living thing eats another to survive. We are NOT at the top of the food chain, there are those outside the realm of the five senses that feed on us. Sometimes they feed on us in physicality - but this is really rare and there are only a few sub species that do this. What they feed off of is the same thing you really feed off of when you eat - energy. You think it is the plant that feeds you, but it is not, it is the energy contained in the matrix of the illusion of the plant that feeds you. In the same case, your energy feeds the aforementioned beings. They are addicts, just like sugar addicts, or sex addicts, or apple addicts. They are addicted to the energy we put of when we live - though they prefer the energy created by stress, fear, anger and such because it has more power to it. In many cases, this is their only means of survival as they are not constructed like us - but they would like to be and in some instances are trying to see if they can make themselves over like us - not our bodies but the complex system of the soul matrix. Oddly enough the hate the bodies themselves.

Each one of us has access to the infinite energy of our own soul matrix. It has enough energy to create a galaxy, but that energy needs to be funneled through the body and through the brain to create the reality we live in - they catch some of that energy for their food. They need us bent, not broken, they need us alive, not dead, for the feeding to continue.

The rub: they need us far more then we need them. Our soul matrix is not bound by the consumption limitation, only our body is. The ascension process has them in a huge quandary.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

AND....how, just how did these *species*:

They fled the yucatan doomsday asteroid sixty five million years ago by going literally deep into the unfathomable underground regions and within the unforgiving ocean depths,as the surface became uninhabitable to them...

ANTICIPATE the meteor impact???

Sorry but....IF you are attempting to us ATS to test out a series of of concepts for a Fiction Novel, or film script, this is failing badly.....hate to tell you, but "been there, done that".........

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Holodomor genocide of Ukrainian peasants,an all but forgotten horror orchestrated by Stalin in the early 1930's.Where and when it was a crime to have food,which annihilated about 5 to 10 million people,photos of whom are so horrifying that i wont bother posting them,is a good argument that we are the livestock,the DNA and Soul Harvest of the true dominant species of earth,the Reptilians and Insectoids.Then add in another hundred or so other Wars and Genocides and theres no doubt in my mind what we really are and why we are here...

Those of us living in the United States right now have been lulled into a false sense of security,we are not an island unto ourselves,we are not immune from Genocide and War on our continent,sooner or later they will happen again,like the Genocide of the Native Americans and the Civil War and the future terrors that will befall us will make 911 seem like two little kids fighting over candy in comparison...

In our Reptilian and Insectoid owned and controlled fallen world there is a hierarchy and a royal blood line elite,the beautiful people who are more or less controlled and protected by dark forces as most of humanity continuously endures the Wars and Genocides they perpetually orchestrate and force the poor and undesireable elements of society to fall victim to,a neverending flow of soul sacrifice to the evil lords of this world...

Many people have seen,encountered and have been abducted by the Reptilians and Insectoids,within the woods,driving in their cars,within gold and coal mines and in their bedrooms and most encounters will remain never reported or talked about for fear of being ridiculed and shunned by a society that is happy living dumbed down and controlled within their little boxes of materialistic illusions...

Holodomor Genocide > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 31-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join