It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There are miltitudes of abducted and never seen again human men,women and children all throughout human history who were and still are now being abducted and taken deep below the earth,some are literally dragged down into the interior through cloaked cave entrances,some are flown within flying saucers and some are teleported far into it the earths interior to be the food,the genetic breeding and cloning test subjects and the work slaves of the reptilian and insectoid civilizations that have flourished and thrived within their subterranean realms far below us and they are the dominant species earth and 99% of humanity will refuse to accept the truth and because of our denial,this horror,this cold and brutal reality,will continue to flourish and carry on...

As Ghandi said..."Even if you are in a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"
edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity 99,

Thanks for telling us more about your encounters, as I've linked to mine earlier in this thread. If you prefer not to do so in public to spare yourself an unhealthy dose of skepticism and scorn, you can PM me. I am very intent on learning as much as possible about the sort of creature I encountered. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by blocula

Many people are encountering the Reptilians,on the street,in their bedrooms,in the woods,within coal mines and caves and onboard the flying saucers,these creatures are a reality and i think they are a highly evolved species of bi-pedal Dinosaur that managed to escape the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid of 65 million years ago by going deep underground,they knew it was coming and were prepared...

...So why wouldnt certain Dinosaurs have been able to evolve into a Highly Advanced,Intelligent and bi-pedal species? We did...And so just as possibly...They did too...

A couple of examples,out of many dinosaur species,that could have evolved in such a way is the Troodon and the Deinonychus...

Hi biocula,

Just like we are Mammals and are the only Humanoids or Hominids on Earth even though there are 5 500 vertebrate mammals on this planet, why wouldn't there be at least one Reptoid or Reminid which would be our equivalent in the world of Reptiles? Even today some 10 000 species of Reptilians exist on Earth. Just because somebody may have only found a skeletons Giraffes and a Hippopotamuses wouldn't prove than mankind doesn't exist. We are using this sort of logic to assume that Reptilian Humanoids aka Reptoids don't exist. I saw one and KNOW it to be true. Others are free to believe whatever they wish.

Total Number of Species Estimated in the World

It amazes me that 98% of the earth is completely and totally unexplored and how most people dont even care about finding out what exists deep within the hundreds of millions of square miles of our oceans,whos dark and ominous,unreachable depths,remain an unknown mystery and a denied enigma...

Most people dont even care about finding out what exists within the hundreds of millions of square miles of impenetrable and forboding nether regions below us,which also remain an unknown mystery and a denied enigma.We have not and we cannot go to those places and they are shrouded and obscure and all but ignored...

In reality,we dont want to know,we dont really want to find out whats actually living down there deep within our oceans and deep below our feet,because those terrifying answers would shatter our faiths and once humanity was forced to realize the brutal truth,once humanity was forced to come face to face with the horrible knowledge,it would fracture and annihilate everything we have ever believed in and nothing would ever be the same again...

My take on this situation is that many UFO's are in fact USO's meaning that they enter our airspace passing through our oceans first. Here is what I hypothesize. The entity I saw didn't seem like he was in "unconquered territory" and we know they aren't on the surface, at least not in Reptoid form. That leaves the skies, the underground and the ocean floor. My guess is that they are underground very deep and resurface through the ocean depths through some form of chamber. Or maybe even there is a water channel going between our deepest oceans and its corollary on the inside surface?

Because Hollow Earth theories have our planet's crust as the gravitational mass with the center being pulled outwards towards the crust, meaning that those inside walk upside down respective to us. That way the ocean would serve as a liquid mass that lingers between the inner surface and the outer surface held to both sides by gravitational pull that reverses at midpoint. Repts would board their saucers and plunge down (for them, up for us) deep into the water mass and emerge on the other side?

This helps explain why we've never been able to find a trace of their alleged "Underwater Cities"? In any case it does help me understand, with all the greed and adventurism humans are capable of, why nobody ever attempted to explore deep into these areas. Physical conditions can't be a good enough excuse now that we have advanced unmanned drones. Jules Vernes had initiate inside knowledge and all his other predictions panned out, so what's with the discrepancy, when will we get "The Voyage to the Center of the Earth"?

GS

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Hi...It is estimated that 99.9% of all species that have ever existed on earth are now extinct!...My knees get weak just thinking about that and my head starts reeling when i realize that humanity is just "one" species...

If the reptilians and insectoids have been burying their dead relatively deep underground,or doing something else with them,we wouldnt find any of their remains or fossils...

The inner earth may or may not be hollow,but theres absolutely no doubt that there are hundreds and probably thousands of miles of interconnected tunnels,passageways and caverns both naturally occuring and purposefully excavated that humanity is totally oblivious about...

The most important aspect of these insectoids and reptilians is the fact that they are being seen on board the flying saucers by abductees,they are being encountered by people in their bedrooms,in the woods,inside coal and diamond mines and lots of people everyday of the week are going missing and are never seen again...

And all those things are severely and purposefully down played by the mainstream and the media,whos pre-arranged agenda is to keep the sheeple as dumbed down as possible...

The aliens that the Royal Elite Bloodline Governments and World Leaders are dealing with originate from right here on earth and any ideas and theories about the aliens coming from outer space is part of a grand deception plan and a pre-arranged agenda orchestrated by the governments and the aliens themselves,to keep the general public fooled and looking in the wrong direction,outer space and to keep as many people as possible far away from the truth about whats living beneath our feet...

World Leaders have been for a long time and still are working in unison with these evil beings and World Leaders of certain Elite Royal Bloodlines and their families are kept immune from abduction and are rewarded for looking the other way and acting like nothings going,all the while allowing thousands of people to be abducted,captured, disappear and never seen again every day and in exchange our World Leaders and their families of Elite Royal Bloodlines are rewarded with,immunity from abduction,worldly pleasures and High-Technology...

I could post 100 links pertaining to people brave enough to have stepped forward and told of their encounters and abductions by these bizzare beings and most encounters and abductions probably remain unreported...

The insectoids are advanced bi-pedal insect entities that greatly resemble the praying mantis and or ants and they had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

The reptilians are literally advanced,bi-pedal,intelligent humanoid dinosaurs that also had 100's of millions of years to evolve into what people are seeing and encountering here and now...The Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I wish I'd headed back to this thread sooner. When I do speak up, and say a few things outright, had to force that for a while due to the comments others make, and then, just write it up quickly, from my heart, just pour them out, but still have this duck and dodge feeling afterwards, lay low, don't check back on the thread for a bit. So I missed this.

The energy off your posts on your experiences was really strong and don't want to tie into that guy. He is reptilian, subterranean, but they don't live just below. They blend in. They can be your neighbor. They are the masons, or the original group, the stone masons, from ancient egypt, but in reality, that was just one time and place for them. And all the presidents are masons. They don't shape shift but they do alter your program. Your brain is like a computer running programs and they emit a frequency (device or naturally, but have heard they use devices) that alters what you see.

Yes, have been monitored and threatened by them, ones like him. He gave strong negative energy. Also, here is the thing, in order for you to have seen him AT ALL, or as I've seen those shadows, (and you did a really good job of depicting the kind of non human gate, slanted forward. Now if he didn't have jogging pants on, I'd say not really a human shape from thigh, knee, calf, kind of forward sloped gait too) you'd have seen his non human legs.

They can be your neighbors. So rather than shape shift more like a hologram. In some videos that hologram slips. You've noticed? So some of its more than just altering brain waves, but a real overlay hologram.

Very big chests. These guys are not only 9 feet tall, but very buffed up. And in their presence, even if one was beaming love at you, you feel they're a predator. Mind you, in a true link up to geniune love, or mind control too, you would be calmed.

In one of my experiences, was being pulled into sleep. The guy who connected, was as clear as a picture postcard. He was yellowish green mottled and reptilian with very alluring energy. He reminds me of a few very charming mason type posters that put this energy out. There is someone Im thinking of, but won't go there. In any case, his eyes were Wine Red. Ie. Dark Red.

Often its more projecting a kind stern grandfatherly, patriarchal concern and they're only doing this for your own good. Reminds me of some of the new age groups and Hidden Hand message, but have had that kind of monitoring too.

When you're waking up and psi, they usually let you know they're there, don't even try to hide. And hurt you in medical. One of my checkups involved something in my head, and from a reptilian. It could have been an implant.

He let you see him in that form. No one else could have seen him at all, to them he would have been an ordinary guy in a jogging suit. Only some people ever get to see under the mask. Also if another reptilian knew he'd done that he would have been scolded for breaking protocol. He may therefore have been intimidating you, perhaps as you said, you noticed the evil type natures of the elites you had noted. He could have been one of them, just to intimidate you.

The hoodie is common. I have read this in ufology. I note everyone in hoodies since we had them along our fence crouched down looking at our garden. But too short. The same guys came back several times and wouldn't go away even when I noticed, so felt cased. In any case I notice hoodies. Of course, there is that hologram thing, and since they wouldn't be 9 feet in them, I do wonder who was casing us.

I'm getting shivers and having chills running up my spine and down my arms from the energy in your posts. All you can be is Peace in any situation like that, and never give your free will over to them, so just peace and calm. Also, there are sides here, its not all one group of Reptilians.

The one that sent me a message, while trying to put me to sleep with yellowish mottled green scaley skin and dark red wine colored eyes, looked similar to this: alien-ufo-research.com...

edit on 13-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Loveland Frog Man > en.wikipedia.org...

Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

Insectoid Abduction The North Canol Road Incident > phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Whoa, I just took a trip to crazy town when I opened this thread, good thing It's a return flight. Man, no matter how stupid you think you are, someone comes along and posts something like this. Unbelievable. Unless your just a troll of some sort. In which case, congratulations, you got me going for a second there.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TranscendentSnake

For those "who do not read through" the links i posted above,are "those who deny the evidence"...

And please save your troll labeling for the elves,gnomes and faries...It aint me...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

That 3D molded head, that is very Snake Like, S group. The g, are the god S. Real male energy. I don't mean Mother, as in our Spiritual Father/Mother.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Reptilian humanoids comprise a common motif in mythology,folklore,science fiction,fantasy,conspiracy theories,ufology and cryptozoology...

List Of Reptilian Humanoids > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Still far too many shivers, I clicked into a few of those links but couldn't go further. Will check it out when I feel calm. You can see the snake like body. The dragons, basically flying snake like beings. There is a Queen dragon here. I had an experience of that being/entity shouting extreme malice at the agonizing torture humans would go through. Was so shocked to have this inner sight real vision as if she was right there over the school. The whole ground shook, and this chorus from underground, much like that video from Siberia Diggings, on this thread, all joined at exactly that moment, their voices to hers. So just a vision, and they don't happen often, nor did I smoke anything. But at the moment they sounded this chorus with her voice, my entire body shook, every bone rattled, my neck rattled and my head was shaking violently. I almost got a concussion and broken neck. I shared that with a few people because it freaked me out, I don't belive in any of this. Who in their right mind would ever choose to be malice, or have so much hatred in them? Nohting like that makes sense. Its pure insanity!

I jumped back inside and then out again. And said, calmly, Love and Light!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A lot of the information they spoon feed us on the evening news are pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of what we read in the news papers are pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of the things we were taught in school were pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of what scientists and physicists tell us are facts are pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of what historians tell us happened in the past are pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of what the government tells us to do and believe are pre-arranged agenda lies and a lot of what organized religions tell us to have faith in are pre-arranged agenda lies...

Truth is stranger than fiction...And the Truth is something "they" dont want "us" to know...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The controllers have a plan to bring in, I believe ET, saturnists, legion, whatever we call it, and their government.

Look at this, links someone put on another forum all in just over a month, that are really alarming.

www.washingtonpost.com...
Iran Hit with new sanctions and money laundering brought up.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Captured US drone, tensions mount.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
China involved and tensions mount.

Russia and China go on military stand by.

www.aclu.org...
Bill S.1867 voted on late November. The most unbelievable thing, completely illegal in any democratic country, its TREASON.

theopenglobe.org...

US Senate passes its version of NDAA bill, which would allow military to detain anyone on US soil

More drones downed.

This is an outline all within just over a month, of something they are rushing suddenly to complete.

And this:

This is a good video on the Mayan dates, especially noting that the 13 Baktuns had been thought as being Dec 24, 2011, and only was changed to Dec 21, 2012, after they noticed and reported planet X, in the media, in 1983. ie. Washington Post "its not incoming mail" one.

Then it went from being presented as a catastrophe since 1400 and Columbus days, to suddenly, its only a consciousness shift.

They even use Leonard Nimoy "in Search Of" footage which is quite good.

The rest seems to be about ET, and ufolgy, and its relation to earth, and the message they left the mayans with, they will return.

I believe something big is going down suddenly due to the fascism, don't know if something is planned. If ET comes out, probably relates to this very threads topic.

Christmas Eve 2011 The END? Original Mayan End Date

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Also others have mentioned that these two realms, ours and theirs, which may be like 4d or a higher hellzone, will synchronize or merge, that whats below is going to come out. Also there are some big lights here, from what I can sense and understand, what one friend jokingly called, big wings. So, faith is important. And trust. In goodness. Whether its only fascism and trying to resist and hold faith, overcome it, or something so called worse, I just don't like fascism would rather everyone saw what was really driving the elite and I'd rather be out of here than living under fascism. But something else.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The insectoids and reptilians originated upon earths surface.They evolved from the mantis,the ant and the dinosaur through hundreds of millions of years of evolution and They once ruled the earth as we do now...

They are of an advanced bi-pedal nature,witnessed numerous times as standing between four and nine feet tall,they are of an intelligence far superior to our own and they are the architects and pilots of the flying saucers that they control with the power of their thoughts.They long ago created humaity through genetic experimentation and they manipulated our dna,designing our bodies to be compatible with the altered surface and atmospheric conditions of earth,the hazards of which drove them underground and beneath the oceans waves...

They have allowed their human creations to breed upon the earths surface as their primary food source,as expendable commodities abducted for genetic materials,embryo extractions and for our souls and as we play with our toys,as we sleep and dream,as we love and hate,as we murder and mate,the vast majority of humanity remains oblivious and blissfully unaware that we and the natural world around us are the insectoids and reptilians botanical gardens,their surface terrarium.We are their harvested livestock and they are our creators...

They long ago constructed subterranean and subaquatic hives and cities,places for their threatened civilizations to dwell within after having escaped their surface extinction delivered from above by the yucatan doomsday asteroid.Which altered the surface and atmospheric conditions of their earth,making it uninhabitable for their biological makeup.Through millions of years of natural change and from their intervention and design,the surface and atmospheric conditions of earth are once again becoming habitable to their species...

Our earthquakes,tidal waves and volcanic eruptions are their preliminary bombardments against humanity,as they prepare to ascend in their millions and reclaim the earths surface as their own and reap their final human harvest and those of us that survive their onslaught and those of us not of royal elite slave master blood,will be driven down,forced below the ground,deep within subterranean realms that will become our living hell...

edit on 14-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The Loveland Frog Man > en.wikipedia.org...

Insectoid Visits Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

Lizard Man Of Scape Ore Swamp > en.wikipedia.org...

Insectoid Abduction The North Canol Road Incident > phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

Accept them for what they really are,eye witness encounters of and abductions by intelligent bi-pedal entities that greatly resemble insects and dinosaurs who are all but totally ignored and almost completely denied by a purposefully dumbed down and left in the dark human race afraid of the truth...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
New video - is the Canadian Mint disclosing Greys' existence on a new silver coin?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

..."They long ago constructed subterranean and subaquatic hives and cities,places for their threatened civilizations to dwell within after having escaped their surface extinction delivered from above by the yucatan doomsday asteroid.Which altered the surface and atmospheric conditions of their earth,making it uninhabitable for their biological makeup.Through millions of years of natural change and from their intervention and design,the surface and atmospheric conditions of earth are once again becoming habitable to their species..."

"Our earthquakes,tidal waves and volcanic eruptions are their preliminary bombardments against humanity,as they prepare to ascend in their millions and reclaim the earths surface as their own and reap their final human harvest and those of us that survive their onslaught and those of us not of royal elite slave master blood,will be driven down,forced below the ground,deep within subterranean realms that will become our living hell..."

Hi blocula,

I usually never make long quotes in my posts to keep them streamlined. But what you have just said smacks of TRUTH. I find it therefore indispensable to quote you here.

We have noted some considerable changes in climate conditions, and the current wave of solar flares might in fact be a cyclical period during which the planet warms up sufficiently for the Earth's inside dwellers to come up in mass to the surface and have themselves a party? Are we their feast, with most of us plucked up from our mundane lives to be chomped upon merrily? Could it be that it will be open hunting season on all humans, except for the few which are kept by the governing Elites parked away in confined locations kept off limits to the wandering hunting parties?

I cannot see whether the weather modification technologies or lasting naturally induced climactic changes are sufficient to warrant their permanent or at least indefinite emergence back upon the surface of the planet, but we can note that our weather and climate have changed quite a bit in recent decades and that beyond the loss of temperate stability, we have noted chaotic and unpredictable weather patterns and temperature ranges. What final climate will result from this is not anything I can even guess at. But it seems likely that Global Warming might bring certain visitations into greater frequency. Could it be why there is so much spraying of chemtrails, to reduce warming effects and delay the invasion from beneath us?

GS

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Hi Someotherguy,

As usual you bring us many interesting inputs and this one is no exception. Beyond whether this is a programmed decision leaning towards disclosure or if this is just the engraver's artistic liberty taken while preparing the plates from which the coin was minted is a moot point. I find that there are several details about this illustration which are odd.

First there is no valid reference showing a logical purpose for the alleged "boy" who looks very much like a gray, and claims that it is how a young Canadian boy can turn one day into a strong man is poppycock given that he isn't shown in parallel with his own oar, but reaching his hand downward.

Secondly, another thing which is not understandable is that the shorter individual is in fact the main character, although he is less symbolic of a strong Canadian in his Canoe. All the coinage writing is read with the small character facing upwards, the man with the oar is therefore the one who is seen as a reflection in the water. This means that the coin would have been designed to highlight the small individual and not the athlete, something quite uncustomary in numismatic coinage or engraved medals.

Thirdly the small individual is not rowing his own canoe, but is riding in it, apparently powering it with the actions of his reflection, the man whose hand he is controlling. The small entity leads the hand of the man maneuvering the oar. This is apparently an allusion to the presence of a small being controlling the gestures and actions of mankind, symbolized by the man in a canoe on the river of life.

That this small entity has a pear shaped head, with a large forehead and very slanted eyes makes him seem to be quite INSECTOID and not at all human. For those making a case for this being a distorted reflection one can ask oneself why he would happen to be clad with a HOODED Parka when the man is bare chested? It sounds as if they are alluding to the temperature sensitivity of underground species who find even our summer climate, during which we can go about without a shirt, to be rather chilly? There are many accounts of Aliens wearing hooded garb, and my own Close Encounter with a Reptoid was clad in a hooded sweatshirt. Given his huge size this was probably more to keep himself warm than to hide from view.

I therefore find it very plausible that this coinage was minted not so much for us, in order to divulge to us the presence of Alien Grays tweaking humans as they wish, but in deference to the Grays by the Queen of England, whose hybrid reptoid face is found on the Canadian Silver $5 Maple Leaf coins. I can wonder if Tribute to them is not paid in Silver by QE-II using such coinage? FWIW

GS

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
New video - is the Canadian Mint disclosing Greys' existence on a new silver coin?

That is being discussed here now
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You may want to take a look.
It's a child, just badly done on shiny silver.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

That is being discussed here now
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You may want to take a look.
It's a child, just badly done on shiny silver.

Not to cast any doubt on your optical competence, but surely PauliGirl, have you had to many similar named beers?

Nobody can claim to be an artist employed by a mint for precious metals and be vetted for a coinage under an imperial crown which boasts such lackluster artistic skills. You say "it is a child" to which I reply that were this my own child I would possibly seek a humane lethal end to its dismal deformity. This is NOT a poor artist's rendering but indeed a very distorted individual if you assume it is a human being in its early stages of development. It is far weirder than a human embryo, much less a child!

Assuredly we can see in a better photograph what is allegedly the intended vision to be portrayed, but this is with our ordinary human eyes, and not seen through the extended visual range of the much more perceptive gray alien eyes! I shall show below first an enlargement of a better view of this coinage's contested persona, first in normal rendition and then with the colors simply reversed using "Paint". You can all repeat the procedure at home to confirm that no other image manipulation was done. Tell me what you see?

Normal view of alleged "child" shown on coin

Reversed colors of exact same image showing outline of an Alien Gray

I guess that the mainstream philosophy of a Caucasian Canadian Child psychically bonding with a Native American Indian is part of the normal propaganda meant to erode the authentic character of native populations in "the colonies" similarly to what is done to the Australian Aborigines. However what SHINES THROUGH is the image of an Alien Gray in change of the entire process and controlling the Human Natives symbolized by the Indian.

It is time we shed the scales on our eyes to see those on the entities which dominate our species!

Getsmart

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join