It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Wasn't going to say a word, just keep reading with great interest...but you got me with we already died. Could no longer resist. There was a thread earlier today about someone's purported FEMA camp experience, in which he/she died. I strongly encourage anyone interested in your thread to read it. I do not think this is the only person to have "remembered" such an experience, and it is chilling, to say the least.
Another observation here is that I have seldom read a forum where there are so many threads about EATING.
Everyday, there are at least, if not more, two or three threads about food. FOOD. Sorry to emphasize what may seem uncomfortable to some, but this is a product of the so called reptilian part of our brain. I even read a thread today where someone's response was about, this is how I find prey and hunt....? Excuse me?
Not to mention a copious amount of avatars with the signature of location, behind you, or something vaguely and subtly threatening.
Now, of course, the question would be, tinfoil hat much? Well, yes, of course I do, I'm here, aren't I?
We talk a lot about something or some other species "farming" us, and that is the crux, isn't it, for when you create a taboo and create an environment where it must be accepted or the population to be complicitous to survive and therefore break it, then you can justify doing what you want to them.
Not to mention, yes , I do believe the bible and other religious texts have been "brought in line" in order to support this way of thinking......
Thanks for a good thread. Unfortunately my experience in life is the minute you try to object of label what is going on, the tables will be turned on you, and you will find yourself having been turned into what you tried to object to......

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

We continuously and relentlessly and thoughtlessly breed,farm,cultivate,murder,eat,clone,experiment, test,disect,butcher,hunt,track,harvest,torture,stalk,abduct,tag,realease and monitor the beautiful and innocent animals that we live with and that live around us us on a daily and nightly basis...

The same things are being done to us and the food we are raised as,that we are allowed to breed upon the surface of "their planet" for is genetic materials,penial gland excretions,embryos and souls.We think we are better and beyond every other living thing and we are not and when many eyewitnesses dare to come forward about their encounters and abductions onboard flying saucers and how they saw other people already there being experimented upon,disected,suspended within vats of liquid and fetal extractions taking place...Most people "refuse to believe them" for most people "the truth is too horrible to face" for those people "denial is easier to handle"

What is this "i remember dying in a fema camp dream thread called? Perhaps it was a premonition of things to come...

And have you ever heard of "exploding head syndrome" when out of nowhere you clearly hear a sound inside your head,that sounds very much like a gunshot,i have heard it more than once and i told my mother about it years ago and of course,she didnt believe me,then recently one morning she came to me and said "i heard that sound in my head that you told me about" and now she believes and when considering that millions of people have actually been killed by close range gunfire,is this as yet still unexplainable "exploding head syndrome" us remembering our deaths?

Exploding Head Syndrome > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We live in a system of lies and suppression and many do not have access to alternatives, ie, hydroponics and non gmo food isn't abundant.

You can't be placed in a no win situation and still have karma dumped.

Yes, they do abuse the principals of As Above So Below enormously. And everything they do is noted. Everything the humans do, the human/hybrids do, and the Et/entities as well.

This is a twist on the true meaning, or higher principals found in all the codings of the cosmos. That is taking something to its lowest definition, and all that inherits by the ones doing it is lower frequencies.

In reality, the nutrients found in fish and red meat are essential to good health, and brain development, and while there are alternatives, nutrients found in other things, they depend on a system of delivery and equalizing, not enslaving the masses, and bare survival.

Struggling to eat has no karma. Deliberate cruelty and cannablism does. Those are coded in our hearts. However the level of IQ and wellness of spirit in an enslaved traumatized hungry majority does not equate free will.

There are Higher Ups, and though time is but a program, the clock is ticking on the free will everything goes zone, and even in this so called degraded dreamscape school, there is alot of help and miracles. They can try to do things and can only do what is allowed, and we have to have faith in that, for some things serve our soul growth no matter what they seem like on the surface. But when we're waking up, one thing we do is turn up the dial on those lower meanings, and free our minds.

Acts of Random Kindness = Ark.

or another way of putting it:

quoteworld.org...

"On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him."

Buddha

With Et, having your clean underwear on is important, as Lou Baldin/Sleeper has said.

Cleaning up our acts and waking up to unconditional love, even for them, changes things a lot. I'm an experiencer and can attest to that.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
In this amazing link is a list of Serpent and Dragon Gods both male and female who have been worshipped throughout history all over the world and many,many people have been sacrificed to them and many,many people still are being sacrificed to them and i seriously doubt that its a coincidence that even today many people are encountering the Reptilians,on the street,in their bedrooms,within coal mines and caves and onboard the flying saucers,these creatures are a reality and i think they are a highly evolved species of bi-pedal Dinosaur that managed to escape the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid of 65 million years ago by going deep underground...en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Many people are encountering the Reptilians,on the street,in their bedrooms,in the woods,within coal mines and caves and onboard the flying saucers,these creatures are a reality and i think they are a highly evolved species of bi-pedal Dinosaur that managed to escape the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid of 65 million years ago by going deep underground,they knew it was coming and were prepared...

And the evidence and the proof for this claim i believe is the fact that...

Modern Humans have been evolving for around 200,000 years...

The earliest known Human Ancestors were evolving for around 2,000,000 years...

And the Dinosaurs were evolving for around 230,000,000 years...

So why wouldnt certain Dinosaurs have been able to evolve into a Highly Advanced,Intelligent and bi-pedal species?

We did...And so just as possibly...They did to...

A couple of examples,out of many dinosaur species,that could have evolved in such a way is the Troodon and the Deinonychus...

One of the earliest reports of a Reptilian like being was that of Ashland,Nebraska police officer Herbert Schirmer, who claims to have been taken aboard a UFO in 1967 by humanoid beings with a slightly Reptilian appearance, who bore a "winged serpent" emblem on the left side of their chests > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes I agree with that. There is something real. One of my experiences involved this, but it was a telepathic link, so not in front of me, at least that is my hope. Because when you're involved with a non human contact, manipulation of what your senses and the programming is highly likely to be occurring. So, I no longer assume things. Another time it was communication with a couple that told me they were reptilian and yet seemed very positive, nor did they expect my trust, because I wasn't giving it. We've had shadows, 9 feet tall out back, and non human gait and legs, though at this point, feline or reptile, how to tell? I don't know with that leg, it did come up to my chest or collar bone. When you're in the presence of very tall, "predators", you tend to shrink back. I'm not going to go into the rest, but fully aware that we are not the only sentient species here on earth, or the solar system/galaxy.

My own feelings about everything however is that, many equate ufology with demonology, or even those who don't do this, still equate other species with negatives. And the whole "predator" thing pops up again. But, I don't believe we are meant to prejudge anyone. That is not positivity. By their fruits they are known. Unless someone displays their ability to harm and reveals themselves, we have to give them the benefit of doubt, see the light in them, even should they be negative, find that regressed consciousness and love they really are, and speak to this in prayer, for them. Don't give up on anyone, even if they're 20 foot draco, I'd say, Love and Light, and choose to be happy!!!! Make those U-Turns if under attack. Otherwise, we can't assume or prejudge anyone.

So yes, there seems to be a very negative S group operating out of earth realms, affecting our leadership here, but sending Love out and not assuming anyone is negative unless they are displaying harm is only decency.

I agree with the part of walking amongst us too. But that we should be both wise and compassionate. Also from what I've been told it takes 80 armed militia to take down one lizzie. So intelligence, compassion, and living with integrity is really what we're left with.

Also despite this world, the events in it, my own experiences, to me its a dream lab school, its not real. There is no spoon. I'm not altogether convinced that the reality of the negative side is not different than mirrors somehow. It may be, but no one can prove that.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The following list of figures will make it glaringly and stunningly obvious that we do not know whats below our feet deep underground and in reality,what we are told to think and what we are taught to think is actually down there,are nothing more than theories and conjectures,we have never gone down there and we cannot get down there either...

57,000,000...square miles of land surface area on earth...

139,000,000...square miles of water surface area on earth...

196,000,000...square miles of total surface area on earth...

332,000,000...cubic miles of water...

260,000,000,000...cubic miles total volume of earth...

259,668,000,000...cubic miles beneath our feet to the core...

Which means that land comprises around 30% of the total "surface area" of earth and even though water comprises around 70% of the "surface area" of earth,the unexplored and unreachable subterranean realms below us amounts to around 98% of the "total volume" of earth...

2...the deepest any human has gone down into a cave is only 2 miles!

7.5...the deepest hole ever drilled into the earth is only 7.5 miles!

98% of the available real estate of earth,from the surface to the core is totally unexplored and completely unknown to humanity and we cant even thoroughly explore the earths oceans either...

And so the true dominant species of planet earth,the Reptilians and the Insectoids reside at the bottom of earths oceans and below our feet and they allow us,their human livestock to breed upon the surface "of their planet" and play with our toys and we are abducted and harvested for cloning purposes,embryo extractions,genetic material,pineal gland excretions and for our souls...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Threadreply to post by blocula

In case the link doesn't work, it is in dreams and predictions. It's called "My experience inside a FEMA
residential/relocation (concentration camp) facility

Funny you said that about your mother. I have a daughter and years ago when I began to "wake up" or become aware, though I protected her from a lot of information because I still wanted her to be able to function, the few things i would say to her, she thought I had flipped out completely. It caused a great deal of tension between us for a while. She recently told me her subject matter for a short film for a class is going to be a mother/daughter relationship strained because of the mother becoming paranoic and then the daughter begins to question everything she sees and believes in, as well. Made me think of your mother and what you described.
I agree that the truth is frequently too awful to face, and also believe that for a very long time there have been forces at work to make humanity appear to be so reprehensible naturally, that we either need to be controlled and/or culled.
edit on 7-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I read your thread and was this a premonition you had of things to come?

Or was this a memory of us already having been taken to the camps in the past and we were already killed off and what we are living now is our afterlife?

Because i think there is no Holy Saviour headed our way to intervene against evil on our behalf and our looking forward to Salvation and some kind of Divine Intervention,are only shattered reflections of our empty hopes and wishes and our dreams of something better for us all beyond death,is based on nothing but false perceptions and fractured lies...

I have a very real and terrifying "remotely viewed" and "clairvoyantly induced" feeling that we are already dead,we have already lived and died in the "real world",somewhere else,perhaps the fourth dimension and we have already been judged and sentenced,the "rapture" has all ready taken place,those who were not "raptured" were put where we are now,thrown into hell and there is no way out,not even suicide and death will release us from this eternal damnation we call life,which is why we recollect past lives,because we are forced to be reborn again and again forever within this evil materialistic world of perpetual hate,fear,genocide,drug addiction,abortion and war...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

First, i didn't write that thread. However, it seems all too familiar to me, though. Past the OP, a few replies down you will see I actually asked the same question of the author you are asking me now. As for your own answer to that question, I know exactly what you are saying, as I began my first reply to you in this thread....this is what got me to comment here to begin with---when you began to speak of our already having died. I am afraid that I feel the same, have, in fact, many, many memories of having died myself already, in various horrifying ways. I frequently assess that I must be in some kind of hell, or what Catholicism (though I am not catholic) describes as limbo, at the very least. But I also think there is a very good chance that our belief systems and dogma have been shaped and conformed to the experience we are currently in, as a further manipulation of our so called choices. I was interested to read unity99's take on that when describing that we cannot be put into a no-win situation and still hve karma dumped, as the member phrased it. I hope, for those of us who still care about good vs. evil, that this is true. Because the purpose of doing to us what I described would be to get us to a point we are so overwhelmed by the horror and negativity surrounding us that we acquiesce to such a thing, feel we deserve it and let it become a self fulfilling prophecy in which it no longer matters what choice we make so it is better to take the path of least resistance for promised comfort, acceptance or just an end to it, because that negative choice would be why we are pushed and tortured so. Then in the circular way of things, it will appear retroactively whatever is making us suffer was "right" to do so because we prove ourselves then worthy of such torture.
If you notice in that OP, there was something of a choice apparently being given to these prisoners. Once conforming, they became the torturers;in fact, this was a prerequisite of survival. This, to me, defines succinctly,
What selling your soul is.
So when I begin to think and recall as you, about perhaps being in a dimensional, imprisoned "hell," I actively turn my mind to a place of peace for myself, visualizing a valley, perhaps, with grasses and flowers and a soothing breeze...... It is all I can do, for ruminating on what you describe, creates a sadness and anxiety and grief I can't really handle.
This is only to tell you that you are not alone in your assessment of this, and that I frequently have a difficult time, as well, believing there is a savior on the way to care for us in this place. But, in this way, I fight to be my own savior.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I might add, here, as well, that saving ourselves as I described is also the only way to save each other, as I do not mean to leave the impression it is only myself I am concerned with, for this is certainly not the case. Again, this is the whole point of making people suffer in this way, is that we should abandon all care and concern of anything but ourselves, so that we will accept any circumstance we find ourselves confronted with and be encouraged to abandon our humanity.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

In case your interested,i started a new thread about us all having already died > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes, just saw that and read. Interesting responses.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I noticed how the fema camp prisoners were asked something and then told to go this way or that way and it seems to be,unfortunately,but not unexpected by me,to be the same as the prisoners of the nazis being told to go to the left or the right...to die right away...or work till they died...i see no good way at all to look at this sad and sorry situation...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There is no good way to look at it really. And yes, the description is much the same. There is a book which might interest you, by Viktor Frankl, "Man's Search for Meaning.". He was a survivor of the camps.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

To me,this paragraph i typed earlier,perfectly expresses whats being discussed at this point in this thread...

The earths sinister overlords and their prison wardens known as world leaders want peoples heads buried in the sand,posessed by materialistic illusions and dumbed down by the mind numbing medias relentless seeding of fear into everyones minds and lives so as to destroy the family structure,keep everyone afraid of eachother and annihilate our solidarity so there will be no resistance offered against the final harvest...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It amazes me that 98% of the earth is completely and totally unexplored and how most people dont even care about finding out what exists deep within the hundreds of millions of square miles of our oceans,whos dark and ominous,unreachable depths,remain an unknown mystery and a denied enigma...

Most people dont even care about finding out what exists within the hundreds of millions of square miles of impenetrable and forboding nether regions below us,which also remain an unknown mystery and a denied enigma.We have not and we cannot go to those places and they are shrouded and obscure and all but ignored...

In reality,we dont want to know,we dont really want to find out whats actually living down there deep within our oceans and deep below our feet,because those terrifying answers would shatter our faiths and once humanity was forced to realize the brutal truth,once humanity was forced to come face to face with the horrible knowledge,it would fracture and annihilate everything we have ever believed in and nothing would ever be the same again...

Our collective denials are easier to accept and easier to live with than the truth...
edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just out of curiosity, where do you think the hellzones or winterlands are located? We don't need to explore underground or under the ocean. Its not a friendly place.

They've sold humanity out and alot of people who've harmed others working for them, ie black ops too. They literally trade in souls, I mean the bloodlines, tptb. The Twin Towers was a trade center, and now Colorado Airport is. These guys sell off humanity to horror, and try to dump karma on them to do it. But even kids, that is something that needs to be fully explained because you cannot do it to kids, so how do they, and we need to be savy because, I would like to see millions upon million rip through those underground bases and really cleanse them out and rescue everyone in need. There is no way this is allowed to stand cosmically or univerally. And I don't believe in karma, its a dark side slave idea.

Thats what this is, complete with their horror chambers and sacrificial altars.

Sickening.

HELLSOUND FROM SIBERIA DIGGINGS

Art Bell. And I bleive its Digging/Siberia.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

hi Unity 99 and honestly,i have never heard of or read those terms used side by side before,hellzones and winterlands? Care to explain a little more about them...and i'll say this...

the hell of an empty frozen wasteland,the hell of strong winds on a winters day,the frozen hell of the grave...

The reptilians and insectoids recycle our souls,they re-juvinate our souls within different bodies during various reincarnations over and over to guarantee continuing and plentiful human harvests and they animate their biological robots we calll the greys with our souls...

we turn and till the soil and devour its abundant harvests,we abduct and kill,overpower and devour the animals around us and all the while...superior beings...are doing the same things to us...

And i see them,the reptilians and insectoids desiging and genetically cloning humans,breeding them into super humans who can withstand and endure a lot more pain and then driving them down deeper and deeper into the earth,closer and closer to the fiery and hellish magma core,just to test their endurance and to force them to suffer terribly...

edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No they dont send us here in the least. They are the fallen ones. Or their henchmen.

In my signature I have a thread on the holographic universe. Winterlands is what I prefer to call the hellzones or lower astrals or places of consequence. The fallen ones, rule over many different realms. Its not just one hell, its a frequency match. The ETs, are often the Fallen ones, and their astral bodies are real bodies, and they're very close some of the realms to earth which is bottom of the heap of the testing grounds.

We are from our Spiritual Father and Mother and made alike unto Family above. Which is why the fallen ones target those often who come into the world with more love, alot. They want to use the energy closest to Father and are trying to create their own realms and technology to mirror Prime Creators. This is an area I have had some time trying to work out,the difference between physical realms and the way astral is also physical and Et is often astral. And a friend has had a lot of insight in this and helped me see clearer too into this. Which made sense with my experiences and I've had alot of ones even spiritual ones. At the time it was a complete mystery and not according to anything I believed. I had time spent for over 2 months, 3 X a week, pulled to sleep, or at the edge of sleep, with all the energy sucked out of me, in a cave like lower place, it was almost like a bowl, there were tunnels but angels flanked the side and I kept asking for help. That was quite the experience, long before I ever understood the infinite channels, and realms and ever accepted that there were negative beings. And my son, then around 13 or 14, pulled me aside and described the same man I was seeing in my bedroom and he said he was like a judge. I spent my time there asking for help and also, showing them Family, true love, holding hands, parks, sunshine and had a light sword that would shine wake up light. In the end, all my energy was gone, and I didn't know what to do, and thats when this angel, very tall, came and rescued me. When I touched him the joy of heaven went through me and never ever again did that happen. But I didn't understand it and couldn't make sense of it at all until years later. Up until then the angels said I was doing just fine.

Those were fallen ones. Or the empire. Or the dark side. And that was the upper regions of a hell type zone in inner earth.

It makes Ufology very complicated. Because people don't get spiritual. That the Spiritual/Astral is Real and Solid feeling just different frequencies and layers of our forms, basically. And our forms come from Above Family.

There are people who do not incarnate often or at all. Ets do not have the say over us that Family above and Higher Self do.

That is not the truth.

Now the term winterlands comes from a book I have. Living On How Consciousness Continues and Evolves After Death, by Paul Beard.

Here is a link describing: www.angelfire.com...

the2012scenario.com...

www.afterlife-knowledge.com.../22

www.dandelion-books.com...

www.angelfire.com...

Astral Retrievals

www.astralpulse.com...

.www.ourultimatereality.com...
edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join