It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Its extremely mind blowing,very frightening and amazingly profound to realize that our eyes dont see anything,they are not capable of sight,our eyes are really nothing more than light receptors, everything we see, hear,taste,touch and smell is happening within our brains and nowhere else and so if we were genetically altered by superior aliens within the distant past? i think we were intentionally designed with five senses that allow us a very limited perception of reality,then,Where do we originate from? What is actually going on? What is really being done to us? Why are we here? Where are we?

Unfortunately,the very possible,extremely disheartening,ultimately brutal and horrible truth is the fact that we may be living within and upon the surface of an alien farm and we are their human livestock, allowed to play with our toys and breed,for the cultivation of our souls grown and nurtured within temporary flesh,souls that our deaths release and procure for the malevolent aliens who created us and our fabricated wars and orchestrated genocides may actually be massive human soul harvests...

If true? things could not possibly be any worse for us and there is no hope for humanity,a kind and loving god doesnt exist and everything we preceive is an illusion...

edit on 26-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

no offense intended, but from your avatar, and what you have to say, all I'm saying is, the killers are telling us they are the killers.....
I'll have another......
and letting us win the derby while it's happening.....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The reptilians and insectoids are superior beings,technologically and psychologically evolved light years beyond us,the hidden denizens of earth,the dominant species of a strange symbiosis,malevolent entities existing within hidden realms,inside other dimensions and alternate realities and they have aquired the incredible abilitiy to manipulate our three dimensional physical world,they have designed ways of moving themselves in and out of our visible spectrum and they are the occupants within advanced machines, telepathically driving their flying saucers traveling backwards and forwards through time and space...
edit on 27-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The hellish,brutal slaughter of innocent men,women and children continues on and on,right up until now and denying the brutal reality that this world is diabolic and evil,wont change the fact that it is and always has been and those who live half asleep,while hiding themselves behind a thin veneer of money and materialistic illusions, are afraid to face the horrible truth and are not immune from genocide and war,even though they constantly lie to themselves and think they are.

In all dire and impending seriousness,really look at these two photos,realize exactly what your seeing and then faithfully tell me that we are not hopelessly trapped in a godless world thats been hijacked by diabolical,human posessing forces who have enslaved humanity with fear,hate and bloodlust,evil aliens who are in control of world leaders both past and presenst,malevolent entities among us who may actually be our world leaders,while wearing super advanced holographic disguises,showing us who and what they think we want to see,during their perpetual harvest of human souls...

WW-2 Eastern Front > www.epochtimes.de...

WW-2 Easter Front > 4.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 28-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Reptilians conquered earth within the distant past,they have dominated and controlled humanity for a very long time and they may have even genetically manipulated prehistoric people,altering us into the modern humans that we are today > www.truthism.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I know why you have Hater in your name

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Alien Abductions In The Gingerbread House By Karla Turner PHD > www.alienjigsaw.com...
edit on 29-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Like it or not,believe it or not,imo,an intentionally designed illusion,a holographic curtain of stars,has been wrapped around our world and injected into our minds,purposefully deceiving us,keeping us as far away from the truth as possible,to ensure we never discover where we actually are,whats really being done to us and whos doing it...

"The earth is a farm,we are someone elses property" Charles Fort 1874-1932

"Theres a terrible lot of lies going about the world and the worst of it is,half of them are true" Winston Churchill 1874-1965

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security.They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox

edit on 3-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Reptilians walk among us?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Realizing just how frightening and disheartening our reality may actually be,i often wonder what percentage of humanity has fallen prey to malevolent aliens? How many people are posessed by aliens? How many people are remote controlled by alien devices implanted within them? How many people are alien cloned hybrids? How many people are actually aliens wearing some form of super advanced holographic disguise? One percent? Ten percent? Twenty five percent? Or even more?
edit on 3-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Repts at 1:34:00

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I like they way you think...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Who brought this junk back from the dead?

Is this still a thing? Do people really believe the Galactic Federation of Light, exists for any other reason to but to sell books and DVD's to stupid people?

This is all nonsense. Are there Aliens? Yes.

Are they for some reason living vicariously via epsidoes of V for some reason?

No they are not.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
reply to post by blocula

I try to look at various things from different perspectives,think about various issues and events that tptb teach us and tell us to believe are truths,from points of view that are far beyond the narrow minded realm of our currently enforced belief structures,into which our true history has been altered and suppressed by tptb...

who are more than well aware that malevolent interdimensional entities have hijacked earth,enslaved humanity and become the true dominant species of earths biosphere,they are evil beings,they have been here for a very long time and they reside below us underground,deep inside the oceans,among us upon the surface and within the sky...

they are technologically and psychologically advanced millions of years beyond us and they have found a way to move themselves and their flying saucers in and out of our visible spectrum and they know how to travel backwards and forwards through time...
edit on 26-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

How do you know with such certainty, it's all nonsense?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I wish I were a reptilian, as I would eat your young.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Who brought this junk back from the dead?

Is this still a thing? Do people really believe the Galactic Federation of Light, exists for any other reason to but to sell books and DVD's to stupid people?

This is all nonsense. Are there Aliens? Yes.

Are they for some reason living vicariously via epsidoes of V for some reason?

No they are not.

~Tenth

Your a moderator? the ultimate in knowledge and power? With the power to kill a thread at a moments notice! and your not read enough in Alien interference? To know the difference in galactic federation B.S. and The Alien agenda?

edit on 26-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: lost words

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by putnamcrab
reply to post by blocula

I try to look at various things from different perspectives,think about various issues and events that tptb teach us and tell us to believe are truths,from points of view that are far beyond the narrow minded realm of our currently enforced belief structures,into which our true history has been altered and suppressed by tptb...

who are more than well aware that malevolent interdimensional entities have hijacked earth,enslaved humanity and become the true dominant species of earths biosphere,they are evil beings,they have been here for a very long time and they reside below us underground,deep inside the oceans,among us upon the surface and within the sky...

they are technologically and psychologically advanced millions of years beyond us and they have found a way to move themselves and their flying saucers in and out of our visible spectrum and they know how to travel backwards and forwards through time...
edit on 26-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You are correct as far as I have knowledge!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

I love (meaning hate) how just about everyone whos brave enough to step forward and dares to tell of their encounters with reptilian and insectoid aliens,is immediately forced to run through the mainstreams gauntlet of ridicule and instantly faced with an almost impenetrable wall of denial, because the vast majority of people find it easier to live within their boxed in little worlds of illusion, while remaining intentionally blind to the too horrible to face reality of malevolent aliens with evil intentions operating at will amongst us,as tptb act like nothing bizarre and terrible is going on...

edit on 27-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Reptilians conquered earth within the distant past,they have dominated and controlled humanity for a very long time and they may have even genetically manipulated prehistoric people,altering us into the modern humans that we are today > www.truthism.com...

Do not allow The Cretin of Satan to engulf your mind with feebleness when so much Love abounds!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join