It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The Secret Covenant

"An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

"We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute. We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

"We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air. They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison. The poisons will be absorbed through their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems. From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear. We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far. We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones. Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

"They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect. When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help. We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future. When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine. We will render them docile and weak before us by our power. They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

"We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all. Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives.

"We will use fear as our weapon. We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan. They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

"Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion. We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions. When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best. We will make them rip each other’s hearts apart and kill their own children. We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend. The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

They will be busy killing each other. They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit.

"We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us. We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths. We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is accomplished. We will continue to make them live in fear and anger though images and sounds. We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this. The tools will be provided by their labor. We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

continued on next post----->

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

"We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always think they are not equal. Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal. We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over them. We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they will have. We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt.

"When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media. We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

"We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us. The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves.

"When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion. When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin. Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established from time immemorial.

"But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action. They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.

"This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans. This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from heaven to earth came."

"This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist.

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself."

THE MOST EVIL THING I HAVE EVER READ! The masons who are being manipulated by these atrocious beings are not only cowardly traitors, but also absolute imbeciles. They are being lyied to for NO GAIN! Read the bold print in the above message.
edit on 4/23/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

unfortunately,the situation of our reality,might be far worse for us than any nightmare anyone could ever possibly dream of,because the ultimate agenda and the main goal of the human abduction scenario and the primary reason why the reptilian and insectoid aliens are here,could be for their harvest of our human souls...

A couple really good books you might consider are written by Nigel Kerner, they are called:

* "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls" and
* The Song of the Greys.

Frm back of Grey Alienns and Harvesting of Souls published by /Bar & Company Rochester, Vermont

Kerner explains that genetic manipulation by the Greys has occurred since biblical times and has led to numerous negative qualities that plague humanity, such as violence, greed, and maliciousness Racism, he contends, was developed by the aliens to prevent their gneetic experiments from being compromised by breeding with others outside their influence. Examining historical records, Kerner shows that Jesus, who represented an uncorrupted genetic line, warned his disciples about the threat posed by these alien interlopers, while Hitler, a pure droduct of this alien intelligence, waged genocide in an attempt to rid Earth of all those untouched by this genetic tampering. Despite the poerful grip the Greys have on humanity, Kerner says that all hope is not lost. Greys exist wholly in the material world, so if we follow the spiritual laws of reincarnation and karma aiming for enlightenment and rising above the material - a state the Greys are unable to reach - we can free ourselves from their grasps.

Now, while this is a good book in my opinion, I am still researching, digging deeper, exploring other avenues and not closing myself off to other possibilities.

People laugh at David Icke and his "Reptilians".

All I can say is Aunt B and Mrs G - Mrs G was my best friends mother and Aunt B was her sister and they both are now deceased and were American Indians.

They both according to Aunt B saw a 8-9 foot reptilian pop in run around the desert and then pop right out into thin air, like a invisible door. (Portals / other dimensional / scientific / quantum physics explanation?)

Mrs G refused to even mention them and Aunt B and my girlfriends uncle (who didn't see them) says that it is said to speak of them is to summon them so it is best left to not think or speak of them.

Now, Mrs G and Aunt B both died when they were really really old (99 and 102?)

But, both women I new for 38 years and they were very intelligent, honest to a fault, not given to exaggeration or fantasy.

That's all I know.

I've never seen one, (don't want to).

Hamlet:
Swear by my sword
Never to speak of this that you have heard.

Ghost:
[Beneath] Swear by his sword.

Hamlet:
Well said, old mole, canst work i' th' earth so fast?
A worthy pioner! Once more remove, good friends.

Horatio:
O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Hamlet:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

Many people think they know it all, they have all the answers, they leave no room for a open mind or for really thinking outside the box.

The race issue has come up a lot lately. It's another distraction, another attempt to divide and conquer us.

We are all one tribe - man.

United we stand, divided we fall
If we are ever going to figure out WTF is really happening we best put aside our immature, war like, greedy and malicious ways and unite as one.

I suspect we are at war, have been ever since our beginning...............a covert, sneaky, quiet assimilation.

Something's up................personally I think David Icke has connected more of the dots than almost anyone else.

That's my own opinion.

Many authors pull their books from the net. Mr. Icke doesn't. If you scout around you can get free any of his books because he is not in it for the money.

He lives in a two bedroom, very small modest flat...............his second wife took him to the cleaners - like most men he is a man with his own strengths and weaknesses.

Something is up, I personally do not think we have ever been "alone".

Demons, ets, odes, multi-universal beings?????

Who knows?

For anyone really serious about this thread, really serious, read Kerner's books.

Also, "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley.

Again, I'm not saying I believe any, all or some of it. Quite frankly I don't know. I'm still exploring various avenues including a video by L.A. Marzulla. Below is a Coast to Coast interview I found interesting. It's long, but worth the time.

Again who knows?

One thing that bothers me is there are currently on ATS several threads about how to "call UFOs down" - or summon them..............possibly then we are looking at either telepathy or something else even darker.

Good thread and concerning the Secret Covenant, I did a thread on this several years ago and was laughed at.

Simply, go down the list and check off all the "stuff" that has been thrown at humanity. Almost everything in there has now occurred.

Somehow I don't think humanity is doing all this frap to each other, I think that we are being manipulated big time as well as we have to remember, we think our bodies are us. No, our bodies are like a car, or a suit - you get in it and drive it around, or wear it but it is not you, it's just something you are driving around or wearing.

Perhaps, and it's only a idea, by chance, some of our "cars" have been hijacked.

In all cultures bar none, EVERY SINGLE CULTURE, talks about reptilians or the serpent people and being possessed.

Something to ponder and think about deeply.

For those that offer back cute, witty, sarcastic and immature, ignorant remarks - I'm too well read and my time is too valuable to rebuttal.

Again, I simply offer more information that is all.

What I believe? I don't fully know yet, I am still searching like most of you.

“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.” - ― Frank Zappa

edit on 23-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The governments of the world are implicitly involved with aiding and abetting the aliens and they have been since at least the times of the ancient sumerians and ancient babylonians and i was thinking that maybe perhaps as far back as the atlanteans of around 20,000 years ago,who may have been defeated and their atlantis destroyed,during some ancient atomic war they fought and lost against earth invading evil aliens...

The german nazis recovered at least one alien flying saucer that crashed in the black forest around 1936 and perhaps another from poland about 1937...

But theres also a possibility that those supposed crashes and recoveries were actually cover stories for secret meetings between the nazi high command,the ss and evil aliens...

I truly believe that a sinister deal was arranged between them,nazis and evil aliens,that may as well have been made in hell...

A diabolic pact of secret alien technology exchanged for human souls and so the military technology and scientific achievements of nazi germany quickly escalated and grew with rapid leaps and bounds and in return, the nazis constructed their numerous death camps and the resultant holocaust of jews, russians, poles, hungarians, gypsies and others was set into nefarious motion and millions of innocent human lives and human souls,were delivered to evil aliens...

edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

"The Earth Is A Farm...We Are Someone Else's Property"...Charles Fort 1874-1932

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"The Earth Is A Farm...We Are Someone Else's Property"...Charles Fort 1874-1932

I suggest anyone interested get the book by Charles Fort "Book of the Damned" written I believe in 1919, of which your quote above is taken from that book. The book can be gotten on line legally for free if you look around as it's copyright has ran out. Very interesting book, very interesting, insightful and intelligent author.

My soul isn't for sale and I'll be damned (pun intended) if I will hand it over to anyone. My body, ehhh I could stand to get a newer, cuter model - but my soul, no.

Well, I don't intend to be just another sheep in the herd, shuffled off to slaughter or recycled.

Nor do I intend to stay put in the little box humanity has been placed in.................If I'm going down, it's not without a fight.

Safe journey to us all.

edit on 24-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Fox warning about Repts set to invade

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Why is it always the reptilians? the reptilian shape shifters,the reptilian invasion,the reptilian annunaki, the reptilian agenda,what about the insectoids? They are seen and encountered more or less just as often as the reptilians and the many links i've posted about insectoids show just how often they are.Is it because the insectoids are insects and most people have an instinctive fear of bugs? and even much more so than reptiles.Is it because the insectoids are just too bizarre? Why exactly do people everywhere have an instinctive fear of insects and reptiles anyways? If there is a reptilian invasion,the insectoids will be involved,perhaps even orchestrating the entire invasion scenario...

edit on 25-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

My soul isn't for sale and I'll be damned (pun intended) if I will hand it over to anyone. My body, ehhh I could stand to get a newer, cuter model - but my soul, no.

John Lear thinks there is a soul collector on the dark side of the moon.

Richard Hoageland has discussed many of his findings about the moon and mars in "nasa:dark mission"

Well, I don't intend to be just another sheep in the herd, shuffled off to slaughter or recycled.

Nor do I intend to stay put in the little box humanity has been placed in.................If I'm going down, it's not without a fight.

Safe journey to us all.

The sad part in all of this is that not only do we have to fight evil aliens, but we also have to fight human traitors who have choosen the dark side. "selling your soul to the devil for earthly pleasures?" is mentioned somewhere in the bible.

Its one of those damm if you do and damm if you don't kind of deals. I think without divine intervention from friendly aliens we don't stand a chance, but like you said it is better to go down swinging than die like a coward a million other ways.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by someotherguy

Why is it always the reptilians? the reptilian shape shifters,the reptilian invasion,the reptilian annunaki, the reptilian agenda,what about the insectoids? They are seen and encountered more or less just as often as the reptilians and the many links i've posted about insectoids show just how often they are.Is it because the insectoids are insects and most people have an instinctive fear of bugs? and even much more so than reptiles.Is it because the insectoids are just too bizarre? Why exactly do people everywhere have an instinctive fear of insects and reptiles anyways? If there is a reptilian invasion,the insectoids will be involved,perhaps even orchestrating the entire invasion scenario...

Because very little information is available about insectoids. I don't fear insectoids more than reptillians or greys. For me they are all evil and must be dealt with accordingly.

A disarmed populace like europe and many other places makes for an easy alien invasion. Of course the aliens have already invaded earth and the entire solar system thousands of years ago and probably created humans to be their slaves, but if that is the case then we need another revolution to free the slaves.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Unless awake and activated and remembering what to do, which isn't something I think will be happening, but I don't know what the situation is for some here. However, earth weaons aren't going to help with ET, especially reptilian or mantis, and those would actually really endanger you. If you have a chance to, speak up and say they must leave, they have no permissions, you are a free sovereign being and they must leave, that you denounce and renounce all negativity and harm to others. Ask for help, ie pray. If they're attacking and you have a moment try to channel a blast of infinite light through you.

Disarming people has nothing to do with ET. Our weapons are anthill and only worsen the situation at best.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I believe that these sinister alien beings,who some think of as demons,feed off of negative energy,our fear and hate.Because during a lot of the terrifying paranormal encounters that i experienced,the more frightened i became,the more intense the terror that was being projected upon me and within me became and so if the entire human race suddenly stopped lying,cheating,stealing,hurting and killing eachother,stopped being afraid and simultaneously expressed nothing but empathy,compassion and love for eachother, the evil aliens would probably be driven right off the planet,because there would be no more fear and hate for them to feed off of anymore...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Unless awake and activated and remembering what to do, which isn't something I think will be happening, but I don't know what the situation is for some here. However, earth weaons aren't going to help with ET, especially reptilian or mantis, and those would actually really endanger you. If you have a chance to, speak up and say they must leave, they have no permissions, you are a free sovereign being and they must leave, that you denounce and renounce all negativity and harm to others. Ask for help, ie pray. If they're attacking and you have a moment try to channel a blast of infinite light through you.

Disarming people has nothing to do with ET. Our weapons are anthill and only worsen the situation at best.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I agree with praying for help, but 8 billion humans with guns, or even 2 billion humans with guns are no push over to anything. I believe the reason the nwo wants to disarm the populace is to ensure a smooth passage for a totalitarian dictatorship lead by the annukaki and its human initiates on earth.

People have shot chupacabras and greys in the past with moderate success. I do not recommend shooting reptillians or insectoids though unless absolutely necessary.

If the takeover of earth was so simple, then why are going about it through the backdoor rather than just land some big star trek cruisers above our heads and zap the crap out of the majority to a)depopulate earth and b)instill fear?

Obviously they respect humans and their potential. The problem is humans do not respect humans!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I agree it's about totalitarianism having an easy path towards completion, and even that off planet negatives may be ultimately behind farming earth, and human emotions, pain, and light essence by forcing regression.

Of course that implies no one up there is Love or gives a darn about us, and that they allow cheaters to prosper, which TPTB obviously think they do and god is impartial not loving, and this is somehow free will, all their massive programming, but its not even close. And cheaters will not prevail, though for a time it may seem that way.

However, facing a real ET, those weapons are simply useless. In fact, more dangerous than anything I would say. Better off using permissions, and love and demanding they leave and asking for their repentance, U-Turn to Love, and holding dignity, you'll either be protected or at least exit with grace. A little different if they're going after your family, that might be a good thing to show your family that you won't stand for that, even if it kills you, even if everyone dies, just they will carry the memory forward that you defended them.

But if negotiation would work better, you see what I mean. Its best to use diplomacy means first.

If they were going to attack I don't believe anyone would have a second or two to think about things.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

From my experience bad people don't understand love and peace. Why do you assume bad aliens are any better?

Second what makes you think all weapons are useless against reptillians, insectoids or even godzilla? Do you think they are made out of titanium or some other super dense material? Is it because they cloak in and out of our physical plains and that the bullet might pass through them. please explain............

Third I only respect people that respect me. If you don't respect me then I don respect you. That is how it works with many people I think!

Fourth what god and lucifer are is debateable. I hope the good aliens are stronger than the bad aliens and can kick their ass real good, but if all else fails then humans should do their best to defend themselves. Even if we lose they can't call us cowards. I believe in the spartan code of discipline, where a few hundred elite greeks beat 100 times the number in persians. The face of leonidas is all telling!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The bad ones, remember home, and being negative, harming others as they have done is insanity, often caused by soul weaknesses and then harming others, not taking responsiblity, perhaps shifting blame or being hurt. Natural psychology for the presence of evil. They have transferred the blame onto the victims in an effort not to face whatever occurred in the past, and its been a long separation for them, with great consequence and some very insane, and enjoy what they're doing. But its not their true state, and all souls/spirits have light within and light is tortured in pain, suffering, evil behavior and darkness.

I've had my experiences speaking up to them, and asking for them to make U-Turns. That is the job, we're here to help others, no matter who. Going home isn't a problem. Its letting down Family above and family below that is, and every single soul in existence counts so much and no heart of love ever gives up on anyone.

All consciousness is Soul and Light.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of humanity lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security.They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox

Are Alien Android Servants Watching Us? > rafken.hubpages.com...

edit on 28-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Everything we are told to believe about this reality is a horrible lie designed to keep us from realizing the brutal truth of why we are here and everything we are told to think about our lives is a terrible deception,designed to keep us from knowing that we are nothing more than human cattle,living upon a prison farm controlled by evil aliens who created this terrarium we call earth,where we are helplessly trapped beneath an artifical light we think of as the sun,that is much closer and a lot smaller than we are led to believe it is and the one and only reason we exist as physical beings,is for our souls to be grown within temporary flesh and we hopelessly die at any age,whenever our insectoid and reptilian masters decide its time to reap another human soul and every so often,the overflowing herds of human slaves are thinned out by massive soul harvests we think of as war and genocide and our brains were intentionally designed by evil aliens in a certain way,to ensure them we keep believing the illusion we see around us is real...
edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi blocula,

There is indeed a difficult problem for humanity to contend with. For we are confronted with phenomena that today's governing paradigms fail to address. It was alleged that populations were not ready to accept the reality of Aliens being among us, and this for a variety of reasons. The most compelling of which was that it would bring a "melt down" of religious belief systems. There are even critics who state that religions were designed by Aliens to fool humanity and explain away what they might better understand by analysis than by the interpretation of religious scripture, accepted on faith as factual. Thus faith would be a means of suspending disbelief and thus believing in the unbelievable?

So we have a compound problem. First we must address the very serious issue of Alien creatures, both physical and dimensional ones, interfering with humans and intervening in our society and our experiences - and even going so far as to toy with our genetics - thus both our physical and intellectual evolution. From there to figuring out that humanity has been "limited" and both genetically and educationally "dumbed down" is not a hard conclusion to reach, especially as this has been shown to be a plan integrated into Illuminati projects to limit our abilities, create a race of subhuman work grunts, and genetically improve the dominant class of our ruling elite - as per their text Silent Weapons for a Quiet War.

Click to Read: Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

WE ARE IN THE FUTURE:

Along with the discernment of the exact nature of the THREAT(S) to Humanity posed by ALIENS, we must also establish the level of complicity of members of Government, leaders of institutions, Secret Societies and Intelligence Agencies, in either opposing their plans or in helping their Agenda be fulfilled.

Beyond this, for even if we are able to achieve this difficult task and ascertain who is doing what, and for what reasons, we will still need to find valid answers for those major questions which religions previously addressed, and can no longer suffice to fully explain adequately. What is Human Nature? What is the Universe? What dimensions are there and how do they interact and interface? How can we know what creatures and entities co-exist in various places? What is Humanity's place in the general construct of reality?

This is the aspect which is partially addressed in this thread, by the more esoteric and abstract posters such as Unity_99. For this reason it is very helpful that we entertain insofar as possible, even if it does stretch our constricted imaginations, whatever novel concepts and insights might cast light on various aspects of these problem sets. For this thread is KEY in both establishing what is going on, as well as how we might best address the issue of our safety and survival.

Getsmart

edit on 30-4-2012 by Getsmart because: the Aliens are just one part of the PROBLEM !

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hi blocula,

There is indeed a difficult problem for humanity to contend with. For we are confronted with phenomena that today's governing paradigms fail to address. It was alleged that populations were not ready to accept the reality of Aliens being among us, and this for a variety of reasons. The most compelling of which was that it would bring a "melt down" of religious belief systems.
That is the main reason i believe,because the vast majority of humanity has been hanging all their hopes,from the thinnest of blind faith threads,for so long now and revealing the horrible truth,would severely fracture all our faiths and all our beliefs in a kind and loving being we call god,would be suddenly torn asunder and humanity would quickly descend downwards even further into total chaos and complete anarchy,when it discovers that our governments are implicitly involved by willingly sacrificing untold numbers of us to evil aliens in exchange for wealth,power and secret technology,as they perpetually deny and ridicule the thousands of alien entity encounters and their flying machine sightings that are reported from all over the world every year and the fact that most encounters and sightings remain unreported, makes it even more difficult for us to accept and face the truth than it already is...
edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join