It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

ReptoAliens have no gonads?

Amazing!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Are you for real? Talk about beating a dead horse, but unfortunately that's not the case... since you return and return. I'll reply once more and shall have to ignore your further interference with collegial debate in this thread.

As per definition, a "postulate is a proposition that is not and cannot be proven within the system based on them." Logical positivism based upon semantic signs inferred from perceptions is only used as evidence for INDUCTION and not for DEDUCTION which relies upon symbolized meaning based upon belief systems. I am sorry, but you're dealing with a researcher in cognitive science, so you're barking up the wrong tree. And please leave mathematics out of it, if you don't mind. Nobody ever said that a gratuitous assertion was proof, and while the assertions of others might seem gratuitous to you, and that is your absolute right, you are way out of line affirming they are gratuitous in the absolute: they certainly are not gratuitous in my view, although they are most courteously given here 'freely' and without charge by a very esteemed ATS member, blocula.

Farewell, and see you in the science geek forums!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Amazing!

Thanks for showing everyone at ATS where your mind is located.

GS

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Pauligirl

I have different thoughts and ideas and i have varying types of theories and beliefs and sometimes they merge to form a clear and solid picture of reality and sometimes they remain seperate, transparent and perplexing,but what i believe is malleable,not etched in steel ...

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Then why do you present it all as if it is etched in steel? I think the above is just a lame excuse. You have two completely (ludicrous) ideas that you can't reconcile. Why should anyone take your ideas seriously when they conflict so badly?

Few do except for the minor smattering of people in this thread so no sweat, the sane and responsible still rule the world, Pauligirl.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by someotherguy

Satanic rituals generally take place at night,because thats when the earths magnetic field is most stable. During the day,electrically charged particles of the solar wind cause turbulence in the field, making interdimensional connection more difficult...

The Reptilian Blood Legacy > www.whale.to...

edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

There is another reason too. Shadow. Those that dwell in shadow and frequency cannot bear the light physically for some of them, but also metaphorically, exposing them.

This is about shadow though. Their horrendous torture opens up stargates and these beings feed off the pain and suffering and can walk in. They can't walk in, in broad daylight.

At night, in the shadows, that is where much of the threats and negative monitoring has occurred, and I've been aware of them.

I sleep with an indirect light on always.

For all the lucifereans twist on sunlight and trying to make the sun negative and Lucifer's return, that which they serve, avoids light like there's no tomorrow, for they who are supposedly Light to the mystery school advocates, truly cannot stand in its frequency, unless they start make some U-Turns.

And given infinity and the temporal nature of the school and the Breadth and Depth of Love our Spirit's Parents and Family have, they will one day make those U-Turns, and there are hands constantly reaching down in their pits.

No Loving Heart ever gives up on anyone.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

At night, in the shadows, that is where much of the threats and negative monitoring has occurred, and I've been aware of them. I sleep with an indirect light on always.

Could you post the pictures you have taken of these people? If they are so prevalent, surely you took a couple of pics with your cellphone.

Or anything else you can post, so far all we are getting are hearsay, a bunch of stories and ridiculous stick men drawings.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Amazing!

Thanks for showing everyone at ATS where your mind is located.

I am trying my best to wrap my head around this foolishness and gonadless 12' tall, Olympic sprinting Crocodile leathered folded-wings-on-back ReptoAliens come from your posts, not my imagination.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Halfway down page 25 in this thread,i posted 13 links pertaining to sightings,encounters and theories concerning reptilians and insectoids.When you,or anyone else has some time,read them,they reveal many eye and mind opening details,that will greatly assist those of us trying to understand the reality of those psychologically superior and technologically more advanced entities and what their earthly human agendas might actually be...

edit on 20-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Halfway down page 25 in this thread,i posted 13 links pertaining to sightings,encounters and theories concerning reptilians and insectoids.When you,or anyone else has some time,read them,they reveal many eye and mind opening details,that will greatly assist those of us trying to understand the reality of those psychologically superior and technologically more advanced entities and what their earthly human agendas might actually be...

edit on 20-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I read them, I've read hundreds of these reports. So what? Interesting, bizarrre, stupid...like a day at a retarded petting zoo.

Bottom line, real or not, it means nothing because nothing is solved.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Mothman

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mothman is a legendary creature reportedly seen in the Point Pleasant area of West Virginia from 15 November 1966 to 15 December 1967. The first newspaper report was published in the Point Pleasant Register dated 16 November 1966, entitled "Couples See Man-Sized Bird...Creature...Something".[1]

Mothman was introduced to a wider audience by Gray Barker in 1970,[2][3] later popularized by John Keel in his 1975 book The Mothman Prophecies, claiming that Mothman was related to a wide array of supernatural events in the area and the collapse of the Silver Bridge. The 2002 film The Mothman Prophecies, starring Richard Gere, was based on Keel's book.[4]

History

On Nov. 15, 1966, two young couples from Point Pleasant, Roger and Linda Scarberry, and Steve and Mary Mallette told police they saw a large white creature whose eyes "glowed red" when the car headlights picked it up. They described it as a "flying man with ten foot wings" following their car while they were driving in an area of town known as 'the TNT area', the site of a former World War II munitions plant.[5][6]

During the next few days, other people reported similar sightings. Two volunteer firemen who sighted it said it was a "large bird with red eyes". Mason County Sheriff George Johnson commented that he believed the sightings were due to an unusually large heron he termed a "#epoke". Contractor Newell Partridge told Johnson that when he aimed a flashlight at a creature in a nearby field its eyes glowed "like bicycle reflectors", and blamed buzzing noises from his television set and the disappearance of his German Shepherd dog on the creature.[7] Wildlife biologist Dr. Robert L. Smith at West Virginia University told reporters that descriptions and sightings all fit the Sandhill Crane, a large American crane almost as high as a man with a seven foot wingspan featuring circles of reddish coloring around the eyes, and that the bird may have wandered out of its migration route.

There were no Mothman reports in the immediate aftermath of the December 15, 1967 collapse of the Silver Bridge and the death of 46 people, giving rise to legends that the Mothman sightings and the bridge collapse were connected.[7][8][9]

BTW, I read "The Mothman Prophecies" by John Keel and it is a fantastic book! John Keel is a paranormal researcher who has traveled the world in search of mysteries, written several books and was/is a columnist in a magazine.

The mothman are a sub-species of winged-reptillian beings. It is also about the infamous threatning telephone call (that cannot be traced) before something bad happens to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

At night, in the shadows, that is where much of the threats and negative monitoring has occurred, and I've been aware of them. I sleep with an indirect light on always.

Could you post the pictures you have taken of these people? If they are so prevalent, surely you took a couple of pics with your cellphone.

Or anything else you can post, so far all we are getting are hearsay, a bunch of stories and ridiculous stick men drawings.

I see you' re analogy...or at least try to! If the pictures are sketches they are not good enough, but if they are good enough then they must be photoshopped.

In other words, and as you admitted, you can't find proof...because no proof is good enough!

Maybe you are trying too hard? Give it a rest and come back tomorrow when you feel better. Hopefully it will make more sense to you as it does to others. No disrespect intended as you seem very qualified to judge everything.

edit on 4/21/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi blocula,

We can wonder just how far the Reptilians and Insectoids wander, when they Walk Among Us. For there seems to be filmed evidence that some form of Alien ET is actually in the White House during press conferences. Here is an image of former United States President George W. Bush giving one such press conference, in which we can notice a reflection in the window to his left, which is to the right of the picture.

Here is a close up of that photo, which also exists in a television broadcast recording during which it can be seen to move. What I wonder is whether this is a typical Grey, or some form of Insectoid ET? I await your suggestions.

I will have to find the old thread in which I linked to the video, but maybe it is no longer on YouTube.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Mothman

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mothman is a legendary creature reportedly seen in the Point Pleasant area of West Virginia from 15 November 1966 to 15 December 1967. The first newspaper report was published in the Point Pleasant Register dated 16 November 1966, entitled "Couples See Man-Sized Bird...Creature...Something".[1]

Mothman was introduced to a wider audience by Gray Barker in 1970,[2][3] later popularized by John Keel in his 1975 book The Mothman Prophecies, claiming that Mothman was related to a wide array of supernatural events in the area and the collapse of the Silver Bridge. The 2002 film The Mothman Prophecies, starring Richard Gere, was based on Keel's book.[4]

Hi Earth Citizen 07,

Many thanks for that photo of an artist's rendition of the Mothman in sculpture. Do you know where it is, I'd like to go see it in person to see if its size is similar to the creature I saw. One thing is singular in this image, and it is that its torso is equally overbuilt tapering down to a proportionately narrow waist, and that his legs are thick and bent. I wonder if this isn't a descendant or cross-breed of the Draco Reptilian I saw? It has similar forms although it seems to be homonid and not reptoid. Also I wonder if the very broad torso and shoulders isn't due to having wings and needing this in order to fly? The legs would also need to be thick and bent to land without too much of a shock, and to bounce high enough to take flight. Thank you immensely for posting this!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
www.roadsideamerica.com...

Its at Point Pleasant, West Virginia.

Probably the inspiration for Jeeper's Creeper's the movie, and certainly has that Draco idea, or dragon type idea.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hi Earth Citizen 07,

Many thanks for that photo of an artist's rendition of the Mothman in sculpture. Do you know where it is, I'd like to go see it in person to see if its size is similar to the creature I saw. One thing is singular in this image, and it is that its torso is equally overbuilt tapering down to a proportionately narrow waist, and that his legs are thick and bent. I wonder if this isn't a descendant or cross-breed of the Draco Reptilian I saw? It has similar forms although it seems to be homonid and not reptoid. Also I wonder if the very broad torso and shoulders isn't due to having wings and needing this in order to fly? The legs would also need to be thick and bent to land without too much of a shock, and to bounce high enough to take flight. Thank you immensely for posting this!

Getsmart

You are quite welcome my friend. It happened in Point Pleasant, West Virginia from 15 November 1966 to 15 December 1967. 46 people died when a town bridge loaded with people and cars collapsed during the end of the mothman sightings.

This is no small case. West Virgina University and Pennsylvania State University academics were involved as well as USA Today newspaper. It does not get much more mainstream although many pseudo-academics were quick to dismiss everything as mundane and symptomatic.

There are variate types of reptillians, among them are the winged draco!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

www.roadsideamerica.com...

Its at Point Pleasant, West Virginia.

Probably the inspiration for Jeeper's Creeper's the movie, and certainly has that Draco idea, or dragon type idea.

I saw "Jeeper's Creeper's" years ago and still have parts of it etched in my mind, BUT

The best movie by far is "The Mist" inspired by Stephen King

And you guessed it.....blocula's favorite theme....Giant Insectoids!! But the theme appears to be "some irresponsible scientists either mutated normal insects or opened a portal for those already existing". Then the tanks roll in to clean-up the area, after everyone more or less commits suicide and/or gets gobbled up.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And Jeeper's Creeper's based on mothman.......

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Back to the ET collusion with the US Government, here is more form the net.

This is the video in which you can observe the Alien hangin' in the room with the totally controlled President of the United States under his close scrutiny.

Another press conference with similar footage of an ET in the background, this time not seen by reflection, but through the window.

They sure seem to keep close tabs on "Trailblazer" which was the Secret Service code name for George W. Bush. Maybe it was in reference to his being a ROBOTOID Remote Controlled by Aliens, evidenced by the back mounted control box seen in this photo taken in his 'Trailblazer'?

GS

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Nice photos and videos. Seems pretty legit to me.......

If I told you I accidently took a picture of a flying saucer at a barbecue party with friends would you believe me?

Too bad I lost it after moving from the old house. The weird part is that I could NOT see a damm thing before snapping the picture IN BROAD DAYLIGHT! It was only after I developed the film that I saw the rough sketch of the craft.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Many thanks for that photo of an artist's rendition of the Mothman in sculpture.

It's a statue and a cheap one at that.

One thing is singular in this image, and it is that its torso is equally overbuilt tapering down to a proportionately narrow waist, and that his legs are thick and bent. I wonder if this isn't a descendant or cross-breed of the Draco Reptilian I saw?

It's a Mothman, one of a kind.

It has similar forms although it seems to be homonid and not reptoid.

Bad news, this POS statue is not at all what the real legendary Mothman looked like.

Also I wonder if the very broad torso and shoulders isn't due to having wings and needing this in order to fly?

The wings didn't move on Mothman.

The legs would also need to be thick and bent to land without too much of a shock, and to bounce high enough to take flight.

Seriously, why not look up The Mothman before you go off on a tangent?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join