It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful pictures of Jesus and Heaven, etc. painted by self-taught 12-year-old girl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well regardless of what Jesus looks like. When he returns it won't matter what he looks like cuz you wont be able to see him. Better get a good pair of sunglasses because looking at him will blind you.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The part of the video that caught my attention wasn't the paintings. It was the part where she had been raised in an atheist home and started having visions about God and Jesus without ever knowing who they were. Obviously God called on her to be a witness. Children can see what we cannot because their hearts are not jaded like an adults are, they see the truth when many of us are taught that truth is a lie.

It was an inspirational video to be sure. S+F.

we live in a predominately christian society. If anything i think it's more likely she's lying because she doesn't want god to torture her family day and night for an eternity. such a loving god i know.

She's got some mad skills though, can't deny her that

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by avriel
No doubt about it she is extremely talented ! However she has been "contaminated" by religion in some way, there is one sure giveaway that somebody somewhere has spoken about "anglicised" christianity in her vicinity. She is painting Jesus as a white man. Think about it she has that much talent and she can place exactly what she sees on the canvas with amazing detail yet she can not get the colour of a mans skin correct. Somebody somewhere has spoken to her about christianity or she has at least come into contact with christian propoganda leaflets, paintings or books at a young age.

I think its more the fact that almost everyone on the planet knows what the western image of jesus is supposed to look like.. even for atheists or non Christians , unless of course she was locked in a cellar most of her life..

nice video op..
she is a truely talented young lady, hopefully she progresses with her talent and uses it to better her life... maybe this is one name to look for in the future..

People's thinking that Jesus is a white guy should have faded by now. That old contemoprary ideal is an old english way of teaching "if the Pope is French, then Jesus is English" as seen on the movie "A Knight's Tale" but was a literal belief. i think we all know by now that he was an Israelite and had middle eastern features. The only "white" people travelling through that area would have been people coming from China along the Silk Road to trade.

you know jesus was a direct descendant of david? David was described as having green eyes and ruby skin
edit on 3-12-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If you posted this in the UFO and Aliens section, people could see this in different light.

The way she described where she was, it sounded like it was like a different level. The part about the colors especially. Is Eden a different dimension or higher consciousness?

There is a mayan tale that said: one day, the god(s) created men out of corn, but the men could see too far(think about the third eye), and then a mist was blown over their eyes. They could no longer see "higher consciousness"
This is a metaphor similar to that of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were created by god, but were banished from the heavens to Earth. Think of heavens and eden as the result of being able to be in a different dimension or higher consciousness. Not the same exact metaphor, but there are similarities.

The story said religion wasn't present in the home, and the girl had an "experience" or "vision".
maybe the girl is connected to a higher world.

side note: If you believe in Aliens and enjoy researching them like me, you're aware of the species that look exactly like us, so much they could walk with us and stay unnoticed. just food for thought.
edit on 3-12-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Yeah i've heard that

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This story is the most powerful example of "The Age to Come" I have ever seen. I am overcome with joy and completely fearless for the first time in my life.

Every metaphysical teaching that resonates with me says, "We are each and every one of us the physical expression and embodiment of God on the physical plane. We have unlimited and infinite power for love and creation or fear and destruction. All that separates us from our divine potential is the knowledge thereof."

As the veil comes down, as it has for this blessed child, it will become increasingly apparent how we have allowed ourselves to be deceived. The time is coming for those individuals who continue to enslave their brothers to come clean or suffer the natural consequences of further separation from the Source.

God has blessed us immeasurably with this 3D school. The time for final exams and graduation is near.

This story has made my entire year perfect. Love to ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
She's about 17 now; here's more vid's of her www.akiane.com...

I got a copy of her book some years ago, -and after reading it - dismissed her as a new age hoax! (until I see some real proof of her claimed talent...)

When looking at the “Wonder” Time Lapse -video, I was impressed by her basic and clean technique, but still curious; why she does not clean her brushes during the painting-process, why does she not use medium and varnish, where did the paint came from - saw no tubes, why so detailed but still an absence of shadows and texture, and why do the paint looks dry when applied - almost as they were printed....?

She's clearly being thought some skills, but something's fishy -and it ain't fish!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

There was a lengthy thread on this a few weeks ago. The OP was a lot more detailed and informative, you should try to find it yourself.

But anyway, a few posts up someone said this is a great example of "the age to come" , it gives me great hope.
edit on 3-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Amazing.

Too bad when you go to YouTube and try to paste it into Facebook like I was going to, it displays a spam message. The things people will do for affiliate clicks. Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Can someone post the pictures for those of us that can't/won't watch the video?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

The paint could be tempera(sp?), not acrylic. Tempera is very dense and covers a large amount of surface area by itself. I never used water with it and just had a bunch of different paintbrushes when using tempera.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I found this quote discussing the "talents" of Akiane by an anonymous acquaintance of the family.

Akiane's mother Ferelli Krameric was a friend and neighbor of my mom when her family lived in coal Creek Canyon, Colorado during 2002/2003. She was also associated with the Boulder Colorado "Urantia Book" Religious organization, of which my mother is a member. We believe that there are many questionable circumstances surrounding Akiane's status as a child prodigy. Firstly, her mother is a painter in very much the same vein. In fact, one of the paintings on Akiane's website is virtually identical to a piece which was hanging in their living room, and was represented to us as being created by Ferelli. Also, Ferelli was avidly searching for a model for a portrait of Jesus that SHE wanted to paint. She constantly talked about Akiane being the second coming of Christ; time traveling, unusual dreams, profetic quotes, etc. To us, the child acted and spoke as a normal seven year old kid. When her mother would conduct such rantings about the child, Akiane appeared upset and annoyed about the stories.
~Anonymous

I'm not buying the prodigy status. If she really is being invoked by divine inspiration, why sell the paintings for thousands of dollars if they're being inspired by God? Wouldn't you donate the entire piece to charity or something less materialistic than selling it for so much money? Just my 2 cents.

edit on 4-12-2011 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I remember seeing her involved in an Indigo Children documentary. Her skill as an artist is unquestionable, but it's good to remind people that just because you are predisposed in a particular skill, and have received support upon the realization of your predisposition, DOES NOT make you another form of human evolution. The implications of such thinking, is a slippery slope, culminating in the belief of individual superiority over peers who do not share the same predisposition. One doesn't have to look far back into history to realize the threat associated with these beliefs. Don't tell me I don't understand the concepts of crystal children or indigo children, because I do, I find the notion rather interesting actually, however, she is just a person, with a gift, no more, no less. She's different, just like everybody else.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
this is also in a documentary called Indigo Evolution

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm not religious but her art work has a way of touching your soul. Simply amazing!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thank You so much for sharing this beautiful video - it has added something so positive to my life. I am an artist too and appreciate the art of the truly inspirational and creative and this child surpasses all. Thankyou! S&F

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Very cool. It would be nice to have that talent. Then again it would be nice not to be as jaded as I am. I didn't know God looked like Kenny Loggins.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I don't know if I buy this. Can one really go from this:

to this:

in three years?

The prices on her website go up to 3 million dollars.
Also now her younger brother is some kind of an amazing poet.
I know this isn't outside the realm of possibility but it seems disingenuous to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

wow her jesus looks very eeriely like my Hubby...same facial structure, big eyebrows, lashes, hands, same hair and even creeper the green eyes...same to the tee shade....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Oh my Gosh there is a tear running down my cheek as type this! That is one of the most beautiful and touching stories ever! Thankyou so much for posting this! WOW!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join