It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My IQ is 10..I am so glad...your IQ is...!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm so dumb, I can't even spell I.Q.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
here is a link to an IQ test
www.a.com...

but it is very difficult ! sorry

it starts with this complicated question - i think it's only for blonds

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

www.ahajokes.com...
edit on 3-12-2011 by bestintentions because: (no reason given)
Yes very difficult,I failed ,I didn't know how to proceed,I can answer only if it has both A and B to check!And it's also hypnotic with double [img].
edit on 3-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: [img]

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The IQ number is actually a secret test to expose the dissidents and enemies of democracy!
It's well known that every rebellious thought will raise your IQ score with 0.5 points or so. The standard IQ is, indeed, 10, yet that is the consequence of all those unhealthy thoughts against your parents as a teenager. Still, it is acceptable in our degraded society.

All of you people, with an IQ higher than 10 are busted! Shame on you!

As for me, I'm proud to say that I work hard to maintain my IQ at the steady level of 2.5. (nobody is perfect). Therefore I was promised a 10% tax reduction and a free meal at MacDonalds at my 90th anniversary. I have such a good life!
It's worth being a good citizen.

edit on 3-12-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I'm so dumb, I can't even spell I.Q.
Don't try to spell it just imagine it.In the front of your eyes,Focus on the image and is yours hypnotic IQ....10!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
in the end I did it fonetically (sp.)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

it's also hypnotic with double [img]

i know. it just proves i'm amongst to lucky who pass the 'be a possible politician'-test.

but maybe i fail because i argued often with the ATS technicians why this happens every time when i post a picture. maybe it is them who pass the 'be a possible politician'-test.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
on a related note.
The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the United States Capital

Supreme Court rules no Nativity scene in DC

The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the United States ' Capital this Christmas season.

This isn't for any religious reason. They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in the Nation's Capitol.

A search for a Virgin continues.

There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

it's also hypnotic with double [img]

i know. it just proves i'm amongst to lucky who pass the 'be a possible politician'-test.

but maybe i fail because i argued often with the ATS technicians why this happens every time when i post a picture. maybe it is them who pass the 'be a possible politician'-test.
I don't know what to do my head just keep hits the walls!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

careful !! that might rise your IQ

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I know this one!
Do I get the prize?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This boys IQ is ruffly 130, but i did guess on the last 2 questions because the test got quite boring

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

careful !! that might rise the IQ
From 10 to 11!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I know this one!
Do I get the prize?

Yes you have an IQ!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
This boys IQ is ruffly 130, but i did guess on the last 2 questions because the test got quite boring
Good for you I am really glad but be careful they might steal it from you!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
The entire modern IQ system is flawed, and shouldn't be taken seriously. If we're going by the more modern Ratio IQ, which is the common IQ system used today, I'm around a 155-167, but if we based my intelligence on the original system of IQ = 100 X Mental Age/Age in Years, I would be about a 145, which seems more accurate, as intelligence should be based on personal intelligence not on percentile rankings.
That being said, I do agree that most politicians are legally retarded, so I see the point of your OP.

That original system had even more flaws than our current one....
E.g. it is terribly inaccurate for younger kids. When you're 2 years behind in the 1st grade, you'd be considered retarded, but most kids that young end up catching up and becoming average. If you use that system, you'd classify people retarded who aren't.
For someone with such a high IQ, you should know this...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Everyone is a genius on the internet. I thought everyone knew that?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
FOUND IT
I finally found the test and I am off the charts.
my score was 13,653
ha, I knew I was the smartest one here.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

how on earth did you find the test ?

was it this test ?

Intelligence Test Instructions: Write each of your answers down, it makes a difference! You will be allowed 10 minutes to complete the test. Write your answers in the spaces provided. Are you ready ? What is the time? Start.
1) Some months have 30 days,some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days? ____________________
2) If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken? ____________________
3) I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm? ____________________
4) Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?____________________
5) A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left? ___________________
6) If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first? ____________________
7) A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What color is the bear? ____________________
8) Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have? ___________________
9) How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark? ____________________
10) If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped at Pittsburg to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the name of the driver? ____________________

Answers in the following article - no cheating now! GOOD LUCK!

www.lifeisajoke.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join