It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My IQ is 10..I am so glad...your IQ is...!

page: 3
9
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


I can promise your IQ is much higher than 10. If it was 10, you wouldn't be on ATS at all. You'd probably still be trying to figure out how to feed yourself.

As fugitive said, the whole IQ system is flawed anyway.

A promise is a promise...!




posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
the government test said my IQ was 118 other test i have took say 127 and 119 so who knows im guessing close to 120 so me and mitt romney would be a close race
The reading part of the state test said I was at a masters degree or higher reading comprehension but my math was only at 9 grade lvl never was to good at math. Im one of those people you will call if you were on game show and needed a useless answer to a useless question
. I seem to know alot about nothing.
edit on 3-12-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the government test said my IQ was 118 other test i have took say 127 and 119 so who knows im guessing close to 120 so me and mitt romney would be a close race
Don't believe in tests believe in Force,may the force be with you...!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaruto666
reply to post by caladonea
 


IQ 136

2nd ............


That is a good solid number...good for you!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Politicians are good people



you must have an IQ of 10 lol

mine was 134 a couple years ago, aint checked it since though



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Politicians are good people



you must have an IQ of 10 lol

mine was 134 a couple years ago, aint checked it since though
Yes my IQ is 10 as you see...as about your IQ you can buy an IQ checker is not that expensive,it also measure your blood pressure and glucose!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
[mnah, you can do free online IQ tests, i remember it also said i had a creative inteligance. whatever that meens, cant be for my spelling though lol



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by diamondsmith
[mnah, you can do free online IQ tests, i remember it also said i had a creative inteligance. whatever that meens, cant be for my spelling though lol
Creative "inteligance" means that you are not obligated to make a big effort to think like us with IQ 10 which is a big advantage in life!

edit on 3-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: h



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


wooooo go me



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


wooooo go me
haaaaa ga heee,men you are so intelligent!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
doh, IQ test?
that explains it.
I wanted to take one and for 2 days I kept typing in "QI" test and couldn't find it in the links.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
doh, IQ test?
that explains it.
I wanted to take one and for 2 days I kept typing in "QI" test and couldn't find it in the links.
You are in!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


Welcome to the future friends!!!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
IQ 154 averaged from 5 different tests including the MENSA test. although i do have to say the MENSA test more measures your education level rather than general intelligence and i dont like that one at all.
That said, IQ tests can be rather misleading as most are timed and speed of cognition and replies are just as relevant as the correct answers.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg
 
aguuuuu



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The truley intelligent don't reveal their IQ.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
The truley intelligent don't reveal their IQ.
I am not truley intelligent,that's why I reveal it...!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


*laughs* I am sure your smarter then you give yourselfcredit for.

IQ doesnt measure all intelligence. My stbxh could barely read but he could take out a transmission, rebuild it and have it running without ever doing it in his life before. He had a knack for reading the instructions once and doing something complicated.



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


*laughs* I am sure your smarter then you give yourselfcredit for.

IQ doesnt measure all intelligence. My stbxh could barely read but he could take out a transmission, rebuild it and have it running without ever doing it in his life before. He had a knack for reading the instructions once and doing something complicated.
Just read the entire thread....I sh..t my pants of so much laughing!



posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
here is a link to an IQ test
www.a.com...

but it is very difficult ! sorry

it starts with this complicated question - i think it's only for blonds





www.ahajokes.com...
edit on 3-12-2011 by bestintentions because: (no reason given)


 



edit on 6-12-2011 by Ahabstar because: Fixed bbcode



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join