It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a nice surprise from my bf!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Congartulations!!

Your ring is beautiful, you are a very lcuky woman to have found your soulmate.

I too have found my soulmate and see this on the cards for me in the future, and i understand about marring your best friend. My partner and i have only been together for 2 years now but have knowen him for coming up 7 years , and he was there for me throughout my last relationship and i too for him in his last relationship. We helped each other get through all the tough times and were very close.

Took us about a year to finally sort out what we wanted and have now been happily together since. I love the fact that he knows about my past pretty much everthing about me (even the things i don't want him to know) and it make the relationship so much stronger, as it was built on a solid foundation. I put on alot of weight during my past relationship so my body was no where near perfect! Still isn't but it is nice to know that he loves me no matter what, although i am not big anymore i lost all the weight after i split with my ex i feel and look fantatic but it's nice to know he never judged me for it.

I knew he was my soulmate from the day i met him, and will love him for the rest of my days!

once again Congratulations to you and you partner may the world bring you more happiness then ever!!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nice ring, your a lucky gal. I also love the nails, not to sound weird but you have very nice hands too. I am not so lucky though, having drifted in and out of a few relationships over the years, I am again single.
I believe I have met my soulmate but one of us has always been in a relationship while the other was single so it never really happened.
He makes my heart beat, gives me courage and strength and makes me feel alive. He is also one of my best friends.
It is to late now as he is engaged to a lovely girl who does deserve a good man like him so I guess I'll keep wandering until I find the one, I just hope we do have more than one soulmate because sometimes it does get lonely being alone.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
congrats ! it's nice to hear something happy on here!
If he's your best friend now, he always will be.
I believe I had found my soul mate and most definately my best friend. Sadly he passed young, but we had 15 beautiful years together.
So enjoy every single day, best wishes !

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Promise, pffft. He should MAN UP and ask for your hand!

It's a BEAUTIFUL ring. I love that style.

Nice nails girllfrannn. haha

Congratulations!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
it is a promise ring. Its a promise that while I am over seas supporting our American space interests I will be a good boy. Plus, this poor gal has been jerked around by some real douche bags. I want her to know not to worry, that wont happen again.

BTW, im her BF.

I grew up with a good mom and dad and will make sure this gal is taken care of for life. Its how I was raised. I love her very much and even embrace her wild as pyramid power plant crazy ideas, lol (love you hun).

She is a true American strong willed beauty. Now good luck finding one of those. I'm very happy and cant even begin to explain how I feel. Sweetest gal east of the Mississippi, no lie.
edit on 0937 by ASC Nole because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASC Nole
it is a promise ring. Its a promise that while I am over seas supporting our American space intrests I will be a good boy. Plus, this poor gal has been jerked around by some real douche bags. I want her to know not to worry, that wont happen again.

Honey you are the best! I will not worry with you or else it's the cave! LOL!

BTW, im her BF.

I grew up with a good mom and dad and will make sure this gal is taken care of for life. Its how I was raised. I love her very much and even embrace her wild as pyrmid power plany crazy ideas, lol (love you hun).

Yes you were and I know you do

Oh my pyramid power plant?! HAHA oh btw, the pyramids are a power plant
hehe (love you too)

She is a true American strong willed beauty. Now good luck finding one of those. Im very happy and cant even begin to explain how I feel. Sweetest gal east of the Mississippi, no lie.

Thanks honey. You are the sweetest yourself! I am quite happy with you as you know and I couldn't have asked for a better partner and best friend. Thanks for everything, it means more than you could ever know.

btw the pyramids are a power source......hehe

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
lol, Hunny bunny. sorry to break it to you. I helped build the power plant we use at my radar, we kick out 4.0 Megawatts if need be. that can power 40,000 US homes. No offense, till you show a flow chat on how high voltage gets form point A to B, youz a dreamer. Sexiest dreamer I know tho!

I dont know a person here so ill keep it short. you are the best thing ever. I have traveled all over this tiny carbon based planet and you are a keeper. xoxoxox.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASC Nole
lol, Hunny bunny. sorry to break it to you. I helped build the power plant we use at my radar, we kick out 4.0 Megawatts if need be. that can power 40,000 US homes. No offense, till you show a flow chat on how high voltage gets form point A to B, youz a dreamer. Sexiest dreamer I know tho!

LMAO! HAHA! Hey at least I didn't say aliens built them lol. I may like crazy hair guy but I don't believe everything he says is accurate. He gets a bit off track so to speak at times with the whole "it's aliens."

There is nothing wrong with dreaming!

I dont know a person here so ill keep it short. you are the best thing ever. I have traveled all over this tiny carbon based planet and you are a keeper. xoxoxox.

Not true you know me!
This was semi short but I'm shorter

You are a keeper as well honey! The world works in mysterious ways for sure!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Congartulations to both of you!

I hope Mblah's new domestic arrangement won't cut down on her posting time here...or maybe we can convert ASC Nole into a more obsessive poster too.

Best wishes for your new life together!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

congratulations!!

is a promise ring the same as an engagement ring?

Anyway... what a great surprise!! and that means ... 'Your getting married?'

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Congrats! I haven't known you long, but I know enough that you are a wonderful lady! I'm so happy for you and that lucky man. This post brought happy tears to my eyes, may you two spend the rest of your days together in bliss.

Now lets get him to post too...lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Congrats! I haven't known you long, but I know enough that you are a wonderful lady! I'm so happy for you and that lucky man. This post brought happy tears to my eyes, may you two spend the rest of your days together in bliss.

Now lets get him to post too...lol.

Thanks Stone!!!
I am quite happy and couldn't ask for more.

Hehe he did post a few posts above

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne

Congartulations!!

Your ring is beautiful, you are a very lcuky woman to have found your soulmate.

Thank you and yes I am very lucky....

I too have found my soulmate and see this on the cards for me in the future, and i understand about marring your best friend. My partner and i have only been together for 2 years now but have knowen him for coming up 7 years , and he was there for me throughout my last relationship and i too for him in his last relationship. We helped each other get through all the tough times and were very close.

Awe congrats to you too! That is wonderful!

Took us about a year to finally sort out what we wanted and have now been happily together since. I love the fact that he knows about my past pretty much everthing about me (even the things i don't want him to know) and it make the relationship so much stronger, as it was built on a solid foundation. I put on alot of weight during my past relationship so my body was no where near perfect! Still isn't but it is nice to know that he loves me no matter what, although i am not big anymore i lost all the weight after i split with my ex i feel and look fantatic but it's nice to know he never judged me for it.

Yup it sure is great to have someone who really loves you and not this image they want you to be. I have never had anyone love me unconditionally for who I am 100%. It is a great feeling because I can finally just be me.

I knew he was my soulmate from the day i met him, and will love him for the rest of my days!

once again Congratulations to you and you partner may the world bring you more happiness then ever!!

It's weird the day we met I had this gut feeling I couldn't explain and well I guess it was knowing he was my one and only. One time when he came home we hung out all day and it was great and at that moment I knew how I felt for him but didn't say anything still! The thing is we met when I was with someone else so we just became close friends. I was happy but not fully and he helped me see the truth even though I didn't want to. We never really said how we felt til a year later and I am very glad we both finally did. It is literally like i have been with him my entire life. There is nothing i can't tell him, he makes me feel very secure, loved, needed and wanted.

Thanks for the kind words and best of wishes to you and your partner! Glad you found yours as well

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Thank you

I believe everyone has more than one type of soul mate
you will find your true soul mate!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

congratulations!!

is a promise ring the same as an engagement ring?

Anyway... what a great surprise!! and that means ... 'Your getting married?'

Yea pretty much.

We have been discussing marriage, weddings and babies since we have been together. We will be getting married, he said he will propose next. He of course wants to surprise me and honestly it freaks me out! Nobody ever surprises me! He lives overseas so I'd freak (of excitement) if he just showed up one day.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Congartulations to both of you!

I hope Mblah's new domestic arrangement won't cut down on her posting time here...or maybe we can convert ASC Nole into a more obsessive poster too.

Best wishes for your new life together!

HAHA!!

I have tried to get him to post more but I think I have a little more time on my hands than he does. I got him to join to begin with. I knew he'd like the board even if he only read it.

Thanks Silent!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Fail! sorry
edit on 4-12-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

It's weird the day we met I had this gut feeling I couldn't explain and well I guess it was knowing he was my one and only. One time when he came home we hung out all day and it was great and at that moment I knew how I felt for him but didn't say anything still! The thing is we met when I was with someone else so we just became close friends. I was happy but not fully and he helped me see the truth even though I didn't want to. We never really said how we felt til a year later and I am very glad we both finally did.

It is literally like i have been with him my entire life. There is nothing i can't tell him, he makes me feel very secure, loved, needed and wanted.

And that is the most important thing in a relationship, you have to be you and feel comfortable or it will never work. It's awesome that your partner loves you unconditionally it's an amazing feeling knowing you have found that person that makes you feel so special and happy. I love the fact that i wake up everyday knowing when i go to sleep at night i always have him. In your case you go to sleep knowing you will have this amazing guy to share all the wonderful things in life with ( Utill he comes home then you get to snuggle very night like me
hehe)

I totally understand that gut feeling, It takes control over you kind of like deja vu. And i am the same as you love how you can just hang out with him all day, talking to eachother and being able to be honest with eachother and really get to know each other . Even though you both were in relationships before hand and had each other to help you to see yourself in a new light and help show you the things you need to see and put things in a different perspective.
And once again i am the smae me and my partner didn't tell each other how we felt either we just would hang out everyday, talk even though he would have a few other girls around, he knew i was the one. One night it finally happend he kissed me and it was the most AMAZING kiss just the feeling's i got, the rush and the chills up my spine i knew we were ment to be!.

That has to be every girls dream and i am so happy that you feel this way, and that your partner really knows how to treat a lady!. It also gives hope to all the other people out there that there really is someone out there waiting and when you find that person never let them go!

And no thank you for the wonderful post that made my day i love hearing about the happiness instead of the usual doom and gloom all the time you are an amazing woman love words can't express how happy you must be just enjoy all the wonderful moments to come!. You deserve it!!

ETA: sorry still learning some of my replys are in the qutoed txt i was trying to do it as you did your reply but i couldn't hope you catch my drift lol

edit on 4-12-2011 by karmajayne because: im still learning lol

edit on 4-12-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It is funny though how were were such good friends first and now we are planning a wedding and talking babies! I always say you should marry your best friend and well I will be.

I did the same, and it's remarkable how easy it is to transition from one to the other, isn't it? I married my best friend 8 years ago (come January)...and we've been very happy together.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

He lives overseas?

Marry him; live with him full-time for a year or two; drink up all the good, bad, and ugly... and then come back and spew forth your heart-felt enthusiasm.

Everything ends--especially relationships.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join