It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a nice surprise from my bf!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well my bf was home for the month of November and surprised me with this:

It's a promise ring
although we have discussed marriage and everything already and we will be getting married, probably around 2013.

I knew he wanted to get me a ring like this and it was really sweet that he picked it because it's definitely my style. I had told him previously I didn't need a ring to know how he felt but he wanted to do it and I'm glad he did. He lives overseas and everytime I look at it I think of him and smile...that is what he wanted he said

I have not had the greatest luck in love most of my life til now. I am 1000% happy and couldn't have asked for a better man in my life. The universe works in mysterious ways that is for sure! I may not like some parts of my past but those parts brought me my soul mate and one and only so I like to think the universe had a reason for the path I was on previously! Things honestly couldn't be better and I couldn't be happier. Things are starting to go the right way! I'm 33 and loving my 30's.....

It is funny though how were were such good friends first and now we are planning a wedding and talking babies! I always say you should marry your best friend and well I will be. It is nice to have someone who really does know you, all the good and bad parts and still wants you, all of you. My man knows everything about me and he knows about my last relationship, heck he was there for me thru the entire mess and aftermath. He truly is a blessing and I thank the universe for us finding each other that one afternoon where we discussed Mars, the Moon, aliens and smartphones for hours...Oh and Star Wars

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: Congratulations and good luck to both of you!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you very much OL

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

woo hoo, great ring !! Even your nails are so pretty snd sparkly :p nd such youthful looking hands

"we will be getting married, probably around 2013"

hehe i would just to let 2012 blow over and wut not haha :p

i wish ur taste in shoes was a nice as ur finger nails designs ^^ :p Happy for ya

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
F & S!! CONGRATS!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

LOL yea I did my nails earlier that day too lol so they were done at the right time!

HAHA I love my shoes

Thank you

Yea I joked with him about December 21, 2012 and he said no doomsday stuff haha!

Love the vid

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Remember that Mama does weddings.If we are all still
here in 2013,I volunteer to help with your wedding.How
about that shade of blue a pair of your heels is in?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Very nice.
Congratulations. I hope it all goes well.
I hope the day of your wedding they'll be cooking for you (you'll be judging every plate lol).
Very nice ring.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Congratulations..
May you have many happy years together.. And many children..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thanks for brightening my day.

Hope you guys continue to be happy for the rest of your days

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Just saw the pic and haven't read any.
But you boyfriend can do some awesome manicuring!!

Oh the ring!
Gratz btw.
Luck has nothing to do with it, if you were wasting time with the wrong one, this guy would not be in your life.
All is working as intended, enjoy it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Remember that Mama does weddings.If we are all still
here in 2013,I volunteer to help with your wedding.How
about that shade of blue a pair of your heels is in?

Thanks Mama!!
Oh you know I will be here!

I would like that blue shade involved yes in some way! It's a very pretty color and blue is a favorite of mine!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Thanks!!

Haha actually nobody will be cooking for it. I want to do what my mom did and cook it myself and have people bring a dish. It was AWESOME and there was so much food and so many different kinds. It was great.

I dont see the point in paying all that money to have someone else cook food with a limited menu so people have to pick between two things to eat. I'd rather have a few different kinds of foods for everyone.....For what those places charge for catering I could do it myself lol I have been to a few weddings done this way and I felt it was the most cost efficient and you have more of a choice of food.

It's funny cause a few others have made comments about how I'd supervise the cooking lol well in a sense I will be!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Just saw the pic and haven't read any.
But you boyfriend can do some awesome manicuring!!

HAHA!!

Oh the ring!
Gratz btw.
Luck has nothing to do with it, if you were wasting time with the wrong one, this guy would not be in your life.
All is working as intended, enjoy it.

Thank you and yes I agree, all is working as intended!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

A man who loves Star Wars....LOL. Congrats! Thanks for sharing. Good luck to both of you!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
YAY!!, Congrats to you and your BF!, cute nails too! :-)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Congradulations........

your man has excellent taste

oh and by the way, I was admiring your nails before I saw the ring LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
YAY!!, Congrats to you and your BF!, cute nails too! :-)

And to Bluemirage,

LOL it's funny people mention my nails every time they see that pic. I did them myself. I'd rather do them myself then pay 40 to have them done.

Thank you to both

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hugs for you my friend! I married my best friend 32 years ago. I am soooo happy for you! Beautiful ring and I like your nail decorations too!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Congrats. Dont ever marry anyone who is not your best friend first. Thats the unwritten law. The rest will just be big dissapointments.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join