It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain very likely to call it quits tomorrow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Following this :
GREAT NEWS! "Herman Cain said to be ‘reassessing’ campaign"

Finally, that sellout, liar, pro-FED sellout will get off the stage... Perry, Newt and that hack Romney need to do the same too.

Herman Cain To Make ‘Major Announcement’ About Campaign Tomorrow

Tomorrow could be the last day of Herman Cain’s wild ride through the presidential contest.

NBC News reports Cain is making a “major announcement” about his campaign on Saturday in Georgia, just a day after he headed home to Atlanta to meet with his wife in person following allegations that he had a 13-year affair with a woman. Cain confirmed the news at a South Carolina campaign stop Friday.

The Washington Post reports Cain will give advance word about what’s he’s doing to a group of donors and supporters in Atlanta tomorrow before making a public announcement. One of those invited by Cain told the Post he “believes that Cain is likely to announce he is ending his candidacy.”

Please please please please please... one less moron on the stage... PLEASE.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Weird, I just woke up a bit ago and I had dream about this very thing.

According to my dream, he is going to run for senate instead and his announcement was responded to with resounding boo's from the crowd.

Personally speaking, and dream aside: good riddance!
edit on 3-12-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Knowing this guy's shenanigans, he isn't going anywhere.

Cain building all of this hype just to drop out would be like Apple deciding not to open their doors on the day of a new iPhone launch.

Consider this a tactic on measuring your true support level and getting those one's feeling desperate. Nothing grabs more attention from supporters than the thought that their candidate would leave the race.

If he was gonna drop out, he'd just do it, like Pawlenty, instead of announcing a possibility of it.

And besides, there is just too much going on for this guy to see it necessary to drop out. I mean, what better exposure than being a presidential candidate...

I do hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Good, being a quitter is not a trait I look for in a President.

Thats loser type S!^%

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, I was wrong

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Awe...no more Nein! Nein! Nein!

All joking aside. I bet he endorses the Grinch..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just stepping aside for the inevitable.

Gingrich 2012.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Just stepping aside for the inevitable.

Gingrich 2012.

Yeah like that hack has any chances of getting in.

PLEASE. Gingrich is worse than Obama. And everybody in America knows it. The guy is total low life scum.

new topics

top topics

join