It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate approves bill legalizes sodomy and bestiality in US military

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
So, while I agree with both points, there is still a huge cloud of hypocrisy. We can murder 1000s of wolves or wild mustangs and it isn't a crime, but sex with a Great Dane is a crime? Even if the dog enjoyed it, LOL!

I said earlier, I'll be happy to support the law against bestiality, as soon as we prosecute other heinous offenses toward animals.

Ancient traditions and religions view sexuality as a sacred spiritual act, much more so than eating. A civilized person should have learned that by killing and eating animals a human demonstrates their superiority to them, by mating and having sex to animals they put themselves on the same level as them.

Those who do not believe that humans are above animals but rather see them as equal, will also tend more to see killing/eating them as worse than having sex with them.

Of course I dont favor cruelty to animals, but that doesn't mean I want to hump them.

The fact that you do not really believe what you have been saying in this thread is demonstrated by the simple fact that you eat their meat but do not make love to them.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join