It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate approves bill legalizes sodomy and bestiality in US military

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I'm growing quite tired of you.

Please scroll up to where I copied your original question and answered it.

Now, you replied with this:

Of, course eating is part of survival, but that doesn't justify cannibalism. The necessity of eating doesn't explain why it's socially acceptable to kill and eat an animal, but not have sex with it.

How am I supposed to answer you when you keep changing your question?

Eating for survival doesn't justify cannibalism? Are you serious? Have you ever seen the movie "Alive"?
www.imdb.com...

Now, I'm done going around in circles with you. My answers are never going to be good enough for you.
I think bestiality is wrong, you don't.
I get it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
When you invade countries for no other reason than corporate greed and slaughter millions in the process; what's a little bestiality compared to that?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I also don't see thepoint in making it illegal.

Don't see any logical reason to make it illegal.

Bestiality should be illegal because its non-consentual sex until we learn to become horse-whisperers and communicate with animals.

Non-consentual sex is rape. Not forcing ourselves on others should actually be basic human understanding but judging from reading this thread I guess its not.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Bestiality should be illegal because its non-consentual sex until we learn to become horse-whisperers and communicate with animals.

Non-consentual sex is rape. Not forcing ourselves on others should actually be basic human understanding but judging from reading this thread I guess its not.

Killing and eating an animal is murder and cannibalism. Putting animals in zoos and aquariums is kidnap and false imprisonment. Keeping a bird or rodent in a cage is torture and slavery.

Clearly, in society, it's generally considered acceptable to treat animals in a way that would be illegal and immoral to treat fellow human beings.

So why - other than Moral Outrage at the actions of the perpetrator - do people get so hypocritically precious about someone having sex with an animal ?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

There was a story not so long ago in my local news about a number of donkeys that had been raped in farmers fields. I felt really sorry for these poor donkey's who had been violated in such a way. Bit sad that these types of things happen, but as they say round these parts, there's nowt so strange as folk.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I can't understand the people that knock beastiality.
I picked up a real fox last night.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I agree with what Sherlock said right after you.

I think it is far less cruel to have sex with an animal than it is to raise them in a tiny cage, pump the full of hormones and antibiotics, grow them to a nice plump juvenile age, and then industrially murder them on an assembly line one after another with each seeing what is going to happen multiple times before it is their turn.

And, "consensual sex" doesn't exist in the animal world. It is always rape. Female dogs and lionesses and hens are not being "courted," they are being forcibly raped by the males of their own species.

I'm not saying we should do it, it is pretty sick.
I'm just saying it doesn't deserve "criminal" status. Should we really be putting people in jail for doing something to a sheep, when the sheep likely doesn't even notice, and at the same time letting people get rich off the torture of animals and abortion of babies? There seems to be a HUGE disconnect in what is a crime and what isn't a crime. When sex gets involved, people start acting all weirded out and over-reacting.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I also don't see thepoint in making it illegal.

Don't see any logical reason to make it illegal.

Some women who have dogs put food (like peanut butter) on their vagina to get the dog to lick them for pleasure. The dog is NOT being forced to do so. And in saying so, who is to say that it’s not ok?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I agree with what Sherlock said right after you.

I think it is far less cruel to have sex with an animal than it is to raise them in a tiny cage, pump the full of hormones and antibiotics, grow them to a nice plump juvenile age, and then industrially murder them on an assembly line one after another with each seeing what is going to happen multiple times before it is their turn.

If it is "far better" then go ahead and stop eating meat and "befriend" an animal instead.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact

Wow sodomy? Lol thats what its called when two men or two women have sex? I think it should just be called sex because thats a negative word.

and Bestiality? I think thats animal abuse.. and thats never okay. I don't understand why.. I mean why...

I accepting bestiality is just the same as me accepting sodomy. I don’t accept either of the two. Anatomically and physiologically, a bull was made to have sex with a cow, and men were made to have sex with women. If people do accept sodomy, than they should not complain about bestiality. They both are not a normal function of the human body. How can a homosexual say it’s bad for a person to be into bestiality? Can the person who’s into bestiality say the same about someone who’s into sodomy? In my eyes, they are both the same. Homosexuality is just accepted more than the other.

Some women who have dogs put food (like peanut butter) on their vagina to get the dog to lick them for pleasure. The dog is NOT being forced to do so. And in saying so, who is to say that it’s not ok?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
So why - other than Moral Outrage at the actions of the perpetrator - do people get so hypocritically precious about someone having sex with an animal ?

There are several reasons. I wont list the metaphysical/spiritual reasons here since the pro-bestiality atheists will go ballistic if I do, but one reason is medical: Having intercourse with animals can transfer a number of diseases I think we`d rather not have.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm just saying it doesn't deserve "criminal" status.

Let's leave it at this statement. Going around raping chicken, cats, dogs, horses, pigs, goats, mice, rats does not deserve criminal status. It should be perfectly fine and legal to hold a dog down and rape it.

Are you 100% certain of and comfortable with this?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I'm just saying it doesn't deserve "criminal" status.

Let's leave it at this statement. Going around raping chicken, cats, dogs, horses, pigs, goats, mice, rats does not deserve criminal status. It should be perfectly fine and legal to hold a dog down and rape it.

Are you 100% certain of and comfortable with this?

Honestly...... Yes.

I was just about to respond and elaborate on that fact. I understand the disease aspect, I mentioned it in my first post, but there are other people spreading diseases and we don't prosecute them. Should every person that spreads an STD suddenly face criminal charges? Should certain types of more aggressive sex that are more likely to spread disease be outlawed?

Do we really want people in jail over their sexual practices?

I understand a certain amount of laws protecting children, and protecting humans from forcible rape, but I disagree with some of our existing laws surrounding sex, and I certainly don't want to see any added laws.

I have to be completely honest here. If someone climbed my fence, and raped my pitbull, and survived, I would probably think it was hilarious!

The damage from rape is mostly psychological damage, and most of that is a result of our culture putting so many taboos on sex. I don't believe animals suffer psychological damage the same way humans do, so I don't believe this act would impact an animal the way it impacts a human.

I don't think we should have people in jail over personal choices that only impact them, recreational things, moral indiscretions, or any other crime without a clear cut victim.

I certainly don't see anything wrong with making moral judgements about that person. I don't want them dating my daughter, or cooking my meals, but I don't think they should be in prison.

The only exception I can think of is when the animal is actually injured. Nobody should be screwing a Parrot or a Squirrel to death. Any type of injury would certainly be an exception. A Donkey/Sheep/Pig isn't even going to notice you are doing anything, so there is certainly no chance of injury.

When we start extending all human rights to all animals, chains and cages go away, spaying and neutering start having consent forms the animals can sign, and the entire world turns vegetarian, then I'll rethink my opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Honestly...... Yes.

Well alright. Just remember that should you ever run for office or apply for a new job not to mention your advocacy of animal rape. It may be misunderstood...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I do have aspirations to run for something, and I do also have freightloads of skeletons to contend with, LOL!

When that day comes, I'll just battle them all one by one, direct, honest, and authoritatively. I'll say, "yes, I did have sexual relations with that woman, but it has nothing to do with my financial plan or foreign policy." "Yes, I was arrested those several times, and yes, it has colored my view of our penal system." "Yes, I did file bankruptcy, twice, and I appreciate the opportunities this country can afford a person like me!" "Yes, I am a member of that conspiracy site, and my opinions there are candid, honest, and straightforward, just like my campaign, and if I have made any policy references, I will stand by them, or explain what has changed my stance over the years."

If I ever do run, it will be interesting! My background is certainly not boring.

If they ask particularly about this thread, I'll say, "I have never had sexual relations with any animal, but I would do that blue avatar chick, and Mrs. Bugs Bunny, if I ever got the chance."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's not bestiality....it's inter-species erotica.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Id vote for a politician who admits to his stuff bluntly. The whole problem is that politicians wont tell me straight what they think. I may disagree with your stance on bestiality (Im also Libertarian, but this is taking it too far
imo) but Id vote for you because of the straight-talk.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I was on your side of the fight until you stated that you'd vote for him.
Isn't this what the majority of us are up in arms about with this thread? That politicians have allowed this act to become legal? Getreadyalready might as well be one of these politicians.

To Getreadyalready:
You're well on your way to becoming a politician. Like many in office, they fight tooth and nail to get ridiculous activities approved just as you have done in this thread. You deserve a medal simply for putting up the biggest fight I've ever seen for the most disgusting and atrocious cause ever discussed on ATS. Congratulations!

Regarding the topic of illegal sex, I'd rather see people fight for the legalization of prostitution instead of bestiality.

Having stated the above, I have to abandon this thread now before I say something and get another warning.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

To Getreadyalready:
You're well on your way to becoming a politician. Like many in office, they fight tooth and nail to get ridiculous activities approved just as you have done in this thread. You deserve a medal simply for putting up the biggest fight I've ever seen for the most disgusting and atrocious cause ever discussed on ATS. Congratulations!

Regarding the topic of illegal sex, I'd rather see people fight for the legalization of prostitution instead of bestiality.

I'm not a fan of going out of my way to make anything "legal," I'm just a fan of NOT going out of my way to make anything "illegal." To me, there is a significant difference.

I totally agree with you on the issue of prostitution, and other things that can't be mentioned on ATS. I believe we have far too many "criminal" laws.

Personally, I'm 99% pro-life, but I wouldn't support any legislation making that the law, the law has no business in it.

Personally, I am a fan of the death penalty in extreme cases, but I think it is mishandled and misapplied and needs completely overhauled, and I would oppose it in its current state as a politician.

I'm not a fan of legalizing bestiality, I am appauled that it was ever illegal to begin with, and I just want to undo unnecessary laws. I would NEVER write a new law, making it legal, I would just work to get the other cumbersome laws off the books.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I appreciate your reply, but I have to believe that bestiality was made illegal in order to add more years to a person's sentence in the event they abused or killed an animal. If you go back a few pages, I linked to a few horrible crimes involving bestiality. These were very heinous crimes where the animal was left severely injured or dead due to the rape the human attacker found pleasure in.

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago where it was discussed why it was a crime to carry a concealed firearm into a state other than where the carrier was licensed in. I'm unable to find this thread now, but I believe we both participated in the discussion. It wasn't long before it was mentioned that nobody had ever been charged with ONLY committing this offense. It was a charge that could be tacked onto the main charge to add more years to the person's sentence. I believe this is what we're seeing here.

Sure, people have been charged with JUST committing bestiality, but for the truly sick and deranged individuals who enjoy putting another living creature through terrible pain and torture, I'm all for keeping bestiality illegal just so these individuals can sit in prison even longer.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join