It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate approves bill legalizes sodomy and bestiality in US military

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

maybe its so theyll rape and animal and not some civilian, whatever its for i dont want to know

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I guess this chimp is breaking the law. The frog cant say 'NO'......even if he could speak.

P.S. check out the way the chimp slings the frog under his arm, like an unfinished newspaper, 'I'll save you for later'.
edit on 3-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wow. I would bet that noone in Congress who was authoring this law ever seriously considered that this law was "making beastiality legal". They were removing an antiquated and rediculous law regarding "unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex".

Same or opposite sex... in other words, this has nothing to do with gays either. It has to do with anything other than regulation military sex... (?) Yes, it also removed the restriction on beastiality, but that was most likely collateral damage.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
While I've never been attracted to an animal
I also don't see thepoint in making it illegal.

We can kill and eat them, we can test them with drugs and pharmaceuticals, we cantake their fur and hormones, so why can't we have sex with them.

I can't imagine ever wanting to, but I. Don't see any logical reason to make it illegal.
If someone has to explain this to you, that might be the reason someone thinks it should be made into a law makeing this illegal.

Do you think it is logical for there to be a law that cops can give speeding tickets?? I think it has to do with the human factor...........but thats just me.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It's about time they let the people in the military have some fun...Hopefully the commanders will order up some Sodomy therapy for the troops. They could start by ordering the troops to sodomize congress and invent a few lions into the orgy.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ahh no comment anymore. It is hard to believe that they can take law and just do whatever they want.
edit on 3-12-2011 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow this will make you look at the home coming parade a little bit differently, lol

Seriously though what was going through their heads when they came up with that one. did they really think this was a good idea? Did they really hold conferences to discuss this at length and in DETAIL?? Did they use flow charts, pie charts, diagrams or conduct trails to see if they thought this was a good idea?

It's sounds rather ridiculous to be honest, is this really for real?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

They could start by ordering the troops to sodomize congress and invent a few lions into the orgy.

Sadly, they would most likely welcome the opportunity.

Interesting turn of events nonetheless, and IMHO there may be something to the 'alleviating collateral damage' theory.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am happily married with kids. And I dont like or dislike gay people. But my question is this. Who are the senate, or anyone else for that matter, to tell people what they can and cannot do to themselves. IMO there should be no laws, period, telling people what they can and cannot do with thier own lives.

The senate should be more concerned with thier own lives, they have no right to tell others how to live thiers.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
While I've never been attracted to an animal
I also don't see thepoint in making it illegal.

We can kill and eat them, we can test them with drugs and pharmaceuticals, we cantake their fur and hormones, so why can't we have sex with them.

I can't imagine ever wanting to, but I. Don't see any logical reason to make it illegal.

Dear god! and you got three stars,

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I figured out why this passed,

We all know congress never knows what's in the bills they pass.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

This topic is waaaay too sick for me.I am leaving now and
no one can take one of my cats out on a "date" either.

LOL Mamma, there was a guy in our area a few years back that was having sex with his horses, it is called animal cruelty,

Just wanted to make your day.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I recently discovered my friend is not only into Beastiality, but also Necrophilia.

That's the last time I show him where my dog was buried.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
where in this bill does it include the provisions? cause its a pretty huge freaking bill...

foreal, they never read any of this did they? it would take me all year to read every sentence and actually comprhend it.. its a bunch of bs jargon..

the senate is a joke...
edit on 3-12-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow.... the irony here is great.

Everyone is always giving crap to the senate and congress for passing bills they don't bother reading. It seems about 90% of the people in this thread are guilty of pretty much the same thing, judging a bill without actually looking at it! Now you know why the government is so screwed up, because they are people just like you.

If most of the people in this thread had their way, based on their laziness in reading the bill, oral and anal sex would still be illegal. THAT is the point of this bill, to remove the restriction on anal and oral sex... because..... well because it's nobody's damn business what kind of sexual relations you are having.

It looks like nearly everyone in this thread needs this spoon fed to them, or else they will fall victim to sensationalism and ignorance.

First of all, they aren't passing some new bill that says "people will now be able to engage in sex with animals" They are REPEALING an older bill that prohibited such things.

Second of all, the original bill was NOT only about bestiality, it was also about sodomy (oral and anal sex) The fact that the original law makers would sling together bestiality and sodomy is ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with sodomy, adults don't have to explain their choice of sexual methods to anyone, sure as hell not the law.

So, what is actually happening, is that they are removing the restriction on anal and oral sex. That's the point here, the only reason bestiality became involved is because the original law makers combined bestiality and sodomy into one ban. I seriously doubt the bestiality thing had ANYTHING to do with this being repealed.

It's like if I make a law that makes eating cheese sandwiches illegal, but the same bill also made it illegal to poop on your roof.

Some years later, someone comes along and says "hey, cheese sandwiches shouldn't be illegal, lets repeal that law"

Then a bunch of idiots start carrying on about them legalizing roof pooping, Get it? That's exactly what's going on in this thread.

Some people are so easily manipulated....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

applause to you sir!

I like to get up in the morning, smoke a cigarette, and sit on my roof while reading the paper.. I prefer my neighbors chimney though.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My personal opinion, is government shouldn't be in the business of choosing sexual morality of any person. And that government is responsible for ensuring certain human rights. I think these morality question and enforcement should come from the people not a government. Once we allow government to regulate personal sexual choices, that have no impact on another human being then we create a precedent that allows more and more regulation of sexual conduct. If they want to pass a law making it a crime to have sex with a 16 year old, fine. Such a law is designed to protect the human rights of a child in their lack of mental capabilities. If they want to pass a law regulating what a person does in private with other objects, things, or people where nobody is harmed then I have a problem with that. And for the record, if you need to have sex with an animal, then you got some personal issues. But I do not believe they are criminal in nature. Now if you want to have sex with my animals then I might say those actions are criminal. Remember our government has chosen to look at animals as property.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

And isn't it a shame (and a sad statement about the lack of intellectual curiosity among people) that they need to have the circumstances of this thread explained to them in a way that one speaks to a first grader? Thanks for typing all that out for the masses.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Do you think it is logical for there to be a law that cops can give speeding tickets?? I think it has to do with the human factor...........but thats just me.

Actually, I see a narrow use for speed limits. School zones, heavy pedestrian areas, construction zones, etc. I don't see any reason whatsoever for speed limits on interstates or divided highways. I know my old truck is far more dangerous at 55 than my Camry is at 85. A one-size fits all speed limit makes no sense. I should be pulled over if I get the rickety ol' truck up to 60, buy my Camry is perfectly safe to cruise along at 85, and I don't deserve a ticket for it.

I still don't see how that translates to bestiality? What a person does at home with their sheep is between them and their sheep.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

LOL!

I'm not saying people should have sex with animals, but why should it be illegal? Please show me any logical reason it should be illegal.

Here are a couple to get you started. Disease and animal cruelty.

But, we torture animals in all kinds of ways worse than sex, and it is legal. I think being chained up in the yard is worse than a few minutes of sex. As for disease, we know that certain types of sex are more prone to spreading disease, but we don't outlaw them.

So, any other logical reasons it should be illegal beyond the "ick" factor?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join