It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody explain this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm in Toronto, and at around 1:30 A.M in April, there was a large mid-deep humming sound over my house. As i walked from my bedroom to the sky light, that sound stopped. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
sounds like youve been visited my friend

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
if it was a low frequency sound then your ears struggle to sense what direction it was comming from (like the way you have a seperate subwoofer on your audio systems and you cant pin point it when its set up correctly)

also with humming sounds , its usually the vibration of other things that you hear along with the sound , could it be that it was just rattling the rafters?

failing that , it was a huge cloaked klingon destroyer looming over your house waiting to abduct you

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Electrical transformers can sometimes create an annoying low frequency sound. Maybe the kid next door, installed one of those infernal 500 watt amps with three 32" woofers in his trunk.

[edit on 04/9/6 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Neighbours don't have woofers. There are no kids on my street. Just seniors. This sound was coming from directly above my house.

There was no vibration. It was low frequency, but it was pretty loud. I'd say maybe 20-30 db.

My room is on the second story. The transformers are nowhere near me.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, I guess that leaves us with the Klingon ship theory.

top topics

join