It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say to a banker.If you meet one face to face!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
To a banker: " "Do the right thing." "

To a bankster: "How can you sleep well at all?"

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

You and me are thinking about different people. You are focusing too close to the ground. Everything in this world operates like a pyramid with more knowledge of what's REALLY going on the higher up you go. So for you to spend all of this time talking about low-level bankers.....kinda lame.....no offense......

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

A president of a branch is too low?

Now I'll grant you he's not at the top of the food chain, but he's not a teller, either. If the attitude is so very widespread as some of y'all claim, seem there would be more than a little trickle down. Attitude usually flows from top to bottom.

So my premise, no matter how lame it may seem, remains intact.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Any jobs going for a high salary?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

It's a little something called compartmentalization. The attitudes may trickle down but the true motivations do not. I still maintain that anyone who choses said profession deserves whatever they get tho. If they are ignorant enough to stay in that profession while everyone else suffers....so be it.
edit on 5/12/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: brain fart

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

So how does that attitude even remotely help improve things? Vengeance? Seems a bit misguided to me...

In the process of finding some form of scapegoat, you might want to save some for those who can't be bothered to help practise some oversight on, not only the bankers, but on those elected/hired to do so.

Scapegoats are much easier though, aren't they?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I never said that bankers were the only people on my sh t list. Why does everyone always have to make narrowminded assumptions? Open your mind, dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join