It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say to a banker.If you meet one face to face!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

edit on 3-12-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)
Hey guys it's about bankers not wars ,bankers don't start wars!

How wrong , Sir !
Too often in history books you can read about small states who used "private" institutions for lending money
to bigger states so that they fight themselves for years. Such insitutions were named... banks.

So Yes, bankers start wars. They profit on both sides.

They indebted contenders on both sides for war expenses

and after the conflict they lend more money for reconstruction

and of course they increase interest rates on the loser too.

Thesis 1: no matter who wins.. banks are very keen on exploiting
time expiring contracts . A war conflict is a contract too ,
which matures on victory. Where big banks AND the winner ,
gain money and power at a lower price.

So yes,banks start and exploit wars .
Maybe is true instead that they dont exploit just military wars.
There can be financial, economical, energy AND military wars
but most of them don't reach mainstream media.

A Contemporary Example ?
Did you notice that :
1) Euro currency was Not voted but imposed by law
2) European Union has no Constitution to support the laws
3) Euro has no bonds to support itself
European Union is just an interbank agreement which is
simply leading Europe to a bank orchestrated civil war.

Immagine you're a banker and you're perfectly aware NOW that
Europe is condemned TOMORROW....
Rather than asking a question to a bankre ask yoursefl
what is the question in the mind of a banker ?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why should I forgive ? My most of my family was killed by NATO sponsored croats.Why?Tell me , have you anglo-saxons repented? No. You celebrate it and wage war on others who are innocent and incapable of defending themselves.

Give me a good reason for it because most americans on ATS with their war mongering have solidified my beliefs about you anglo-saxons.You are nothing but bloodthirsty barbarians who go waging genocide from one nation to another.

edit on 3-12-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)
Hey guys it's about bankers not wars ,bankers don't start wars!

Well, bankers did organise wars, maybe they still do

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Start wars? Possibly...I suppose.

Take advantage of wars? Oh, most definitely. Just like politicians like Churchill, or Roosevelt.

Semantics? Maybe. But there is a bit of difference between taking advantage of, and starting, wars. MHO, of course.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I have met a banker many times...He's the most boring guy you'd ever meet. He loves football more than anything else. He'll talk your ear off about sports. When it comes to the Wallstreet mess he's not denying it. But this particular banker is a small business investor loan broker. He helps the little guy as much as he can although he still has to play the game.

He also really despises Madoff. Good cops and bad cops...It seems the majority of idiots rule.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
again lack of knowledge. Bankers most of them are just normal people working 14 hours a day to earn a living on a a wage that is above that of teachers.

Im speaking of back and middle office. Front office traders are a different story.

Dont blame the bankers blame the elite. I know the true story and im sick of hearing people label bankers as the enemy.

your enemy is the minority. the CEO`s the politicians the governments....the elite. not 99% of bankers. Maybe just the 1% of vampire Squid aka GS bonder trader shorters.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If it wasn't an everyday banker working at a local bank, and instead a top executive, he'd probably get a good ass kicking. A good beating is something that can bring a person down to earth real quick. And I'm not talking about disabling the person, I mean putting him in his place to let him know that when it comes down to it his net worth doesn't mean a damn thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I would say. One day you will have to pay for your actions like everybody have to. It's called Karma. From my point of view Karma will be a bitch to you. We all reap what we sow. Have fun.

From my point of view: If they don't use this life to learn the lessons they will spend the next life in their own personal hell. Maybe as a very poor person where you won't be able to understand why you are treated so badly. We all go to where we fit in except when there is a logical reason to go somewhere else. Namaste.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The world's biggest banker will be coming down your chimney on the 25th.
Seems like you won't have the milk and cookies out for him.
Seriously, bankers are people, they're not a different breed or species.
I doubt I'll meet the head of the central bank and if I did, I wouldn't even bother.
As for meeting a banker, everytime I visit the bank.
My question is always the same "can I have my receit?"

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'd walk with him/her shoulder to shoulder and invite him/her to take a seat somewhere to discuss life and aliens.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
id be nice

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I actually wouldn't say anything to them. I wouldn't even acknowledge their existence. They don't deserve my attention.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
I'd walk with him/her shoulder to shoulder and invite him/her to take a seat somewhere to discuss life and aliens.

Good.. I am sure they will understand!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ask him how he sleeps at night then spit a lob of snot into his screwed up face!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Which is, as you might well imagine, precisely why they do what they do... We aren't paying enough attention to their actions. Or the right sort of attention, anyway.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What would you say to a banker if you met one face to face?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, considering that most bankers have no semblance of conscience and nothing I could say would have any effect whatsoever on them...There would be no words. Need I say more?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

An inaccurate generalization, my friend.

Bankers are people. Good, bad, or indifferent. My experiences with human bankers have been good, for the most part.

A couple of years back, I had my identity misappropriated. An "evil" banker just about worked himself into the ground trying to figure out what happened. He succeeded. He was the bank president. He's not beholden to me, other than the fact I'm a customer. He could have foisted me off on to one of his assistants, but he took the time, several days, to go through the records, working with the police, as well, and find out what happened.

"Evil" banker, indeed...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
just like we did at Nuremburg...

.. todays traitors will be punished tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'd ask him nothing. There is nothing to ask. He's doing his job.

What I would ask is Joe Blogs on the street why he's spending money on cigarettes, alcohol and a lotto ticket while he complains about others making him poor.

By the way, how many skinny malnourished children has anyone seen in the US today? I saw a report somewhere of some childre being classed as malnourished and they looked fat compared to my kids who eat well. Can you be fat and malnourished at the same time.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I would treat them like a human being. That is because I believe in liberty of all individuals.

Rather than yell at them or call them names, I would converse and attempt to reason with them. Sure I may debate or argue depending on how the conversation went (or we may agree entirely, who knows?).

Just because this person plays with monopoly money is no reason to treat them negative, they may not even understand what they are doing. However if they do understand, I would seek to gain insight and information from them through discourse.

If we cannot uphold our belief to treat all humans with decency, how can we possibly expect that they will treat us with any decency? I want to make a difference in this world and I am starting with me

Me too,but at the end of our conversation I'd say
" but we may have to eat you and your family".
What ? We're hungry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join