It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say to a banker.If you meet one face to face!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by muzzleflash

Man you are so angry,please calm down...the past always hunt us,so you must understand the pain of other people please!

Me angry?

Was I the one who said let's spit in the face of the banker? No.
Was I the one who said let's kill all the Anglo-Saxons? No.
Was I the one who made personal character assassination attempts in this thread? No.

Was I the one who promoted forgiveness and rational thinking? Yes.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Where are you from?

Canada?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Do not be so condescended, my daughter works for a bank, actually she is quiting at the end of the month to pursue another career, but she have her share of the big wigs in the bank, she works on a major branch, guess what, most of them are career bankers meaning they come from families of bankers, so they are brought up to be bankers, also they know very well the business or they would not be working as bankers.

Just to let you know and they also know how to lie very well.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Weren't you in that thread about the judge and his wife savagely beating their daughter, basically in their defending them as if such acts of despicable violence were morally and legally acceptable?

Surprised to see such a wishy-washy peace and love post from someone who advocates such heinous beating of a child

Very low blow ad hominem.

And you totally don't understand my position on that issue, I didn't say anything like that at all. You are twisting my own past posts way out of context.

Way to go straight for the emotional character assassination tactics. Totally unacceptable behavior.
And way way way off topic.

But just like the banker, I will forgive you for your misdeeds.

It's not an Ad hominem, how could it be? I agree with everything you said!

My message was relevant to yours, as yours was his. I don't see how you can preach such messages of peace and humanity while holding the position you hold on the physical discipline of children. It's complete and utter hypocrisy.

I'm startled that you hold such polar opposite views on subjects practically interchangable. War is bad but beating the sh/t out of your child while screaming horrendous profanities at her, we're okay with that?

Regardless, it's rude of me to mention it. Sorry

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Some words of wisdom?

Asking him for help?

Many of us have problems with and because of the banks.Are the bankers hiding those days?

If I met a banker, I'd ask for some investment advice.
Problems with bankers? I have no problem with them, I've never bought more then I could afford, my payments have always been on time, even the rare time I was out of work for close to a year, I found a way to do the right thing and get my payments in and at know time did I blame the banks for MY problems.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyCollision
I'd punch him in the face. I don't have anything to say to that scum.
edit on 3-12-2011 by GalaxyCollision because: (no reason given)
Maybe if he is poor and ask you for a soup....!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Man you are so angry,please calm down...the past always hunt us,so you must understand the pain of other people please!

Me angry?

Was I the one who made personal character assassination attempts in this thread? No.

you sound like canadian or australian

No problems with them.They gave my brothers shelter in great times of great times of need.They I respect. USA and UK not.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

What goes on in someone's home and doesn't break the law is their business not ours.
What bombs are dropped with our name on it is actually our business directly since our name is on the bomb.
It's totally different.

How does this have anything to do with "What would you say to a banker" anyways?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

Me angry?

you sound like canadian or australian

No problems with them.They gave my brothers shelter in great times of great times of need.They I respect. USA and UK not.

I am a US American. Not that it matters because geography doesn't have anything to do with intellect or personal disposition.

You do realize those little border lines on the map are imaginary right? They don't actually exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

My advice to you.Leave America because the greatest of wars is coming in 2012-15. Good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Actually to let you all know, most of the big wigs in the banking institutions do not face the public, only those that works under them in the bank hierarchy deal with the people.

The big wigs usually comes through the back doors in the big branches on their personal elevators to their comfortable offices on top of the branch.

They only deal with those that holds big accounts (mostly business) personally as those are the only ones that are allow to have their personal phones.

So if you are just a regular Joe with an account in a bank, the person you are taken your grievance to are nothing but workers just like you.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

can you provide evidence ?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The bankers you are likely to meet are probably good people. One of "my" bankers (really no such thing unless you are mega wealthy), this banker saved my yass on more than one occasion.
It is the federal regulators that do the bidding of the oligarchs, they are the actual enforcers. Yes, they too are just doing their jobs, but in combat what do you do? You take on the enemy that is in your face. My banker keeps us apart, ain't he special?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
The bankers you are likely to meet are probably good people. One of "my" bankers (really no such thing unless you are mega wealthy), this banker saved my yass on more than one occasion.
It is the federal regulators that do the bidding of the oligarchs, they are the actual enforcers. Yes, they too are just doing their jobs, but in combat what do you do? You take on the enemy that is in your face. My banker keeps us apart, ain't he special?
Yes they are good people but...watch for your wallet!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Okay, I have,,, spoken with a finacial advisor....? working for a larger bank.

My final statement was, Careful my friend the devil hides under a different name.
whoops, he went to checking is email on his phone.... LOL

THEY DO NOT OR ARE NOT AWARE ENOUGH TO CARE.....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What would you say to a banker.If you meet one face to face!,

I'd say ... Merry Christmas. Tis' the season ya' know. And then, if the conversation went in that direction, I'd say 'thanks for earning your own living, for not living in your parents basement, and for not doing the public poop and pee thing like the OWS crowd'. Flame away.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What goes on in someone's home and doesn't break the law is their business not ours.
What bombs are dropped with our name on it is actually our business directly since our name is on the bomb.
It's totally different.

How does this have anything to do with "What would you say to a banker" anyways?

He did break the law, clearly. But I digress, it's obvious where you stand on this and how much of a hypocrite you are when it comes to issues of humanity and decency.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I meet fatcat bankers everyday - they actually are very decent ethical people in everyday life.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Let's see...

I've come face to face with one of them? An evil banker?

Throw a bucket of water on them, and hope they melt? Maybe shoot 'em? Nope, shootings too good for 'em...

I'm so freaking tired of people blaming one particular group for the evils of the world... Really, I am...

Who didn't practice oversight on the banking system? The investors. The customers. The politicians that WE put in office to do those very things. In other words? US.

What would I say? Good morning. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'd say good morning, good afternoon or good evening - depending on the time of day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join