It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say to a banker.If you meet one face to face!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Some words of wisdom?

Asking him for help?

Many of us have problems with and because of the banks.Are the bankers hiding those days?

I didn't see them not even on TV.

Will be there a time to meet a banker face to face and help him with some money?Or maybe some food like a soup!!!

Please let's use a civilized language in this thread when we address to a banker!

They make our life a living"Heaven"!

They give us our daily headache!

The are the "engine" of the economy!

Address Them...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

If I met a big fat cat banker I would just spit in their face.
Actually I would say something mundane, and as they respond try and spit in their mouth haha
They do not deserve any sympathy; the big bankers know exactly what they are doing.
When the people rise up, money is worthless and hence there power does not exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I met a banker face to face yesterday. I introduced myself and demanded he give me £500 - He complied.

Then I pulled out a banana, Mr Bean style, and shouted "PUT THE WONGA IN THE BAG!"

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I would treat them like a human being. That is because I believe in liberty of all individuals.

Rather than yell at them or call them names, I would converse and attempt to reason with them. Sure I may debate or argue depending on how the conversation went (or we may agree entirely, who knows?).

Just because this person plays with monopoly money is no reason to treat them negative, they may not even understand what they are doing. However if they do understand, I would seek to gain insight and information from them through discourse.

If we cannot uphold our belief to treat all humans with decency, how can we possibly expect that they will treat us with any decency? I want to make a difference in this world and I am starting with myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

To a banker: "Are you awake?"

To a bankster: "Thieves should be prosecuted. And as for those who run Ponzi schemes..."

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If they don't understand what they are doing then why working in the banking system!Stay home bankers!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Good good keep up the good work, loot and plunder americans,we serbs support you.Americans mass murdered us and you bankers are doing God's work

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Will be there a time to meet a banker face to face and help him with some money?Or maybe some food like a soup!!!

I don't see any problem with helping anyone find a meal if they are truly starving.

Everyone makes mistakes and has bad judgement from time to time, so I believe in forgiveness and second chances.

As long as they are a non-violent individual, I would gladly give them a place at my table so that I can show them kindness and give them hope for a better tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
I met a banker face to face yesterday. I introduced myself and demanded he give me £500 - He complied.

Then I pulled out a banana, Mr Bean style, and shouted "PUT THE WONGA IN THE BAG!"
I think he was very scared!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
Good good keep up the good work, loot and plunder americans,we serbs support you.Americans mass murdered us and you bankers are doing God's work

I understand you have faced evil in your own land, but to wish it on others is merely justifying why it was done unto you, is it not?

Perhaps the only logical solution is to forgive and seek compensation, rather than to seek vengeance. Why would you wish suffering upon others when you decried it when it was pushed upon you?

Rather than continuing the cycle of violence, deception, and misery, I highly suggest we break this cycle now while we have a chance before we are all 'mass murdered'.

That means we have to treat everyone as a legitimate human being worthy of respect and seek to protect their liberty. If they are harming another's liberty we must find a way to stop that without harming someone's liberty in the process.

Revenge is what landed us here in this boat isn't it? Let's try alternative routes to solving our problems. Holding hatred within your heart will not bring good to anyone.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Why should I forgive ? My most of my family was killed by NATO sponsored croats.Why?Tell me , have you anglo-saxons repented? No. You celebrate it and wage war on others who are innocent and incapable of defending themselves.

Give me a good reason for it because most americans on ATS with their war mongering have solidified my beliefs about you anglo-saxons.You are nothing but bloodthirsty barbarians who go waging genocide from one nation to another.

edit on 3-12-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I understand you have faced evil in your own land, but to wish it on others is merely justifying why it was done unto you, is it not?

Perhaps the only logical solution is to forgive and seek compensation, rather than to seek vengeance. Why would you wish suffering upon others when you decried it when it was pushed upon you?

Rather than continuing the cycle of violence, deception, and misery, I highly suggest we break this cycle now while we have a chance before we are all 'mass murdered'.

That means we have to treat everyone as a legitimate human being worthy of respect and seek to protect their liberty. If they are harming another's liberty we must find a way to stop that without harming someone's liberty in the process.

Revenge is what landed us here in this boat isn't it? Let's try alternative routes to solving our problems. Holding hatred within your heart will not bring good to anyone.

Weren't you in that thread about the judge and his wife savagely beating their daughter, basically in their defending them as if such acts of despicable violence were morally and legally acceptable?

Surprised to see such a wishy-washy peace and love post from someone who advocates such heinous beating of a child

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Why should I forgive ? My most of my family was killed by NATO sponsored croats.Why?Tell me , have you anglo-saxons repented? No. You celebrate it and wage war on others who are innocent and incapable of defending themselves.

Give me a good reason for it because most americans on ATS with their war mongering have solidified my beliefs about you anglo-saxons.You are nothing but bloodthirsty barbarians who go waging genocide from one nation to another.

edit on 3-12-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)
Hey guys it's about bankers not wars ,bankers don't start wars!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Give me a good reason for it because most americans on ATS with their war mongering have solidified my beliefs about you anglo-saxon.

But my 100% consistent anti-war stance wasn't good enough was it? I should die too right? Why cannot we have a truce and work together to stop this madness once and for all?

Why should I bother trying to stop them next time they go to finish the job?
Please think about what your hatred is doing to yourself. It isn't stopping the cycle of murder, it's reinvigorating and justifying the continuation of it.

Just like with the banker whom I believe destroyed my life and the lives of everyone around me, I would extend a hand of forgiveness and show them the mercy and goodness that they would never have shown me. It is about healing the wounds of the past.

What you are doing is pouring salt on your own wounds, and I believe you should stop because you are only hurting yourself worse.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If I met one of the top bankers, I would ask them how do I get in with them and join their deepest inner circles so that I too could help with the plans for a new world order, and be perfectly safe in the elitist hideouts when the end times come...

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Man you are so angry,please calm down...the past always hunt us,so you must understand the pain of other people please!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Weren't you in that thread about the judge and his wife savagely beating their daughter, basically in their defending them as if such acts of despicable violence were morally and legally acceptable?

Surprised to see such a wishy-washy peace and love post from someone who advocates such heinous beating of a child

Very low blow ad hominem.

And you totally don't understand my position on that issue, I didn't say anything like that at all. You are twisting my own past posts way out of context.

Way to go straight for the emotional character assassination tactics. Totally unacceptable behavior.
And way way way off topic.

But just like the banker, I will forgive you for your misdeeds.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

as if they will take you

you will sacrificed to moloch in bohemian grove or to Lilith in Chateau De Amoris.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'd punch him in the face. I don't have anything to say to that scum.
edit on 3-12-2011 by GalaxyCollision because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join