It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crematorium to use burning corpses to create energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Telegraph UK - Dead Heat Crematorium to Sell Power for National Grid

Crematorium to use burning corpses to create energy

(if you go to the site then click on 'no thanks' if they want you to sign up ... then you can read the article)

Many industries are seeking out alternative energies to help cut costs and emissions, and crematoriums are no different. According to The Telegraph, crematoriums are required by U.K. regulatory agencies to cut emissions in half by next year, nixing them all together by 2020.

One crematorium is dead set on making the most of the resources available to it to achieve these emission-cutting requirements — literally. The Durham Crematorium wants use the heat generated by burning corpses to spin turbines and create enough electricity to power 1,500 televisions per cremation process, according to the Telegraph. And it isn’t the first crematorium to take on this efficiency endeavor. The Telegraph reports that other crematoria already have systems in place to generate energy for heating the building, offices and, it states in one case, a swimming pool at a sports center

Good idea. And with the earth being so populated and lack of burial space coming, more people will be getting cremated. Every little bit of energy saved is a help. In fact, didn't this happen in a book ... I think it was BRAVE NEW WORLD. I think I remember people flying over crematoriums and having fun with the heat signatures rising in the air after a body is cremated ... or something like that.

Anyways ..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think this is a good idea too.

Cremations are taking place anyway and the energy from them is usually just wasted. It doesn't hurt to put the energy to some use.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
this is wrong...so so so wrong.

if they want energy they need to look to the sun.

now im in bad sad mood,

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Letting the body decompose naturally is better for the earth compared to incinerating them. As the other member said we need to focus on the sun, and water in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think this is a brilliant idea. If people are being cremated anyway then why not make use of the energy created instead of raping our planet? When I die I intend for my organs to be used for donation (except my eyes, for some reason I'm really not comfortable with that) and be buried in a cardboard box so that through decay i can feed the earth. But now this is another option that i may consider, to help create energy. We have no use for our bodies when we go so why hang on to them?
edit on 3-12-2011 by ScorpioRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
With all the moisture and bone wouldn't the energy expended be greater than the energy produced?

Maybe the corpses will be split, stacked and seasoned for a year or two before burning?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
theres a crematorium using its excess heat already to heat a local swimming pool so its not to much of a gap to generate some electricity rather than letting that heat go to waste to help cover the costs of running the place

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The term to describe turning bodies into a bio-fuel source to create energy or run things that use fuel is called Bio-mass technologies. It is a subject matter I recommend you become familiar with.

Here is a link that describes how bio-mass works.
www.helium.com...

Bio-mass is a subject matter that I researched over a year ago and because of my findings, I posted online remarks on Intellhub.com on 12-19-10 and Paraspiracy.com on 11-13-10, that went into detail about my concerns involving bio-mass and turning humans into a bio-fuel source as a final end game to the FEMA camps and human body disposal concerns.

Processing dead human bodies as an alternative to burying or burning the bodies in crematory ovens day and night to rid themselves of all the human bodies that FEMA death camps would produce when fully operational across the nation is a subject matter worthy of notice.

Add in a time of global world war, with anticipated greatly restricted global oil supplies and the bio-mass of human bodies for bio-fuel becomes too real to ignore. I ask that you read my posting on the Intellhub and Paraspiracy to see that in early November of 2010, I was very busy trying to inform others of my bio-mass findings and FEMA camp concerns.

When I discovered that Obama signed an executive order committing the nation to bio-mass technologies shortly after becoming POTUS, I suspected bio-mass was something worth looking into. I am glad I did, because bio-mass is not well understood by the public and is capable of handling millions of bodies with ease while producing a bio-fuel in the millions of gallons.

With our current state of affairs, a rush to war government and with new Nazi like powers to round up anyone as a terrorist, what is not being discussed much on that matter is that when they decide to kill you, it can be done in secret with no one to question what they are doing and they can easily dispose of all the bodies and turn a profit by producing millions of gallons of bio-fuel from everyone they kill and process into fuel.

Bio-mass technologies have even become mobile and they have units that can be trucked around to temporary sites if needed.

This capability should be discussed more since it appears that the only thing left for the NWO to do is to declare you a terrorist or combative resistor and off to the FEMA death camps you will go. What happens there is anyone's guess, but if you should die for any reason while in FEMA control, you can rest assured they wont be worried about how to get rid of a single body or hundreds of thousands of human bodies.

There is a video that I created called FEMATOPIA that you can look up that was created in December 19, 2010 about just such a discussion matter and in that video it puts the bio-mass in a sequence of events that have to take place to begin the killing process that leads to bio-mass processing. It was one of my early video attempts, so as videos go, just listen to the message and not the messenger.

I would encourage you to look the video up and take a look. If you only want the part that addresses human disposal, you will have to jump to the 11:23 time marker and you will see that I tried to cover that area in some detail.

Keep bio-mass technology in mind when you think FEMA camps, because they will go hand in hand no doubt to dispose of all bodies that are produced, no matter how the victims died.

Thanks for reminding me of what I did over a year ago, because that video could be released today and it would be current.

Anyway, take a look at the postings and the FEMATOPIA video if and only if you want to know my thoughts on how I see events coming to the point where FEMA has to bio-mass millions of humans to create fuel for the military and critical infrastructure.

If you dont like to read or think about such grave matters, then I guess, "move on, nothing to see here" would apply.

Thanks again for the FEMA death camp memories.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikehawk

Letting the body decompose naturally is better for the earth compared to incinerating them. As the other member said we need to focus on the sun, and water in my opinion.

Well ash is very good for the soil also a few billion years from now we will all be created by the sun!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Build solar crematoriums.

Build a large of bunch of mirrors that focus on one point and put the body there on a spit till it turns to ash.

en.wikipedia.org...:Solar_Two_2003.jpg

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
agreed..concept..is good..but you can use better option body liquefaction.... than cremation... it is in the testing mode.... in USA, Florida,..and many more... Florida body liquefaction process is in news....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
this is wrong...so so so wrong.

if they want energy they need to look to the sun.

now im in bad sad mood,

DAMN RIGHT Whateva69! I ECHO YOUR THOUGHTS!

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CELEBRATE BY "THROWING A MAN ON A FIRE (THE HEROIC GUY FAWKES) ON A FIRE" EVERY NOVEMBER 5TH!!! NOT TO MENTION NAZI CREMATORIA HOLOCAUST! SICK! SICK! SICK!

WONDER HOW MUCH HEAT YOU WOULD GET OFF THE CURRENT "OBAMA ADMINISTRATION"?

SATAN WILL BE GETTING OUT HIS MARSHMALLOWS!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yup they think they have a good plan, power the FEMA camps with our corpses, destroy the crime evidence and gain electricity at the same time.
Its a win/win situation.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

This is absolutely horrid. How many bodies does one plan to burn? A few at at a time wouldn't be worth enough energy to pay for itself. Apparently coal and wood is out so now we burn people to heat ourselves? How inhumane can one get?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

How many bodies does one plan to burn?

Each FEMA camp holds 3 million, you do the math. The short answer is everybody.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Next will come Soylent Green (1973 movie / very good).

Now, I personally want to be cremated, no filling me full of embalming fluid (nasty hazardous stuff). I don't want to be pickled and put on display.

Ya wanna see me and give me flowers damn it do it now while I can talk with you and smell the damn things.

People bring flowers, come to funerals and all that BS to make themselves feel good............be good to each other NOW, do something for your loved ones NOW not when they are gone.

But, and I don't care if my worn out old shell gives someone a little heat or light - but damn reimburse my family for the energy my body produces vs the energy companies.

Who will profit that is my big question.

you know placentas.............they're sold, not thrown away.

And the people they come from pay to have babies and never see a penny for the material they produced.

Simply do the research.

It's a subject nobody talks about..............find out what happens to aborted fetuses and placentas.

The clinics and hospitals make a profit as do now animal shelters for dog and cat carcasses they kill - research that taboo subject called rendered meat for pets.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the things we humans (particularly companies) will do for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What happens to your placenta after birth.......you don't get reimbursed for the hospital selling it do you? No you get a huge bill so the hospital double profits..........but we don't normally talk about selling the after birth now do we? Source of article below: www.bloodbook.com...

UNKNOWN TO MOTHERS, PLACENTAS COLLECTED FOR DRUGS

Each year, more than one million American women give a part of their bodies to make valuable vaccines used throughout the world.

In return, they don't even get a thank you.

But these women - all of whom have just given birth - might be surprised to learn that their "gifts" are part of a multimillion-dollar business involving hospitals, brokers and an international conglomerate based near Paris.

The business: buying and selling placentas, the vital mass of tissues that nourishes the fetus during pregnancy.

The maternal blood contained in placentas provides a valuable source of plasma proteins used to make vaccines for rabies, as well as other medicines.

For one French company, Institut Merieux in Lyon, placentas are an important source of income. The firm buys 15 tons of placentas a day - five million placentas a year - and processes them into products sold in about 100 countries, including the United States.

In 1987, the most recent year for which data were available, Merieux reported profits of $35 million on sales of more than a half-billion dollars.

That year, more than 1.7 million pounds of frozen placentas - 776 metric tons - were shipped from U. S. ports overseas, shipping records show. Most went to Merieux.

A placenta weighs about one pound.

Merieux is by far the largest commercial company in the world that uses placental blood plasma to make medicines. Its supplies come from hospitals in 30 countries, including Canada, Cuba and the Soviet Union.

Sometimes Merieux pays hospitals for their placentas and other times it negotiates a fee with agents operating on its behalf, according to documents and interviews.

One such agent is R. P. International, a privately held company in North Wales, Montgomery County. Shipping records show that in 1987 this firm sent nearly 401,000 pounds of frozen placentas to Le Havre, France, for Merieux's facility in Lyon.

Roland Roth, the head of R. P. International, declined to be interviewed. However, Henry Portner, an attorney representing the company, described its operations this way:

"We are in essence the middle person between the hospital and the manufacturer. We place freezer units at the hospitals and nurses at the hospitals are given special instructions on how to take the placenta from the mother and to place it in special bags in the freezer. At some point, we come . . . into the operating room and acquire the placentas."

Portner would not say how much Roth's firm pays hospitals for the placentas. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I know we're paid by Institut Merieux. I'm assuming there is probably some payment," he said.

Jacques Francois Martin, Merieux's general manager, said it was impossible to say what the company pays on average for placentas because the fee varies according to location and transportation costs.

Dr. Arthur J. Shulthise, president of Bio-Med HU Inc., a Louisville, Ky., company that also gathers placentas, said he pays hospitals "on the basis of quantities and weights. We pay for the electricity and the space. It's basically a remuneration for these things."

He declined to say how many placentas he purchases from hospitals. However, records show his firm shipped more than 703,000 pounds of frozen placentas overseas in 1987.

Shulthise said the placentas would probably be destroyed, at a cost to the hospital, if they weren't sold to Merieux. By using them to make medicines, Merieux is providing a valuable service, he said.

"It's still part of the human body. It still has benefits and that's what we're interested in," Shulthise said.

Of course, Merieux makes a profit in the process. The company's 1987 annual report notes that the firm sells vaccines, albumin and other products in nearly 100 countries. About 50 percent of the company is owned by the French conglomerate Rhone-Poulenc S. A.

Merieux occupies a unique niche in the worldwide market for plasma medicines. Under French law, only the government's nationalized transfusion service can collect blood and plasma from human donors. However, a loophole in the law allows Merieux to collect and make medicines from placentas, nearly all of which are sold outside France.

Merieux operates a state-of-the-art facility in Lyon where the frozen placentas are minced into small balls, more or less like a wine press, thawed and then processed. Proteins from the maternal blood are separated, purified and made into albumin and vaccines.

Where do the U. S. placentas come from? Few hospitals will say.

The Inquirer contacted four of the largest hospital maternity services in the region to ask what they did with placentas. None of the four presently sell placentas, according to spokesmen. One of them, Abington Memorial Hospital, used to sell its placentas to Roth's company but stopped.

Donna Greenberg Root said the hospital stopped selling them in 1987. "We stopped because of the AIDS situation. We would have to make sure the placenta was not infected. There was also a question of confidentiality. The whole thing got to be such a nightmare."

I expect nasty flames, but I've done my research on this one folks.

***** WARNING NOT FOR CHILDREN OR PEOPLE WITH WEAK STOMACHS *****

edit on 28-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is so metal!

_+880______________________________
_++88______________________________
_++88______________________________
__+880__________________________++_
__+888_________________________+88_
__++880________________________+88_
__++888_______+++88__________++88__
__+++8888__+++88880++888____+++88__
___++888+++++8888+++888888+++888___
___++88++++88888+++8888888++888____
___+++++++88888888888888888888_____
___++++++++88888888888888888888____
___+++++++++0088888888888888888____
____++++++++0088888888888888888____
_____++++++++000888888888888888____
_____+++++++++08888888888888888____
______++++++++0888888888888888_____
________+++++++88888888888888______
________+++++++88888888888888______

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

For some reason that I can't explain this thread topic
is creeping me out.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Then instead of my family having to pay big bucks for a send off...........and the energy companies along with the undertaker making big profits.................GIVE THE MONEY MY BODY GENERATES ENERGY FOR to my family.

Sure, sell my old dead worn out shell, if I can give someone warmth or light for a good book.....wonderful.

But don't charge my family for a funeral (a inexpensive one now runs over 10k).

Again, the undertakers and energy companies will find a way to make us pay pay pay and if it's my body (pls make sure I'm really dead first)........give the money that my body generates energy for to my family.

So many under the table things, hospital will charge you big bucks to deliver your baby but keep and sell YOUR PLACENTA..............Do the research, yes they sell that.

Shelters now also and vets if you don't have your dog/cat privately cremated sell the dead animals too.....see the video I provided, check it out yourself.

You pay the vet about $75.00 to euthanize your beloved pet and if privately cremated (which I have done, I want a certificate and the ashes back) another $175.00.

What they don't tell you is if you don't have your animal privately cremated with a certificate.............they might have sold your dead beloved Fido or Fluffy to a rendering plant for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Some humans have sunk so low.

Anything for money - no honor, no respect.

Oh but this is a conspiracy - something so very nasty that people are afraid to find out about it or to discuss it.

I also suspect aborted fetuses are also sold - reused for something??? Cosmetics, food, god who knows........everything now (except plastic bottle thrown in the ocean) are recycled and reused usually at a profit for the person that didn't produce the item but thought of how to exploit the "product".

edit on 28-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The whole idea is absurd, burning up a meat bag will result in a net loss of energy, we are not made of straw.
All they are really doing is shoving the body into the firebox of a power plant.
edit on 28-12-2011 by mwuhi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join