It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Bill 2012........did this just happened???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ok this bill it's scary, all I can think is we are just feets away to be on a Hitlers goverment or worse, have you seen V for Vendetta? Our rights are been taken away little by little.

Source

There has been considerable confusion over the past few hours as to whether the Senate -- which passed the National Defense Authorization Act (FY 2012) -- included a last-minute "waiver" to protect American citizens from some of the bill's more outrageous and fascist elements, including the right of the US government to detain citizens -- even those on American soil, and not charged with a crime -- indefinitely in military prison. This means that peaceful protesters could be rounded up, dishonestly labeled as potential terrorists or "suspicious," and imprisoned for life without a trial or attorney. This means that federal military personnel would be patrolling our streets, literally signaling the end of our free republic.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There are multiple threads on this already.

But, have you something more to add?

I read your post, but i don't see anything knew? I don't think.

I agree this bill is nothing but BS though..

And yes, i've seen V for Vendetta. great film.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I have written a few informative things about this bill in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
As well as providing sources for my information and additional sources for further research. It should clear up any confusion it may be creating.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yes its an act of Treason aganst the US constitution and the US Citizens.
and should never made it to the Senate Floor.
everyone should call or email the Senator and Congressman about it,
That is if you still beleive in the US Constitution. Like i do.

top topics

join