It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you decipher this alien text?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It says "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I think it says...eat at Joe's...

Any "UFO" with writing on it is probably a fake.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I think it says...eat at Joe's...

Any "UFO" with writing on it is probably a fake.
Yes you are right ,they eat Joe,Man I am so afraid for Sam...!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why are you interested in fake text from a fake documentary?

It probably says "Roger Moore was a terrible Bond"

It's unlikely that the Russians would fake this event .....
Why would they ?
A small craft would mean small crew .
Watch those MIB movies again .
You might recognise something REAL
As for the text .?

It probably says ,

" Show us your stiletto sized bruises all over your back !?"

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why are you interested in fake text from a fake documentary?

It probably says "Roger Moore was a terrible Bond"

I heard it says " Remember to drink your Ovaltine."

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Media is a reflection of exactly who and what we are.

This is my point nothing we see in a media format is original it is all simply relayed reproductions of a reality we could have or in the future could experience.

We are what every "fictional"movie IS,we are that which we concieve of because we manifest our own reality as a group.

Anything that goes into space is in actuallity our TRUE ambassador,and yes can you imagine the type of moral creatures that would want to visit this #e-hole the way we choose to make it be as a species.

Nobody "good"is apt to come here unless they are damaged some way,no one wants to clean up someone elses mess,and we are a mess right now.

We are a resource planet that is populated by humans who are and were designed as workers and facillitators on this planet,there is no gaurantee that our "creators"or the humans who combined their DNA with earth primates, allowed us to retain the physical or mental abilities to travel off this planet or out of this dimension,natural abilities and traits have both been taken out of and added to us.

This is why there really are psychics and super-humans,watch Stan Lees Superhumans show,these are real people all over the world of all races.Their abilities are natural and very real,and genetic,they can pass them on to their children in many cases.

I affect street and other types of lights whenever I pass them as do many many others ,so what??Lots of people can do this so to me its obvious that we can all do it,its just that some of us hold a little more control than others,simple and not at all superhuman.

A blind man cannot be truly considered blind until his veil is lifted because without ever having had sight he cannot concieve of the existance of anything like blindness.
Until you experience something I nor anyone else can bring you up to date reality wise,and this is the crime against humanity that the current US aministration is committing,withholding its people from the true reality they know exists.

if there is never any viable way of providing material proof to the people that the media will support or the church will support to comfort the peoples minds then the government keeps its people in the dark,forever.

Generations have lived and died and never had the opportunity to realise the incrdible potential for a beautiful world that existed while they lived and breathed,one that was stolen and hidden from them.

We owe it to ourselves and to those men and women and children before us to right this ship and bring humanity into a new golden age.
j

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

debunked doesnt always meen its fake, what if the debunking was faked..... oh no, a cover up on a conspiracy sight lol

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

why, we write on all of our boats, planes, cars, shuttles ect..... might just be make and model buts its still writing

i know, it says FORD CAPRI

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. There is no txt. those are scorch marks.

This is the lid from a missile silo, that's booster rocket self detonated underground. Just like some of ours when we were first learning to build them.

The only mystery here is what class of rocket and where.

Sorry, no UFO here.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

This is fake... it was a model.
It has been debunked more times than I care to remember

Please provide links to your sources...to prove the above...thank you!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

This is the lid from a missile silo, that's booster rocket self detonated underground. Just like some of ours when we were first learning to build them.

Sorry, no UFO here.

Please provide links to your sources...to prove the above statements...thank you!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe it's the name of the inhabitant...you know, like an epitaph or something.

For some reason it strikes me as a sort of ceremonial burial vessel for a departed being.

Of course, I've been known to be wrong, but it's an interesting pic nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
yes it is a model, i have seen this before, but something just hit me, if governments of the world deny the existance of UFOs, or lets say flying saucers in particular then why they are trying to simulate something that does not exist? i mean if flying saucers are just fiction why would russians manufacture a flying machine with this particular shape, that prooves something to me, they know they exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This video is all over the net,and you CAN see the symbols,just google "russian ufo crash"its all over,I am just to lazy to look.But make no bones about the video is out there and it is really interesting ,there is quite a story behind the video as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It is fake

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
yeah sorry its a fake,i so want to believe in videos i see but the more i,m witnessing then the more i,m less convinced,need someone to show me something thats beyond dispute,please cause i want to believe but the more i see the less i believe and trust me i don,t want 2.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
A hoax? Do they mean it was put there by humans? They have pictures of the humans faking this? As the debunkers say 'pics or it didn't happen'

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

Sorry, no UFO here.

This view of it adds credence to that theory. Notice the edge at lower right, both its thickness and sharp ridge. It also raises the point that if it were a flying machine it would have to be unmmaned or manned by tiny folks. It also appears not to be half buried but broken in half and resting on the ground.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The color of the UFO intrigued me,I wonder what material is that!

It's probably Fakeonium or an alloy of it and Hoaxonium called "Nothingtoseehereonium".

Chris.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Ok well after many hours of searching the interwebs and looking at documents pertaining to ancient language(s)
And having a strong knowledge of ancient writings I can confirm that it says:

"Never gonna give you up, Never let you down, never gonna run around and hurt you."
edit on 12/4/1111 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join