It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you decipher this alien text?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

post by diamondsmith
Still no trace of that text,I think no one have a full size image of that!

I don't think it is text

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It looks Japanese but doesn't make sense. It could be misuse of Japanese characters. It seems to read either left-right (or volunteer) view radar (or red-something). The word view seems clear enough, and that second character from the right looks clearly enough like ta or da.

Left-right view can be written like this:

That's from the OP image. In the image posted above, nada.

edit on 3-12-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks gortex could be letters or signs I will think...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

This picture is bigger and closer.They don't look like symbols or letters.They look like marks from the "impact".At least this is what i see...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
It looks Japanese but doesn't make sense. It could be misuse of Japanese characters. It seems to read either left-right (or volunteer) view radar (or red-something). The word view seems clear enough, and that second character from the right looks clearly enough like ta or da.

Left-right view can be written like this:

That's from the OP image. In the image posted above, nada.

edit on 3-12-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)
What does it mean in English?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

That russian in the second image try to read something he is looking to some letters!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by gortex

Maybe the autopsy is a fake but the documentary no,maybe the Russians want to look like a fake!

You can find a lot of interesting information about the documentary here:

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The color of the UFO intrigued me,I wonder what material is that!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Probably is a hoax, but seems awful elaborate. Just curious as to whether there is any evidence that this video is a hoax? I have seen a lot of videos on here placed in the hoax file (IMO) simply because a majority of ATS members believe it is a hoax. Or when a majority of certain members on ATS deem it a hoax. Why would someone go through all the trouble to perpetrate this hoax? I just don't see any evidence that this video is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
reply to post by gortex

Probably is a hoax, but seems awful elaborate. Just curious as to whether there is any evidence that this video is a hoax? I have seen a lot of videos on here placed in the hoax file (IMO) simply because a majority of ATS members believe it is a hoax. Or when a majority of certain members on ATS deem it a hoax. Why would someone go through all the trouble to perpetrate this hoax? I just don't see any evidence that this video is a hoax.
The question is if that video of the autopsy was made with purpose to debunk a real UFO crash!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

post by VeniVidi
Just curious as to whether there is any evidence that this video is a hoax?

Only the video itself and the circumstances surrounding how it was allegedly acquired , I think the link posted by InsideOfItAll from Antonio Huneeus who was part of the show and has been a Ufologist over 30 years sums it up well .

Yet, based on my experience with previous media-driven UFOlogical "breakthrough footage," my conclusion is that the much-touted KGB film is not authentic. There are just too many problems.
First, there is Vereschagin, the unknown Russian UFOlogist. Nobody that I know of has been able to even locate a copy of his alleged book, UFOs in the USSR, in which the story of the Berezovsky crash is supposedly told.

Like the Santilli footage, there is no independent scientific verification of the film or the purported black market KGB documents pertaining to the so-called top secret "Operation Sverdlovsk Midget." The purchase of these documents is shown in a farcical hidden-camera scene in which an American reporter is portrayed haggling with a Russian mobster over the $10,000 price. One would have to be crazy to use such tactics with the real Russian mafia.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I learned more damning information from Argentine UFOlogist Alex Chionetti, who has worked in the film and TV distribution business in Los Angeles. Chionetti knows Associated Television CEO David McKenzie and has done business with the company.
Chionetti is convinced the footage is a hoax, made in Russia but concocted in Hollywood. He said one of the "former secret agents" was an actor he knew personally and had seen around the production house. Judging from Chionetti's description of a man with a beard, it probably was "H.," described as a "former U.S. DIA agent." "H" was one of the U.S. intelligence sources who "confirmed" the Berezovsky crash.

edit on 3-12-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Why do you want the "Text" that is written on a model of a saucer from a staged/bogus documentary?

What possible use could there be for it?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Why do you want the "Text" that is written on a model of a saucer from a staged/bogus documentary?

What possible use could there be for it?
Maybe a date!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's says "Attention Earthlings: You've been punk'd. LOL" and is followed by a smiley. Either that or "Take us to your leader." I'm afraid my Rylosian is a bit rusty.
How do you like that? The aliens are punking us.
Wait, if the aliens are hoaxing us does that make it a hoax or a real thing?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilsrule
It's says "Attention Earthlings: You've been punk'd. LOL" and is followed by a smiley. Either that or "Take us to your leader." I'm afraid my Rylosian is a bit rusty.
How do you like that? The aliens are punking us.
Wait, if the aliens are hoaxing us does that make it a hoax or a real thing?
Now I understand the truth!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It say.......

"Eat at Joe's"

Clearly....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
It say.......

"Eat at Joe's"

Clearly....
Yes but is not Dark Vader's shift!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
It say.......

"Eat at Joe's"

Clearly....

Who is this Joe? And how did he get such an awesome advertising agency?
The New World Order is Joe! He rules all! Even Disney and the other studios know of his awesome power.
edit on 3-12-2011 by tinfoilsrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Yes but is not Dark Vader's shift!

Luke, I am your waiter.
Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
By the way, Vader doesn't say Luke. He just say's I am your father. I guess that's like "Beam us up Scotty."
I digress.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Bingo! You read my mind. I went to the fate magazine article that decided it was a hoax
and you know what? They simply decided it was a hoax. Their evidence that it was a hoax
was zilch. Just a feeling they had, and boom just like that it's a hoax. Gun camera footage and all.
This happens a lot on ATS.
I don't know if this is real of course but the debunkers need to be held accountable as well.
Now people don't look into anything seriously as soon as a member says "already been
Debunked" when really nothing of the sort happened. Someone simply decided it was a
Hoax.
Weak.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join