It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Calm down, you are not on trial. You are being scrutinized by ATS, the most demanding proof forum there is. No worries. If you are being true, then your testament will stand up to the scrutiny. ATS wouldn't have it any other way.

The most demanding forum there is.

Demanding of what? I presented a pic of an UFO to me. Undentified to me. It was in the air, flying.. it was an object.

Can I say...Jesus roller hocking christ?

Why all the hate?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovecents

UHHHH....

Not sayin one way or t' other, just bringin it...

source of emissions

You mean we have been waiting up until 300 hrs and the OP posted a pic of a blimp?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

You mean we have been waiting up until 300 hrs and the OP posted a pic of a blimp?

UHHHH...
Let her down easy. She is kind of flustered right now. I think she is genuine, but willing to hear alternatives...? we'll see. I eat crow on here all the time. Shouldn't stop me from coming back for more, right? If I am learning?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovecents

Calm down, you are not on trial. You are being scrutinized by ATS, the most demanding proof forum there is. No worries. If you are being true, then your testament will stand up to the scrutiny. ATS wouldn't have it any other way.

The most demanding forum there is.

Demanding of what? I presented a pic of an UFO to me. Undentified to me. It was in the air, flying.. it was an object.

Can I say...Jesus roller hocking christ?

Why all the hate?

NO hate... If they do, they will be out the car. Don't take it personal. How can they hate you? You don't know them nor they you. Welcome to ATS. The most demanding forum... Are we learning ?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Ah! Geez! Not again! I can't tell if this photo shot contains a UFO or not! I need some sort of reference point, an object or something to determine if what I'm seeing is truly a "sighting". Why is it that these "sightings" occur at night time and time again? Come on!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

i too am sorry for my reply i may of jumped the gun on that one
my freind

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

You have started and stayed with a very successful thread. So far you have incurred 37 flags, 34 stars and 9 pages of replies. Good job. I'm jealous. I been here a while and haven't done near as good as that. You provided searchers and truth seekers with lots of entertainment and there are some cool stories others brought here as well. Thumbs upitty up! Disregard the static and respond to the others. I thought you did good. So does your audience.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

well said i couldnt of said it better

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Would you stop picking on him, Jesus, he meant it was amazing to see with his eyes. Your striking me as the kind of person that has to be the first inline at a theater, and dam it you want to see it RIGHT NOW. Just ants in your pants.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Well I believe you.

I was out in England picking up a longbow from a Bowyer I'd gotten to know.
He was making a brew and so I had a little look about his living room.

He had all these cool books about space-men and UFO's, David Icke, Conspiracy etc and so on. But mostly about aliens and their craft.
So I said to him when he got back 'Oh you're really into UFO's.'
This is the sort of guy who doesn't joke, nice dude but not one for silly talk.
He said to me.
'I was never interested in any of this stuff until my partner and I saw one a mile away from my house. IN DAYLIGHT!'
This UFO he saw was tubular, with a flame or light out the end.
No pictures though, he and his partner were rooted to the spot as it just glided away from them further down the valley...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I have studied things of this nature for over 30 years of my life. You could say I know some things. The quality is very low making it hard to authenticate. I will say however that over 4 million people have reported making contact with aliens. If its not real can someone please explain to me how it is that 4 million people are having the same nighmare?

Anyhow, I like it, I don't think its a street light or a helicopter. There are just a few problems though. The red light could be a normal aircraft light but the rest of the craft is an off white. I know some of that could be pixelation and quality of the camera, but it sure did get red dead on at the same distance. I didn't read any updates to this post but I would be interested in knowing if the color you saw with your eyes was crisp white, or an off white.

Our aircraft sport crazy bright lights ( I would know as I unfortunatly live very close to a military and commercial field, and the white lights are always crisp, never dingy or brown. Your photo does look more authentic because the color is off white ( not that aliens cant produce white lights, its just usually not ).In addition to it looking like the whole ship is lit up. This could however be blur from movement. The red dot below the craft may not have been visible to your eyes. I would bet you didn't see that part with your eyes. It's most likely an affect to the camera from picking up heat in the IR frequencies. If the red spot was a bleeding spot from the ship being so bright, there isn't any reason I can think of as to why it came out red, other than it being a heat signature. At your snapped distance, the heat would have to be significant to cause what it did. So this craft could have been very hot or had a hot spot on it. It might be the same signature if you snapped the rear of a jet.

For the first time in my life, I got to see a UFO, just a few months ago. After having a huge interest in these things all of my life, I had accepted the idea that I would most likely never see anything. I happened to be looking up (which I'm realizing is necessary to see anything) and caught a commercial aircraft flying toward the airport, and I was starring at it in awe because it was actually pretty close and was painted large orange and white checker pattern. I looked just to the right of it to see what I first thought to be a helicopter because it was sitting still. At first I was shocked that a helicopter would have been so close to a commercial plane. It was roundish and popping in and out of size. Only lasted for about 4 seconds and dissapeared right in front of my eyes. Thats when it hit me.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

I have studied things of this nature for over 30 years of my life. You could say I know some things. The quality is very low making it hard to authenticate. I will say however that over 4 million people have reported making contact with aliens. If its not real can someone please explain to me how it is that 4 million people are having the same nighmare?

You couldn't document 4M alien encounters if you tried. Meh, know stuff?

If you "knew some things" the first thing you would know is that not every encounter is a nightmare.

Meh.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You must be an abductee.
I'll bet your going to tell me you have a positive experience, but your not able to share anything thats actually positive.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

You must be an abductee.

Swing and a miss.

I'll bet your going to tell me you have a positive experience, but your not able to share anything thats actually positive.

Strike Two.
edit on 12/4/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
OMG..!! U ppls know nothing...

I thaught u were all Sci-fi fans...

Look at the saucer on top and the red dish below...."Thats the Ensterprise"...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

interesting, never heard of a satellite doing that before, will have to do more research

edit: after looking around, im still on the fence. alot of the flare pictures i saw were lines, mine was a large ball, like the one on the video you posted, others had a ball with a line going through it, so really, theres no way to distinguish without knowing the relative positions of these satellites. i still think it was one hell of a coincidence that it happened to brighten up extremely right after i was desperately thinking about it doing just that, but it could have been a satellite, though ive seen videos of multiple objects like that in your video, nearly side by side, both lighting up simultaneously and then fading out completely. mine didnt fade out, it kept moving in the same direction, so its possible it was a satellite. but im willing to bet not all of those occurences are satellites. OPs picture is definitely genuine by the way. i just hope he knows whether or not hes looking at a blimp or not, if it indeed made the movements that he claimed it did, its not a blimp. but it looks similar to one, though not exact, and many things can look similar to one another at night through a cell phone camera, and its still a decent picture mind you. let the photo experts decide
edit on 12/4/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This definitely looks like a blimp. Too bad. Was there ever a city mentioned?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

wow.. you are on a mission huh. how would you describe something you've never seen before? z0mg it was t3h seX! seriously..
edit on 12/4/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Phage posted that in reply to what I said that I saw. It had nothing to do with the OP. a little reading comp goes a long way

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Phage was replying to my post, seriously guys, READ, HIS REPLY WAS ONLY 1 POST AFTER MINE!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join