It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hmm.. everyone should take a deep cleansing breath and chill

Kind of lucky where I live as I get all sorts of air traffic.. civilian, commercial, and military.

One of the more unusual things I get to see here are blimps on their way to NY/NJ sports events.

I'm 99% sure that's what you saw.. at least that's what your pic looks like to me. A blimp at night.

Not sure if that matches up with the flight characteristics you observed.. but from the pic I'd say blimp.

Thx for post

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I saw an incredible UFO's up to about 8 or 9 of them.Let me say you are not gonna be tricked by lights or tricked by a plane or helicopter or military jets if you get lcuky to eyewitness a crazy UFO event.You are goona know and for sure this is not normal and you will see the objects for awhile if you are lucky.Mine lasted about 45mins.Green and Yellowe oval shaped light.Which would have been a most likely a oval or disc shaped craft with a green and yellow light around it.
I also saw a triangular obejcts.I got a real good view of one them through my binoculars and saw it plane as day.They where not roof top level but they stayed stationary without sound for 45 mins or more.Some came back and fourth from like east to west or north to south and seemed to follow and circle around the yellow and green oval object.Triangle object had 3 red lights on the corner and a blueish white light in the middle.
When I was not looking at them through binoculars they appeared to be rotating and where pretty high up and it made it look like red lights jumping around.I assume it was rotating and just created that illusion of one red light jumping around.
I also watched one of the red lights,which I believe was a triangular object , stationary way over my roof top of my house.Got my sister outside and she watched this same obect with me and suddenly we both heard a loud helicopter off in the distance coming from the south.This object took off at a pretty high rate of speed once the helicopter sounded like it was rigt on top of me and my sister.Did not dart off but it went very fast and the helicopter which my and my sister never saw sounded like it chased after it.
The sound of the helicopter went after the Red object which I think was a triangular craft.The helicoper also sounded like a loud military helicopter.This happned back in 1992 or 93.Have the newspaper article of alot of eywitnesses.
So if you have a real UFO event your not gonna be mistaken.Trust me on this.Never seen anything since.Yes I like paranormal and UFO stuff before I witnessed this.I never expected to see something this unreal.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ready and standing fast to see if I can see anything again tonight.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Has the classic red orb below it which is possibly being retrieved.

It also has a strange illuminated shape that doesn't match anything we have in the air. Shapped sort of like the JAL fligh 1628 UFO.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Has the classic red orb below it which is possibly being retrieved.
fligh 1628 UFO.

Is that a question?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
UFO's are real and the ufo's I eyewitnessed, I do not believe came from any government manufacturer.I believe the helicopter was sent out to investigate it because the helicopter had no lights on it.Also south where I live is a military base in Virginia or Maryland.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
That Mexican fleet UFO's looks like balloons.Your gonna be able to tell for sure of a true UFO sighting.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It looks like one of those fishing lures.

Hung in the dark.

With a light on it.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diluted
It looks like one of those fishing lures.

Hung in the dark.

With a light on it.

Cheers.

Which lure and what kind of light?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm in LA

Where are you and which direction? towards where?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

southeat san diego county. Looking dead east.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

I'm in Pasadena and I saw something just like that Wednesday night just before the winds got real bad. No picture though. I've been spotting these very frequently lately. Like several times a week. I just know they're fast and can disappear and reappear.

Have no idea what they are

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovecents
post removed by staff

You know, you’ve handled the fearful crowd well & I certainly appreciate the heck out of your time & trouble.

I’m starting to think that our earlier civility & decorum thread was just a token due diligent heads-up CYA by the owner; letting us know that he knows of more outside interests & efforts to disrupt exchange of information & he doesn’t condone it, but he knows its frequency will increase(?).

Btw, did I say cool pics & thx for sharing/starting the thread?!!!

edit on Sun Dec 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Thanks. This is a one line post!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

What the hell do I need to justify? Am I on trial for posting a pic that I did not know what it was? If you know what it was then tell me. It's that simple. No crazy claims are being made here. Why do you need to critique post and comments from another thread? It's not relevant in this one.

Calm down, you are not on trial. You are being scrutinized by ATS, the most demanding proof forum there is. No worries. If you are being true, then your testament will stand up to the scrutiny. ATS wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

Hard to say, looks like a disc....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

UHHHH....

Not sayin one way or t' other, just bringin it...

source of emissions

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join