It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

OP, nice post:
The photo is somewhat reminiscent of the famous Coyne Incident reported on ATS by internos. Except the red and green lights are not in the same locations.

I found your photo interesting, and would like to see some of our resident "experts" and "Klassified" debunkers evaluate the photo instead of yourself, and your motives. I don't think there is any cash reward or other handouts for posting the photo, therefore what would the motive be besides you just wanting to share a snapshot for good will and conversation. Now you found out what a viper pit this forum can be, and why IF I had a good UFO pic, I would never EVER post it in this forum.

I don't care for those who immediately jump on one's back and assume that UFO reporters are liars and charlatans, when it becomes clear that they jump one anyone's back just to make themselves look important, and probably due to being jealous that they have never been observant enough to see anything besides the insides of their eyelids. So, any good new info. will likely never come to ATS in my opinion.

Regardless of the repeated requests for civility and decorum by the mods/owners, it doesn't change.
Iridium flares????? Pffftt...

edit on 3-12-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Very nice post. Absolutely awesome. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be? It never will.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Wow, very similar I must say!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovecents
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

Sorry, just read your post.

Looking dead east. Southeast San Diego county.

Oh, I thought you were jn LA county, that Sanyo blimp has been flying around SD lately. Saw it a few days ago (posted that). I discounted it in LA due to the high winds, but we aren't having those here.

Proof it has been down here: sandiego.craigslist.org...
communities.washingtontimes.com...

100% you saw the Blimp.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Zaphod because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2011 by Zaphod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
After watching this thread, I too would never post my UFO photos here.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by baddmove

Fortunately, there are sites which are not interested in investigating UFO reports, videos, images, and hoaxes. They'll just take any "report" at face value.

Fortunately, ATS is not one of them.

Not one of the nots? Seems like a baiting statement.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Third, this is NOT a blimp as I live in an area that has blimps and have seen them in the day and in the night, and this is NOT a blimp.

This is a blurry photo of the Sanyo blimp. The Goodyear ones have lights on the sides that generate messages, the Sanyo one is lit on the interior (or at least appears to be) and appears to 'glow'. Further, it's been down in San Diego this last week and the OP is in San DIego. This is what he saw.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This looks almost exactly like the Kai Metzger video of a UFO in Germany back in 1993. The same style of UFO has been seen all around the world.

link to video,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

you and your friends should quiet down. OP uploaded it because he thought it was interesting and wanted to share. all you have to say is "i dont think this is anything interesting" and thats it. stop being douches and let the OP post what he wants his friends of ATS to see what he thought was interesting. This is interesting, as are all ufo photos. you know you want to see and or hear of a ufo incident, so why not just be optimistic and add this to the list of things you cant explain. this is unexplainable, unidentified....again the whole point of the post. lovecents im with you all the way on this one buddy, everything you are saying is 100% right. a post for his fellow conspiracy friends, thats it.
i just want everyone to be happy

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by headcheck

Holy Jesus snow angel making christ! That was so similar.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wamboy123

Damn nice to see some nice posts around here.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm not sure what that could be looking at it logically as if it were a known object. Definitely can't be a street light because of the red light in the bottom so definitely a UFO to me.

Whether it's ET or not though, I couldn't tell you. Nice pic.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Its just a blimp guys. I saw it cruising over San Diego bay while on my lunch break. It did give me a WTF is that?! moment at first till it got closer and I could make it out.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

While I do not claim to know one way or the other what the object may be, I question why anyone would post such a picture knowing it is impossible for a non-witness to derive any definitive meaning from the image.

Indeed, I also have seen such jaw-dropping lights many times over the decades, though there's likely a connection to living fairly close to McGuire AFB and the former Lakehurst Naval Base (now a joint-service base) for decades). In the case of the photo under discussion, forgive me seeming to come off as dismissive, but if I had witnessed something hard-to-explain in the sky -- and yet all I had to offer what arguably looks like nothing more than a street lamp, whether correctly or not -- I would use greater discernment before showing it to the world.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
im sorry OP but its hard to believe you when you lie about your computer not working and then dont post your other pictures but instead post pics of the same pic then delete them . You do realize its things like this that take away from legit sightings and pictures , why do this , why come here and make false claims ...all you do is damage the credibility of the site ..Very shameful
edit on 3-12-2011 by essanance because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

False claims of what? What did I claim?

Started the thread at like 1am. comp shut down and it might now. posted 2nd pic and comp shut down again. Sorry, only running a power supply at 350 watts. and 500megs of ram. My video card shuts it down. I have to turn off the power supply then unplug my video cable and then replug videol cable then turn power supply on, then power button for computer. It's a pain in the ass, i built this thing in 2006. Time to rebuild.

Time to break down and buy 4gigs of ram I guess.

That's why my computer is a piece of crap. Not the "I'll, post tomorrow", crap. I posted when I woke up.

No claims, no be all end all statements,

It struck me as a "wow" moment and couldn't recapture it again.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Lovecents because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
did u sense a disturbance in the atmosphere when u saw it or did any electronics around go haywire? these are just some things that I have heard are associated with UFOs

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

No, didn't here anything but random traffic.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Wow, my dad was just telling me about a week ago how he saw eight objects in the sky (over Colorado) that were white, brighter than the stars, and had a red light on the bottom. weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join