It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Southern California 12/02/11

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lovecents

I'm going to reply to this post, just because of your comment! Lol....cracked me up, and made my morning! Thank you. I don't know what that is in your photo. Very interesting. It does look like a street lamp though.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

lol. name calling. did the little troll get butthurt?

I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
What other characteristics did the object have?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well this is my first post on this forum.

I have to agree with a few people on here when details are picked at and scrutinized. Can you blame them? With all the fakes floating around to discredit this subject. I myself saw something in broad daylight and unfortunately I did not have a camera. What I saw I cannot explain till this day. The speed it moved at. The amount of time it hovered in one place.

Regardless if we strike out at all posters and discredit everything they say fewer and fewer people will come forward with this information. Thus fwer and fewer people will find out about this topic and not help carry our species into the next phase of our evolution.

Much love and light to you all

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
You mean we have been waiting up until 300 hrs and the OP posted a pic of a blimp?

Can you not read? I posted that long before you 'waited up'. The poster stated he is in San Diego (as am I). The Sanyo blimp has been down here the last few weeks. I posted a news article about this as well as a craigslist photo a photographer posted of it as dusk. This is 100% the Sanyo blimp. Your refusal to read the thread not withstanding.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunSwindon

Indeed this is my first time posting here after some years lurking, on and off. I haven't noticed any untoward behavior to the O.P, just several direct, yet understandable questions and requests for further information. If the O.P hadn't decided to go out for burgers or whatever it might not have been so exasperating a read. In fact, many U.F.O threads on ATS go this way. Nature abhors a vacuum, and I don't mean the O.P's rumbling tummy.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Honestly, the image looks like a blimp to me. Has the right shape, even for the gondola which may have red lights on to allow for the pilots to see without screwing up night vision.

That being said, that is just my opinion of what it looks like.

As for posting a sighting on ATS.. here's what I've figured out after seeing so many people come in and then get chewed up on page one with "you're lying, this is a hoax"...

1) Explain why you were taking the pic, background story, time of day, etc.
2) Take a picture of where you were and the sky from your point of view at the time during daylight hours
3) Get the coordinates of where you were at the time of the pic, and plot them on a google map
4) Give the make and model of your camera and any pertinant information about zoom, etc.
5) Retrieve the pictures directly from the camera and post them with the google map and background story all at the same time.

None of this will really help, of course, because you will still be called a hoaxer, etc., but it will help for those folks that are genuinly interested in reviewing the evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How sad is this? The OP came on here and uploaded a photograph. He did NOT make any extraordinary claims. He merely stated that he could not identify the object that he photographed. He has now endured about 9 pages worth of attacks. Just last week owners, administrators, mods, and probably God himself came onto this Forum and told everyone about this attacking behavior, and that it would not be allowed. I have not seen one warning in this entire thread. The saddest thing that I have seen on here is one member who has made hundreds and hundreds of crazy wild and speculating threads on here claiming that they were extraterrestrial. I don't know how many times I have seen his feeling hurt because people called his claims a hoax. Yet this same Member is in this thread attacking the OP. What a sad day for ATS.
OP your photo looks like a blimp, but the truth is that it is unidentified. One member showed a pic of a lighted blimp and it looks exactly the same. Doesn't make it the same but it sure looks like it. I wont apologize for any member on here. It is the same Mob mentality that happens every time someone reports a UFO siting. My guess is that after this thread you will be more reluctant to POST anymore sitings, and that is the way the MOB wants in. They win again......

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I will buy it.
This event Is plausible. Nice photo. S&F
I had seen in my life strange events although…

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
More time wasting.
ATS seems to be going to the dogs and taking a number of people with it.
10 pages of nonsense all over some object in a photo !!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Have you people actually thought that maybe the government Actually has UFO's and they are brainwashing you to believe that aliens are among us then they decide to launch a couple of nukes stating they are aiming for UFO's but are actually aiming at civilians just thought id say that

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Sorry, but in all my time lurking on here I have never thought "Oh this MOB is chasing down this poor soul, how awful." Please read rogerstiger's post and tell me if there's anything in that which is disagreeable to you, though I strongly disagree with his assertion that you will "still be called a hoaxer". Help the forum by providing pertinent information.
edit on 4-12-2011 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamdan

Sorry, but in all my time lurking on here I have never thought "Oh this MOB is chasing down this poor soul, how awful." Please read rogerstiger's post and tell me if there's anything in that which is disagreeable to you, though I strongly disagree with his assertion that you will "still be called a hoaxer". Help the forum by providing pertinent information.

well, that bit was just a pragmatic tounge in cheek remark. there will always be trolls, after all.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

People (the mob) want the truth mate,nothing but the truth! In order to establish the truth people need to ask questions.Too hot in the kitchen ? then don't post! That people have wasted 10 pages on this # is beyond belief ! Hard to not imagine sometimes that the OP of whatever post, is not sitting nude at their computer fiddling with their genitals, wondering how many pages they can string people along for !

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norry

People (the mob) want the truth mate,nothing but the truth! In order to establish the truth people need to ask questions.Too hot in the kitchen ? then don't post! That people have wasted 10 pages on this # is beyond belief ! Hard to not imagine sometimes that the OP of whatever post, is not sitting nude at their computer fiddling with their genitals, wondering how many pages they can string people along for !

Are you serious or joking?

---

On topic! May i remind all those who favor the blimp "theory" that the OP stated in his opening post that the object "shot out of sight". I never seen a blimp move but they doesnt seem capable of shooting out of sight, do they?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tomra

post by tomra
On topic! May i remind all those who favor the blimp "theory" that the OP stated in his opening post that the object "shot out of sight". I never seen a blimp move but they doesnt seem capable of shooting out of sight, do they?

The OP also described it as an " Holy S*it moment " , so heart pounding , adrenalin flowing , maybe the blimp turned away and the OP perceived it to shoot off .

Meaning, at a moments notice, I could not see it

Look at the picture ... its an Airship

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Could be you are right on both accounts. We don´t know that for sure which obviously also is why the OP posted in the first place as he was unable to recognize the object himself. I do agree that the image resembles that posted of the airship but i cannot prove it was an airship so to me it still is unidentified..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
reply to post by gortex

Could be you are right on both accounts. We don´t know that for sure which obviously also is why the OP posted in the first place as he was unable to recognize the object himself. I do agree that the image resembles that posted of the airship but i cannot prove it was an airship so to me it still is unidentified..

So, in short, no amount of evidence will make you happy. The fact that the exact blimp in question (the Sanyo one that glows white with the red under) was in San Diego this week (proved by photos and a news article) aren't enough eh? What exactly would be enough proof?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod

Originally posted by tomra
reply to post by gortex

So, in short, no amount of evidence will make you happy. The fact that the exact blimp in question (the Sanyo one that glows white with the red under) was in San Diego this week (proved by photos and a news article) aren't enough eh? What exactly would be enough proof?

No, in short you assume too much. Read my post again.
If the image was sharper i would be more happy but then again i have never stated that this IS NOT an airship. On the contrary, i say that it could very well be an airship ( it does resemble one ). Do i know for sure 100%...no i don´t and thus i will not say "IT IS" an airship. Is that ok with you?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join