It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all lovers of peace:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by eleven44

Nice post! S&F

I think the problems of the world can be dissolved in the giggle of an inner child informed by the wisdom of an old man.

WOW some really deep common sense, don't see or hear this very often..............thank you.............. very much.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thanks i kinda needed that, but it still sucks out here!
edit on 4-12-2011 by dizTheWiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Very touching post OP! You can be sure you are not alone. We, who like peace, should start speaking louder than those guys in power now. It is the only way. The world is ours and has always been but we have been sleeping forever. It time to wake up and do what's right and not what everybody's doing because it seems to benefit the most when actually the reward is only temporal. Everyone has the right to choose for good or evil and their respective consequences though. But love and dedication seems to be the easier path to reach God.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Roger Dat because: Correct a mispelling error

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Nice post! S&F

I think the problems of the world can be dissolved in the giggle of an inner child informed by the wisdom of an old man.

Or maybe that's supposed to be the other way around, so that the laughter never dies..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Cannot upload video because it is a Vimeo video.

Called "The Great Bell Chant"..................expresses universal love and I found it a deeply moving video using headphones.

vimeo.com...

Read by Thich Nath Hanh, chanted by brother Phap Niem. Visuals taken from: HOME, Earth and Baraka

edit on 4-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2011 by StarseedGiant because: z

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join