It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all lovers of peace:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

You see the problem is that you dont understand what you cant comprehend. Sacrifice is unconditional in the fact that it must be given with no expectation of any return. Sacrifice is doing something because you know it will help them even if it hurts them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thank you OP for this thread.
So many war threads filled
with anger and violence. A
real treat to refresh the memory
of the way I feel in my heart -
I long for Peace and Love in the
world !

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

Where did I say Love was the only way?

I sign all my posts with - Much Peace.
Sitting still and feeling a sense of Peace is where we start.
No one is going to argue with you that there is much to be done on our embattled planet.

I have had a death experience - two words - beautiful & peaceful.
I was embraced by our Creator and our Creator is perfect.

I hope you find a positive outlet for all your energy.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Another victim. lol GOD IS PURE WHITE. God is absolute. LOVE is RED. FOR LOVE IS WANT AND NEED.DO you not want what you love? OR do you need what you love? Is love unconditional. no sacrifice is unconditional. Love is not innocence. Love is not pure. Love is commitment. Through thick and thin. RED. WAR. RED. LOVE. Sacrifice is Love. Love is peace. Peace is Sacrifice.

Perhaps it is a problem of perspective. I think that TheRedPill is thinking of Love in a different sense than the OP intended. I may be wrong but the OP in my opinion is referring to a deeper Love than just physical or material Love.

It is a Spiritual Love. Love that comes from the Soul. Love that transcends our physical bodies and links us to the nature of all things. A Universal kind of Love.

TheRedPill is speaking more in terms of the physical World and the harsh realities of the human existence. As long as we are on the material plane we can not fully experience the Universal Love without exposing our bodies to the natural dangers that exist in this realty.

In the jungle it is very hard to stop a hungry Lion from charging at you with just the Love in your heart. But if you transcend your natural instincts of flight or fight and submit to the Universal Love. You will know that even if the Lion eats you, you will still live on in spirit.

The ideas that expressed in the OP are an ideal. They are meant to be embraced as a concept to strive towards. Perhaps it is an unattainable goal. The reason one might set an unattainable goal is so the journey towards improvement never ends.

So in the end you're both right. However, I think TheRedPill needs to take a chill pill and relax some. You might enjoy your life more if you set higher goals for yourself. Even unattainable goals like the ones posted in the OP.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Bless you, Bump

Lots of love

MischeviousElf

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Nope im talking about every sense of the word love. Im not trying to fear-monger or telling people to go fight others and what not. I am simply stating a case that even with god you must have equality or else there is an imbalance of power. Without equal forms of love and hate you have an imbalance of power. Logos. Infinity whatever you wanna call it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And FYI you dont know me. WOW my goals have and always will be higher than yours thats for sure. I am not on here to bring people down. Merely to set them straight.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

it is u that should take a pill not redbull who clearly is able to stay out objectively by himself, ur confusions are huge errors u make while using words that are by definition each the conception of all what is abstractly objectively real for absolute free matters of fact

u keep obviously meaning to love anything powerful, that u would label it being to universal love, and as if u should get a star for loving universe

how do u love universe if u cant admit any objective perspective nor intelligence
then u jump by justifying urself right in stating that u love god that love universe to avoid taking any responsability there of what u love exactly what are u giving it to b positive constantly

u should take a pill that release u from having to move around urself as nothing, relax when u r nothing stay still and chill

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

And FYI you dont know me. WOW my goals have and always will be higher than yours thats for sure. I am not on here to bring people down. Merely to set them straight.

What a joke. Nice way to contradict yourself in two sentences.

You state you think you're better than me and then say you are not here to bring people down.

While posting negative argumentative comments the entire time.
OK believe what you want then.

You are right about one thing. I don't know you and I have no desire to know you.

Adios muchacho

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

it is u that should take a pill not redbull who clearly is able to stay out objectively by himself, ur confusions are huge errors u make while using words that are by definition each the conception of all what is abstractly objectively real for absolute free matters of fact

u keep obviously meaning to love anything powerful, that u would label it being to universal love, and as if u should get a star for loving universe

how do u love universe if u cant admit any objective perspective nor intelligence
then u jump by justifying urself right in stating that u love god that love universe to avoid taking any responsability there of what u love exactly what are u giving it to b positive constantly

u should take a pill that release u from having to move around urself as nothing, relax when u r nothing stay still and chill

Redbull

Huh? What ? You have a funny way of expressing your opinions. If I understood what the heck you just tried to say I would respond. But unfortunately I can not decipher your rant well enough to comprehend what you intended to say.

God bless you anyway, Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Another victim. lol GOD IS PURE WHITE. God is absolute. LOVE is RED. FOR LOVE IS WANT AND NEED.DO you not want what you love? OR do you need what you love? Is love unconditional. no sacrifice is unconditional. Love is not innocence. Love is not pure. Love is commitment. Through thick and thin. RED. WAR. RED. LOVE. Sacrifice is Love. Love is peace. Peace is Sacrifice.

I will play the Devil's advocate and take the negative stance this time. Please give me an example of your well balanced self and reply to me with a positive outlook if you can.

OK here I go... you can dish it but can you take it as well ? I don't think you can, you are a weak minded individual seeking to gain power over others by means of force.

The statements you made above are full of sheeit

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT GOD IS ? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT COLOR GOD IS UNLESS YOU ARE GOD? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT COLOR LOVE IS?

You sure seem to know a lot for such a rude ignorant soulless punk. You think you have set people straight? OMG are you kidding me, the only thing you have done is shown how crooked you are.

(Remember I'm just using your own theory here, this isn't actually the way I really think. But I'm trying to balance my good side with some negativity as you suggested)

SO WHO THE F#@K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHY IS GOD PURE WHITE ARE YOU SOME RACIST JACK OFF? IF GOD IS EVERYTHING WHY IS MOST OF THE UNIVERSE BLACK? WHY IS THE MOST POWERFUL FORCES KNOWN TO MAN BLACK HOLES?

Riddle me this Batman?

Show me how balanced a soul you are now..... Thank you

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I love arguing with people like you cuz i can always prove you wrong. I merely made that comment in retaliation of your poorly made statement/argument. You ARE wrong. You REALLY do know it. But you wont admit it so you must attack me personally to get off the fact that your a dumbass. Like i said i did not come on here to attack anyone. I merely stated what i know to be true and factual, but you sir though you would like to decipher my comments into your own understanding. Making you look like a bigger idiot than you already are. Like I said didnt come on here to attack or get attacked but i will DEFEND myself against allegations i know to be wrong. You sir fired the first arrow but i nuked yo Ass.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You really are an idiot arent you. HAHA If god were black then he would be the absence of light. Meaning if god were pure white than he would be every color and every substance of everything ever combined to create PURE WHITE. NUKED

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I agree good post!! What we need is something to unite behind! Perhaps Amit Goswami can point us in the right direction???

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/12/11 by Hippycracker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
In honor of a fallen comrade. MathiasAndrew. Friendly Fire is just that. Friendly Fire.
Love and Trollin
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You sir fired the first arrow but i nuked yo Ass.

Nope still here. Your "Nuke" is a dud. Go get your money back they sold you a lemon.

You really are an idiot arent you. HAHA If god were black then he would be the absence of light. Meaning if god were pure white than he would be every color and every substance of everything ever combined to create PURE WHITE. NUKED

You really didn't get the point of my post there did you. I think I already knew you couldn't be a positive influence anyway but man you really failed miserably. So I hope you find happiness in all that negativity and enjoy your false sense grandeur and self importance. Whatever makes you happy.

I hope one day you awake from your ignorance and actually see the light you claim to know so well. I understand what you think you're trying to say. I just think you have no idea that the way you say something makes a huge difference in regards to people agreeing with you or not.

Many words and phrases have two meanings and can be interpreted in positive and negative ways. If you truly want to "set people straight" I recommend using a more positive way of expressing yourself. Just a suggestion though. You are free to behave as you wish. Just remember that most people will consider you to be a jerk and not really care what you have to say if you continue to express yourself in the manner you have during the course of this thread.

PEACE

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

In honor of a fallen comrade. MathiasAndrew. Friendly Fire is just that. Friendly Fire. Love and Trollin

What are you 16 ?
Yeah I can guarantee you're not much older than 19.

You're funny, not just funny looking either.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Whoever laughs first laughs last laughs first.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Wow! One who groks! Nice!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join