It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all lovers of peace:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Perhaps love is too much power to be trusted to just anyone.

It's the God weapon of mass-construction and some on "the other side" are rightfully fearful of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

FYI. Writing a bunch of crap about fairies and love and crap like that is not gonna get me to take you seriously. A well balanced mind is more useful than all the gifts you could ever bestow upon me. Only fools do not fear. For fear is what keeps us alive. And any who deny that shall surely fail.

i am not afraid, nor am i unbalanced, I see what you cannot see
i feel what you cannot feel, i am therfore i will succeed

thank you for your reminders of hates folly

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One

It's the God weapon of mass-construction and some on "the other side" are rightfully fearful of it.

you are very wise, indeed... love cannot be trusted with just anyone.... for the gifts and strength love gives are too wonderful for some to even imagine

take care

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

as it is people fear that save the world, since objective fear cant b possible in true existence realms

then it is the constant proof of existence being through powerful living evil rules,

that is how i guess, the end time was when evil moved free as certain about its absolute powers on all objective through fears, stopping using the hypocrite arguments of meaning alright and positive sense in intelligent hides back well thought,
when one dare mean objective on negative mode to rule more clearly, then he is gonna deal with truth not tecknics of fears to force

that is how the result is about seeing surprising numbers of individuals moves and no mass can b conceived anymore

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Just because a man says that he is a prophet. Does not mean he was given to the people by the graces of god. For if a liar tells a lie then it is simply HIS TRUTH! But if that liar imposes on my life then i shall impose on his.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One

Ah, thats the beauty of love. It is, by its very definition, not entrusted to just anyone.

It can be claimed by everyone who chooses to.
edit on 12/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

LOAD OF CRAP. DO YOU THINK THAT PEACE AND LOVE HAS WON WARS AGAINST TYRANTS AND WARLORDS. NO, IT WAS THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION OF THE MEN WHO DIED THOSE DAYS WHO BROUGHT ABOUT A NEW AGE FOR THE PEOPLE THEY WERE PROTECTING. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU LOVE OR HATE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE INDIFFERENCE TOWARDS EVERYONE. LOVE IS A TOOL USED TO MOCK THE MASSES. THE ONLY WAY TO GOD THAT EVER WILL BE AND EVER HAS BEEN IS THE MIDDLE PATH. BEING ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT AND WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IS RIGHT. YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT ONLY LOVE AND NOT HATE FOR YOU SEE THAT EVERY PERSON ON THIS EARTH HAS THE CAPACITY TO LOVE. BUT LOVE ETERNAL CANNOT BE EMBRACED UNTIL ALL EMBRACE IT. UNTIL THAT POINT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATE. SO WE MUST HATE THE HATER. FOR YOU MAY GIVE GOD WHAT HE WANTS. WHILE THE CHOSEN FEW GIVE HIM WHAT HE NEEDS.
W.O.E.

I was going to ridicule after your first sentence (CAPS ON...caps off)....but first, I really don't do that sort of thing LOL....Second, in the end...your point is valid, and accepted.

"Love Eternal cannot be embraced until all embrace it" This would be the most valid point of your argument...and something I would like to think is being worked on as we speak.

Good post!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

WHEN A MAN POINTS A GUN AT YOUR HEAD. DO YOU NOT FEAR. OR DO YOU WISH FOR HIM TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND BE AT ONE WITH YOUR GOD? FOR IF YOU WANTED THAT THEN WHY NOT DO IT TO YOURSELF. I FEAR WHAT I KNOW TO BE FEARFUL. FOR A WISE MAN IS A MAN THAT KNOWS FEAR. BECAUSE IT CONTRIBUTES TO HIS DRIVE TO CHANGE THE PEOPLE AND THE WORLD AROUND HIM TO UNDERSTAND THE ONLY THING TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok...now you are wrong....with your statement. "There is no middle ground with good and evil"....

Wait...you are actually right! Damn it...you did it again! Here's the thing to my logic about that...

Good and Evil are polar opposities....therefore threre are degrees between good and evil which are ever so slightly graduating or shading...like in "shades of grey" or Light and Dark...all polar opposites. Hot and Cold....when does Hot become Cold....answer: Never...it is a slight variation...so when you think about good and evil...they are one in the same on a linear sort of aspect...THEREFORE...no middle ground!

Red Pill 2! Kudos!
edit on 3-12-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I would just like to point out that, thus far, you are the only person on this thread who is using insults, 'YELLING', and promoting a sense of negativity.
I think you might find it best to present your opinion with a clear head and a calm heart, otherwise, regardless of what you believe, whether you are right or wrong, you will never be heard above your own anger.

We are responding out of love.
Believe me, if I knew what to write to bring peace to your heart I would NEVER stop writing.

With that said, you are freely entitled to your opinion, please just try to be a little more mature with how you present it.

And as IAMIAM made fairly clear, the cycle of hate has to stop somewhere, and it stops with those that choose love instead. How does it make sense to hate the hater...you would, by default, have to hate yourself.
You cannot wait for everyone else to embrace love before you do, why would you want to be the last to join such a great feeling? Especially when the sooner you embrace such a feeling (of gratitude, love, happiness, calmness and respect) than the quicker and easier it will be to SPREAD these ideas. You won't be able to do anything besides spread love because it will never cease to bubble up from the well of your heart.

Good luck on your journey, I am always here to talk if you would like.

(But I really think people will take you more seriously WHEN YOU TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Just because a man says that he is a prophet. Does not mean he was given to the people by the graces of god. For if a liar tells a lie then it is simply HIS TRUTH! But if that liar imposes on my life then i shall impose on his.

someday you will understand the true meaning of truth, just as you will understand that hate will not get you to your goal, I do not say because a man says he is a prophet he is given to anyone by the graces of god, in fact you assume i believe in god just because i post wise words from a prophet. ? You will impose on a liars life? why would you bother to lower yourself to fiht a liar with your own lies? for If he believes his words arent they his truth> just as your words are your truths? To fight a battle of truths you must be prepared to be disappointed in realizing that the only truth is the one you have in your mind, and the only truth they have is the one in theirs. there will be no victor with this battle only a standstill until one person reaches true understanding. It then shall not be imposing on a liar but Helping a soul who has lost his way.

It must hurt to be so full of hate. i would rather give and recieve love, so love i give to you even if you hate me.
you have a journey ahead of you. take care on that.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

WHEN A MAN POINTS A GUN AT YOUR HEAD. DO YOU NOT FEAR. OR DO YOU WISH FOR HIM TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND BE AT ONE WITH YOUR GOD? FOR IF YOU WANTED THAT THEN WHY NOT DO IT TO YOURSELF. I FEAR WHAT I KNOW TO BE FEARFUL. FOR A WISE MAN IS A MAN THAT KNOWS FEAR. BECAUSE IT CONTRIBUTES TO HIS DRIVE TO CHANGE THE PEOPLE AND THE WORLD AROUND HIM TO UNDERSTAND THE ONLY THING TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF.

i have known fear in the past, it is part of the path to enlightenment, i now do not fear for i have been at the cusp of death and back, i have toyed with hate and found it to be un-fulfilling to the soul. Only when you know love will you be free of your hate and fear. You are right in a wise man is a man who knows fear, but not in the fact that he has to use that fear. I do not embrace fear for it will hold me back i embrace love and the only thing that can hurt me is myself. i have had my dealings with hate and set them free, those who wished to destroy me have been forgiven. I forgive you as well for you do not understand the reasoning behind the feelings i have. Love can drive a person much further than fear or hate. Being at one with god, is being at one with love. For who knows where god is, or what he is. do understand you will not change my opinion just hoping i can someday make a difference in your hate and set you free

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I would be honored for you to share this post with whomever you like.

I believe it needs to be heard!

I love the yin/yang picture you posted as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Be kind to yourself - I sense a lot of energy needing to find an outlet.
Luckily you found your way to this thread.
Here you will meet people who will feel the pain you have not yet confronted.
Here you will be met and embraced with the love and the peace you need.

Much Much Love & Much Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

As long as you believe love is the only way. You will always be lost in love. For you do not see the whole picture. For like a blanket the threads of life are spun deep and interwoven.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

GOD is ABSOLUTE. and your quote "Being at one with god, is being at one with love." is ignorant of the facts of life.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Love understand evil, hate, fear, and darkness
and still loves it all.

Perhaps you are not sure of our definition of love, as we do all have different ideas associated with written 'words.'

Love is best compared to the color of 'pure white.'
Yes, Love is pure white.
And as we all know, pure white is NOT the absence of color,
pure white is ALL color.
Love is Everything.

And as long as you do not surrender yourself to It, you will forever be enslaved by fear.

You don't have to believe me/us, for I know I sure never would have believed the words I am saying now had I not continuously searched for The Truth, continuously searched for God. (And no, I have not always 'believed' in God.)

I fought my way through sadness, depression, fear, anger and pain. I have been there. I have screamed, I have hid, I have hit, and I have cried.
But through it all, Love was waiting patiently, calmly,
ready for the moment I could surrender.

Just keep going, and know that your journey is far from over.
edit on 3-12-2011 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Another victim. lol
GOD IS PURE WHITE. God is absolute.
LOVE is RED. FOR LOVE IS WANT AND NEED.DO you not want what you love? OR do you need what you love? Is love unconditional. no sacrifice is unconditional. Love is not innocence. Love is not pure. Love is commitment. Through thick and thin. RED. WAR. RED. LOVE.
Sacrifice is Love. Love is peace. Peace is Sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Another victim. lol
GOD IS PURE WHITE. God is absolute.
LOVE is RED. FOR LOVE IS WANT AND NEED.DO you not want what you love? OR do you need what you love? Is love unconditional. no sacrifice is unconditional. Love is not innocence. Love is not pure. Love is commitment. Through thick and thin. RED. WAR. RED. LOVE.
Sacrifice is Love. Love is peace. Peace is Sacrifice.

You're kind of all over the place here...Not really sure where you're going with this anymore.

But I must disagree, Love is white. (although this is a silly thing to debate.)

But it does show me that you do not understand my idea of love,
because NO: to me, love is not want and need.
Love is let and be.

I will let you be the way you are, so long as it doesn't physically threaten my existence.

And I'm not a 'victim' of love, I'm an advocate for it.

But hey, "Sacrifice is Love. Love is peace. Peace is Sacrifice."

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thank you for posting! I needed to hear that. The more crazy our times are becoming the more we need to unite! I am sure I am not the only one out here that feels alone, I do not live where people are occupying or gathering. So change seems so far away for me.

Love to you all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join