learn more

Attention all lovers of peace:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL
LOAD OF CRAP. DO YOU THINK THAT PEACE AND LOVE HAS WON WARS AGAINST TYRANTS AND WARLORDS. NO, IT WAS THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION OF THE MEN WHO DIED THOSE DAYS WHO BROUGHT ABOUT A NEW AGE FOR THE PEOPLE THEY WERE PROTECTING. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU LOVE OR HATE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE INDIFFERENCE TOWARDS EVERYONE. LOVE IS A TOOL USED TO MOCK THE MASSES. THE ONLY WAY TO GOD THAT EVER WILL BE AND EVER HAS BEEN IS THE MIDDLE PATH. BEING ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT AND WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IS RIGHT. YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT ONLY LOVE AND NOT HATE FOR YOU SEE THAT EVERY PERSON ON THIS EARTH HAS THE CAPACITY TO LOVE. BUT LOVE ETERNAL CANNOT BE EMBRACED UNTIL ALL EMBRACE IT. UNTIL THAT POINT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATE. SO WE MUST HATE THE HATER. FOR YOU MAY GIVE GOD WHAT HE WANTS. WHILE THE CHOSEN FEW GIVE HIM WHAT HE NEEDS.
W.O.E.

Mr Capital pants calm down. No - love is something that they are trying to take from us, indifference is futile, in fact indifference is what got us into this mess.

We DO need to start caring and respecting each other - religious or not, it doesn't matter - if we want to survive then we need to do it. This does not mean be passive, although many will choose to be, but to defend and believe in those you love as opposed to all the bull on the television and newspapers. Being passive and calm does not equate to being weak. It simply shows the world you didn't strike first, you let the aggressor humiliate himself in the eyes of the media.

Hatred can be attributed to the after effects of indifference. You see what I'm saying. By being indifferent to the greedy we fell into their holes.

But by LOVING, means pulling you and your loved ones out, by following your heart, adapting, learning new skills and rethinking about how we mean to survive in an age ruled by the greedy, We are independently clever enough to do it, we just need to start loving ourselves more and relying less on the the corrupt system.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

SO WE MUST HATE THE HATER.

Ok...

Since you hate the hater, you are now a hater.

By your law, I must now hate you.

One hater has now turned to three.

The next person who comes along must choose your law, or the law to love. If they choose yours, that makes four haters.

If they choose to love, hate is stopped from spreading.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Until all accept that you must love thy brother and thy sister there can be no other way than to fight fire with fire. Life is a learning tool, to teach us what we must hate and what we must love. For when ADAM ate from the apple in the garden of eden. He DID NOT KNOW BEFORE WHAT LOVE WAS! FOR THAT APPLE GAVE HIM THE ABILITY TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL. LOVE AND HATE, AND TO USE THEM PROPERLY IS WHY WE STILL HATE AND LOVE EVERYDAY.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Until all accept that you must love thy brother and thy sister there can be no other way than to fight fire with fire.

You reap what you sow my friend.

You cannot gather grapes where you plant apples.

You cannot fight evil with evil, you must fight evil with good, and if your eye is single and sees only good, then the fight is already one.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
INDIFFERENCE - lack of difference or distinction between two or more things. AKA WERE ALL THE SAME ON THE INSIDE. TREATING EVERYONE EQUAL IS INDIFFERENCE. EQUAL LOVE EQUAL HATE EQUAL EQUALITY AND EQUAL LIFE

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

INDIFFERENCE - lack of difference or distinction between two or more things. AKA WERE ALL THE SAME ON THE INSIDE. TREATING EVERYONE EQUAL IS INDIFFERENCE. EQUAL LOVE EQUAL HATE EQUAL EQUALITY AND EQUAL LIFE

I understand indifference my friend. Indifference leads to inaction.

If you believe in indifference, you should be home contemplating your own navel. There is no need to share your ideas and opinions because you are indifferent to the outcomes of life.

I am not indifferent.

I love passionately. I love ferociously. I love with every fiber of my being this whole existence and the wonderful variety of minds I have to share it with. Love leads to action.

Or just read the OP.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Okay IAMIAM if you want to get technical lets get technical. Good and evil. Good is the absence of evil. Evil is the absence of good. SO THEREFORE FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN FIGHTING EVIL WITH EVIL. FOR FIRE IS NOT EVIL. FIRE IS JUST ANOTHER TOOL TO WORK WITH. FOR WE CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT TO WORK WITH. AS I SAID IN MY FIRST POST. THE ONLY WAY IS THE MIDDLE. NOT GOOD AND EVIL. GOOD AND EVIL IS ABSOLUTE. THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Indifference does not lead to inaction. THAT IS RIDICULOUS! INDIFFERENCE LEADS TO EQUAL ACTION

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Okay IAMIAM if you want to get technical lets get technical. Good and evil. Good is the absence of evil. Evil is the absence of good. SO THEREFORE FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN FIGHTING EVIL WITH EVIL. FOR FIRE IS NOT EVIL. FIRE IS JUST ANOTHER TOOL TO WORK WITH. FOR WE CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT TO WORK WITH. AS I SAID IN MY FIRST POST. THE ONLY WAY IS THE MIDDLE. NOT GOOD AND EVIL. GOOD AND EVIL IS ABSOLUTE. THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

There is no middle ground when you do not have good and evil, but only good.

There is no middle ground.

There is only ground.

If you want there to be a world full of Love, fill it up!

The only fight is with yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Ahh the plea of a broken man. When he cannot backup his claims and knows he is wrong. God is absolute. So therefore god is GOOD AND EVIL! Pure love can only be hoped for never achieved.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ahh the plea of a broken man. When he cannot backup his claims and knows he is wrong. God is absolute. So therefore god is GOOD AND EVIL! Pure love can only be hoped for never achieved.

Broken?

Not this time my friend.

Just watch the world. It is transforming right before your eyes.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes it is, but hate and fear will run rampant among the people. Love will be lost and in the darkness a light will shine brighter than before.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yes it is, but hate and fear will run rampant among the people. Love will be lost and in the darkness a light will shine brighter than before.

No man knows what tomorrow will bring.

I only focus on the now.

Now, there is no darkness.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

there is no common ground possible miss or mister eleven number

stop ignoring that any must b through truth first,

when objective became real, object true value were still the rule of all

then when freedom became existing, objective became all false
so any could speak out of lies

but true freedom exist more
and true objective is more real
and true object has more values

it is only through that truth trinity, that common ground is

i just used the word trinity here to annoy u, truth possess all, and since it is of truth then without any nor all

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

LOAD OF CRAP. DO YOU THINK THAT PEACE AND LOVE HAS WON WARS AGAINST TYRANTS AND WARLORDS. NO, IT WAS THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION OF THE MEN WHO DIED THOSE DAYS WHO BROUGHT ABOUT A NEW AGE FOR THE PEOPLE THEY WERE PROTECTING. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU LOVE OR HATE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE INDIFFERENCE TOWARDS EVERYONE. LOVE IS A TOOL USED TO MOCK THE MASSES. THE ONLY WAY TO GOD THAT EVER WILL BE AND EVER HAS BEEN IS THE MIDDLE PATH. BEING ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT AND WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IS RIGHT. YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT ONLY LOVE AND NOT HATE FOR YOU SEE THAT EVERY PERSON ON THIS EARTH HAS THE CAPACITY TO LOVE. BUT LOVE ETERNAL CANNOT BE EMBRACED UNTIL ALL EMBRACE IT. UNTIL THAT POINT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATE. SO WE MUST HATE THE HATER. FOR YOU MAY GIVE GOD WHAT HE WANTS. WHILE THE CHOSEN FEW GIVE HIM WHAT HE NEEDS.
W.O.E.

you will someday reach your enlightenment i can tell you are still searching for yourself
take this, and think upon what you are saying and be careful in your journey for you are on a path of destruction.
there is no middle path. there is one path. and i see you have wandered. take care of yourself.

When love beckons to you, follow him,
Though his ways are hard and steep.
And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
And when he speaks to you believe in him,
Though his voice may shatter your dreams
as the north wind lays waste the garden.

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.
He threshes you to make you naked.
He sifts you to free you from your husks.
He grinds you to whiteness.
He kneads you until you are pliant;
And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.

But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
For love is sufficient unto love.

When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."
And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I do not claim to know what you know. But you claim to know what I know! Therefore you shall always be wrong

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Has this thread gone into hatin' already?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

FYI. Writing a bunch of crap about fairies and love and crap like that is not gonna get me to take you seriously. A well balanced mind is more useful than all the gifts you could ever bestow upon me. Only fools do not fear. For fear is what keeps us alive. And any who deny that shall surely fail.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

(I have chosen not to redisplay the quote to which I am replying. Followers of the thread will understand)

Personally, thank you for the reminder of how important love is - and how very much it is needed in this world.

Love illuminates the darkness. Love is the light in whose presence the dark is transformed.

May love lift you up.
edit on 12/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Of the good in you I can speak, but not of the evil.
For what is evil but good tortured by its own hunger and thirst?
Verily when good is hungry it seeks food even in dark caves, and when it thirsts it drinks even of dead waters.

You are good when you are one with yourself.
Yet when you are not one with yourself you are not evil.
For a divided house is not a den of thieves; it is only a divided house.
And a ship without rudder may wander aimlessly among perilous isles yet sink not to the bottom.

You are good when you strive to give of yourself.
Yet you are not evil when you seek gain for yourself.
For when you strive for gain you are but a root that clings to the earth and sucks at her breast.
Surely the fruit cannot say to the root, "Be like me, ripe and full and ever giving of your abundance."
For to the fruit giving is a need, as receiving is a need to the root.

You are good when you are fully awake in your speech,
Yet you are not evil when you sleep while your tongue staggers without purpose.
And even stumbling speech may strengthen a weak tongue.

You are good when you walk to your goal firmly and with bold steps.
Yet you are not evil when you go thither limping.
Even those who limp go not backward. But you who are strong and swift, see that you do not limp before the lame, deeming it kindness.

You are good in countless ways, and you are not evil when you are not good,
You are only loitering and sluggard.
Pity that the stags cannot teach swiftness to the turtles.

In your longing for your giant self lies your goodness: and that longing is in all of you.
But in some of you that longing is a torrent rushing with might to the sea, carrying the secrets of the hillsides and the songs of the forest.
And in others it is a flat stream that loses itself in angles and bends and lingers before it reaches the shore.
But let not him who longs much say to him who longs little, "Wherefore are you slow and halting?"
For the truly good ask not the naked, "Where is your garment?" nor the houseless, "What has befallen your house?"

good luck on your path you will someday realize what it is you are seeking.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join