It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIll NATO Cause WW3 In the near future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It looks like tension is rising in the middle east. Russia and China are preparing to defend the small nations that surround their own borders. ww2012possible.blogspot.com... Here is proof of the rising tension. Will this be it or is it just another ploy to distract us. Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalietruth
It looks like tension is rising in the middle east. Russia and China are preparing to defend the small nations that surround their own borders. ww2012possible.blogspot.com... Here is proof of the rising tension. Will this be it or is it just another ploy to distract us. Thoughts?

War is already a forgone conclusion, the only question left is who will be fighting. Strap in and keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle.

Likely scenarios by most likely to actually happen.

1.) NATO vs Syria and Iran

2.) NATO vs Russia, Syria, Iran and Pakistan

3.) NATO vs Russia, Syria, Iran, Pakistan and China

4.) NATO vs every other nation that is not neutral or is not in NATO, more likely than you may think......

edit on 3-12-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

If "Regime change" is actioned in Syria it will be done at the same time as Iran, there is no doubt about this and make no mistake, Russia will be involved, they do not intend to let Syria suffer the same fate as Libya.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There must be something we can do to get ready and inform everyone. There are those who will not listen but they will follow those who warned them before. My friends didn't believe me last year when I said this was coming. We need a place to go that is safe.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

This is awesome. Glad to know others know. I have been saying the same things tonight to people at work.

I feel like im crazy because people are stupified.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The end is coming.

Better get yourself a solar generator or two and a water purifier and a cabin as far away from people as you can get get a small group and learn to live off the land and stay hidden.

Going underground wouldnt be a bad idea either. Sadly most people cannot afford to do this.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by natalietruth

Thanks joe il try that out and those scenarios look pretty likely. Hopefully this will all just blow over but I keep having this feeling in my gut like it wont just go away this time.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
EDIT/CUT: didn't read the OP right.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Raivan31 because: sorry

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is the same reason I enjoy using this site. The truth is WW3 is being planned and its in the final stages. Only an acto of the divine could stop this event from happening. NATO will not stop intil it has some kind of conflict.

It has been making the situation worse intentionally. Its the darkside people and its here the new bill that just passed means they know war is coming and want people here to die as well when the dollar falls...Get ready.

Originally posted by Raivan31

And there it is! A perfect example of why i love this site so much. Regardless of what your reaction is to this article you have to admit that you simply don't get this kind of information just anywhere. Only a handfull of places can provide you with a thread title like this.

On Topic: I personally think that it is going to be puppets that get the ball rolling on WW3, not the sesame side street variety, i mean like Afghanistan was before they got jilted. TPTB that are spoken of so often, whatever they end up being, are not going to openly be the aggressor, instead using 'Rebel' groups and other proxy forces.

One or more of the other larger nations will use the same approach both for and against and before long most of the actual people and nations are somehow involved and the world is at war

Basically what is already happening but everywhere at the same time including places either in or just outside of the Western world players like America, China, western Europe.
An acceleration of whats already happening.

Or nothing will happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

War is already a forgone conclusion, the only question left is who will be fighting. Strap in and keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle.

Likely scenarios by most likely to actually happen.

1.) NATO vs Syria and Iran

2.) NATO vs Russia, Syria, Iran and Pakistan

3.) NATO vs Russia, Syria, Iran, Pakistan and China

4.) NATO vs every other nation that is not neutral or is not in NATO, more likely than you may think......

If "Regime change" is actioned in Syria it will be done at the same time as Iran, there is no doubt about this and make no mistake, Russia will be involved, they do not intend to let Syria suffer the same fate as Libya.

You forgot(or might of even been able to summarise all of the above as):

NATO vs everyone that does NOT support zionist lies and manipulation
edit on 3-12-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is like a nightmarish fairly tale come true

I really hope it all blows over why not focus on renewable energy and space exploration

Humanity would benefit greatly from this

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sydneyspring
This is like a nightmarish fairly tale come true

I really hope it all blows over why not focus on renewable energy and space exploration

Humanity would benefit greatly from this

What? and let the goyim have equal say and rights as do the zionist jews? absurd, havent you heard of these chosen ones?

/sarcasm

edit on 3-12-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'd have placed this question in the WWIII forum, regardless...

Distract us? I have not seen our main stream media mention the shenanigans going on there at all really. The Pakistan incident yes, but Russia and China tensions rising, not at all.

We have had to go to outside news sources to learn of recent events (for the most part). If it were a ploy to distract us, the media would be talking about it up and down, and the people would be distracted already. Instead, they have been reporting on Herman Cain meeting with his wife to talk, or whatever other non-factor items are on the front pages lately...

So I would lean more towards the people are being set up to be surprised by coming events, rather than distracted. Besides, Obama wants a second term - And he will take a cue from Bush Jr and get us involved in something we ought not be before the next election, so that the people determine he must finish what he has started. This is just my speculation though.

With that said, NATO may deserve a new name. North Atlantic Terrorist Organization sound more accurate these days? Just sayin', since the politicians like to toss that word around so freely.

But realistically, I wouldn't worry too much on a personal level yet. Just spread the word on the news our media is not reporting. Information age and all, we are the new media.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Sek82 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Look, I hate to be the one to say it. God knows I don't wan't it to be this way and I struggle daily with the implications but there is only one thing to be learned when you do all the research in current world affairs.

America is the new Germany, we are actively trying to take over the world and are willing to do it with military force if needed. The mask of the U.N. does not hide the intentions any longer and we find ourselves on a strange side of the fence.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

That is what Im trying to do. I am new to the site not even sure how to flag stuff yet. I know the reaction from the other superpowers of the world is real. Its just getting closer I can feel it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Ah, in that case, welcome and do stay awhile. The reactions of the other nations are very real and our leadership should not be so arrogant to not acknowledge them while continuing to take us down the path we have been going the past decade. Don't worry about how the whole flag system works yet, you'll figure that out soon enough. By the way since you're new, ATS Freshman's Forum is where new members are usually encouraged to visit first along with the New Member Introductions Forum.

reply to post by Helious

Well said. It's important for us to imagine how things might appear from the other side of the fence sometimes, something I don't think we as a country do enough of.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Sek82 because: added links

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
band LAIBACH
vhs tape NATO
first minutes describe me as a hostage.
thank you, bearded leader.

top topics

join